[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Personal Experiences with Blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17
File: black.jpg (89 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
89 KB, 600x600
Be me apartment dweller. Mostly 25-35 year olds whites in my apartment building somehow I live next to the one Black couple with a screaming, crying baby. Thankfully the walls are thick and I yell nigger and play Johnny Rebel all the time. Go downstairs to get a package after getting a tracking alert on my phone. 2 Black employees there packages laying out. See one that looks like mine, reach to check address..
Black man " You can just go rifling through the packages-"
me "I'm not trying to STEAL them, I have a tracking number, do you want to see it?"
He ignores me and looks down while the black female nervously looks through the packages.
She can't find it and says sometimes when USPS say its been delivered it comes the next day...Ok maybe....not worth fighting,,,Thanks! \
Walk Away
Fuck I hate these people
>>
[greentext]hey guys im from leddit how do i greentext[/greentext]

Fuck off newfag.
>>
>>80401937
Google filters everything in multiple languages regarding blacks in multiple languages.
>>
OP, you need to learn how to write with some semblance of clarity. Basic sentence structure is a good start.
>>
>>80401937
> everything
> not thugs
Then it wouldn't be everything now would it?
>>
Idk what you just said but as a mailman it's annoying as fuck and illegal when people go into open mailboxes and reach for mail that isn't theirs when I don't even know who they are
>>
>teach krotty
>witness an abnormally high concentration of responsible black dads taking their kids to learn martial arts and valuing hard work, respect, and discipline

it's a rare privilege
>>
>>80401937
I was almost murdered in New Orleans and the nigger ended up dropping my watch anyway shattering the fucking face when he spooked off.

Fuck niggers.
>>
>>80401937
Holy shit, learn to greentext
>>
>>80401937
You sound like an asshole. Unpleasant and lonely.
>>
>>80402361
top fucking kek mate
>>
File: IMG_3792.gif (2 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3792.gif
2 MB, 360x360
>>80401937
>be me, autistic, poor, white male living in a shitty apartment my parents paid for
>Not able to use proper grammar structure, so I cannot write good posts online or keep down a steady job
>have autistic rage because other people exist and have more stable family lives than mine.
>waiting for my anime figurines to come in, so i venture out of my hoarder hole
>employees minding their own business about to deliver packages.
>I awkwardly walk over and without saying anything, or explaining my situation, begin rifling through other people's packages.
>employee's gently try to correct me, and I am filled with autistic rage
>I run back to my apartment and am now furiously typing this with tears streaming down my face
>I just want my waifu
>>
File: 1465740162929.png (214 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1465740162929.png
214 KB, 1280x853
>>80404015
Top Kek Op is most likely crying now in autistic rage.

On the other hand I do hate blacks too.
>>
>>80402780
Similar thing happened to me and am early Android tablet in Brooklyn
>>
File: oh.png (22 KB, 779x122) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
22 KB, 779x122
>systemic racism!!!!!
>>
>>80406815
I thought google has a safespace algorithm
>>
>>80401937
I'm white and everything they said was true idiot.

You're not allowed to touch the packages.

I deal with idiots who say their tracking number said it was delivered but when I check it says "Arrived in City". I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume someone fucked up.
>>
>>80406926
They do, but maybe despite their efforts to censor their neural network, it learns racism anyway

Perhaps they need to censor more regularly, and brain wash their AI.
>>
File: 1467046071656.jpg (60 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
1467046071656.jpg
60 KB, 500x435
>>80401937

>be autistic faggot
>interfere with a black man just trying to do his job
>go on redchanit and virtue signal for le upboats
>>
>>80401937
The only decent blacks I've meet have a high percentage of admixture.

The others were savages.
>>
File: 1468010435495.jpg (92 KB, 640x714) Image search: [Google]
1468010435495.jpg
92 KB, 640x714
all i have to say
>>
>>80401937
I have been an international student, and I currently work in high finance, but I have really only properly met and worked with one black person in my whole life.

And he was the most lazy fucker I've ever met, constantly didn't attend out group meetings, and when he did, he had all these loud ignorant opinions about everything.

All in all he never did shit in our projects.
>>
File: Capture.png (30 KB, 1095x1005) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
30 KB, 1095x1005
>>80406815
>>
>>80401937

You should have told him to go fuck himself.
>>
>>80404015
11pbp
>>
ive fucked a couple of black girls in new york. one of them sucked my dick in the bathroom of a club, which was sick
>>
>>80401937
>>80406815

This is what I get from Google
>>
>>80401937
>Be me
Neck yourself.
>>
>>80410003
>>
File: Untitled-4.jpg (176 KB, 901x1306) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.jpg
176 KB, 901x1306
What can Trump do to win the black vote?
>>
>>80411087
Promise more of them programs
>>
>>80411087
>imply blacks vote
>implying their vote will swing an election
>>
>>80401937
fucking newfag, learn to use
>greentext
>>
>be 15 y/o me
>get hospitalised
>roomie a black kid of my age
>we don't really talk
>one day he's gone without saying goodbye
>my ipod is gone

I swear he took it
>>
When I was 4 years old this new family moved in across the street, They had 3 kids, two of them looked like creepy Children of The Corn Albinos and the other was an adopted black kid.
My mom went over because they needed a notary or something, I can't remember.
But I was a huge momma's boy so I put my jacket on(it was winter) and went over to find my mom and the kids were out there in their yard at the time.
Now because I was young as shit, I had absolutely no social skills so when I went up to them, I could only identify them in one way so I said to them "Hey whitey, Hey whitey, Hey blacky"
The black kid immediately started crying very loudly and I didn't understand why at the time because I was young and stupid but I always thought that was the end of that until a couple years ago when I mentioned that to my mom and she said a few days after that, their mom came over to complain to my mom, calling me racist and mom instantly said back "He's 4! he doesn't know what racism is!!"
>>
>>80401937
I live with one
He's
>Gay (the annoying flamboyant type)
>Messy
>Uses my shit
>asks for favors all the time
Telling him no is the only joy i receive
>>
>>80401937
I always thought the kangs stuff was just memery.
>>
File: conformistpigs.gif (230 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
conformistpigs.gif
230 KB, 500x321
>>80411417
>newfag

he's a nonconformist.
>>
>>80412263
Why would you even consider living with a fag? Like do you ever get sleep or are you constantly watching your back?
>>
>>80410519
I fingered Hex in a nightclub but you don't see me or any other Aussie running round advertising it
>>
>Riding my bike through the neighborhood
>About to pass some black kids playing basketball
>AroundBlacksNeverRelax.jpg
>They just wave at me and keep playing

Stop being so racist, /pol/
>>
>>80401937
>1 post by this id
>>
>>80401937
>She can't find it and says sometimes when USPS say its been delivered it comes the next day...Ok maybe....not worth fighting,,,Thanks! \

She's right actually, but yeah fuck niggers.
>>
>>80412897
I didnt know before i signed the lease
and between school and work im rarely home, i just see his aftermath
>>
I only remember interacting with one black dude, who had started in our university and the first week we party with the new students. He slept at our place a few nights, and was generally a pretty chill guy. When he got drunk he said I was his nigga, I laughed it off. The russian guy kept calling him nigger though, and even though I am a huge racist that wants to deport all non-whites, I didn't like that.

I now realize that we need to treat them like shit for them to leave though.
>>
>>80401937
my first encounter with a black person:
>be me in preschool
>school has this typewriter, pretty cool
>type my name, think it's the coolest thing ever
>Ishmael comes over and asks to see it, show him
>he rips it up and steps on it

what a fucking nigger
>>
98% of them have been positive.

kill your self op
>>
>>80401937

I lived with a nigger for a year and vowed never again. When I would get back from work he had all sorts of strange looking meat on the table it was like something out of the set of a horror movie, in the end I never ate at home. The fucker would also play that Celine Dion titanic song over and fucking over again, I fucking hate it and that movie with a passion now. If you wanted to turn me into some kind of manchurian candidate give me a gun and play that song.
>>
File: 1438662712037.jpg (20 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1438662712037.jpg
20 KB, 399x388
Ya, I can tell you my experience with niggers.

First notable one was in preschool where a niglet ripped up my art.

From then on it's just constant fuckery from these shit skins. I live in Oklahoma, so there is a higher population of them.

I'd say the worst shit is from my High School years. I went to a school which was once regarded as a very good school to go to, the best of it's district. Used to be known as "Snobby", but that's how you know it's good.

The school is surrounded by wonderful neighborhoods with a mostly white population and beautiful parks. Perfect suburbia.

And then they fucking ruin it all.

Near the edge of each suburbian neighborhood they build trashy cheap apartments where niggers flock too because they get to live among "Dem white folk!" The school I went to is invaded by the degenerates and it quickly turns from a "Snobby" school to a shit tier ghetto school. Local news reports fights breaking out in peaceful neighborhoods because niggers nig about in them and start fights among themselves.

I could confirm it all by my bus ride. My bus was 75% niggers, 15% unfortunate/poor whites, and 10% surburban neighborhood kids. As SOON as we hit the apartments, the bus clears out, ALL the niggers getting off. Of course they are loud, smell bad, and generally cause stupid shit. I can't tell you how many times I've heard muffled rap music from the back of the bus, where most of them resided along with other trashy kids.

I'm 20 now, still remember High School quite clearly. If you want to know how the "Modern" White to Black relations are, just ask, cause our school was practically half colored half white.

As for after school? I've worked at a carwash with a few, and they were mostly nice, but fairly dumb. Nigs who work blue collar jobs are usually docile when on shift anyways.
>>
>>80413552
>98%
>Norway

So 4 out of the 5 you've seen in your entire life are alright? In a country where blacks very rarely reside?

Gee, they sound very nice.
>>
>>80412263
>Gay
>asks for favors all the time

A-Anon...
>>
File: Screenshot_20160709-175416.png (161 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160709-175416.png
161 KB, 1440x2560
Based Bing
>>
>>80404015
As someone who has spent almost $10K on anime figures, this shit ain't for autists who don't have a job.
>>
>>80401937
I REALLY FUCKING WISH BLACKS WOULD STOP WITH THIS KINGS SHIT.

http://www.onyxtruth.com/2016/04/01/hotep-kings-and-queens/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Successful-Black-Man.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Successful-Black-Man.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
Here's my story
>be me
>be black guy
>be normal
>normal life with normal parents
>do normal things
>live a normal life
>work a normal job
>listen to normal music
>buy a normal home in a normal neighborhood amongst normal people
>bants in /pol/
>be called "normie"
>mfw
>>
>>80401937
>Be me
stopped reading
redundant faggot, go back to reddirt
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>Be me
>Be 16 years old
>Visiting Phoenix. Shopping mostly.
>Waiting to check out at Target.
>Hear someone arguing really loudly in the return section.
>This huge fat African female nigger is arguing with the lady at this section.
>Lady is a small, blonde haired girl.
>Nigger bought a pair of panties from the clearance section.
>You cant return something from the clearance section
>This applies more if you had been using the panties for 2 weeks, as this huge African fat nigger had been.
>Nigger is talking really loud in a thick African accent.
>A lot of people watching
>"you stupid girl what do you mean i cant return this"
>"Im sorry Miss this it was on clearance and I can-"
>"you are racist and this whole store is racist no body helps me"
>Nigger storms out of the store calling the lady a "fucking bitch stupid"

That day I learned that some niggers cant speak proper English, are really impulsive and think that being loud helps them in arguments.
>>
>>80416695
>be me
stopped reading
another redundant faggot summer friend from reddirt
>>
hah
>>
>>80417121
>>80416985
epic troll XDXDXDXD!11!
>>
File: 1465368679588.jpg (86 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
1465368679588.jpg
86 KB, 797x748
Weigh the garbage of white trash just as heavily as you do blacks. We need to clean up our own race before we point our fingers at blacks. White trash exists, go to any trailer park and visit meth head trailer park queens. Visit any Nascar race to witness the depravity that exists among our own race. See the whites throwing chicken bones down upon fellow race spectators to understand the breath of our own white races depravity.
>>
>>80412963

the thread asked about interactions with niggers
>>
I spent nine months in the US.
My interaction with blacks was limited to:
Do you want to super size that?
Can I have a dollar?
Gimmy yo stuff
Get of me whitey, yo hurting me, dats racisss, yo not supposed to fight back.
>>
>>80415904
Just switched all my default search engines to Bing.
>>
>>80416213

>$10k on anime figurines

So it's for turboautists and sad cunts who DO have a job?
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.