[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vote independent so the Libertarian party can get more fundi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: libertarians.png (553 KB, 845x546) Image search: [Google]
libertarians.png
553 KB, 845x546
Vote independent so the Libertarian party can get more funding, access and exposure!

We aren't a bunch of cucks! Look!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d45x4OpMoow
>>
>>80399862

The Libertarian party has been compromised, bought, and paid for. Bill Weld was the seal on the mortgage when they sold their soul.

It’s sad, as the Libertarian party used to sorta be a place of last resort for people disgusted with both parties. Now, it’s just a compromised puppet shilling for:

>Open borders
>Gun control
>Bad trade deals, like TPP

I never thought I’d see that day, but it happened.
>>
>>80400123

Being an accessory to globalism is perfectly consistent with libertarian's ideology of market supremacy.

It's not corrupted by globalism; it's the fool who works for free.
>>
>>80400123

Must feel good to win an argument against a straw man
>>
>>80399862
Who is that sexy naked guy?

Want cuddlez:3
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2911) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2911
>>80399862
>tfw no cuddly libertarian bf like the one on the left to cuddle with at night
Feelsbadman
>>
>>80401236
>Someone took the time to draw this picture
Telling you famalam, I don't shed tears when muzzies gun down faggots. We're going to need an inquisition sooner rather than later.
>>
File: image.jpg (657 KB, 2551x1559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657 KB, 2551x1559
>>80401584
Someone who is a great and skilled artist.

And seriously, the guy on the left is qt af, dat belly :3
>>
>>80399862
I lean very libertarian, and, as it stands now, I can't see myself ever voting for them. Their convention was a joke, and their candidate is doing is damnedest to make himself into a Bernie Sanders candidate, which is the opposite of what the libertarian party stands for, while simultaneously standing up for all the problems I had with the party. I won't touch them for a very long time.
>>
File: 1468084620539.jpg (47 KB, 482x336) Image search: [Google]
1468084620539.jpg
47 KB, 482x336
>>
Libertarian is the epitome of degeneracy, more so than liberalism

>no morals
>Okay to sell kids heroin
>Entire libertarian/Ancap ideology is based on consumerism and materialism
>>
File: 1457736113545.gif (667 KB, 400x215) Image search: [Google]
1457736113545.gif
667 KB, 400x215
Jesus, am I the only one who thought this guy was funny? Man up, he's just fucking around. Libertarians are about liberty you commie bastards.
>>
>>80403282
>Buying heroin as a kid
Never change America
>>
>>80402532

These are my thoughts exactly.

I have libertarian tendencies in general, but Gary Johnson is clearly trying to pick up disaffected Bernfags, and it's alienating people like me. And of course their convention was a disgrace.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.