[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Africa is the cradle of humanity Who came up with this bullshit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: africa.jpg (330 KB, 1280x410) Image search: [Google]
africa.jpg
330 KB, 1280x410
>Africa is the cradle of humanity

Who came up with this bullshit?
>>
>>80397900
Swedish politicians no doubt
>>
>>80397900
America is the cradle of humanity because it's full of babies who'll never stop whining.
>>
>>80397900
Africa was the cradle of humanity. Then the elite put niggers in power.
>>
>be ancient
>be in africa
>fuuck man this place is a shitwhole
>better gtfo
>fast forward to today

alas i see my ancestors were correct
>>
>>80397900
Scientists
>>
>>80398075
By ancestors do you mean parents?
>>
>>80397900 (checked)
>Who came up with this bullshit?
T A V I S T O C K
A
V
I
S
T
O
C
K
>>
>>80397900
wow this changes everything, i am now a young earth creationist
>>
>>80397934
FPBP
>>
File: robopepenigslayer.png (575 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
robopepenigslayer.png
575 KB, 900x507
>>80398145
noice.
>>
>>80398148
So like what do they do? Its a bunch of jewish psychiatrists who try to influence policy or what?
>>
>>80397900
I mean, Africa is where homo sapiens originated from. Then, the smart ones began searching new lands for more temperate climates and less dangerous environments to raise their young, while the dumb niggers fought each other for the title of King of the sand hut or dirt mound.

The people in the more temperate climates learned to be more collaborative to survive and prosper, and the rest is history.
>>
>>80398290
Im asking the same thing about yourself
>>
>>80397900
It's weird that people think that means anything. Even if australopithecines and homos evolved in Africa, so what? Our pre-primate ancestors evolved in other parts of the globe, our pre-mammal ancestors in other parts, our pre-land ancestors evolved in the ocean.

Most of the relevant human culture evolved outside of Africa, so... you could say that Europe and Mesopotamia is the cradle of human ingenuity.
>>
>>80397900
Recent genetic studies have debunked this. This blog is pretty good and this article particularly:

http://dienekes.blogspot.com/2016/02/are-living-africans-nested-within.html

The recent African origin of homo sapien is now an antiquated affirmative action junk theory... As it always should have been. When they began identifying haplotypes and classifying them into haplogroups the most common Y-DNA haplogroup in black Africa, E, was found to have an ancestor in Asia, DE, from which D and E are both derived from. But because of the recently out of Africa origin of homo sapiens theory, they began to doubt the objective evidence staring them in the face and said it must also be from Africa (D is common in Asia and variations of E are common among Europeans).

Turns out now they can't ignore the evidence since it just keeps piling up. Caucasoids of Eurasian origin wandered into Africa and bred with the likely non-sapien Bantu nigger ancestors creating modern Bantu niggers who were AND ARE a hybrid. (The bushmen though are very archaic hunter-gathered humans unrelated to this with basal haplogroups)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.