[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Someone starts saying things IRL that you also believe, agree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>Someone starts saying things IRL that you also believe, agree with, and have posted on /pol/
>You get uncomfortable and try to change the subject or walk away

Am I the only one
>>
That horse looks like it's seen shit.
>>
>>80395813

>Getting uncomfortable in a normal conversation

Autists are proof that post birth abortions are not a bad idea.
>>
>>80395946
>normal conversation
>stranger who comes into your work starts saying /pol/ shit out loud
>>
No. You're supposed to help him. Make his opinion appear more mainstream and commonly held, this will convert the women. Once we have the women, we have our countries back because all the beta males will follow the women. This is how the media controls politics. We must take that control back.
>>
>>80395919
>>
I'll usually try to seem skeptical but also lean toward agreement. When talking about Trump I'll even say I'm not voting for him but then criticize the left for how they behave over him.
>>
I'm tired of fake blondes.
>>
>>80396033

It might be partly because I live in eastern europe, but it's not that hard to find people who see lots of flaws in the current world and system, and it's not that hard to point out coincidences and patterns.
>>
My problem is they don't just say something /pol/, they say something way too tinfoil or they support something correct for the wrong reason. Like, for instance, my grandfather was calling trump racist and voting kasich originally because trump wasn't a "real" republican. Now he's full on fuck spics and muslims, vote trump. It's only because he's the nominee, though. He would vote non-conservative policies if the Republican party backed them. Partisan voters are the worst.
>>
>>80397097
Well at least he's on the right track now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.