[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MARTIN LUTHER KANGZ, JR.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: mlk.jpg (23 KB, 490x360) Image search: [Google]
mlk.jpg
23 KB, 490x360
Redpill me on this man, /pol/.

What would he think of the current situation of race relations in America?

What would he think about the current state of the black community in America?

If he preached nonviolence and everyone in America is taught in school that he was basically the black Jesus of the 1960s, then why do seemingly no black people heed his words anymore?
>>
>>80391910
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
>>
>>80391910
He would love it. He was a communist with a Jew handler. This is what he truly wanted.
>>
>>80391910
>"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."
>content of their character
I'm pretty sure he'd be tremendously embarrassed. I don't think looters and robbers have particularly good characters.
>>
>>80391910
Seen the clip of MLK on the boondocks?
>>
>>80392048
>>80392490
So which is it?

Give me ARGUMENTS
>>
>>80391910
>le cuckservatives black bull of imagined racial harmony
MLK was a nigger who had sex with prostitutes cheating on his wife
MLK was fully supportive of black power movements
>>
>>80391910
based as fuck

I wish niggers heard of him.
>>
He cheated in college

He cheated on his wife

He had orgies

He was a Marxist
>>
Marxist scum

that faggot malcom x was better
>>
>>80393546
>>80393776
>>80393796
So his economic politics were wack and he wasn't a real Christian. Great. But I've always understood that the core basis of his philosophy was that black Americans should not be judged on their skin but on their merit. That the black community shouldn't act like a bunch of niggers and that if they pulled themselves up by the bootstraps and worked, they would be able to bring themselves out of oppression and squalor, as long as whites were willing to look at blacks as human beings capable of this and giving them an opportunity. Basically, an extension of the Booker T. Washington philosophy. If I'm wrong, please give me detailed facts to back up your answer.
>>
>>80391910

He would be disgusted by the behavior of niggers in America today, and understand that the current situation black people are in is entirely their fault.
>>
>>80393796
>Malcolm "Kill Whitey" X was better

ayy lmao, nigger detected
>>
File: MLK Boondocks.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
MLK Boondocks.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>80391910
>#Justice4Kai
Bitch sped 3 times over 20 mph within an hour
>Michael Brown
Robbed a store, the *person who looks up dead bodies* for both the government and paid by family said the blood on hit arm looked like that when running, bullet hole in his lower are/hand, blood in polic car
>Eric Garner
I have more sympathy for him, it was more an unfortunate accident that could be peacefully resolved, such as being fat *in b4 he made himself fat*, begging he couldn't breath but police hear that from actual criminals all the time, he seriously struggled to breath making police thinking he was resisting to add more force, deserves an actual RIP
>Dindu in Baltimore
Was selling drugs on probation, and when arrested banged head on the back of the van after having neck surgery
>Trayvon
Smoked some good kush, got hungry and paranoid, watched the MSNBC special on rapists the week before, took a shortcut, noticed he was being followed, thought it was a rapist, Zimmerman had a history of disliking Muslims, belittled women somewhat, wasn't racist, assigned neighborhood watch captain, string of burgurlars*'Merican can't speel*, thief not caught, police can't/won't do shit, wait at night going vigilante, see Trayvon cutting through in hoody, thinks he's the thief since many criminals use hoodies to hide faces, calls police and ignores them because they are incompetent, follows Trayvon, loses Trayvon, Trayvon wants to be a hero and beat his ass for thinking he's a rapist, see gun, tries to take it away to kill suspected rapist, gets shot
MLK would support Garner and Trayvon, but wouldn't be mad at Zimmerman, until the ZimZam saw the black community defending his attacker
>>
File: Malcolm in the Middle.jpg (45 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
Malcolm in the Middle.jpg
45 KB, 400x534
>>80391910
I watched the movie.
>>
>>80394556
Yeah, but he knew the Jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPuXcN9QhY
>>
File: mk revenge.jpg (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
mk revenge.jpg
97 KB, 600x800
>>80391910
>"its all falling into place"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2FfNgZ_ZV4
>>
File: 56bcc32595.jpg (39 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
56bcc32595.jpg
39 KB, 500x280
>>80391910

Crisis Actor hoax. It's all theatre. Television just made these scripted stories seem more real.

This is the parallel universe where everybody lies.
>>
He was a commie womanizer. If he were alive today he would support black lives matter as it is activism flavor du jour.
>>
>>80391910
I legitimately believe MLK would be severely disappointed in modern blacks for isolating themselves in their shit communities and throwing away opportunities for education and employment.
>>
>>80395159
"Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon!"
"Fuck the police!"
"Fuck Trump Fuck Trump Fuck Trump!"

I don't think MLK ever argued for the killing of police or would resort to such crass, dangerous language in protesting.
>>
>>80391910
He was a commie pinko fuck who hated America
He was a nigger
He cheated on his wife with multiple women
He beat his wife
He was forced to be the figurehead of the movement by the rest of the church reverend's because they thought he was a good public speaker and would make a good public face for them.
>>
>>80394890
>100 million blacks killed by Uncle Sam
I know 10.5 million were brought over, but I don't know how many were killed during slavery and Jim Crow?
Maybe 100 million since those 10.5 million had children who suffered as well.
We need to study this to see if he was right.
>>
Daily reminder Farrakhan dindu nuffin wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbH9CqEPSDA
>>
>>80391910

>implying MLK wasn't killed by the CIA and FBI as part of the Johnson administrations plans to effectively marginalize blacks and their struggle for racial solidarity
>>
>>80395559
That "100 million blacks" number is pulled right out his ass, just like the "100 million Native Americans genocide" number. It's a big number that sounds scary but it's completely hyperbolic.
>>
>>80395681
So many goddamn conspiracies surrounding this man, and each one sounds slightly plausible. The whole War on Poverty / Great Society and pandering to blacks through civil rights legislation and affirmative action was done, and I don't think there's any debate here, to keep blacks voting Democrats for decades to come. But what happens if the blacks are no longer poor and oppressed? They might start voting Republican when they don't want to start paying higher taxes and have their hard-earned money go to fund the lifestyles of the lazy... Can't have that, now, can we...
>>
Wasn't MLK very pro-2nd Amendment? How is it possible to be Marxist if you aren't adamantly anti-self-defense?
>>
America, you have a serious problem.
>>
>>80391910

I'd like to think he would be above the rhetoric, but he'd probably be just Obama 2.0 on the subject.
>>
>>80394890
ah, so that's why he was assassinated.
Always wondered why
>>
>"[W]hen I considered myself ready enough, I crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically -- though looking back I see that I was in a frantic, wild and completely abandoned frame of mind. Rape was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that I was defying and trampling upon the white man's law, upon his system of values, and that I was defiling his women...I felt I was getting revenge. From the site of the act of rape, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles. I wanted to send waves of consternation throughout the white race."

what did he mean
>>
File: Based Marx.jpg (57 KB, 449x491) Image search: [Google]
Based Marx.jpg
57 KB, 449x491
>>80395978
Marx was a penpal of Abraham Lincoln, and he supported the 2nd Amendment
>>
>>80396263
Who know. Niggers like to kill each other a lot also.
>>
>>80391910
I honesty think that MLK would be fuckin ashamed of these dindu fucking nuthins worthless fucking niggers.
>>
King is well known to have had affairs with many married women, including those in his own parish, and to have had dozens of sexual liaisons and drunken sex parties, which sometimes lasted for days, with both White and Black prostitutes. This was normal activity for him when he was touring the country, speaking and organizing. This has been admitted by close associates and documented by the FBI. The preacher, husband, and father of four regularly beat these prostitutes in addition to having sex with them. King paid for both booze and the prostitutes, often brought to his hotel rooms two at a time, with Southern Christian Leadership Conference funds.

The National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tennessee, has a model on display of King’s two bedrooms in the Lorraine Motel, which he stayed in on the night before he was shot. The identities of the "occupants" of these rooms are not put on display to the public. In fact, according to exhibit designer Gerard Eisterhold, that would be "close to blasphemy." The occupants are not depicted because King spent his last night on Earth having sex with two White prostitutes and physically beating a third. FBI surveillance tapes of this night quote King as saying such things as, "I’m fucking for God!" and, "I’m not a Negro tonight!"
>>
>>80396626
If someone speaks truth about jews, they have to go. Of course, jews might have employed a nigger to kill him, but now, I am 100% certain who was behinf the plot. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if jews were responsible for the death of MLK.

That's what they do. First, they fight for the rights of black people. Then they kill their leaders and make them martyrs. Third, they use black people and remind them of the martyrs, so they will vote for the candidate that is pleasing jews.

Apparently, Trump didn't suck Israeli cock enough, otherwise Clinton wouldn't be leading in polls. Also, keep in mind that even if Trump wins, the senate can still block him.
>>
>>80394890
based malcolm x
>>
>>80391910
The Smoking Man killed him because he was a communist.
>>
>>80391910
"Mane......fuck deez crackuz." -MLK
>>
>>80396081
>Indonesia thinks he can talk shit

IRRELEVANT
>IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
>IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
>IRRELEVANT
IRRELEVANT
>IRRELEVANT
>>
>>80398554
>waco
>>
>>80391910

MLK was a strong proponent of 2nd Amendment rights, and in fact his home was described by visitors as a "virtual armory."
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.