[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hello, anon! We're your new neighbors! I'm Jerome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: black family.jpg (865 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
black family.jpg
865 KB, 1600x1064
>Hello, anon! We're your new neighbors! I'm Jerome Johnson and this is my wife Lenial Johnson! My kids Jerome Johnson Jr and Susan Johnson! I hope we become great friends and neighbors, anon!

Oh shit! What the heck do you do about dindus, /pol/?
>>
Where's Urkel?
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 86x128) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 86x128
>>80391755
Kek gave you dubs in the hopes more people can hate on your pathetic and retarded excuse for an argument.
>>
You seem like a nice and happy family. Welcome to the neighborhood.
>>
I don't talk to my neighbors. Pretty sure there are one or two niggers in the two buildings but I haven't had any troubles, all students though.
>>
Get ready for the neighborhood to be infected with dandelions and all sorts of other weeds. These people dont know how to keep a home, they are destroyers
>>
>>80391755
These people dont look like dindus tho. I bet I could have a few beers with Jerome Sr on the proch.
>>
>>80391755

They look like nice people
>>
They're a polite, intact family unit and they sound like they'd be good neighbors
>>
>>80391755
What's wrong with your sons' head?
I suggest you make him grow his hair out. His skull wasn't meant to be seen by human eyes.
>>
>>80391755
Impossible for them to be dindus when the real estate values around my home are approaching a million.
>>
>>80391755
>Oh shit! What the heck do you do about dindus, /pol/?

Leave a line of watermelons that leads into the middle of the highway.
>>
welcome to the neighborhood!

(start looking for places to move)

one nigger family moves and it's over....your property value will sink if you don't gtfo fast as possible
>>
>>80391755
Seems like an alright family though. What is your point?
>>
>>80391981
>>"What do you do about black people, pol?
>'Not an argument!"
Not an argument.
>>
>>80391755
They look like nice people.

Be cautiously optimistic but on your guard if they have any friends or family over.
>>
File: 1430834411871.jpg (52 KB, 444x662) Image search: [Google]
1430834411871.jpg
52 KB, 444x662
>>80391755
Let me borrow your daughter for a moment.
>>
>>80391755
>non racemixing proper family unit

They seem pretty chill.
>>
>>80391755

those aren't dindus or niggers, those are americans who just happen to be black. i'd welcome them to the neighborhood, find some common interests, and start building community.
>>
>>80391755
>the father is around

He must be some kind of alien hiding in a black persons body
>>
>>80391755
>Oh shit! What the heck do you do about dindus, /pol/?

Have a house warming party and bring over pies and wine.
>>
I can't wait till you meet my wife so you can fuck her while I watch!
>>
>>80392482

the canadian version:

>"herro, my name xianchang. we just buy prace next to you. is your house for sale?"
>>
>>80392991
If they name a good price, it's all theirs.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.