[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is there so much hate against Irish posters on this site?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Ireland_(MODIS).jpg (532 KB, 1600x2200) Image search: [Google]
Ireland_(MODIS).jpg
532 KB, 1600x2200
Why is there so much hate against Irish posters on this site? As smart, Aryan people you should know not to fall for Anglo propaganda and trickery. They are enemies of the white race and always have been, just like Germany. Remember that.

#NotAllIrish
>>
>>80391569
I fucking hate living in Ireland. The women hate brown people and there is no welfare. It rains non stop so I cant just hang around doing nothing in the street all day.

I am going to the UK as soon as possible.
>>
>>80391569
It's because you are turning into huge cucks, though with the state the UK is in that does make me somewhat a hypocrite
>>
>>80392104
We are probably the most uncucked Western European country right now.
>>
Its gonna be an interesting couple of decades coming up. France and Germany are gonna become Islamic republics. No memes. They cant turn back.

Pretty sure that kills the EU.
>>
>>80391569
>why is there so much hate against ____ country?

What is with this meme?
>>
Ireland is mostly full of commie mick pope loving faggots, Northern Ireland is cool though.
>>
>>80391756
>I fucking hate living in Ireland.
>The women hate brown people
Don't see how this is a problem but i see plenty of (single) mums with mixed kids.
>>
>>80391569
But I like Ireland.
muh ancestry.
>>
>>80391756
>there is no welfare
Good.
>>
>>80391756
Where are you from?
>>
>>80391756

> no welfare

Ever heard of the dole you fucking moron?

200 euro a week last I heard, though that was a while ago
>>
Ideally once we've kicked the pakis out Ireland will be steamrolled and we can turn the whole Island into a giant farm.
>>
You guys have James Joyce, which makes you okay in my book
>>
>>80395432
>Turn.
Outside of Dublin its a giant farm.
>>
>>80395432
Trump is going to turn Scotland into a giant golf course.Now we just have to think of what to do with England
>>
>>80396352
Cool
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.