[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What can we do to break the cycle of violence? I want constructive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
What can we do to break the cycle of violence?

I want constructive suggestions only. No racist bullshit.
>>
Kill all niggers
>>
>>80391431
FPBP
>>
>>80391431
/thread
>>
>>80391370

massive crackdown on the (((media))) would be a good start

literally none of this shit would have happened if they hadn't been shoving this bullshit narrative down people's throats for years
>>
>>80391370
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html
Make more movies like this!
>>
File: moonman.jpg (144 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
moonman.jpg
144 KB, 498x497
>>80391431

FPBP

You know he's right OP. They represent such a small percentage of the population in Burgerland yet commit nearly half of all crimes.

Dindus are a scourge on this country.
>>
File: 1455636568006.png (117 KB, 1262x844) Image search: [Google]
1455636568006.png
117 KB, 1262x844
>>80391431
Perfect...
>>
Remove children from abusive environments and sterilize people who either refuse to or cannot take care of children.
>>
File: Wojak120.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
Wojak120.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>>80391431

There will still be Mexicans and sandpeople.
>>
>>80391431
Listen, I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but your problematic rhetoric is harming the dialogue.

We need to have a serious conversation concerning race relations. Your toxic opinion is holding back progress.

Modern solutions will require compromise. It's clear that many severely needed programs are underfunded or non-existent. Can you please excuse yourself from this discussion?
>>
>>80392822

>It's clear that many severely needed programs are underfunded or non-existent

Are you fucking kidding me? Dindus have a head start in life here and they STILL can't get ahead because of their ignorance. No amount of programs or life training can help these people until THEY admit they have a problem and work on THEMSELVES. Bill Cosby said this and was vilified by them since they're inherently lazy and can't be bothered to put in any work. Most are just content living in the ghetto for most of their lives while living off of the state. Also just look at who has the highest probability of getting in colleges along with potential scholarships - it's them.

Change needs to begin with INTERNAL desire to change - no amount of external forces can make someone or a group of people change.
>>
File: shiet diversity.jpg (241 KB, 780x1182) Image search: [Google]
shiet diversity.jpg
241 KB, 780x1182
>>80392822
No
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.