[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypocritical Obama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Why is Obama so hypocritical? He literally just gave a speech on how cops need to "stop targeting black teenage males" because of 2 cops' actions. Now he tells us to not let the dallas shooter to influence our thoughts on african americans because of what a few people MAY have done.
>>
>>80391113
Really, we are just one step away from a Judge ordering someone to suck a dick.
>>
>>80391113
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-birth-of-a-nation-uk-release-date-new-trailer-nate-parker-slave-rebellion-oscars-2017-a7123066.html
>>
>>80391113
>THAT'S NOT WHO WE ARE

I would really prefer it if Mr.Obama would be quiet.
>>
Why? seriously, you ask why?

The effects of all the statements from hollywood and the mainstream media and political establishment are all completely deliberate, just remember that
>>
>>80391113
A few white cops kill some blackies = FUCKING WHITE MEN THEY ARE ALL MURDERERS
Crazy white school shooters = FUCKING WHITE MEN THEY ARE ALL MURDERERS

So yea I get it everyone is a hypocrite, What's the point of living in this world anymore, I'm just about to give up
>>
File: NEO GAF.png (43 KB, 1182x449) Image search: [Google]
NEO GAF.png
43 KB, 1182x449
>>80391113
>>
Meanwhile ban all guns
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 640x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 640x344
>>80391113
WHITES AND COPS
>BTFO

PIC VERY RELATED
>>
>>80392068
i honestly ignore and nig nog that pulls out the "black people cant be racist" card because they know they can be racist and the dallas shootong was racially motivated. no argument
>>
>>80391113
Who cares what this slick half white piece of shit has to say? Its about time black men started shooting back at the police. We need violent revolution.
>>
>>80392185
How would one stereotype individually?
>>
>>80391113
This is bad the american president supports the black supremasist.
>>
>>80391795
Poo in loo
>>
>>80391613
this. It's fucking annoying that liberals keep telling us all 'who we are', because they get to decide that right? Fuck you.
>>
>Obama insists America is not as divided as some suggest

Why is Obama such a dumb nigger?
>>
>That's not who we are

So is that why all the niggers are cheering on Twitter?
>>
>>80392068
I pray that one day these (((people))) are dragged from their homes and executed in the street, but I know if a God exists he's not that kind.
>>
>>80391113
The Dallas shooter isn't the problem. GUNS ARE THE PROBLEM. We need to ban ALL guns to be safe
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.