[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/li ving/religion/article884
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: noahs ark(3).jpg (60 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
noahs ark(3).jpg
60 KB, 960x639
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/living/religion/article88424192.html

> Christweenies
>>
>>80390023
t.mahmoud
>>
>OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6rCbqpq6d0
>>
>>80390023
My country spent millions on transporting migrants to Austria.
It will spend millions more to house at least a 1000 of them.

I would rather build a wooden boat with that money.
>>
>>80390023
It's a privately funded park, your tax dollars aren't going to it you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>80390023
>I am literally retarded
>>
File: lolwtfdinotyme.jpg (74 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
lolwtfdinotyme.jpg
74 KB, 630x420
>>80390023
Dinosaurs!
>>
>>80390023
I'm pretty sure they have actually dinosaur animatronics on it.
>>
>>80392677
holey fucking moley

jesus died for this?

oh well I guess any reason is a good reason to die
>>
>>80390023
And these people have the right to carry a gun...
>>
File: img_22.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
img_22.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
Probably Noah's story is related with tsunami disaster in the old era.
>>
>>80393078
Only shows how much more forgiving and loving Jesus is compared to you. He died for it, and died knowing as much. Jesus loves you too.
>>
>>80390023
how much did this cost LOL this is awesome. hope to find some hot christian girls
>>
>>80397118
There's a theory that the flood story is a prehistorical account of the flooding of the Black Sea basin, which might have been a temperate region in the era shortly after the most recent glaciation. It's certainly a much older story that the bible, being taken from the Sumerian Epic of Gilgamesh, gotten to the Levant oral histories through the Babylonians.
>>
>>80394862
>nutty muslims murder thousands and will travel miles just to kill you for saying "happy easter"
>nutty christians build a theme park and talk about how Jesus rode dinosaurs while an emu eats out of your hand

Truly frightening. What, you think they'll snap and retreat to sea with hostages?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.