[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Undoomed Censored For MUH HARASSMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: you_big_mean_bully.png (20 KB, 848x471) Image search: [Google]
you_big_mean_bully.png
20 KB, 848x471
"SHUT UP about #GhostBusters!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBq1-TGgfNo
This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying.

Looks like the second upload of this video too, I've been checking my RSS feeds and this showed up under a different title and got blocked before I could watch it too. Dammit you made me click twice for this and still haven't see it.
>>
Also being censored by Twitter
https://twitter.com/caeruleusV/status/751833487313862656
>>
The video censored by YouTube and Twitter:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jw7wq_ghostbusters_fun
>>
Try vimeo
>>
>>80387520
bump
>>
>>80387520

You should make this on /tv/. They're obsessed with Ghostbusters.
>>
>>80387520
>youtube now actively censoring 'hateful content'
So which one will now take YT's place, vimeo or dailymotion? This is the beginning of the end of youtube (thank god).
>>
Censorship is fucking stupid, but this video is juvenile. I hardly see how it's any better than the one made by the blue haired bitch.
>>
>>80390543
this
>>
>>80390096
I would vote Dailymotion. But I with Blip's demise I doubt there will ever be a "replacement." Youtube just has ALL the brand recognition; know; throughout the populace; and thus gets all the audience.
>>
>>80387944
does someone know the youtube channel of that crazy witch?
>>
>>80390096

It's a shame because I don't remember youtube censoring stuff like that video before. There are literally hundreds of thousands of videos that need to be removed if this video violates their rules.
>>
Why don't we crowdfund our own video service?
>>
Wait!!!!

was this that video of the guy in his car?????
>>
>>80392377
Server space.
>>
What video was this?

This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-Pvk70Gx6c - is still available. Was there another video shitting all over Ghostbusters?

Also, if you haven't watched this, do it. I don't give a shit about movies, but this video is entertaining.
>>
>>80392564
>crowdfund
>>
>>80387520
oy vey! the goyim are rejecting the forced (((diversification))) of their culture. shut it down!
>>
can you post videos on a google plus profile? that way it's your file, but they still pay to host it
>>
>>80392622

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jw7wq_ghostbusters_fun

this one apparently
>>
>>80387520
Hint: Private companies can remove any content they choose.

Hint: If this is the big issue in your life that you have to fight, you're a huge loser.
>>
>>80392857

YEAH, private companies are free to do anything you want, except when it comes to gay cakes

very free much market
>>
>>80393035
That's because you have a constitutional right to marry who you wish, but you do not have any right to idiotic god bothering.
>>
File: 1466838927462.jpg (51 KB, 720x757) Image search: [Google]
1466838927462.jpg
51 KB, 720x757
>>80392857
lobertarian detected
>>
>>80391253
They can still lose in the information distribution market. Yeah, yeah, less money and all.

Once words gets out that a video site really allows any content or offers content that YouTube censors, they will have the niche they have been looking for.

Random Task to help fellow Anon's who want to Fuck with the deep state: Red Pill as many people as you can on the Central Bank and the Money Printing Advantage. This is how all the little people are controlled.

It is true and the powers that be can not deny it's existence. I do suspect that the recent focus on racial terrorism is due to a number of websites, including 4chan, allowing discussion of Central Banking and Money Printing. The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that some of the killings may be done under direct orders from the Money Printers, in order to get all the little people fighting each other.
>>
wait wait wait wait
she's upset that people are "invading" her spaces to tell her that they don't like the content of something and it shouldn't exist?

gee, why does that sound so familiar....
>>
>>80393035

>unless they state their premise is having an open free market of ideas
>>
>>80392820
Really? that wasn't even bad
>>
What is going on?
>>
>>80387944
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>80390096
Suuure...we all see how (((FineBros))) were irreversably destroyed by their decision to patent the word "React" and how normies never subscribed to them again.
>>
>>80392622
Great review
The new ghostbusters flick sounds like a man bashing fest.
>>
Sony employee here. We all appreciate all the free marketing you've been giving us. Keep it up.
>>
>>80392857
>morality regulated by corporations is a good thing.
>>
File: 351651324.jpg (116 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
351651324.jpg
116 KB, 1024x768
>>80395174
a british feminist

so there are two strikes against her already
>>
who cares the dick shooting gif is all over the net by now
>>
>>80387520
>fav movie
>The Lost Boys

I don't even
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f[1].jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f[1].jpg
46 KB, 550x550
>>80395721
>mfw this is true
>>
>>80395615

>implying profit of any kind is even a concern

Propaganda doesn't care if it's popular
>>
give Stefan molyneux about 6 more months and he'll spend half his dialogue snarling like this guy
>>
Great news. Next I hope stefan molypoo gets struck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.