[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get that popcorn ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/09/exclusive-new-black-panther-party-baton-rouge-protests/
>>
>>80387161
Someone was posting yesterday about how BLM was so bad it made them nostalgic for the Black Panthers. I guess meme magic is real...
>>
Micah X was pictured standing in line with new black Panthers. Not sure he was a member.

Wonderful idea for them to protest in the wake of one of the deadliest 24 hours police was ever had, at the hands of a member/affiliate.
>>
>black supremacists are allowed to peacefully assemble anywhere they want
>white supremacists can't or they'll be attacked by antifa, niggers or the cops
I fucking hate this gay Earth, hypocritical faggots like Obama and Hillary need to be called out for this shit.
If I hear another fucking BLM rally in my city I'm going to the cops or I might just bash those fuckers in with a hockey stick.
>>
>>80387526
Right if there is going to be a war. Government better fuck off and make it so one can defend itself.
>>
File: blm.jpg (197 KB, 1656x1368) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
197 KB, 1656x1368
>>80387161

has the race war started?
>>
>>80387161

Why do they raise their fist? Do they WANT to be seen as a militant terrorist group?
>>
>>80388622
Exactly
>>
>>80387526
You idiot, antifa can protest against you because THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
You bitch here and don't go fight them. You're useless
>>
Lafayette fag here. Family is leaving to go visit family in baton rouge right now as I type. Dad is pouring some glenlevit on the rocks and just packed his .45 in the vehicle. Worried for them. Thankfully once they hit the bridge they can go around to where they are going without hitting downtown or the ghetto.
>>
I wonder if COINTELPRO will smash them again.

They kind of destroyed the black community in the USA the last time they were active. I wonder how much worse it could even get.
>>
>>80387499
He was in the Houston chapter for 6mos
>>
>>80389318
tell him to have at least two evac routes.
make sure to have a full tank of gas, a gas can would be good to
water and snacks and first aid kit
cell phone charger
>>
File: IMG_20160709_201521.jpg (846 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_201521.jpg
846 KB, 2560x1440
>>80387161
You bet I'm ready.
Time to put some cheese on this cracka
>>
>>80389813
Oh yeah, man. He's got his shit squared away. I just hope the nogs arent blocking the roads and bridges. Apparently they only want to get police but god forbid they turn on civilians
>>
File: business pepe.jpg (125 KB, 836x872) Image search: [Google]
business pepe.jpg
125 KB, 836x872
>>80387301

Yes indeed. A classic example of Meme Magic.

Professor Pepe Grenouille here. I'm with the Department of Applied Memetics and Study of Memeology.

meme magic can be defined as the following

>Meme Magic

>noun

>a satirical or sarcastic statement or piece of media meant to make light or fun of a situation or situations only to come true later in real life

I would like to compile a list of the many examples of Meme Magic in action. If you are aware of any other notable examples please post them here so that I may add them to my collage.
>>
>>80388478
not until kek confirms it
>>
>>80387161
lol
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.