[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This has probably been posted a million times already so sorry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 3221.jpg (50 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3221.jpg
50 KB, 620x372
This has probably been posted a million times already so sorry if it has.
"This was a man that we gave plenty of options to to give himself up peacefully and we spent a lot of time talking. He had a choice to come out and we would not harm, or stay in and we would. He picked the latter."
Has this set the precident of "do what we fuckin say or we'll fuckin bomb ya"
Fuck due process just kill anyone because we can.

How the fuck was this legal? What are the legal implications this has made? Don't get me wrong this guy deserved life in prison/capitol punishment but after the courts have convicted him.
Soon it might be that when the speed trap predator drones also notice someone breaking the law they'll just send a hell fire instead of a ticket.
>>
Bump?
>>
C U C K
>>
File: 16876576485646.jpg (99 KB, 336x240) Image search: [Google]
16876576485646.jpg
99 KB, 336x240
>>80380373
It's not legal.
Shocking how "accepted" this has become after 24 hours.
Local news reported "bomb robot" like a common occurrence.
Hopefully some outfit will sue specifically for bot usage and prevent bomb robot future.
>>
It is legal.
Cops have legal authority to kill you if you are a threat to life or property. That is why they carry guns.

Dude killed people and they could have used any method to bring them down.
>>
File: tmp_735-1468048140743392917428.jpg (24 KB, 660x487) Image search: [Google]
tmp_735-1468048140743392917428.jpg
24 KB, 660x487
>>80380373
Probably had something to do with killing police officers, or threatening to bomb the city.
>>
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 718x828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 718x828
>>80380373
>>
>>80385099
No more dead cops!
>>
>defending niggers

LOL how fucking cucked can you be
>>
File: Dixie bot.jpg (56 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Dixie bot.jpg
56 KB, 620x372
>>80380373
Man shot 12 people, shot at people trying to talk to him, and said he had a bomb.

So they decided that it was too much of a risk to capture him since he might have a Deadman switch, and they couldn't snipe him.
>>
File: 1467944599781.png (59 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1467944599781.png
59 KB, 550x535
>>80380373
shut the fuck up you pussy

>hurr just go into the parking lot and get shot one by one by super soldier nigger who just said he planted bombs everywhere hurrr

fuck off
>>
File: smoke.jpg (40 KB, 480x402) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
40 KB, 480x402
>>80385650
>>
>>80385410
This. By bomb robot or by gun, the point is they killed the fucker without putting themselves in further danger.
>>
>>80385099
>>80380373
they didnt resit arrest or smoe petty shit, the guy was an active shooter who murdered multiple people, its legit to take them out if there is no other recourse to stop him
>>
>>80385410
This is the reason. Are you just supposed to let him go and kill more white police officers?
>>
File: Fiji.jpg (58 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Fiji.jpg
58 KB, 620x372
THIS IS THE PHOTO DA MEDYA DONT WANT US TO BE SEEIN! YOU THINK IT BE A COINCIDENCE DAT HE BE BLOWIN UP A BROTHA?? NAH CHECK DIS SHIT PHAM OF HIM JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO. SMDH FAMMM. STAY WOKE.
>>
>>80385410

police don't shoot to kill, they shoot to neutralize the threat. that's why they aim for center of mass and not the head. i don't think is semantics, either.

they sent JIHADBOT9000 in there with the sole intention of killing him. there's no way they put in a bomb thinking "this will stop him."
>>
>>80380373

Your post pretty much answered your own nigger tier rant. shit lord.
>>
>>80380373
>Has this set the precident of "do what we fuckin say or we'll fuckin bomb ya"

I think you'll be fine as long assuming you don't shoot a bunch of people.
>>
File: Necron_Symbol.jpg (46 KB, 673x1188) Image search: [Google]
Necron_Symbol.jpg
46 KB, 673x1188
>People actually protecting these nigger snipers in Dallas
>Bitching about a bomb being delivered by a RC robot

I swear to god /pol/ has the biggest nigger loving cucks on the face of the whole internet.
>>
>>80386130
He'd already killed multiple people. He was armed to the teeth. If they tried to take him he would have tried to kill them. So they said, "nope, we're not risking any more lives".

This wasn't a drunk hiding in his house, this was a man who was a clear and present danger to them.
>>
>>80380373
You're a fucking idiot

How do you function
>>
File: T-1 DPD.jpg (169 KB, 1042x888) Image search: [Google]
T-1 DPD.jpg
169 KB, 1042x888
>>80385571
BLESSED BE OUR SKYNET OVERLORDS
>>
>>80385410
>threat to life or property
Srs anon? Many government officials believe if you just own a gun you are a threat to life and property. Driving a car too fast is a threat to life a property. Using words or having opinions that people don't like are a threat to life and property.

I'll agree that what a said is on the boundaries of things but a large number of people and many laws consider what I said to be threats to life and property.

Maybe I'm mistaken or don't have all the facts (part of why I made this thread) but was he still putting shots on target while negotiating and holed up in his building?
Just because you kill someone or attempt to kill someone does not give the police authority to immediately kill you. (this is not exactly relevant to this case but extremely relevant to your claim) you can legally defend yourself in a senerio like this.
>>80382883
>>80385617
>>80385681
>>80386676
>People different than me don't deserve rights.
Yeah fuck off with that I would hold the same opinion of this shit regardless of race.
>>
File: 9 eye 11, citizen.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
9 eye 11, citizen.webm
2 MB, 852x480
>>80380373
Pedo mafia need to start setting precedents and rolling out the 100% loyal robot law enforcement before the entire U.S. population becomes self radicalized lone wolves
>>
>>80387185
>People different than me don't deserve rights.
>The very same people that commit over 50% of the crime in the US

Oh fuck off nigger lover. Like they deserve ANYTHING from us. If they are so threatened then they can return to Africa.
>>
I think people are just freaking out about the possibility of this tactic being used for situations that don't really require it. They aren't considering the reality of the situation that the officers were in, that the end effect would be the same no matter the cause of it.
And so they freak out about drones and robots and police controlled explosives without giving any real thought to the escalation of methods and technology and the situations that require them. They only give half a thought to those things when CNN or FOX or MSNBC shoves it towards them and forces them to react to it.
>>
>>80385617
> Defending concept of inalienable rights
FTFY
Just like Boston, no sane man would defend the actions of these people. It is the reactions and their implications that make us nervous.
You want me to say i dont care if police officers die? ok. Its not my primary concern. Peace officers arent drafted, they play a vital VOLUNTARY role in a society. If you want to ensure nobody can ever get hurt ever again prepare to lose the ability to do a great many things.
Due process exists not to coddle bad people, but because "bad" historically gets decided by the state. And the state has a long long long history of sometimes deciding people thye disagreed with were "bad."
Its a frog in a pot situation; there is a slowly lowering threshold of summary execution and morons like BLM are missing the point entirely.
I don't care if you're a "terrorist."
I don't care if you're a murderer.
I dont care if you just slit my wifes throat.
I may want to kill you.
But not police, police taking military action makes them soldiers.
Soldiers take objectives, neutralize targets. There's dozens of perfected strategies developed by the military to accomplish hundreds of mission types. Policing is not and never will be one of them.
>>
>>80385486
>>80385650
>>80386713
Maybe I don't have the facts correct. If he was still actively shooting and actively attempting to kill (e.g. not just threatening to have a bomb) then yes prevent him in your manner of choice. It was said that police sharp shooters couldn't get a shot on him. Which, again maybe I'm missing something, means that he also cannot get shots on police and is not CURRENTLY a threat.

I don't think that the police should have rushed the building either and gotten shot or bombed. That's fucking dumb for the people who think that. It should have been treated as any other negotiation between police and a gunman in which the police typically can wait because fuck it they get paid either way and have food and water.

His motives to the shooting are irrelevant although I openly disagree with his reasons for it.

>>80387672
This is my issue. I'm not convinced (yet) this situation called for it. I'm against the militarizing police forces to an extent. I'm believe that this tactic could very well be abused and has a decent probability to be used again if there isn't some government condemnation of the practice. "We know there is a drug cartel leader with several armed men in this house we can send officers in harms way or Wall-E the house."
>>
>>80387110
Kek I'm nabbing this
>>
>>80389286
>It was said that police sharp shooters couldn't get a shot on him. Which, again maybe I'm missing something, means that he also cannot get shots on police and is not CURRENTLY a threat.
He was shooting at people, and it was hours of trying to talk to him to surrender. in a armed standoff at some point the police will make a call to eliminate the person who a general threat, even if they are holed up in a house and not shooting out.

Due to the fact that he claimed to have a bomb, they were worried that he would explode on death, and kill more cops. So they used a robot .
>>
>>80380373
>but after the courts have convicted him.
courts are liberal circuses. the nigger would have walked away a freem man because judges are nothing but cucked libs. Any nigger with a gun should be shot on sight.
>>
>>80380373
THEY LITERALLY SAW HIM COMMIT A CRIME, therefore he can be arrested, he resisted arrest violently. I don't get your reasoning ?
>>
>>80389550
This is the problem with allowing the militarization of the police. If we give them the means to act as a standing army on US soil they will justify increasingly militaristic methods for 'neutralizing' threats.

This is how you end up with crowds of people machine gunned and burned alive by the hundreds, a la Egypt. We are heading towards an Egyptian tier military police state.
>>
>>80389707
That doesn't entitle the police to blow up buildings and shit in pursuit of killing him before he become an immanent threat.
>>
>>80380373

What's the difference between this and sending in SWAT to shoot his ass down? That's usually what happens in these situations, but now we realize we don't have to risk any innocent human life. Someone is holed up with a gun and has already threatened the public? You can't just let them go. Are we supposed to spend millions of dollars on a massive perimeter and wait them out? Fuck that shit. No matter what people think, a human's life isn't worth that shit, especially some worthless turd of a human being's. Give them a chance to surrender peacefully, and if they refuse, send in Johnny 5.
>>
>>80380373
There is no Due process in war faggot. What happened in Dallas was all out war. You will never understand until you experience such a situation yourself
>>
>>80389826
Anon, you are barking up the wrong tree. Police have terminated active shooters for decades with whatever means they have.
>>
>>80380373
>active shooter attacking law enforcement
>they kill him with a bomb strapped to a RC toy after he repeatedly refuses to stand down
>waah let me make a bait thread
>>
>>80389826
>crowds of people machine gunned and burned alive by the hundreds
I see nothing wrong with this as long as its niggers and liberals.
>>
>>80390009
>what happened in Dallas is war

Yeah that's pretty clear.

We are in a martial law scenario.
>>
SOON
>>
>>80385099
>It's not legal.

Says who? Where does it say law enforcement isn't allowed to blow someone up? This isn't the first time a criminal has been blown up. They're just as dead whether you shoot them or blow them up.
>>
>>80388972
Thank you. You said it better than me.
It's ducked what that guy did and again he pretty much deserved death in my opinion but unless he was still actively attempting to kill the police do not get to issue that sentence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plummer_v._State

>>80389550
Please cite 1 or so semi credible source that says he was STILL firing at police or others. I haven't read that anywhere yet so it's not that I don't believe it is just I haven't heard it. Again you do not lose due process because you commit a crime. You can be stopped from from actively killing someone but it is different than being executed without due process because of a crime.
>>
>>80389987
He had killed five, and shot 12 people, and was still armed with a rifle and claimed to have explosives.

How much more of a immanent threat does one have to be?
>>
File: 1442199470947.jpg (240 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442199470947.jpg
240 KB, 683x1024
>>80380373
A weapon to surpass metal gear...
>>
>>80380373
This is race war. He could have been a PORW but he decided to die for his cause.
>>
>>80390114
Martial law or not, it doesnt matter to me. Ideology, the Rule book, your faith, that ALL goes right out the fucking window when you hear that supersonic crack.
>>
>>80390072
Permitting their means to expand beyond a certain limit will mean crossing the red line between law enforcement and occupying force.

It is in our constitution that there shall never be a standing army in the United States, and this is exactly why. Tyranny becomes the only method of public governance in force.
>>
>>80390167
After Mr. Johnson was cornered on the second floor of a parking garage, negotiators spent hours trying to get him to surrender, Chief Brown said, but he “told our negotiators that the end is coming and he’s going to hurt and kill more of us, meaning law enforcement, and that there are bombs all over the place in this garage and downtown.”

“The negotiations broke down, and we had an exchange of gunfire with the suspect,” the chief said. “We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0
>>
>>80386130
>police don't shoot to kill, they shoot to neutralize the threat

No, you're retarded. It's called "lethal force" for a reason. Because it's lethal. Otherwise it would be called "neutralizing force". The point is you stop using force once they're no longer a threat. If they're still alive then so be it, but if they're dead well that was the point.
>>
>>80390005
The difference is one is attempting to apprehend someone and executing them. The former is typically a swat team tries to arrest, suspect resists violently, is stopped which is different than executed, and is then arrested. The latter is killing without due process.
>>
>>80380373
Why is this a problem?
How else do you suggest resolving this situation?
>>
>>80390389
>they should have shot him in the leg
>>
>>80380373
ITT: cucked americans justifying their hard on for authority to tell them what to do. You are naive and ignorant of history and human nature if you don't think that allowing police to robot bomb won't affect ppl other than niggers. I've only had a few iteractions with them, but your police are fucking insane power crazy thugs. And you fucking worship them! "Yes sir, no sir". "Oh well he didn't do exactly what he was told / told the cop to fuck off so he deserved it." Fuck me. You know you paid the cops' salaries, right? They are supposed to work for you. Give me 6 cops Benny Hilling round a suspect any fucking day rather than fuckwits with weapons and insecurities.
>>
>>80390367
>“The negotiations broke down, and we had an exchange of gunfire with the suspect,” the chief said. “We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was.”

This never happens by the way. There was no gunfire from the parking garage before they decided to bring in the remote explosive. The entire thing was streamed live on periscope.
>>
>>80390341
A active shooter who killed five people, shot 12, and fired at police after negoations had started is not a "Expansion of limits"

if anything, Dallas Police were professional and did their utmost to talk to the man to surrender.
>>
>>80390376
"due process" is a liberal code word for "let niggers off scot free". Due process is and always will be a leftist tool of white genocide.
>>
>>80390502
Sorry anon, there was gunfire and flashbangs going off hours after the shooting. So fuck off on your false flag narrative.
>>
>>80390517
I mean the actual armaments available to them, not the metric by which legitimate deadly force is determined.
>>
>>80390372
You've gotten it ass backwards dude. Every training course ive been to and everything ive seen is shoot to stop. Its called deadly force because its likely to end in death but the goal is to stop them, dead or alive.
>>
File: 1463023659401.gif (545 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
1463023659401.gif
545 KB, 324x216
>>80390009
Like you have right?
Kek.
War. Moron; ive never been and dont expect to know better but i'm pretty fucking sure an active shooter doesn't take us to war.
Now police are definitely behaving more and more like their precincts are war zones, and that in itself is a good topic for conversation.

But this hero worship action movie fantasy that its a war-zone out there? Utter bull. People are mad because this moron snapped, but we can deal with that as a people. People die, life has tragedies. People are also mad that more and more it seems rather than adhering to the spirit of the law and the idea of policing a nation of free men and women, Police are withdrawing from culture and developing their own. Yes this is an extraordinary situation, yes he probably needed to die right then and there. But how did it come to this? How did police wind up thinking up a strategy to deploy a bomb?
I don't know the right answer to any of this.

But i do know that exclusive club oorah tripe like yours doesn't have a place in our country.
>>
Criminals hate the idea of robotic law enforcement because you can check their programming to see if they have "systemic bias" or not. Better to keep that unfalsifiable
>>
>>80390661
What false flag? I'm saying the cops are lying about 'negotiations breaking down into an exchange of fire'. That does not happen after he flees into the parking garage.

I seriously doubt they even attempted to communicate with him once he was cornered in the parking garage.
>>
>>80380373
We already went through this with that gorilla being shot in a zoo a while back. Can we just agree that all types of monkeys deserve a bullet when they chimp out and move on with our lives?
>obvious educated chimp here
>>
>>80390376
>The difference is one is attempting to apprehend someone and executing them.

Uh, no. If they send in SWAT to shoot their ass down the intent is to kill them. If the dude drops his weapon and doesn't die then that's all well and good. In the future, I'm sure these suspects will understand what the robot is and the robot will have a camera and the criminals will have a chance to drop their weapon and throw their hands up in the air.

Either way, the point is that we don't owe criminals every single chance to take them in alive, especially when this involves risking innocent human life. THEY decided they were going to die by not surrendering.

Anybody that thinks differently is absolutely retarded or a child.
>>
>>80390376
>The difference is one is attempting to apprehend someone and executing them.
No, the difference is whether you're sending a SWAT team in to execute them or a robot.

Cops to take suspects into custody alive, but unless there's live hostages in the situation, nobody is sending a SWAT team into a room with an armed nutcase expecting the suspect to be alive afterwards.
>>
File: 9780199926121.jpg (10 KB, 165x249) Image search: [Google]
9780199926121.jpg
10 KB, 165x249
Killing by Remote Control: The Ethics of an Unmanned Military
Bradley Jay Strawser and Jeff McMahan

A new powerful military weapon has appeared in the skies of world and with it a new form of warfare has quickly emerged bringing with it a host of pressing ethical questions and issues. This book brings together some of the best scholars currently working on these questions and provides timely and important arguments on many of the most significant and previously unexplored areas of this recent debate. Essays range from broad theoretic questions regarding the moral permissibility of killing by drones to specific examinations of particular uses of unmanned weapons such as their role in counterinsurgency operations, humanitarian interventions, and their controversial use in “targeted killings.” Some scholars engage remarkably vexing issues such as what happens to classic military virtues such as bravery for the warriors who fly remotely controlled drones from complete safety, half a world away from the combat in which they operate. Others wrestle over the future of such technology and whether “autonomous” weapons should be allowed to kill human beings. All of the views presented are given wide berth to contest, dispute, and provide sharp critical scrutiny and analysis to these contentious questions.
>>
>>80390719
You justified the use of bombs in your own post. nice.
>>
>>80391045
cont.

If you think that regardless of the method chosen

>killing is killing
you might be a fucking degenerate
>>
>>80390980
>Cops to take suspects into custody alive, but unless there's live hostages in the situation, nobody is sending a SWAT team into a room with an armed nutcase expecting the suspect to be alive afterwards.
They wouldn't usually send them in at all unless they had a good reason to. SWAT usually sets up stand offs with cornered targets for HOURS before flashbanging the fuck out of them and rolling through blitzkrieg style.
>>
>>80390719

You're arguing the fine details instead of looking at the bigger picture, faggot. This dude was a threat and they stopped him. No where in the use of deadly force does it say you absolutely need to do everything you possibly can, even risk additional human life, in order to take this suspect in alive.
>>
>>80380373
The problem with libtards like OP is they have never encountered real life.
They only know the totally controlled, thought control experiment, as illustrated by the monday morning quarterbacking above.
Real life is open ended and combat is about possibilities rather than links in a pre-ordained logic chain.
>>
>surrender peacefully
>no
>ok
>boom

whats the problem here? The suspect was an armed felon who had shot 5 police officers dead minutes later, and he refused to surrender

how can you operate proper cause? you attempt to peacefully restrain him your going to get a few more officers dead from an old sks, whats the alternative, just walk away from the corner where the suspect is located?
>>
>>80391049
I agree with the use of the bomb. The intent was to disarm any possible ied and disable the suspect. It did.
>>
>>80386676
Boot licking cuck
>>
>>80380373
The guy said he had a bomb. They handled the situation in the safest way they could.
>>
>>80386130
they aim center of mass because headshots are cowadooby shit.
>>
>>80390812
This. Did they just eat donuts until the robot batteries were charged? Of course they tried to talk to him and of course the murderer was an unreasonable guy.
>>
>>80385099
it was a self defense bombing
>>
>>80391316
>>80391266
Blowing up undetonated explosives is a bad idea unless you know how powerful the explosive is.

GIven that there were like five cops huddled directly under the window that exploded about 20 feet over their heads if the guy really had high yield explosives on him they would have probably accidentally killed themselves.

That is primarily why I don't think they ever thought for a second he had explosives in the first place.
>>
>>80390702
Deadly force was appropriate in this case. The method is no more "OMG" then using a tank to ram a building or any other police tactic to kill someone who is a threat to the community

The main issue is now they cannot use robots to talk to a suspect, as a suspect will shoot hte robot
>>
>>80391130
>>80391045
Why don't you cry about the Javelin rocket launcher faggot.
>>
>>80390901
criminals / suspects - same thing right?

I know in this case it's obvious, however people have proven not to be cool when you give them the power to summarily execute "criminals"
>>
>>80386130
Center of mass is most likely to hit. Biggest target. Also happens to have the largest concentration of goopy soft livey organs you need to live that will make you stop hurting people if they are hit.

Also tends to make you stop living if they are hit.
Not always but usually.
>>
>>80390812
and I am saying you are full of shit. Take your conspiracy theory elsewhere.
>>
File: 1443927404383.jpg (62 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1443927404383.jpg
62 KB, 562x530
>>80391553
>a jury was needed to prove he killed those people
>>
>>80390901
Swat teams are not sent in to kill. They are sent in to stop which is way fucking different m8. In self defense cases (which to justify intentional lethal force is required for all) you cannot execute someone. You can legally shoot to stop which might mean a mag dump. Might mean a mag dump from several officers. But once a person is down and no longer moving/a threat the shooting typically stops. If you can't see how that vs driving a bomb in to kill someone is different then you are absolutely retarded or a child.
>>
>Let's see if we can end this peacefully
>I have no intention of surrendering. I am not interested in stopping, ever. You will not stop me I want to kill as many white cops as I can

BUT WHY DID THEY KILL HIM?!
>>
>>80389286
>Maybe I don't have the facts correct. If he was still actively shooting and actively attempting to kill (e.g. not just threatening to have a bomb) then yes prevent him in your manner of choice.

Yes you don't have all the facts. After the shooting stopped, they managed to get in contact with him and negotiated for a couple hours. During this negotiation he declared he had no intention of stopping or giving up, and that he was going to continue to fight.

So he was still an active threat and declared he would continue being an active threat. The cops did what they had to do.
>>
>>80380373
Easier to blow him up than risk more lives trying to apprehend him.
>>
>>80391553

No, an armed dude that has killed people and stated he will kill more is not the same. We "summarily" execute these people all the time. How we're becoming so retarded all of a sudden and acting like these people deserve all our love and attention is beyond me. I understand this dude was probably a lot of people's hero though, so that probably has something to do with it.
>>
File: Police.gif (2 MB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
Police.gif
2 MB, 370x281
Because the suspect had threatened that this was what would happen if the police tried to apprehend him, that he had explosives rigged and ready to go.

Honestly this is just a grenade with "legs", has the US ever used an explosive grenade to end a standoff? if so its not a precedent.
>>
When will there be mechs for law enforcement, or at least in the military?
>>
>>80391553
A jury was not needed to prove he was a threat that needed to be stopped because he specifically stated he was.
>>
>>80391553
Swat is not used for regular cases, this is case of active shooters, hostages, and so on.

Even in the UK if someone has shot 12 people and killed five, and the suspect cannot be arrested, the police will after a time frame when they view negotiations are fruitless, Will use lethal force to eliminate the danger.
>>
>>80385721
>This. By bomb robot or by gun, the point is they killed the fucker without putting themselves in further danger.
We pay them to be in danger, better they die than the nations laws go up in smoke.
>>
>>80391687
https://www.periscope.tv/SkylineAgency/1OyKAlDVrloxb

You can find the whole thing there bud.

Not that you aren't an obvious shill.
>>
>>80392022
No law was sacrificed.
>>
>>80391905
They've dropped a bomb from a helicopter on people before. Not quite the same, but close enough imo
>>
>>80391744
>Swat teams are not sent in to kill. They are sent in to stop which is way fucking different m8.

You really are retarded and have no understanding of these situations. Please stop talking, preferably "neutralize" yourself.
>>
>>80391905
This.

PHILADELPHIA, May 13— A state police helicopter this evening dropped a bomb on a house occupied by an armed group after a 24-hour siege involving gun battles.

A 90-minute shootout this morning came after a week of growing tension between the city and the group, known as Move. Residents in the western Philadelphia neighborhood had complained about the group for years. The only known survivors from within the house were a woman and a child.

that was 30 years ago.
>>
File: 1447344338612.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447344338612.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>80390463
This- pig worship is a stage in the death of a civilized society. The fact that it's taken hold of one of the most unregulated parts of the internet that embodies free speech indicates just how bad things have gotten.
>>
>>80391883
>How we're becoming so retarded all of a sudden and acting like these people deserve all our love and attention is beyond me.

People are still freaking out that the cops did it by attaching a bomb to a robot. It only takes a couple minutes to figure out that whether it's by bomb or bullet, dead is dead. The cops just used a way that wouldn't expose their guys to return fire. But the people who are imagining a legion of death robots ramming through their door and exploding in their living rooms can't make the intellectual leap.
>>
>>80390742
..War. Moron; ive never been and dont expect to know better

Stopped reading here.
>>
>>80392174
That shit was also grossly criminal. You shouldn't try to use what happened with the MOVE people as 'precedent'.
>>
>>80390389
The problem is in the United states we have a right to due process like many other countries. In the US it is not constitutionally legal to kill someone without due process. It is legal to kill in defense of yourself or others who are actively in danger. My personal issue is that I'm not convinced this was in defense of people currently in danger. They should have continued with just setting up around him. Again he has no food or water his options are limited.
>>80390454
Dank memes friendo I'll see you in /k/
>>
>>80391939
Real MadCat when ?
>>
>>80385410
This, they could have cooked him like fried chicken if they wanted. Once you go on a killing spree you are open game for any method to take your ass out.
>>
>>80386130
There are 2 key differences:
>The suspect had not surrendered, so it could be argued that lethal force was the only option to stop them
>The robot was more of a remote control car, so in reality it's just a tool like a gun.

If the robot was not directly controlled and somewhat autonomous, that would be different.
>>
>>80391691
Reading comprehension problems much?

I said in this case it is obvious he was the criminal. You fucking moron.

>>80391883
I’m not saying he deserved love or any other strawman. I’m arguing that you are so busy shouting about the fact he was clearly a nigger who deserved to die, that the consequence will be an even greater slide in to a police state. I really wonder whether you even see it? Have you interacted with police in say Europe? Your police are fucking nuts. There is evidence on numerous cameras that you cannot trust them with guns, yet you are like “oh well it’s just a different method” when they bring out a fucking robobomb to kill.
>>
>>80392345
>My personal issue is that I'm not convinced this was in defense of people currently in danger.
He specifically stated he wanted to kill as many white cops as possible and that he had no intention of surrendering.
>>
>>80390463
Didn't know there were many based brits out there. I do figure with all the fucked laws and big brother sit you guys have though you must be over there. After the brexit I should have guessed there were more.
>>
>>80392353
Terran Hegemony when?
>>
We have to let them do their job, they do an unbelievable job.

https://youtu.be/09ZkpIJkvZA
>>
>>80392528
Wanting to and actually being capable of doing so in his current circumstances are two different things.
>>
>>80392294

Because they're niggers, White trash and communists that aren't in total control of the state yet. Apparently we have far too much garbage in our country.
>>
Nice try at diverting the attention away from the real issue, cuck.

This is no different from when a hostage-taker refuses to negotiate and gets a bullet through his upper lip.
>>
>>80389286
>Maybe I don't have the facts correct. If he was still actively shooting and actively attempting to kill (e.g. not just threatening to have a bomb) then yes prevent him in your manner of choice. It was said that police sharp shooters couldn't get a shot on him. Which, again maybe I'm missing something, means that he also cannot get shots on police and is not CURRENTLY a threat.

No dumbfuck, it means the snipers could not find a clear shot because he was behind cover/concealment.
>>
>>80380373

It's completely legal because the police had no fucking choice. You can't negotiate with someone who has literally made it his purpose to murder you. You can't talk to a mad dog.

He only had 2 solutions: Death or complete surrender. The time for talking was over.

And also, would you have been willing to "negotiate" with the nigger that just shot 11 cops?
>>
>>80392095
https://twitter.com/RobertWilonsky/status/751301318388559873?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/RobertWilonsky/status/751301318388559873?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://twitter.com/FOX4/status/751302996680585217?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Fuck off , next you will say Sandy hook was faked.
>>
>>80392686

>wants to still kill whitey
>send cops in, several gets blasted before he gets dropped

>send based robot in, no one gets hurt, criminal gets his just dues.
>>
Why is this even a topic?

Killing is killing; be it with a gun or a bomb via a robot.
>>
>>80390463
>you pay their salaries
Yes I pay a portion of their salaries. I am not majority shareholder, thus I do not have authority to do as I wish. If I own a piece of Disneyland in the form of a stock I can't go around telling employees what to do.

What's up Durell?
>>
>>80392528
>fuck em if they threaten something we don't like send in the bombs
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/02/second-teen-spends-months-in-jail-for-video-game-threat/
>>
>>80392503
>that the consequence will be an even greater slide in to a police state.

Technology is advancing. We finally have bomb robots and can use them. Like I said before, in the future criminals will know what the bomb robot is. If they choose to shoot at it they can get blown up. If they drop their weapons and surrender the bomb doesn't have to be detonated. Nobody said the police need to "fight fair", and violent criminal lives don't matter.
>>
>>80380373
He was an active shooter and they killed him... Thomas Jefferson would have done the same thing.
>>
>>80392686
The fact that he did kinda proves he was capable. His weapons and ammo proved he was capable. He was armed and ready. He was given the option to surrender.

Mind you I'm of the mind that police are heavy handed enough already.
>>
>>80386676
I for one welcome our new Necrontyr overlords
>>
>>80392168
>No law was sacrificed.
They executed a man to save themselves, they are not executioners, they should've put themselves in the line of fire and risked death to put him on trial.
>>
>>80392503
If you have a active shooter, white, black, brown, yellow, red, who refuses to negotiate, you gonna get killed or if you unlucky, somehow survive 20 bullets in you.

If anything, they waited a long time before deciding to use lethal force.
>>
>>80391502
Ironic that on a mongolian bbq recipe trading forum you pointed to the former infantryman who trained with the javelin missile.

It's not the matter of distance but the fact that using x method to kill y person in an z setting is up for debate.

in a non-war situation you killed an armed individual on american soil.
>>
>>80380373
>capitol punishment
>>
>>80392913
You are comparing online video game threats with someone who actually had a gun and shot and killed 4 people at that point. Or was it 3 dead by then.

I can't recall. There isn't a comparison here. He was 100% a threat.
>>
File: doitforher.jpg (69 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
doitforher.jpg
69 KB, 590x350
At least it wasn't a dog again.
>>
>>80392839
Also
>Claims to have put bombs all over the city, so he has most likely booby-trapped himself and the parking

Rushing the sniper like in Call of Duty would have been suicidal. The LEOs had already seen a dozen of their brothers get shot, they weren't about to risk their lives to appease the BLM parasites who want them dead anyway.
>>
>>80392834
Also, the live TV you could hear flashbangs going off.
>>
>>80391242
tell me all about the daily occurrences of police officers blowing up suspects with robots in this real life of which you speak

It's a first for me but then again i'm a cocooned libtard from a non country
>>
>>80380373
>muh slippery slope

Dont forget to prep the bull faggot
>>
>>80393015
>They executed a man to save themselves
At this point you cannot be serious.
>>
>>80390376
>The difference is one is attempting to apprehend someone and executing them. The former is typically a swat team tries to arrest, suspect resists violently, is stopped which is different than executed, and is then arrested. The latter is killing without due process.

You get due process in court, not while holed up with a weapon firing at cops in a parking garage.

I have to say that the simplistic and child-like world view of so many people never ceases to astound and petrify me. Most of you dumb motherfuckers think this shit works like a video game.

This is real life shitbirds, not your momma's basement.
>>
Yes, it sets the president for don't go out and murder people or we'll kill you with fucking C4
Due process should not exist for those who murder people without cause, especially cops
>>
>>80392966
Holy fuck we live in the same nation? This is sooo cucked it's not even funny. Let's just put cameras all over because criminals will know they will get caught. While we're at it let's monitor all communications in the world for potential criminals I mean fuck it it's like like you'll ever disagree with the government. Let's place speed traps all over to make sure that criminals will know that speeding will result in a ticket. We have the technology let's use it to ensure that the government has all of the power.
>>
>>80393015
No anon. If someone is using lethal force vs. ANYONE, police under the law have the right to use lethal force to stop them.

Hell, me and you have the right to use lethal force to stop a direct threat to life. There is no legal obligation that police must die to obtain a shooter alive. Never has been such a obligation.
>>
>>80392782
I'm surprised it took this long for someone to point this out to this obviously sheltered and naive cunt who has no idea how anything works
>>
>>80393118
Yet both didn't have any bombs which the police were so worried about.
>>
>>80386130
>police don't shoot to kill
Officers are trained to only shoot to kill
It's in their contract and the laws of the US government. You cannot shoot to maim, they are to fire their guns with the sole intention of killing.
Any type of shooting to incapacitate is done by SWAT
>>
>>80380373
There was a long fucking standoff, that guy was determined to kill more and they finally decided on the best way to stop him.
At some point think smarter not harder needs to apply.
>>
>>80392808

And what if he had hostages? A bomb robot would have been out of the question then so the pussy police would have had to find a different solution.
>>
>>80393450

>Mass surveillance is the same as one robot engaging an active threat because they both use electricity and the wi-fi

Yeah, nah, you're retarded.
>>
>>80393710
I think they were pretty worried about him shooting people up too. The shooter whose name I forget already.
>>
>>80380373
>hey I just killed 5 people on camera in a large crowd can I have some due process?
>>
>>80393710
How about this. Next time someone has shot 12 people, killed five, and claims to have a bomb, we will send you since you are so sure they don't have a bomb...
>>
The KKK needs to start building bomb drones that kill niggers at random.
>>
>>80386676
Thats because we allowed plebbit cuckugees to enter, we need to build a wall
Before that only trolls would act like this, now there are actually people here who believe nigs aren't scum
>>
>>80391950
That's not relevant, what's relevant is the conflation of suspects/criminals and allowing your police to decide when they’ve proven they can’t be trusted.

>>80391969
Yea sure. But as above.

>>80392231
That's what I just don't get, I really don't. We hate the police here and they're fucking honestly fine compared to the US.

>>80392575
Yea our freedom of speech (lack of) is absolute bullshit.

>>80392888
It'll hurt less if you ask them to use lube. If you're happy to be a complete cucked bitch to ‘authority’ so be it.

>>80392966
>and violent criminal lives don't matter.
Your post missed my point yet made it again for me – you can’t trust the police. You are turkeys begging for Christmas. Oh no brave police please save me via any means necessary from these scary niggers - or from anyone you decide is a ‘violent criminal’ -.Despite your police and human history having proven you can’t give people that kind of power.

You live in a police state and you worship the ever greater slide in to it. From Europe we can see how much you worship authority, and how out of control it is.

It’s the fucking principle you should be concerned about, not the fucking dead guy in this case.
>>
>>80380373
He waived his right to due process by not complying with law enforcement in a deadly engagement. You're a fucking idiot with no better solution. Kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>80393847
That he didn't have any hostages is probably the reason why they elected to let R2Dindu allahu snackbar the situation.

But that's an interesting idea. Let's do that. How about you take hostages and shoot up a few cops and see what they come up with. I'm curious to see how they wax you.
>>
>>80386676
>Complaining about people wanting to protect rights that could otherwise allow the governmnet to abuse the system should they become meaningless

Sounds like you're just another retard
>>
Why didn't they just use a net gun or toxic gas to knockout the shooter and take him alive?
>>
>>80394077
>That's not relevant
That is the primary factor when determining when lethal force is justified.

"Are they a threat?"
Answer here should be obvious.
>>
>>80390742
>I am a retarded civilian the post
>>
>>80393874
I think they were also wondering if he actually had planted IED's all over Dallas, if they didn't take him out he was going to be able to possibly remote detonate with a cell phone, and that was why he was stringing them along in negotiations.
>>
>>80380373
Fuck off you fucking fuck. Same as a sniper bullet, which would have been fully justified for this subhuman piece of filth.
Although I would have preferred public crucifixion for this beast.
>>
>>80394077
>your police to decide when they’ve proven they can’t be trusted.

Who said we can't trust Dallas PD?

>but all cops are evil!

Nah, m8. See around here we respect officers because they have to deal with scum everyday so we don't have to.
>>
>>80391242
Hahaha hahaha you think I'm a liberal? That's a fucking great one mate. Since you don't understand that political views are not a line but more like a plane I'll assist you.

https://www.politicalcompass.org
>>
>>80394326
It seems moot to me since it was obvious he was a threat.
>>
>>80380373
>>80385099
What the fuck are you talking about? How is this remotely not legal?

He's barricading himself in a parking garage with a rifle shooting at any cops he can see. He was still actively exchanging gunfire with them and not surrendering. They could have leveled the entire parking garage if they needed to.

I am being 100% honest when I say it perplexes me how stupid some people have become, and you should be culled from the population as soon as possible. We don't need people like you dragging us down.
>>
>>80394077
>>>80391969 (You)
>Yea sure. But as above.
That is not remotely involved in this case. The only question was if he was the only shooter or there was others.

They have guidelines that they followed that have been approved as policy by lawyers, and elected officials. The Dallas police force gave the man more chances to surrender then required under the policies. And then following those policies they eliminated a clear and present danger.
>>
KILLING A DEADLY CRIMINAL WHO CHOOSES DEATH OVER COMPLIANCE IS NOT AN INFRINGEMENT UPON YOUR CIVIL LIBERTIES

YOU DUMB FUCKS

HE WAS A SNIPER WITH MILITARY TRAINING

YOU DUMB FUCKS

HE WOULD HAVE WENT ON TO KILL MORE, AND THEN YOU'D BE BITCHING ABOUT THE POLICE NOT DOING MORE TO STOP HIM

YOU DUMB FUCKS

KILL YOURSELVES
>>
why didn't they just build a wall around him?
>>
>>80394077
>It’s the fucking principle you should be concerned about, not the fucking dead guy in this case.

And I'm completely okay with blowing violent niggers up, especially if they refuse to surrender and make it known they intend to go out shooting. We already shoot them.
>>
>>80394461
Here's the precedent, op.

If you are violent and a threat.
If you do not comply with police orders, they will kill you. Yes.

Does that make more sense?
>>
>>80387185
Are you baiting or really this fucking stupid?
If you are serious you are retarded on a level which precludes discussion, and just need a smack on the mouth.
>>
File: 1461734931915.jpg (135 KB, 1280x1240) Image search: [Google]
1461734931915.jpg
135 KB, 1280x1240
>>80393847

The police would then be obligated to at least attempt to save the hostages if possible. They're not going to execute hostages if they can help it.

And before you call them pussies, I want you to honestly answer if you would have personally went to arrest the shooter. And what is your knowledge of police doctrine and tactics?
>>
>>80394108

I will leave that to the niggers.

But this tactic won't work again. Even niggers won't fall for a mobile phone on a robot again.

I just hope the next one actually does plant the bombs and has a dead mans switch.

By the way, how would blowing him up prevent the detonation with a dead man's switch? Dead is dead.
>>
>>80389286
Yeah you are missing something. The fact that you're a giant faggot. Just start transitioning already, little fag.
>>
File: image.png (377 KB, 638x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377 KB, 638x388
R2DINDU REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR
>>
he killed a bunch of cops, how the fuck did he not deserve to die? seriously just fucking kill him and get done with it
>>
>>80394736
Good question and excellent points.
A dead man's switch though generally means you have the switch in your hand and when you release (because you can no longer hold it because you are dead) is something generally visible.

It's not hard to see he didn't have a deadman's switch.
>>
>>80394736
>By the way, how would blowing him up prevent the detonation with a dead man's switch? Dead is dead
to set off a deadman switch requires electronic compentents that are going to be likely to be rendered inoptional in Milliseconds, before they can fire off the command to explode.

Secondly, if he DID have a deadman switch that went off, no police would be close enough to be wounded or killed in the explosion.
>>
>>80380373
He was holed up, armed in a building which he had free reign to move around in. What do you suggest they do?
>>
>>80394290
Civilian is some sort of curse to real military men yeah? Look bud I'm not impugning your ballsiness or service. The point was police activity should not resemble military action. That and calling you a moron for asserting this situation is war. Especially since you should apparently know better. Maybe I'm full of shit? Maybe you're a liar. Maybe it doesn't matter. I put my opinion out there. What's yours?
>>
Cop shoots him, he dead
Robot blows his ass up, he dead
Who cares if they shoot him or blow him up, the end game is still the same.
>>
>>80394702

No I wouldn't have gone to arrest the shooter. I would have sent a SWAT team to do so. You know, like they have done for the last 50 years in america.

SWAT teams risk getting shot. It is what they do. You can't start blowing suspects up remotely to try and remove any risk.

Are we going to have robots doing traffic stops next?

America is now so cucked that there is no way back. Let me ask you this.... If this suspect was holed up in an unknown location in your area, would you come out with your hands up like they did in Watertown?
>>
>>80394702
You have little understanding of US Law if you think there is any requirements for police to attempt to save hostages.

I'm not calling them pussies. If I was on a swat team with a good reason to go in yes. Since the shooter had extremely limited means to do anything with limited ammo, no food or water. You can literally wait a few hours at most ~72 and it's over. Police doctrine is not the same as law so it's mostly irrelevant.
>>
>>80395137
SWAT would have just shot the motherfucker too, he made it abundantly clear if he was going to go down he was going to go down shooting.
>>
>>80395060
>The point was police activity should not resemble military action.

The suspect kind of forced that scenario on the police wouldn't you say? He was attacking in a military manner, this was not a call for Adam-12.
>>
>>80394736
Blowing the son of a bitch up on OUR terms.
>>
>>80395137
>I would have sent a SWAT team to do so. You know, like they have done for the last 50 years in america.

>SWAT teams risk getting shot. It is what they do.

Don't take this the wrong way, but, SWAT doesn't do that. SWAT is even more heavy handed than the police. Police have shotguns and handguns. Police have MP5s, ar15s, automatic weapons. They're not called special weapons and tactics for nothing. They're the heavy hitters of the police. They're not called in to arrest people.

They're called in to destroy them.
>>
>>80394964
So what your saying is his threats of bombs are not a threat to police and they didn't have to bomb him? Also your dead man switch idea is dumb because it can easily be made so that the remote sends a sign and upon being interrupted then it triggers the explosive.
>>
I wish defending murderers and thief was a criminal offence, you people are degenerates
>>
>>80395200
Blow your brains out, idiot. Not a single person on earth needs you. Anyone that thinks they do is clearly going to be let down when the time comes.
>>
>>80395137
Anon, SWAT does not arrest armed suspects.

SWAT kills armed suspects
>>
>>80395241

Great. SWAT would have earned their wages then.

SWAT are there exactly for a situation like this. If strapping C4 to a robot is now the new way of doing it then SWAT are no longer needed.
>>
>>80380373
Do you have an actual video? Do you have something proving there was actually a standoff? Why would the cops give a shit if he had no hostages? Cops will not be this easy going after you've taken out a bunch of their friends.

Cops most likely captured him, tortured him for hours then shoved a few grenades up his ass and let it rip.
>>
>>80395338

So let them do their job and don't pass their work off to a robot.
>>
The guy was in a parking garage hiding in the corner. A parking garage is nothing but a cement bunker with good line of sight inside the garage. Everyone knows it would be hard to storm a bunker. Thus the robot. People who don't want to be shot are not stupid.
>>
>>80395399

Great. Glad SWAT will be earning their money in future and not pussying out so that a robot can do it instead.
>>
>>80395338
I'm guessing you meant police have handguns and shotguns. Swat has mp5s, ar15s, and automatic weapons.
Which is true, but police cruisers are almost always equipped with ar15s (I've actually never seen one without) some of which are automatic.

You are ducking stupid if you think swat don't arrest people. That's about 95% of what they do is serve high risk search/arrest warrants.
>>
>>80380373
Why are there 16 year olds on this board?
>>
>>80395367
>So what your saying is his threats of bombs are not a threat to police and they didn't have to bomb him? Also your dead man switch idea is dumb because it can easily be made so that the remote sends a sign and upon being interrupted then it triggers the explosive.
No,

WTF are you thinking?

I am saying they they used a bomb due to the threat, as they did not want to risk a cop being close to him if a bomb went off.

You "Bomb goes off if it doesn't get a commandl" is stupid as that how you blow yourself up as soon as the command gets interrupted for any number of reasons.

Deadman switches SEND a command to detonate, but if the switch is destroyed in a bomb blast it can't send it.
>>
>>80395529
>>80395742
>>80395624
I refuse to believe that you aren't fuckin trolling
>>
File: 1468030853408.jpg (395 KB, 774x720) Image search: [Google]
1468030853408.jpg
395 KB, 774x720
>>80395200

I didn't say they were required by law, sorry if I implied that. But with the entire nation watching DPD would have had a an even worse nightmare on their hands if they had killed hostages to boot.

And your waiting out scenario would have worked if DPD had complete knowledge that he was trapped and had no supplies. But they didn't. And letting this guy go would have risked more lives.

>>80395137

>No I wouldn't have gone to arrest the shooter. I would have sent a SWAT team to do so.

So you complain about the government power but rely on government power. You might want to examine your thinking.

If you contribute nothing to an endeavor what gives you the right to dictate how that endeavor is carried out?
>>
>>80395296
Then call the guard. Show people that police have a job and so does the military. Ucmj and roe aren't civilian statutes.
Not professing to have the solution. But the lines are blurring every time something like this happens. People should have faith that a cop is a cop and a soldier is a soldier
>>
>>80395529
>>80395624
>>80395742

In this situation, they could get away with a robot and a single bomb.

In the future they may use more robots.
Less humans being put in harm's way.

It's possible that remote operated machines could be used in more LEO roles.

There will probably always be a need for SWAT teams but it may be less and less necessary, hopefully. Who knows.
>>
>>80395624
There job isn't to die when a method to eliminate the threat exist that does not require the risk of them dying.. Dallas police felt it was too much of a risk so just bombed him.

By your logic SWAT only needs baseball bats, after all, who cares if they die, send in enough swat team members and they will get him.
>>
File: cat long jump 1290776781100.gif (1 MB, 275x206) Image search: [Google]
cat long jump 1290776781100.gif
1 MB, 275x206
>>80391497
>threat to the community
like you, antisemitic white nationalist extremist??
the threat is either current or it is not
if it is not current, then deadly force cannot lawfully be applied by law enforcement
only a judge can order an execution, dummies
this type of thread reveals how few people have reached the moral maturity to understand that giving a State the power to kill without due process is retarded
they should live in muslim countries desu
fkn retards
even muslim is prosecute people without executing them
guess what, if nigga shooter was currently threatening the lives of citizens, not just as verbal threats but in current action, then the pigs would have informed us of that
but no
they plainly admitted they executed the guy because "they saw no other choice"
well yes there is always the choice of waiting the cunt out
but i guess they wanted to end that
and they murdered a citizen outside of direct danger being posed by him
they had him contained
and prevented from harming people, didnt they?
if they didnt, they'd have said so.

abject turanny exists because of the majority of retards who dont even frown at it, like you cunts ITT
>>
>>80395784
They don't arrest armed suspects who have already fired on persons.
>>
>>80396021

And you will come out of your own house with your hands up like a goog goy, whenever the police robots demand it.

What a utopia you are going to be living in.
>>
>>80396044
Are you autistic?

Of course he was a current threat to the community, he just killed five people, shot 12, claimed to have bombs, and was still shooting at people. They tried to negotiate with them but he shot even after the negotiations started.
>>
>>80395784
No I get you.

>>80396166
I don't plan on shooting up any police in the near or distant future.
>>
>>80396023

When the boston bomber was in the boat, he wasn't remotely blown up. He was known to have guns pressure cooker bombs and had already blown up downtown Boston and killed police officers.

Why the difference in tactic?
>>
>>80393015
They didn't execute him. They took out an active lethal threat.
>>
>>80396280

The people of watertown hadn't shot up any police. They just lived in an area where the suspect was thought to be.
>>
>>80396317
>Why the difference in tactic?
Perhaps they didn't have a shiny new robot they wanted to try out.
Maybe robots don't float gud.
>>
>>80395909
Jesus Fuckin Christ, another armchair cop, I have had my fucking fill of you idiots the last few days.

TJ Hooker, CSI, Law & Order, NYPD Blue ARE NOT REAL LIFE.

Look up Posse Comitatus Act dipshit. Fuck, why did God put so many stupid people in the world at one time?
>>
>>80380373
>Has this set the precident of "do what we fuckin say or we'll fuckin bomb ya"
no you fucking retard. this was self defense regardless of the method employed.

>Fuck due process just kill anyone because we can.
he killed officers. he was at the time shooting at more officers. he refused to surrender. due process is irrelevant when the police are practicing self defense.

>How the fuck was this legal?
because when your life or that of another's is put in mortal danger, you are justified in using any means necessary to neutralize the threat so long as it doesn't endanger bystanders.
learn how self defense works you fucking retard

>What are the legal implications this has made?
NONE

>Soon it might be that when the speed trap predator drones also notice someone breaking the law they'll just send a hell fire instead of a ticket.
you are literally retarded. usually, no one is being threatened in a traffic stop.

>>80385099
you are retarded

>>80386130
>police don't shoot to kill, they shoot to neutralize the threat.
ITS THE SAME THING YOU FUCKING RETARD
they shoot center mass because center mass is easier to hit.

if you are shooting at police, they are trained to keep firing until you you are physically incapable of shooting at them, that usually means YOU FUCKING DIE.

shooting to injure gets cops killed and no department is stupid enough to do this.

>>80389286
you're problem is you don't understand the fucking law.
>>
>>80380373
is it legal? dunno.
is it right? hell yeah. fuck that piece of shit.
>>
>>80380373
>>80380373

What does due process have to do with it? The law entitles the police to take him in by force. That is due process. He refused to go in peacefully, so he went in in pieces. His choice. Police did nothing wrong.
>>
>>80392022
What is the material difference between intentionally killing a suspect via robot and via SWAT sniper? The latter has been done so many times in situations where a suspect posed an immediate that to others and refused to negotiate. No crocodile tears then about muh freedom. So how is this any different?
>>
>>80396434
Pretend I'm dumb. What's watertown got to do with this?
>>
>>80386130
This person is extra dumb
>>
>>80396317
For one thing, he surrendered within a hour and he was not barricaded in to prevent him from being sniped.
>>
>>80396641

I don't think I need to pretend.
>>
>>80396317
Because he gave up and most likely BPD didn't have a robot readily available?

Has there been a ban declared on logical thought that I missed? Fucking hell.
>>
>>80380373
>Do what we say or we fucking bomb ya
When you are actively shooting at the cops, uh NO SHIT?

Are you saying the cops shouldn't have the right to defend themselves? No one would be complaining if a sniper put a bullet between his eyes, people are just having an emotional reaction to "le bomb robit xD"
>>
>>80396476
Wat? Touch a nerve? There something special only a cop would know about being a cop?

Just my opinions sempai I've lived long enough to form them. I'd be happy to hash em out with you once your blood pressure drops
>>
>>80396748
Then don't and let's keep going anyway.
I'm ignorant of watertown entirely. I'm not going to put on airs and I'm not going to insult you.
>>
>>80396525
yeah this pretty much

>if any of this is even real
>>
>>80396778
This

This would be an non-issue if it was "Police used a sniper to take him out"
>>
>>80396777

Look, I live in the relative paradise that is the UK. None of this directly affects me. It is your anus that will be raped by this robot police force in the future, not mine.

I am just trying to help you out.
>>
>>80392231
>pig worship is a stage in the death of a civilized society.

>100 years ago people respected law enforcement
>everything got along just fine and the nation was stronger and more unified

>now edgy teens complain that the police wont let them get their cummies
>nation is in a slow collapse

YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM YOU RETARDED ANARCHIST PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>80395909
>Call the national guard for one guy
This is how you show the population that society is about to fall apart.
>>
>>80396936
You enjoy your CCTV cameras and not being able to defend yourself from muzzies with a knife anon.
>>
>>80396810
>There something special only a cop would know about being a cop?

I dunno, what do you think? Is there something special about being a nuclear physicist only a nuclear physicist would know?
>>
>>80396510
I'll agree fuck him he was a piece of shit for shooting officers irrelevant to what he was upset about.
>>80396478
If you think shooting to kill vs shooting to stop is the same you have no concept of the law.
Also since you have a great understanding of the law cite were I am incorrect
>>
>>80396258
>past is current
okay
>was still shooting at people
source?
>>
>>80396936
Again I'm not in favor of the police being overreaching but there's really no reason why this is anything but cut and dry that the guy was here to kill people, wasn't going out peacefully, was given every opportunity to go peacefully, and refused every chance even after going on a rampage.
>>
>>80397008
Good. Clear actions with clear consequence. Maybe we'd take shit seriously. An APC with POLICE stencilled on it is still an APC. If were deploying guard to settle violent situations people will start to think there's something wrong with the people in charge.

But that's absolutions and wishful thinking. I know
>>
>>80396525
Yes police can take him into custody by force. They did not. The blew him up with a bomb. Attempting to arrest someone and blowing them up are different things.
>>
>>80397157
You haven't cited any laws sorbet, anon.
>>
>>80397194
>was still shooting at people
>source?
The Dallas PD. They said they moved the robot into position during the negotiations, negotiations broke down and he started shooting again, they activated the explosive to take him out.
>>
>>80397194
After Mr. Johnson was cornered on the second floor of a parking garage, negotiators spent hours trying to get him to surrender, Chief Brown said, but he “told our negotiators that the end is coming and he’s going to hurt and kill more of us, meaning law enforcement, and that there are bombs all over the place in this garage and downtown.”

“The negotiations broke down, and we had an exchange of gunfire with the suspect,” the chief said. “We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0
>>
>>80397109

Yeah because america doesn't have CCTV kek

We have just showed how uncucked we are by voting for brexit. America is officially now the most cucked nation on earth.

When muslims attack the US it isn't even admitted. CNN lightens their skin and claims they are just angry young men.
>>
>>80385099
While it seems like it was appropriate to use a method like this to stop an active shooter I am going to worry about these kind of tactics being used in the future.

If this shit doesn't scream the beginnings of a police state I don't know what does.
>>
>>80396936
You realize that most LE remote robots either have or are capable of being fitted with a shotgun or other firearm. right? This has been true for years and they have been used literally hundreds of times and no one has batted an eye until now.

And they have been used to shoot suspects.
>>
File: boxxy 0003.jpg (45 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
boxxy 0003.jpg
45 KB, 600x402
>>80396478
>he was at the time shooting at more officers
source?
>>
>>80397331
^any laws either
fucking phone
>>
I'm sure this won't be abused, just like tasers never were.

and I'm sure all the drones police forces are buying up won't be abused either
>>
>>80397275
Generally something is VERY WRONG if the Natl Guard is being called in. Texas is probably the least likely state to call in the Natl Guard, their state police are some of the best in the world, and they are rightfully wary of the Federal government policing the streets.
>>
>>80397409
Multi news outlets that heard the flashbangs and DallasPD
>>
>>80397232

Perhaps he was mentally ill. Are we going to robot bomb ill people too?
>>
>>80397141
Sure. Plenty. But it doesn't take much to understand the concept or the goal. I'm not throwing detailed policy at you. Just general chat interpretation. A police force is meant to keep the peace and display authority to a population. In essence. A military is designed with entirely different motives.

Just basic thoughts man. Banter. Nothing personal. If I'm wrong tell me what you think
>>
>>80397275
No, you do not call in the national guard unless the local PD cannot handle the situation.

Dallas PD was professional and dealt with it exactly how it should be handled.
>>
>>80386130
>getting shot in your vital organs is better than getting shot in the head!
Do you think real life is like a video game where you have a health pool
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.