[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes ok, however
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 1465406925942.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465406925942.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
I cant believe a person with military combat training would be run down and detonated by a slow moving remote robot.
>>
>>80379602
It's obviously a false flag staged by the reptilian Gov to shift away attention from Crooked Shillary
>>
File: Dorner.jpg (78 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Dorner.jpg
78 KB, 475x356
He was probably told it was for negotiating and then it came in blew him up.

It's only been a few years since DEPLOY BURNERS, why the fuck do you think cops would care at bringing in a copkiller in this day and age?
>>
They put it in a McDonalds bag and said it was chicken tendies
>>
Military combat training doesn't really mean a whole lot.

I'm technically military combat trained and the last time I shot a weapon was three years ago.
>>
There's just no way he wouldn't have seen or not even heard that hunk of shit coming down the hallway at 3mph whirring and making stupid machine noises.
>>
Another thing I've noticed is that there isn't alot of discussion about this on /pol/. It's like /pol/ only talks about mass shootings when they fear a weapons ban from the aftermath
>>
File: 1468079427766.png (66 KB, 246x239) Image search: [Google]
1468079427766.png
66 KB, 246x239
>>80379602
Wasn't he stuck in some building?

It was run into certain death by gunfire or find out what the mystery robot does. He chose the wrong one.
>>
He demanded a cell phone, the police said the robot would bring him a cell phone. The robot did not bring him a cell phone.
>>
>>80381074
There were a few in the catalog an hour ago, talking about this or just memeing the robobomb.

Nobody has had any exciting conspiracy theories yet, pulse only really had the one too. where people who couldn't figure out why people needing medical treatment would be getting moved towards medical treatment.
>>
>>80381117
Why would someone with combat training, whose footage show him strafing, s running, doubling back etc and whose marksmanship and cover abilities landed over 10 armed police either dead or in the hospital....

Why would he do such a rookie move as trap himself in a building?
>>
>>80381444
Doesn't this make negotiating with hostage-takers more difficult now?

The hostage-taker has to believe you're acting in good faith.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 656x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 656x960
>>80379699
You guys too?

Our politicians don't even hide it anymore
>>
>>80381509
Techniques are not tactics are not strategy.

His techniques were mostly on point, his tactics looked like he was trying to play call of duty... and evidently he royally fucked up his strategy.
>>
>>80381626
He didn't have any hostages. Clearly the police are not going to send explosives into an area where there could be collateral damage.

Also, no one seems to be getting this is what happened, so what's the chance the guy taking hostages or sniping people will.

They should have done something like this much quicker.
>>
>>80381925
I know he didn't have any, I'm just thinking in a future standoff, US authorities say "We'll bring you a cellphone" or something similar, the hostage-taker remembers this event, and then either stops negotiating or something worse.
>>
>>80381857
He was used to just following orders.
As a veteran, sad to say this is what most of the military would do.
No concept of what happens after 3 moves-
>>
File: 1459638784056.gif (272 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1459638784056.gif
272 KB, 301x301
>>80381509
All of the things he did were nothing special.
Anyone who thinks he was "well trained" is retarded.

>He had a good vantage point, shots were hard to miss
>He was fighting against a bunch of cops who were scared to death, thus lowering their chance of winning due to emotional turmoil
>He was a black PFC with a Black beret
>Black beret = Non airborne, non ranger, non SF, nothing.
> Majority of black people in US army are non-combat MOS (Mechanic, Supply, Office, etc.)

This guy was not "Operator", he did nothing special, he didn't even seem to have any REAL training outside of basic training before AIT.

You kids either need to read some military combat manuals or stop playing so much CoD. You know nothing about real combat and it's sad to think you guys are the one calling for a Race war when you think running around a pillar is "Operator".
If you people are my fellow white warriors, I would rather fight with the Spics. Worthless /pol/ nerds, you'll all die before the dust settles.
>>
>>80379602
The robot was designed to survive IEDs. Not to mention he was pretty much cornered and there was no way out so even if he shot it and disabled it if the C4 was too close he still would have died.
>>
>>80382175
I don't foresee that happening. People who do these things are not mentally stable and wouldn't think it through that far, also I don't think this will be widely publicized. Most people will never know that the phone was asked for.
>>
>>80382557
Furthermore C4 is designed to shatter so the plate that the explosive was put on acted like shrapnel which is where all the 'claymore' meme shit is coming from.
>>
>>80382633
Hostage situations do occur, and negotiation is the best solution - not every hostage taker is a full on psycho that will just kill everyone anyway.

Here we are talking about this on a public internet board, if someone was committed, they could easily find out about this.

This doesn't affect me at all, I'm just wondering if it will have any future repercussions.
>>
>>80382758
where did the more detailed info on the bomb and phone come from anyway? I only remember seeing a brief snippet about 'oh well we had no choice but to send in the killbot'.
>>
What rifle did he use?
>>
>>80383068
Old style SKS from what I've been reading.
>>
>>80383040
I doubt it, but you can't really worry about that in a situation like this. I'm just surprised they couldn't mobilize a more simple solution in a shorter period of time.
>>
>>80383068
Sks
>>
File: 1467780735179.jpg (115 KB, 851x660) Image search: [Google]
1467780735179.jpg
115 KB, 851x660
>>80379602
wuts he supposed to do?
jump off the building?
Im guessing the robot is designed to at least run faster than humans and if it wasn't that fast he only had two options at that point:
1. die by robot
2. surrender to police and eventually executed
>>
File: Micah Malcolm X Johnson.png (139 KB, 1031x592) Image search: [Google]
Micah Malcolm X Johnson.png
139 KB, 1031x592
>>80379602
Because he was cornered in a building and they told him the robot was bringing him a cellphone to facilitate easier negotiations than yelling
>>
>>80379602
he was probably cornered into a small space and if he tried to evade the robot the police would have a clear shot at him

he could have surrendered
>>
>>80383060
I don't know where the stuff about the phone came from, but I know you don't hook a claymore up to a Bomb Defusal Robot. Also SWAT uses c4 exclusively for breaching and they wouldnt need/have a Claymore, because claymores are either preempitive or defensive.
>>
>>80384533
Claymore is because to much call of duty has caused children to think "claymore" is the taticool word for explosive
>>
>>80384760
he could have used claymores. the police are not giving us all info how the 5 policemen were killed
>>
>>80379602
He didn't have military combat training. He had military shovel training and paintball combat training
>>
>Death by Robot

Fucking cool, Dallas Police Department. That's some Israeli Shin Bet shit right thurr.

Also this shit is the future. Soon all of us are going to panic when we hear a VRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr!!! coming towards us at high speed.
>>
>>80385429
well it turned out ok for him. good K/D ratio
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.