[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/p0l/ BTF0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
File: a.png (160 KB, 1323x658) Image search: [Google]
a.png
160 KB, 1323x658
/p0l/ BTF0
>>
>>80368112
Is this some literacy campaign?
>>
that's funny, because it taught me the complete opposite
>>
>>80368112
Why is any of this crap important in school? Schools are supposed to teach you life skills and help prepare you for the adult world and a career.
>>
>>80368112
Twitter is a liberal echo-chamber, everyone is liberal there, even /pol/ has more diversity.
>>
>>80368112
Well American education is shit.
> check twitter

Actually wait, twitter just spews the same shit... Really makes you think
>>
whole buncha insanity that has no basis in reality!
welcome to liberalism
>>
>>80369784
It isn't but women flock to (((soft science)))
>>
>>80368112
>Skool sux cuz it ddnt teach me da stuf I liek xd
When people realize that's it's not Schools job to "teach" them about these abstracts and bullshit "problems" but to give them basic and equal knowledge so that later they can choose their own path when they are older and mature enough?
>>
>>80370650
I know a woman who got a degree in native feminist studies, I asked her what she wants to do now that she's graduated she said she has no idea.
>>
>>80368112
>American education
>>
>>80368112
Then that person is a fucking moron
>>
>>80370771
> native feminist studies
>>
>>80368392
This
>>
>>80368112
>assuming that school was meant to teach any of that shit
>>
>>80368112
So Twitter turned out to be an even bigger cancer than cultural marxism in education

All this technological superiority only to find themselves cucked by it. Don't blame the Jews for this one white bois
>>
Hahahaha

>Twitter is better as ideological brainwashing than school

That's literally all she is saying and she doesn't even realize it. She is right though. How can school even compete?
>>
>>80369784
haha just wait until schools are also there to teach you (((tolerance)))
>>
File: are you srs.png (33 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
are you srs.png
33 KB, 281x355
>>80370771
>$40,000+ for nothing
>mfw
>>
>>80370898
I don't know why you have to go to school to learn about native feminism, they're all the same
>get molested by your uncle, auntie, brother, cousin, father etc.
>complain to the government that native women face sex assault everyday (but don't mention who's doing it)
>get sweet money from the government
>go on TV and be an example of a proud Native woman
>go home and give dad a blowjob
>>
>>80369784
I actually think school did a decent job.

They teach you things that are vital for you to make anything of yourself. I regret not trying more in high school but I made up for all of in Uni.

Some things I could have gone without, especially nigger literature (like raise in the sun)
>>
>>80368112
>one post by this ID
>portugal

sage
>>
>>80370676

Nice try Jew but school just waste your time for a decade just so it can waste your time for four more years, until you realize that you got into debt to memorize and forget useless trivia.
>>
>>80371174
>Teaches about muh patriarchal oppression
>Paid by daddy
>>
School taught you how to write in order for you to be able to make that post
>>
>>80371213
We never really did anything about niggers here, just the obligatory black history month assembly and the 3 same black kids do something stupid every year.
>>
File: 1464481998225.jpg (193 KB, 796x1280) Image search: [Google]
1464481998225.jpg
193 KB, 796x1280
>>80368112
this reality is making me sick. I might pass out
>>
>>80368112
The kind of deep and articulated ideas a message conveyed in a few hundred characters must have been really soul changing

I wonder what kind of intelligent, sensible, and mature person would form himself on fucking twitter!
>>
Here's a story about liberal colleges

Back in 2006ish, Tulane university was one of the best schools in the country to study engineering.

At that time, all the liberal artsy people decided to axe a bunch of STEM fields. They got rid of six majors, forgot what they were
>>
>>80368112
Yeah in school you're supposed to learn about science, history, geography and all that.

Retard.
>>
File: Bronn-Profile-HD.png (933 KB, 663x928) Image search: [Google]
Bronn-Profile-HD.png
933 KB, 663x928
>>80370773
>Serbian education
>49% of people have a high school education compared to US 84.9%
>16.2% of people have higher education compared to US 52%
>0.64% of GDP spent on scientific research, lower than Vietnam and Saudi Arabia
>>
>>80368112
Because slacktivism and being glued to your phone gets you a job
>>
File: 1467946530851.jpg (80 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1467946530851.jpg
80 KB, 553x567
>>80371201
this, desupai.

>WHERE'S ALL OUR MURDERED/MISSING WOMEN?

we all know the answer to that, chug. 99% were killed by family members in drunken stupors, but of course they'll find an official commission to blame whitey somehow
>>
>>80372314
Toronto star has some injun loving articles every single fucking day
From the "environmental racism" they experience, to the fact that drunk injuns ending up dead in rivers is totally caused by white racism.

Then the liberals wonder why we call them complicit in anti-white violence..
>>
What's /p0l/?
>>
>>80371077
>All this technological superiority only to find themselves cucked by it. Don't blame the Jews for this one white bois

5:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruxrg-v-FxU
>>
>>80369784
No schools are supposed to teach you to think critically. It obviously failed you and countless other children.
Fuck you, and the cancerous pedagogy paradigm you support.
>>
File: 1467117656798.png (460 KB, 1002x503) Image search: [Google]
1467117656798.png
460 KB, 1002x503
>>80372137
>American education strikes once more
The joke is not that american arent educated but that their education has low standards that even allow niggers to finish high school or even maybe college. Hope i explained the meme too you my burger friend.
>>
This beast with a thousand mouths shouting brief and trivial statements day and night is such a good teacher
>>
>>80375025
European education
>make fun of countries that don't use metric
>make fun of countries who landed on the moon
>recess, have to go to the prayer room and pray to Allah
>religion class, why Islam is the religion of peace and Christianity is evil, sexist! racist and good thing Europeans aren't Christians like dumb Americans right?
>advanced math that's useless unless you're in a certain job or want to make fun of Americans online
>go home at 1pm, turn in the TV hardcore sex is on it's an ad for Duracell batteries
>think to myself how Americans will never see this
>the evolution bless Europe :')
>>
to be honest school is mainly there to teach how to be social and learn social cues
>>
>>80376297
I know you're memeing but schools here actually try to indoctrinate you with white guilt. English classes were always about what the evil white man did.
>>
>>80376297
Ahhh i see an American having a vacation in Canada, must be nice up there. Anyway since i know that geography isnt one of our best subject i would like to inform you that my cointry isnt in Western,Central or Northen Europe and that we remain 100% cuck free. On the other hand we have America where you have your daughters raped by Jamal, while your sons get shoot by Ahmed in their favorite gay club.
>>
>>80376867
That is 90% of what American English classes usually teach as well, depending on the teacher. For me it was more like 70% feminism 30% white guilt.
>>
>>80377046
Nope, I'm actually a Hung-Aryan who's family came to Canada because we realised how shitty the faggot, atheist continent of Europe is.
Enjoy your 99% income tax rate
>>
>>80377406
Also depends on what gender the teacher is
>>
Yes. It taught me what a gigantic load of shit it is
>>
>>80377406
We learnt in English about the holocaust because my teacher was a kike, but then my based Canadian history teacher taught us about how we went to civilise the whole world with the british and built the largest empire in history, and how we stopped the Germans twice and that we single handedly liberated the Dutch and took their women as wives because they loved us so much, and we helped save Europe
>>
>>80377747
Getting BTFO by the Hasburgs for a couple of hundred year doesnt make you Aryan, u mongol rape baby.
>>
9 out of 10 women treat their worldview like a fashion. She learned the fashionable ideas. She learned what to say to get retweets and likes. If she is called out or asked to defend her point of view, she'll look around for her friends to support her by ridiculing her opponent, feigning incredulity, and pretending to laugh
>>
>>80368112
When will virtue signaling liberals just fucking die
>>
Social Media is gossip and girlbrained idiots love gossip
>>
>>80370277
This, it's embarrassing. After every election/referendum in the UK twitter goes into meltdown because they've deluded themselves again
>>
>>80368112
>important topics
She obviously barely learned anything at all at school.
>>
>>80378093
We don't call ourselves that, it was the other European women who saw our conquering cocks and called us Hung-Aryans.
>>
>>80372698
toronto star is absolute cancer and everyone knows that. my local paper (kingston whig) doesn't put up with their shit.

National post or bust
>>
>>80368112
Too bad Twitter didn't teach grammar and spelling.
>>
>>80368112
twitter has taught me more about who I would gladly genocide than school ever did
>>
File: tom.jpg (13 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
13 KB, 255x200
>>80368112
I love it. Another example of how our modern social condition isn't about the pursuit of knowledge and being more rational and tolerant than the previous generation for a bright and connected future, it is just a charade. It is just another chapter in the story of humanity where we try to achieve a certain self serving outcome by doing as little work as possible. Millennials want to be pervieced as smart and caring but don't want to go to places like school to learn or actually pick up a ladle to feed the poor. instead they want to convince everyone that tweeting makes them smart and watch stephen colbert and john oliver and have them think for them. Also they want to engage in slactivism to come off as if they are making a difference or really care when they don't. I have nothing but contempt for these people
>>
>>80378598
>our conquering cocks
Ouhh so like the time when you won WW1 ouhh wait....or like the time when u won WW2 but wait.... maybe the time you reppeled the Turks from conquering and raping your whole country . The only notable deed that Hungarians ever did was spreading their cheeks to the Hasburgs.
>>
>>80379834
What did you mountain negros do?
Year 1
>let's sit here and be irrelevant
Year 100
Year 1000
Year 2016
>let's sit here and be irrelevant while shitposting on 4chan
At least you're keeping your countries traditions alive
>>
>>80368112
Fuck math I need to learn about gay rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1408236104196.png (282 KB, 619x409) Image search: [Google]
1408236104196.png
282 KB, 619x409
>>80370771
>>80370650
>be me
>have friend who is majoring in philosophy
>at women only college
>i ask her what she wants to do with that
>she replies "i don't know"
Why do people go to school with no clear goal for when they get out? I have met several people like this who end up seeming really depressed and un motivated with themselves after they graduate
>>
>>80380327
I didn't go to college, everyone told me I'd have no future. Now everyone is graduating and in debt with no idea what they want to do and I'm ready to sign up for the police, make a starting salary of $50 thousand a year, and I'll have no university debt, in fact I actually have thousands saved up while everyone is struggling to pay for rent, clubbing, food, kids and debt working at a minimum wage job with their useless degree.
>>
>>80380542
Only go to college if you have a clearly defined goal, that is what i wish everyone would tell their kids.
>>
>>80381684
This, I didn't want to jump into things I had no idea what go do. Too many people think if they have a degree they'll be rich.
>>
>>80382006
People i knew told me "you are supposed to figure out what you want to do at college", always thought that was fucking stupid, luckily im not doin that bullshit :P
>>
>>80368392
agreed.
>>
>>80372968
My ideal school would brutally drill them to five as many AP tests as possible and to get the highest results on the ACT/SAT exams, all for the purpose of getting students into HYPSM.
>>
I think it's time to welcome our muslim overlords
>>
>>80368112
Well now hopefully those retarded millenials can stop bitching about the cost of college and drop out of school altogether to stay on social media all day everyday.
>>
She's basically saying her victim status is the only thing she needs to survive
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.