[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PHILIPPINES’ DUTERTE WANTS TO GET RID OF THE US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
The new President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte declared that he want to start the foreign policy independent from the USA. In his lates speech on the subject Duterte declared that “It is not that the Middle East is exporting terrorism to America, America imported terrorism.”

“They forced their way to Iraq … look at Iraq now, look what happened to Libya, look what happened to Syria,” he told the Muslim community in southern Davao city in a ceremony marking the end of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan.

Under his predecessor Benito Aquino Jr. Manila became one of the closes ally of the Washington in Pacific. Duterte wants to alter this policy and start rapprochement with China. Thus the US risks losing the geopolitically important the Philippines, where it resumed its military presence in 2014

http://katehon.com/news/philippines-duterte-wants-get-rid-us
>>
>>80367850
Good luck.
>>
This fuckin' maniac. I love him.
>>
Good luck
>>
Looks like annexation is back on the menu. They clearly can't be trusted to run their own shit as a democracy or republic.
>>
File: megumin broke.png (755 KB, 767x720) Image search: [Google]
megumin broke.png
755 KB, 767x720
He hates the imcumbent washington right now. If Trump fixes it he might change his mind.
>>
>>80367850
>We aren't terrorists
Chuckled the Burger
>We're ment to be the heroes
He sobs while stroking his AR-15
>>
File: 1468044112558-b.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1468044112558-b.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
>>80369145
This cuck has already said he'd vote for Clinton.
You're not as based as you think, and Duterte is merely bad-mouthing the US to appear strong.
He's a crazy stupid leftist fuck. You know this to be true.
>>
>>80369630
It's sarcasm mate. I really hate this fucking flip media. I'm just happy he doesn't want to talk to them anymore
>>
>>80367850
Enjoy being a Chinese territory.
>>
>>80367850
He's not wrong, but I want to see his fishing armada take on China for laughs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.