[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEDIA FRAME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: TALON-2.jpg (309 KB, 850x800) Image search: [Google]
TALON-2.jpg
309 KB, 850x800
Why didn't they use gas, or a stun grenade, to incapacitate the shooter?

I just watched an entire segment on FOX News about this, and they never once even mentioned this option. They framed it as either blow him up, or send in more police who could be shot.

Ever notice how the media frames situations in such a way that they leave out obvious alternatives?
>>
>>80364806
Who cares? It's Texas and he was a cop killer. Even if they took him alive, they'd execute him eventually anyway. This saved the taxpayers a lot of money. We need that kind of cost conscious government.
>>
DURR WHY DIDN'T THEY USE SLEEPING GAS
>>
File: BOSTON_BOMB3_2541703b.jpg (89 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
BOSTON_BOMB3_2541703b.jpg
89 KB, 620x387
>>80364806
It's everything foreign to what America stands for.

When a big event happens (Boston bombing especially), we lose are shit and the Constitution goes out the window.

Police absolutely not the judge, jury, and executioner.
>>
>>80364806
cops don't take kindly to cop killers, honestly. even if they had other options.
>>
>cop killer
>texas
>>
File: nigger complaints.png (293 KB, 662x662) Image search: [Google]
nigger complaints.png
293 KB, 662x662
>>80364806
>Why didn't they use gas, or a stun grenade, to incapacitate the shooter?

For the same reason the shoooter didn't use gas or stun grenades when he started shooting cops.
>>
>>80364806

>gas

Stun grenades can fail as well. The guy was a cold blooded murderer who wasn't going down without killing as many cops as possible. Killing him was the correct move, no matter the method employed.
>>
>wanting to keep a cop killing nigger alive
Nah bomb bot was the best option
>>
>>80364806
shoulda sent in special forces to karate chop him am i rigt
>>
https://soundcloud.com/vaervaf/the-alt-left-podcast-episode-2
>>
WHY DIDN'T THEY USE KNOCK OUT GAS????

WHAT? IT DOESN'T EXIST???? :O

Fuck off you idiot. The guy killed cops and that gets you a dozen bullets to the face in Texas. Even if he was taken alive, he would have been executed after half a million dollars spent on appeals and shit.

Furthermore, he said he had explosives on him AND the building. They weren't going to walk into a building that could be rigged with explosives (he was ex-military remember) with him armed with a gun and training that would allow him to kill and injury fuck loads of cops.
>>
File: patriot_poster1.jpg (823 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
patriot_poster1.jpg
823 KB, 1275x1650
>>80365122
>same reason the shooter didn't use gas or stun grenades when he started shooting cops

Because they're ruthless murders?

It's in a crisis like this where cops need to be at their best, but inevitably they revert to 'by all means' tactics.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 192x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 192x184
>>80364806
Why didn't they just throw a grenade?

Robot lives matter
>>
>>80365303
>robot not white
>no AR-15
6/10 best i can do
>>
>>80364806
i also noticed that

everyone seems to be assuming that killing him was obligatory
>>
File: lol_0.jpg (56 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
lol_0.jpg
56 KB, 620x372
HERE IS THE PICTURE THE MEDIA WONT SHOW US NIGA. STAY WOKE..
>>
>>80364806

Youre an idiot, he said he had a bomb on him and signed his own death warrant by robot.

Your post is invalid, its not about getting shot.
>>
>>80364806

Gas, if you're referring to 'knock out gas' doesn't really work. You'll probably end up killing the guy or really doing nothing. The 'knock out line' is an extremely thin that sits between death and doing nothing, it's why anesthesiology is a profession and they get paid well for a good reason.

I don't know how stun grenades work so no comment there senpai.
>>
>>80365420
See
>>80365389
>>
>>80364806
Because the guy had already established himself as an extremely dangerous threat, and in the several hours they gave him to surrender, he continued to indicate that his sole intention was to kill more police officers.

The rationale behind it is similar to when police resort to using snipers to eliminate dangerous threats from a safe distance. Police have no obligation to die while doing their job.

If the police did make entry, even using less lethal munitions prior to entry, I just don't see a scenerio where they don't end up killing him. Given what they knew, and what we know now, an officer in contact with him, especially in close quarters, would precieve a deadly threat and thus would reasonably use deadly force.

The only way they would take someone like this alive is if they decided during negotiation to peacefully come out and surrender.

Sure, the method was new, but the rationale definitely wasn't. And it was an infinitely safer and smarter decision than the ridiculous decision to bomb the MOVE headquarters in Philadelphia in the 80s.
>>
File: PQ6y5y7.gif (2 MB, 352x217) Image search: [Google]
PQ6y5y7.gif
2 MB, 352x217
>>80365397
oh wait its because he killed cops

yeah i forgot that

kill anyone else and they would have at least tried a little harder
>>
File: Anti-BLM-KKK-Bot.png (466 KB, 665x464) Image search: [Google]
Anti-BLM-KKK-Bot.png
466 KB, 665x464
>>80365420
>>
>>80365018
>>80364806

Holy fuck are people this cucked?

>muh constitution, muh shooters rights

The cops were following their 2nd amendment rights with a fancy toy. Do you want to outlaw shooting in self defense?

If you want to be a great race war warrior, that's how you've decided you're going to die.
>>
>>80364919

>he ignores the fact that its strictly forbidden for police to use explosives to kill civilians

Cops get to do what they want and most Amerilard poltards lick boot like there is no tomorrow.
>>
>>80365389
I reposted because pham is censored because fuck free speech and memes >>80365458
Top kek I should color in the robot
>>
>>80365539
Do it anon, please
>>
>>80364919
a citizen relinquishes his rights when he no longer abides by the law that governs them
>>
>>80364989
They should of shot him in the leg
>>
>>80364919
This
>>
>>80365532

Typical Austrian white genocide promoter response.

Claim you are strapped with a bomb, get a bomb removal robot in response.

Not rocket science, but I guess dindus cant be expected to make simple conclusions.
>>
File: MOVE.jpg (96 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
MOVE.jpg
96 KB, 1440x1080
>>80365478
>people still remember MOVE
Nice. People think Afroextremism is a new concept these days.
>>
>>80364806

Who cares, you fucking mongoloid?

No one should give a rat's ass about how law enforcement officers wiped that delusional nigger off the face of the earth.

These uppity porch monkeys deserve to get put down by any means necessary.
>>
>>80365397

He was ex military. Too dangerous. Would have gotten death penalty anyway.
>>
>>80365268
They should have just shot the gun out of his hand
>>
File: 1456444328073.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456444328073.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>80365122
>>80364806
REEEEEEEEE !!!!!
FFS SLEEPING GAS AND STUN GRENADES DONT FUCKING EXIST. This is fucking real life. Not movies. Not TV. Not vidya.
>inb4 hurrdurr muh flash bangs. Those are only good for a 2 sec disruption to allow you to step in and spray the room.
>>
>>80365532

>he ignores the fact that its strictly forbidden for police to use explosives to kill civilians

Prove it.

>>80365493

Yeah because they took Mateen alive. Here's how it goes down in shootings:

1. Shooter is out of ammo or weaponless and gives up immediately and survives.

2. Shooter keeps firing at police or poses another threat (bomb) and gets blown to hell.
>>
Why didn't they send in Sam Fisher to do a backflip and shoot the gun out of his hand? Checkmate
>>
>>80365777
i guess thats true

>kills citizens
>the counteracting force is still intact and in full effectiveness

>kill the counteracting force
>your assets are now in question

they probably could have used the robot bomb in a nonlethal way if they had support to go in after it but i guess that's something they didnt have
>>
>>80364806
>to incapacitate the shooter
I think the problem is your goal is off. It takes far more skill, training and resources to even think about using tactics to incapacitate over eliminate. Also, if the attempts to incapacitate fails would that not leave some police officers in a vulnerable position when they try to take him into custody? I don't believe there are any robots yet capable of cuffing a suspect.
>>
>>80365018
I'd love for the league of Judges to exist. Sick of all these soft cocks on criminals.
>>
File: american education burger.png (646 KB, 600x1030) Image search: [Google]
american education burger.png
646 KB, 600x1030
>>80365868
I think you need to work on your reading comprehension, son.
>>
>>80365364
So the cops should risk their lives in order to capture murderboy alive ? It is not a cops job to risk it's life in any manner, especially to arrest a scumbag who just shot up 5 cops.
>>
File: kek.jpg (58 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
58 KB, 620x372
>>80365583
So you tryin to tell me dat it's some kind of coincidence that this AI (AR15-IndigenousMelaninHunter) kills a brotha doin nothin but just a few weeks ago took dis photo? Naahh mane it's bullshiet try to spread this photo for justice.
>>
>>80365532
I agree
The boot licking on this board is actually disgusting.
A lot of these people seem to actually think the police aren't just cowards with guns that only care about themselves, their family, and other cops.
I understand it's a necessary evil, but don't kid yourself the police force as it is today in America is evil.
>>
>>80365868
>STUN GRENADES DONT FUCKING EXIST.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M84_stun_grenade
They exist though their effectiveness is limited contrary to what the OP seems to believe.
>>
>>80365378
Kek/10
>>
>>80366105
Kekd hard
>>
Im just waiting for the inevitable allahu ackbar edit of the robot bomb
>>
>>80364806
Son, it's TEXAS, and if you fuck with Texas, you get the horns.
The things we forget, the things that mankind has relied on for so many centuries, all who lay a sword upon me shall be justly and swiftly crushed with no remorse.

Would I have wanted him to be captured? Absolutely. Only for a more cruel death in full view of the people. If our leaders can not keep even our guards safe, then it is their duty to ensure that they can the next time, and blowing up the vermin to cinders was the best way of showing future criminals and terrorists that they too will share the same fate.

You can say it was the easy way out, you can say they were being sissies by doing it the way they did, but at the end of the day, what is truly important? Victory.
>>
I think they should have just let him go and come back for him later. He obviously wanted to make a point for a super important cause. If you think that this wasn't justified it proves how racist you really are.
>>
So now we cannot interrogate him. What if he is part of a terrorist cell network under BLM? What if he is working for someone else?

We will never know. For all those knee-jerk reactionaries in this thread, that is why it is best not to kill someone like this - to get information. To prevent further incidents like this.
>>
>>80364806

Gas or stun grenades wouldn't have definitively ended the stand off. It wasnt known if the shooter was equipped with a gas mask. The goal was to end the threat immediately. Sending in the bomb did just that.
>>
>>80366136
Apparently you didn't read the greentext. I already said flash bangs don't count cuz they are shit and don't actually stun.
>>
File: 1467417562022.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1467417562022.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>80364806
I don't care, glad they blew that fucker to pieces, now he doesn't get an open casket. Stick whats left of him in a shoe box and throw him in a ditch.
>>
>>80366076
Numerical fuck up on phone and meant to click his replier
>>
>>80365522
/thread
>>
>>80364806
>Stun grenade
Very close range, can still shoot

>Gas
It's not a fucking videogame, Gas potent enough to knock out is very close to a lethal Dose , See Moscow Theater fuckup
>>
I'm a bit surprised that nobody seems to think that a public trial, and subsequent execution isn't the least bit important.

I think those things are very important. I'm certainly not saying that an individual that initiates an unprovoked armed attack, on law enforcement none the less, doesn't deserve death.

I just favor nationally televised coverage of a public hanging and gibbeting of the corpse instead of a controlled explosion as the method of disposal.
>>
>>80364806
Anyone have the smug robot pepe?
>>
>>80364806
Stop watching so many movies.
Go look up what happened when Russia tried that.

It didn't work, it killed half the hostages.

Quit being a moron, get out into the real world. Terrorists don't get hugged, they get bullets.
>>
>>80364919

I'd have liked to see him further discredit BLM with his words at trial. Then again, the media would have found a way to turn it into a sob story.
>>
>>80366391
>they are shit and don't actually stun
You might want to read the article.
>Upon detonation, it emits an intensely loud "bang" of 170–180 decibels and a blinding flash of more than one million candela within five feet of initiation, sufficient to cause immediate flash blindness, deafness, tinnitus, and inner ear disturbance.[1] Exposed personnel experience disorientation, confusion and loss of coordination and balance. While these effects are all intended to be temporary, there is risk of permanent injury or even death.

Since you want me to address the entire post rather than disregardng the obviously idiotic parts. . .
>Those are only good for a 2 sec disruption
[citation needed]
>>
>>80366362
The value of immediately ending the threat to civilians and police outweighs the value of any information that might have been produced.
>>
>>80366110

Holy fuck I hate you summerfags.

White nationalists have (aside from prison gangs) attempted to forge positive relationships with police and military throughout their history because in the event of a nationalist crime or an eventual civil war it's handy to have them in your corner.

The FBI was partly formed to wrestle the control of local police forces away from the KKK. It was still possible in the south up until the 80s and 90s to have KKK linked or friendly police forces.

Of course all that has been squandered and now all we have are edgy millennials with the same fucked up ideas as niggers.
>>
>>80366497
The guy was an obvious fucking gunman who we witnessed on national fucking TV gun down 5 people, fuck wasting tax money, blow his ass away
>>
>>80366497
Are you trying to say that he deserved to die? Smh you fucking intolerant bigots.
>>
File: 1468030682837.png (139 KB, 1031x592) Image search: [Google]
1468030682837.png
139 KB, 1031x592
>>80364806
He axed for a phone so they sent him one.
>>
>>80366320
No, me hating niggers shows how racist I really am.
>>
File: Banzai.gif (968 KB, 290x200) Image search: [Google]
Banzai.gif
968 KB, 290x200
Antifa is scared.

I look forward to the hell that Kek will unleash.
>>
>>80366446
Nigger.
>>
>>80366761
I really hope we get to see cops gun dowm antifa
>>
>>80365018
Masshole here.
Agreed - they actually put an entire major city on lockdown that Friday. Nobody in or out.

Martial law.
>>
>>80366110
>A lot of these people seem to actually think the police aren't just cowards with guns that only care about themselves, their family, and other cops.

>Be a coward that cares only about themselves and their family
>Go for the career that puts them in the most danger, has the highest chance of them being murdered and while the pay is decent, the hours are very demanding with very few vacations or free days.
>>
File: robotpepe.jpg (71 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
robotpepe.jpg
71 KB, 450x433
>>80366508
4u
>>
>>80366797
Cops gunning down antifa would make them into martyrs instead of fags and useful idiots
>>
>>80366601
They should have just used like sleeping gas or knockout gas or whatever it's called. All the people saying "hurr durr, that's not a real thing" are stupid summerfags. If it isn't real, how come it works in video games and tv shows? Can't they just apply the same thing to real weapons? Also as for the flashbang thing when I get flashed on CoD it lasts a lot longer than 2 seconds so idk where that poster got his info.
>>
File: 1468035528283.png (575 KB, 900x507) Image search: [Google]
1468035528283.png
575 KB, 900x507
>people aren't aware that robots could have been used to kill you for the last decade or so

love my career outlook right aboot now famalamadingdong
>>
>>80365397
well it starts with a killer then it spreads to a guy downloading shit off tpb
>>
>>80366628
The threat to the people on the streets deserved to be ended immediately. If that means killing the source if the threat in order to protect the innocent, then yes, he deserved to die. The shooter forfeited his right to live when he began shooting people.
>>
File: nb.jpg (34 KB, 413x417) Image search: [Google]
nb.jpg
34 KB, 413x417
>>80367045
>>
>>80366576
That is fine - Tell me, in case he is blind and deaf can he still push a button?
>>
Can anyone tell me- where did the police get the fucking bomb?
>>
>>80366497
It is important but you should read the fucking Thread why it's not as easy as you imagine
>>
remember that time the lapd literally burned chris dorner alive?
>>
>>80365522
>2nd amendment rights
The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Da fuck, you kiwi?

It falls down to our interpretation of Tennessee v. Garner:
>U.S. Supreme Court said that "deadly force...may not be used unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious bodily harm to the officer or others.

IMO, 'he says he has a bomb, so let's blow him and his bombs up' negates any benefit to others given he's surrounded and in essence trapped.

Could the cops have devised a safer alternative that would allow him to be interrogated and he have due process? I believe so.

Guess what? Cops don't always get it right.
>>
>>80367235

It was a claymore anon.

They've been making them in the millions since late WW1.
>>
>>80365758
>who cares
then you faggots go on to rant about 'muh 2nd amendment' fucking hypocrite scum
>>
>>80367184
>Tell me, in case he is blind and deaf can he still push a button?
What does that have to do with the idiotic claim "stun grenades don't exist?" Did you just respond to a post without regards to the topic of the post?
>>
>>80367179
Who is that fat guy and why did you reply to my post with him? Do you have something against fat people?
>>
File: 160818E.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
160818E.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
>>80367235
Their armory?
>>
Ultimate lol at people who think that the cops should try to take a guy who shot 12 people and gunning for more from a fortified position alive. I'd love to watch your loved ones die slowly.
>>
>>80367337
Your shoop skills are weak.
>>
>>80367336

yer funny
>>
>>80367337
what a terrible shop
>>
>>80367121
This.

Enjoy your death by robot for downloading season 11 or GoT or whatever shit show you watch.
>>
>>80367337
>>80367303

Cops have claymores in their armories? Do they have punji pit sticks as well?
>>
>>80366079
What's the difference between a murder and a cop murderer? Do they not deal with apprehending murders every day without explosives?

It's also not their right to deem someone guilty and slate them for execution.
>>
Libertarians deserve the same brutal death as liberals
>>
File: 30FE9ED.jpg (31 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
30FE9ED.jpg
31 KB, 640x444
>>80367391
You again anon.
I got it from Motherless kid, not an original...
>>
File: Knightscope-K5-security-bot.jpg (83 KB, 749x500) Image search: [Google]
Knightscope-K5-security-bot.jpg
83 KB, 749x500
>>80365513
>>
>>80366887
And went door to door looking for one person - 4th amendment be damned.

Scary shit.
>>
>>80364806
It's like you DIDN'T want him to be killed by a motherfucking robot.
>>
>>80366362
this opens the door for warfare against cops especially by isis...they know the cops are shit and will die a martyr
>>
>>80365588
>police have the ability to determine this on the fly
>>
>>80367466
>>80367374

Cops have legal authority in this case to shoot to kill faggot. Kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 612x612
>>80365522
>wow you don't think cops should have discretion to blow suspects the fuck up? LMAO KEKED xD
Also
>cops were following their second amendment rights
>cops
>second amendment rights

Eh, you Aussies are entertaining I'll give you that.
>>
>>80367428
? No I'm just sensitive about my weight is all. And don't think I don't know what I'm talking about. I have played thousands of hours of war games with situations a lot like this one so I think I'm more qualified than anyone to comment on the subject.
>>
>>80367550
I wish I had that picture of a fucking tank in the streets of Watertown.
>>
>>80367462

A claymore is a highly functional, very cheap and very easy to use directed explosive that is designed for anti-personnel usage and not for use against structures.

It's basically a fucking blunderbuss, great against meatbags, very poor against everything else.
>>
>>80367235
It was a door breaching charge. They probably got it from SWAT.
>>
>>80366362
In a way, I have a feeling that even if they took him alive, he would still mysteriously end up dead before any information about possible marching orders or employers would be extracted from him.
>>
>>80364806
Why not gas the entire ghetto? That would solve the problem too.
>>
>>80367665
>>
>>80367333
No I read the whole thread, yet I still wonder, can he?
The whole idea of using a stun grenade is preposterous in this discussion.
>>
>Soft cucks think the Constitution should apply to people who want to kill them

Muh rights for Black Panthers

Muh rights for Muslims
>>
>>80365447
Most medically professional post I seen on /pol/
>>
>>80364806

Why don't they use tranquilizer darts instead of bullets.

Why don't they shoot for the feet.

Why don't they use slingshots to know people out.

Why did they have to shoot more than once.

If they use any of the above, the perp is still capable of continuing the fight or highly likely to be able to continue to fight.

It is not the main job of police to not kill you. They are not robots that can "do no harm to humans". They are enforcement officers who have the right to kill you if you break the law and present a threat.

Dead men present no additional threat and can not continue to fight.
>>
>>80367688

Look, I don't really care that they killed some insane nigger murder. I just want to know why the fuck the cops have a claymore, basically a type of land mine or booby trap completely unrelated to any kind of police work. Did they get it from the National Guard? All I want to know.
>>
>>80367718
Because then a bunch of people who DON'T DO ANYTHING WRONG WOULD GET HURT YOU FUCK IG SCUMM
>>
Look, it's not a big deal. He's a cop killer, he wouldn't have had much sympathy going for him.

Idiot would have done better to snipe a few then retreat. Do this over time while getting his messages out. Then turn himself in. Don't let the cops kill you, turn yourself in and then you have the national stage. Do interviews, preach why you did it. Etc.

Stupid nig nog thinks he's going to start a revolution with one night of chaos.
>>
The cruel cops should have loaded the robot with pepper spray or a taser
>>
>>80367733
>No I read the whole thread, yet I still wonder, can he?
Absolutely nothing to do with the idiotic claim? Thanks for clearing that up for me.
>>
>>80364806
Because he was suspected to have a bomb you turd.

You use bots to blow up bombs.
>>
>>80365868
FENTANYL
E
N
T
A
N
Y
L
>>
Seriously where did all these faggot cucks come from? I bet they'll call themselves 'libertarians' but they're really (((libertarians))). Ron Paul /new/ never would have stood up for Nigs McGee and his sniping rampage like these cucks do.

I'm pretty sure we're being shilled hard.
>>
>>80364806

Because he told them that there were bombs/explosives planted all around him.
>>
>>80367241
I did read the thread!

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not under the impression that it would be easy. I'm not under the impression that an effort to take the gunman alive would have resulted in success.

I consider a public trial and highly publicized execution important enough to the nation as a whole to warrant an extraordinary expenditure. I'm not clueless, and I do have enough brain cells to come up with a rough estimate of expenditure at all points of contention, both real and legal.

I just consider it VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT that high-profile criminals and utter scum be publicly put to death in full view of all the victims' countrymen.
>>
>>80367755
This

Libertarians have no fucking clue how to maintain a functioning society. They think they can just give everyone unlimited freedums, and then we will all sing around a campfire
>>
File: boston.jpg (21 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
boston.jpg
21 KB, 400x250
>>80367730
>>
>>80367730
Nice tank
>>
>>80367794
Collaborators get gassed as well. Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs.
>>
>>80367834
This pretty much. I think the whole thing was a false flag and they framed him to make the black community look bad in a time where white oppressors are doing harm. If they had just stopped him with non-lethal means I'm sure they could have figured out that he didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>80367788

It's highly likely that they already had them in their armory, more than likely reserved for action that requires going no-holds barred like soft anti-terrorist or heavy SWAT presence.

Hell, it's what SWAT stands for. Special Weapons And Tactics, an explosive is definitely both of those things.
>>
>>80367466
this is probably bait but there is a difference between a murderer and an active murderer/shooter
>>
>>80367892
>tl;dr I'm a cuck
>I like to waste money giving people who should be dead the chance to prove that they shouldn't by appealing to (((the justice system)))
>>
>>80367897
You get the point he was making.
>>
>>80367875

Absolutely pol is getting not just shilled but normied. There have been many articles written about here and 8 in the past couple weeks. Every dumb faggot who has never considered a single one of the average /pol/ thoughts wants to come here and lecture about tolerance and diversity.

>>80367982

Good point with SWAT and anti terror.
>>
I for one welcome our new robotic exploding overlords, I will surrender all my weapons immediately once R2gonnablow arrives on my doorstep.
>>
>>80367896
It's as simple as a "yes or no sir, I haven't seen this person, if I do I will inform you guys", then you move on with your day.
>>
They used the best available tool.

I hope this continues in the future so less cops will have to die to nigger bullets.
>>
>>80368045
I do get the point, I was disappointed in lack of tank porn
>>
>>80368078
>move on with your day.

So long as it doesn't involve leaving your home.
>>
>>80368064
>robot only knows how to blow up
>wants to thank you
>thanks you in the only way it knows how
>>
>>80368063

I kinda thought the SWAT thing was self-evident anon.

If a shooter with a superior fortified position ever sets up shop, the SWAT are going to be there even if they don't need to do anything.
>>
File: waco-siege.jpg (302 KB, 990x343) Image search: [Google]
waco-siege.jpg
302 KB, 990x343
>>80368019
No bait; just trying to find that line between murderer and active shooter.

I get we don't have a good track record, but if he's surrounded and the scene is locked down, why not try and deescalate the situation?

How long did they have to wait for the bombing robot?
>>
File: StormtroopersWatertown.jpg (82 KB, 640x475) Image search: [Google]
StormtroopersWatertown.jpg
82 KB, 640x475
>>80368145
I hear ya!
How about 'unprecedented show of force' porn?
>>
>>80368233
Or until the general area you live in is cleared then move on from there.
>>
>>80368415
>that guy in the center of the pic

Kek
>>
File: GoBruins.jpg (109 KB, 1009x800) Image search: [Google]
GoBruins.jpg
109 KB, 1009x800
>>80368497
But there was a hockey game on...
>>
>>80368383
a murderer is like someone who does a murder and the cops find a body and gather some evidence and then try someone in court for said murder. an active shooter is like a guy who has a guy in a building and says he wants to kill everyone he sees and has bombs everywhere if they come to try to arrest him alive.
>>
>>80368682
gun.. has a gun.
>>
>>80367782

>Dead men present no additional threat and can not continue to fight.

This. This is the core truth answer on so many things:

1. Why do i need a gun to protect my family?
2. Why do so many black criminals who don't comply with police orders get killed?
>>
>>80368415
so much derpitude in one spot
>>
>>80364806
because stun and gas grenades only work as a distraction, life isn't a videogame, real people still have to be in the vicinity to arrest the suspect when they use stun/gas grenades, so this was never an option to begin with.
>>
>>80368653
Then stay home then, have a couple of beers and watch the game
>>
>>80365378

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468022319291.webm
>>
File: Boston646.jpg (1 MB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
Boston646.jpg
1 MB, 3216x2136
>>80368780
But I need to get to the package store. It's a Friday and I just got paid...
>>
Watch how many suspects start being killed by robot bombs now. No due process, no accountability.

It is all leading towards a mechanised police force. America really is absolutely fucked.
>>
File: 1465661817685.jpg (37 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1465661817685.jpg
37 KB, 657x527
What do robots scream before snackbarring?
>>
File: hillary.png (902 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
hillary.png
902 KB, 1000x667
Because if they took him in, he could testify that he was promised protection and payment.
>>
DUDE
JUST HAVE THE ROBOT SHOOT HIS LEG
LMAO
>>
>>80365588
Not sure about this from a legal standpoint, but I like the way you think
Old school philosophizers thought the same
All people have the right to life, but when someone denies the teachings of society and has no morals, he forfeits that right
>>
>>80369005
ROBOTs cant see color.
>>
>>80368383
Waco was justified. Don't shoot the feds and then fortify yourself in a compound with a bunch of kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>80369006
Identify
>>
File: IMTVyNv[1].gif (2 MB, 333x187) Image search: [Google]
IMTVyNv[1].gif
2 MB, 333x187
>>80364806
Do you think maybe they did this to acclimate Americans to the idea that they too could get killed by a police robot if they don't behave themselves? Make it the new normal to have robots assassinate people on American soil?
>>
>>80369105

I bet they can. Cheap smart phones can detect and recognise faces.
>>
>>80368777
> gas grenades only work as a distraction
says one who has never retched&heaved uncontrollably from CS gas
>>
>>80367433
>season 11 or GoT
>The writers are no longer content with just killing off all the fan favorite characters
>>
>>80364806
R2DINDU WAS READY TO BATTLE
>>
>>80369206

That is absolutely why they did it.
>>
>>80369346
Kek
>>
>>80369005
no-knock warrants just took on another meaning
break door, roll robot bomb in, drop a "dirty" gun in the wreckage, case closed
>>
>>80369206
It is an interesting theory anon.
Nobody seriously doubts WHY the cops did this but the police are supposed to approach a situation and apprehend - not execute.
This is a first for sure - wonder if there will be a legal challenge?
An attempt to draw boundaries? How many cops do you have to kill b4 the robot killing machine option is deployed? 5? 2?
>>
>>80364806
i'll tell you why. there were threats of bombs. the cops believed that, if and when the sniper ran out of ammo/felt they were closing in, he'd detonate the bombs. anything, ANYTHING which could take time to incapacitate him was too dangerous, as all it takes is a second to detonate explosives. take him out fast, take him out without giving him a chance to act. the cops did the right thing.
>>
>>80369343
as far as you know that is.
>>
>>80367045
He made claims of having explosives on himself and the building, the police did not want a chance of a failed submission
Lets take this back to the other monkey that got killed, the gorilla and the little kid
They could have tranq'd him, but due to the time it takes to be effective, he could have become enraged and done some damage
Therefore, kill him to eliminate all threat
Same thing in Dallas
Whether or not he had explosives, the police believed he did, and he could have detonated them while under a non-lethal attack
>>
>>80364806
I honestly found the robot thing hilarious. I just picture Johnny Five delivering a bomb.
>>
>>80369307
i dont think you are getting what i am putting down. i was joking that robots cant be racist.
>>
>>80369531

There was absolutely no attempt to take him alive.

I think it just goes to show what cowards the police are. He was one guy, with one gun, pinned down in an empty garage and the entire Dallas police force was too scared to take him on.
>>
File: lobby5.jpg (85 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
lobby5.jpg
85 KB, 800x568
>>80364806
Why not just send in robocop to shoot him in the leg instead of something lame looking like that? Do these guys not watch movies? They could learn a lot.
>>
>>80366601
you don't fucking know that. the cops didn't fucking know that
talking out of your ass...
>>
>>80369574

Why didn't he have bombs anyway? I'm guessing as a nigger he wasn't smart enough to build them.
>>
>>80369206
CAN WE GET A GOD DAMN PARAMEDIC?!
>>
>>80369721
I got it anon - it's like the "cancer isn't racist, sexist etc. kills everyone' thing.
For what it's worth, I thought it was both funny and prescient.
>>
>>80369671
>Johny 5 ALIVE!
>You not so much soon!
>>
File: 1443322414629-2.jpg (19 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1443322414629-2.jpg
19 KB, 160x160
>>80367705
Thank you for knowing something about the topic
Here's a meme
>>
>>80365588

a citizen relinquishes his rights when he is judged to have not abided by the laws that govern him

fix'd
>>
>>80364806
They needed to neutralize the suspect, and a stun grenade or tear gas would have only made him angrier.

He was in a parking garage too so I'm guessing he could have easily ran from gas or a stun grenade.
>>
>>80364806
Sleeping gas isn't instant, stun grenades are cool but don't work as well if shooter was wearin body armor (facts were not fully known at the time), and stun guns can miss

That said the soulutin of IED a mass shooter is beyond fucked up. I could not do any of that shit in Afghanistan or Iraq against real enemy combatants. Just shows that cops are above the law
>>
>>80369948
Judged by whom?

The Dallas PD?! Not entirely a water tight legal case anon.
>>
>>80369593
yes, as far as I know.
I know for a fact that you have not been exposed to CS, or you too would know what I know, namely that it is not a minor distraction, but rather a serious incapacitant which can also, if applied for long enough, kill.
>>
>>80369671
At first I was like, what the fuck, this can't be right, they just fragged that cunt with a remote controlled car. Then I was like, murica. What are you gonna do, the law has no power there.
>>
>>80364806
The police should have just shouted "get down" and the shooter would stood up and danced.
>>
>>80369859
He had bomb making crap and other gear in his apartment.

Speculation is that that the Sterling and Castille incidents incited him to accelerate his plans. He's likely been planning something for a while and just jumped the gun.
>>
>>80369769

He was one guy, with an unknown number of guns and ammunition, in a fortified position, telling them that he had bombs in place for anyone trying to take him alive.

You are free to kill yourself, but those cops probably aren't going to join you.

Now, if there were hostages, it would have been a different story.
>>
>>80367289
Well it's really a cost benifit assessment at that point. Do you
A: stand by and plan then execute a non lethal storming and take down of a barricaded suspect who is armed and possibly has an explosive device while he is currently still firing on both you and civilians and has said he is literally here to kill whites and chew bubble gum

Or

B: Storm and take down suspect with lethal force to prevent more deaths.

They weighed his life, against the lives he could and had already taken and decided that yes, it's time to end it.

Wether you think cops should be allowed to make that decision or not is up to you. Personally I support cops and I think they did the best job they could. I have no idea where and why there is so much anti cop sentiment from /pol/. I equate that with leftist shits and not nationalist. It's in our best interest to foster positive relationships with law enforcement agencies at least locally. Plus most of not all cops are pretty red pilled on drugs, niggers, and women. Since they see niggers chimping, druggies stealing, and women abusing the system for gain.
>>
>>80370043
or they just didn't want to leave a body
>>
File: shieetbomb.png (1 MB, 850x800) Image search: [Google]
shieetbomb.png
1 MB, 850x800
>>80364806
fixed
>>
>>80370043
You had rules of engagement, right?
>>
>>80369769

I don't know what this guy did in the army, but as I was watching the videos, my roommate said there had to be several shooters. I replied that not really, a well-trained basic infrantryman can do alot of damage to a police force. It is sad, but true.

Either police forces just do not have the money, or the talent, to compete with military tactics. Case in point was the column shoot-out. Holy shot that was cold.

0:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=murLU0us4eY
>>
>>80370043
Drastic times call for drastic measures. If they had sent cops up there, he likely would have tried to kill them.

How else could they have taken him out without putting police in danger? Maybe with a grenade or rocket launcher, but I wouldn't think they'd have access to those.
>>
>>80364806
Why spend millions in taxpayer money to defend him court and feed him three meals a day for the rest of his life once he's convicted anyways?

If he wanted to live he could have laid down arms and surrendered-- given he didn't, it's a valid kill.

They're not obligated to take you in alive.
>>
>>80369978

So can the police use these bombs to neutralise any suspect? Even one that only MIGHT be the right guy?

What are the parameters for the use of this new robot tactic? Does it have to be a siege? Does the suspect have to have explosives?

What if the suspect has a hostage? In that case, they clearly can't blow him up so what would they have done if this guy had a hostage?
>>
>>80370043
>I could not do any of that shit in Afghanistan or Iraq against real enemy combatants. Just shows that cops are above the law

Once we get rid of the pussyfooting around rules of engagement we have now you will see that change
>>
>>80369206
Why is a blessed dreadnought of the Emperors Holy Asartes killing a puppet?
>>
>>80370325
The parameters should be if there's absolutely no other options available.

Would you have felt better if they had used a grenade launcher to blow him up instead?
>>
>>80370174

So if he did have hostages what would they have done?
>>
>>80370325
As long as they know for sure he's a felon, yes they should immediately execute him.
>>
test
>>
>>80370315
It's just that an SKS is a far more useful weapon than a bunch of fat mall cops with 9 mms.
>>
File: 1464691017970.jpg (97 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1464691017970.jpg
97 KB, 720x720
>>80370511
It worked.
>>
>>80368780
bootlicking piece of shit
>>
>>80370325

It's a SWAT issue.

If the SWAT get called, the situation has already escalated beyond the norm or has the potential to escalate, if there are hostages, they determine if negotiation can occur, if it cannot, they take in other factors in planning for a siege, more than likely some form of anti-personnel gas or smoke complete with wall-breaching charges and the like.

Stop being a fucking pansy.
>>
>>80369005
We can only hope. Why are you so soft on criminals?
>>
>>80370298
Not him, but there are rules
Fuck NATO, saying you can't use certain weapons against terrorists
"H-H-Hey Mohamed, I wish you'd stop shooting at me, I really don't appreciate it"
"Y-Y-Y-You too"
>>
>>80370325
they didn't just send the robot in to do whatever it felt like. it had a camera on it, broadcasting what it saw. they knew they had the right arsehole, and they knew he was alone.
>>
File: 1460708237625.jpg (32 KB, 414x418) Image search: [Google]
1460708237625.jpg
32 KB, 414x418
>>80366552
Theyre already turning it into a sob story saying how bad it was he discharged from the milittary and how sad it was he had no friends and how these are the reasons he followed black power groups.

I say good riddance, fuck the retard.
>>
>>80370462
Probably gone all Moscow Concert Hall on them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
>>
>>80370733

Le Supreme Veteran
>>
>>80370661

I liked this criminal. He was no different to Dorner and everyone here loved him.
>>
>>80370298
Fuck yeah I did
>>
>>80368041
I'm not implying at all that the perpetrator would have any sentence other than death. I'm not implying that there would be any chance that he would not be found guilty.

It isn't for his justice.

It is for the sake of a large public spectacle, with real administered justice that the public craves. A quick drop and a sudden stop for all the world to see exactly what happens to traitors and murderers. Display the corpse until near-decomposition.
>>
>>80370462

See if negotiation was viable, if not, then prime siege tactics, liberal use of gas and smoke, wall-breaches, counter-snipers, and if all of that fails then they would have bum-rushed him if given enough reason to believe he is bluffing about the bombs.

If the hostage got shot anyway? Then they still fucking tried everything humanly possible.
>>
>>80366576
Citation: Counterstrike
>>
>>80365239
Maybe, but he didn't suffer.
>>
>>80365588
You just went maximum goyim
>>
>>80370705

And if he wasn't alone? Would they have risked going in?

They seem like pansies to me who are scared to do the job.
>>
>>80370733
I'm reading he was dishonorably discharges for stealing female soldiers' panties.
WONDER IF THEY WERE WHITE SOLDIERS?
>>
>>80370319
>Why spend millions in taxpayer money
but giving it to israel is cool?
>>
If he didn't have hostages. They could have just starved him into submission.

Setup an IR/sonar whatever scanner and have eyes on him constantly so he doesn't move to the edge of the perimeter. Kill power to the area and arm all cops with night vision goggles.

He'd most likely move towards the edge of the perimeter to take out as many cops as he can in one final hurrah, leaving his fortified position. Blow him the fuck away with with a sniper as non lethally as possible, but disabling him.

Don't they make rubber sniping rounds? For highly concussive impact.
>>
>>80370927

Whelp, you had me going for a few posts.

Here's one last ((you))
>>
>>80370933
>implying there are white women in the military
>>
>>80370315
He was on the reserve I think. In some non combat role like mechanic or some shit.
>>
FALSE FLAG BULLSHIT
>>
Alternative Tactics
(equipment probably not available at the time)

> High Intensity Strobe Lights
> Constant Extremely Loud Noise
> Sticky Foam via Robot
> Persistent Flashbang/RubberFrag "Shelling"
> Shielded Phalanx with Low Velocity Rubber Bullet Barrage.
> Baiting. Give him something to shoot at until he expends his ammo.
> Time. He can't stay awake forever. Eventually he'll get hungry. Small probability he prepped for a long standoff.

And that's just what I remember from a few "Non Lethal Weapon" documentaries I watched ten years ago.
>>
>>80371081

There are, all women in the military are huge fucking sluts.

Never let yourself have a female superior officer anon, they will do all sorts of disgusting shit that would get even a fucking General shit-canned in seconds and get away with a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>80370733
Fuckers only award was an AAM I have seen people get the same awards for winning an intermural basketball tournament during "Victory Week"
>>
Couldn't they have just bombed him in the leg?
>>
>>80370927
ok. lay it out for me. you've got someone who has shot 11 cops, killing 5 of them. he's a trained soldier, has holed himself up in a defensible position. you know for a fact that he has a high-powered rifle, and he's threatening to blow up an unspecified number of bombs in unspecified location. negotiations have failed, he's announced that he'll kill anyone who approaches. you have a robot that can be sent in and take him out without any further loss of innocent lives.

what do?
>>
>blow someone up
>they die
>bad result

>shoot them through the chest
>they die
>good result

Fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>80365629
>or sleep gas him in the leg
>>
>>80371148
>> Sticky Foam via Robot
I think I read a doujin about this once
>>
File: 1457993831314.gif (494 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
1457993831314.gif
494 KB, 387x305
>>80371081
There must be - they interviewed a trans Captain on the TV the other day.
It was white.
>>
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 1000x1068) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 1000x1068
>>80370609
Got something for you bruh
>>
>>80369141
Feds shot first.
>>
>>80371240

It's libtards and over-sensitive fuckwits that don't realize what the SWAT acronym stands for.
>>
>>80371353
That's genuinely debatable until the end of time.
>>
File: 1468020376989.jpg (58 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
1468020376989.jpg
58 KB, 534x401
>>80371240
>>
They should have used controlled nerve gas attacks to render him paralyzed first before moving in for the arrest, the stuff is deadly
>>
>>80364806
Because fuck that guy
>>
>watch as thousands Monday night quarter back people who have far more experience and training in the field then them the thread

HURRR BOOTLICKERS HURRRR MUH SOVERIEGN CITIZEN I WAS A TRAVELER TRWVELING. IF YOU DONT WANT TO DIE WHY BECOME A COP COWARDS! HE WAS A GOODBOI DINDU NUFFIN Y THEY KILL HIM WITH ROBOT EXPLOSIVE.

/pol/ is infested with normie left cucks tearing us apart. They want us to hate the cops, hate the military. They want to us to go full storm front and march down the road sieg heiling and chanting 14/88 to kill public opinion.

Don't fall for the shills and false flagging "fellow polacks"
>>
File: MakesSense2Me....jpg (85 KB, 640x521) Image search: [Google]
MakesSense2Me....jpg
85 KB, 640x521
>>80371458
Thank god gas is containable anon...in the middle of a city.
>>
>>80371148
Sticky Foam demonstration
youtube.com/watch?v=1daq1QMynG4
>>
>>80369190
>that was low budget but a lot of fun!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.