[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warning to Americans from a Fellow Brit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 34
File: warning.png (11 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
warning.png
11 KB, 600x250
The BBC and media are constantly pushing the idea that your guns should be taken away, this is a mass media thing. They are trying to disarm you, do not let it happen.

DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN.
>>
Our media is pretty much puppets to the US government, so no wonder they all write shit like this all the time.
When our national radio talks about the US it is always straight from what the MSM networks report.
>>
File: 1454458296266.png (248 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1454458296266.png
248 KB, 500x375
>>80360384
>>
File: NEVER-HILLARY.jpg (400 KB, 1239x523) Image search: [Google]
NEVER-HILLARY.jpg
400 KB, 1239x523
>>80360384

Australia here.

BONG IS RIGHT.

DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN.
>>
>Implying it's only the media who thinks that it's a good idea
Gun owning Brit here, I'm 100% in favour of sensible controls and regulation for guns and gun ownership.
>>
No worries mate. Ours jumps the shark over it at every opportunity as well.

The best they can hope for is divide and conquer with rabid anti-gunners forcing armed people to have to act in self-defense. It's basic agitprop / terrorism / destabilization. We'll have plenty more to worry about before things get that bad.
>>
>>80360384
>implying they don't know that already

>>80360948
Yeah for non-whites
>>
>>80360384

You're preaching to the choir. Go on reddit and facebook and tell people that.
>>
>>80360948
Seconded
>>
>>80360384
The British have been trying to disarm us since 1775. This is not news.
>>
>>80360384
>be carful guise I fink somwun wunts
too take yuor guns
>u can thank me later
Do you think this is a new thing?
>>
>>80360948
How hard is it to get a gun? I'd like to have a rifle for hunting.
>>
>>80361141

That's great then, keep it to yourself you snaggle toothed fuck.
>>
>>80360384

Lol we're going to let it happen you faggot fuck off. The second we remove guns from these white turds the second they'll be go back to bowing down to their masters. White people know this and want to prevent it but they can't. The media ran by these Jewish people think we're stupid enough to think white people are our true enemy and think they can pit us against y'all but NOPE. Jewish people are our True enemy. White people are our slaves acting out but they're only doing this because they have guns. Once we take them away from these caspers they'll go back to being our slaves along with every other nation then we're coming for these Satan worshipping Jewish bastards. This was already written and it can't be stopped. Whites will go back to being slaves and these Satan worshippers will eventually be killed and then tossed into a lake of fire to be destroyed.
>>
>>80361608
On your way home from shopping, look out for a store with a sign that says "GUNS" or even just some typical big box stores known for stocking them. Then you stop in and buy one and take it home.
>>
>>80361608
You need to join a gun club
>>
File: 1458867168349.jpg (101 KB, 640x473) Image search: [Google]
1458867168349.jpg
101 KB, 640x473
>>80361146
>>
>>80361858

wtf are you even trying to say
>>
>>80361961
Sounds like too much effort. I'll probably just get an air rifle.
>>
Accept your enslavement goyim and no one gets hurt.
>>
>>80360384

don't worry, we won't be losing our guns.

everything that is going on right now is an attempt at taking America's guns. From ISIS, to the nigger riots, it's all designed and being funded by billionaire jews to eventually cause a trigger point whereby armed patriots revolt, then the government would be 'forced to act'

>gay rights
>conservative bashing
>conservative persecution
>the tranny bathroom thing
>muslims imported en masse
>nigger uprisings
>etc

all of it is coordinated to try to get a response from us.

and eventually, it may work. but they've miscalculated. they will lose the war because in trying to piss of civilian gun owners, they've also pissed off 95% of all cops and military.

we couldn't win an insurgency of guerrillas in either iraq or afghanistan, against poorly armed low numbers of cave people. there's no way the government would have even a shred of hope against 125 million Americans with over 400 million firearms and 100 billion rounds of ammo.
>>
>>80361858

>this entire post

what are you even saying

go listen to 2chainz jamaal
>>
>>80362043
>>80362414

You have to ask yourself...do you really want to know because I'll gladly tell you. You won't like what you're going to here but its all going to happen. Reply if you want to know lol but I don't want to hear about any bullshit or blah blah blah nope. I'm going to tell you how it is and how it is written.
>>
:O weallllyyy? Omg billy let's try to get repeating digits to stop it!! And post pepe! someone start the petition to call BBC an antifreedom terror group too!

>the peak of your faggot abilities
>>
>>80362569

Lol sure, lay it on me. Spill the beans for us Jamarcus
>>
its funny how these pinko lefties still think they can disarm their opponents in an age where everyone is on to them.and their shilling.

it worked with australia

it's not going to work on USA
>>
>>80360384
Buying an Ar15 today kek try me
>>
SHALL
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>80362133
>Hunting with an air rifle
what are you, Acoustic?
>>
>>80363242

My air spring piston rifle can penetrate a skull if I use my steel magnum pellets.
>>
it would literally take science fiction to disarm us.

some type of mass mind control or alien intervention, or something.

basically, it'll never happen. unless Jesus comes back and he says to give up our guns... Then I might listen... maybe...
>>
>>80362602

Actually the real power of my abilities comes from finding certain, not unknown, but fertile, communications channels where I can disseminate good ideas that end up widely repeating in the public sphere. I've done it multiple times, and I know you won't believe me, but there it is. I wouldn't believe either probably unless I had witnessed
>>
>>80363426
Indeed, air rifles can do quite a bit when set up properly. My next door neighbor used to hunt around his back yard for fun with what you might think came from a toy store.
>>
>>80363426
>>
File: videodrome.gif (700 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
videodrome.gif
700 KB, 500x302
>>80360384

The media lie to you every day. It's mostly made up propaganda and staged hoaxes. They have created generations of brainwashed morons.

Kill your TV.

Videodrome was right about everything!
>>
File: britoflag.jpg (10 KB, 355x493) Image search: [Google]
britoflag.jpg
10 KB, 355x493
>>80363636
you
>>
>>80363456
I'd do it for Jesus Himself, but I'd be at the back of the line on turn-in day.
>>
>>80363612
I've modded my air rifle too so it shoots well above the permitted legal level
>>
guys

there are pretty damn powerful air rifles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BCQk-h1jcE
>>
>>80363910
yeah thats nice, it's expensive too
>>
>>80363475
God speed goku
>>
>>80362807

It all goes back to Esau being screwed out of his birth right by our ancestor Jacob(Israel) ever since then his descendants have been scheming against us. God hates them for it because due to their non-stop scheming we keep fucking up but anyway let's fast forward to August 1619. Our people were brought over here in slave ships. We were taken from various Israelite tribes in Africa, they don't teach this so we'll remain ignorant but this is a known documented fact. This starts the prophecy of Genesis 15:13 inadvertantly. Esau realized they fucked up at this point so they funded and started implementing things that only revealed we were God's chosen people by the curses of the book of Deuteronomy 28. They knew we would realize this one day so they non stopped preached Christianity to us and said the Old Testament doesn't matter anymore because they're so afraid of Genesis 15:14 so through out these past 397 years they have kept our people into a state of confusion by calling us names that we are not such as colored, negro, African American, and black the list goes on. They did the same with ameridians and latinos. They set us all against each other in hopes we would never reunite. They gave out Bibles with books missing comdemning their souls to hell in hopes we don't come to this truth. At this point they realized no matter what they can't stop it but what they can do is increase our ignorance to the matter with COINTELPRO. Nation of Islam & BLM & other groups. Notice, they'll say we're Israelites but they won't go further into it and teach lies like heaven or hell doesn't exist and etc...to keep our people confused or they'll say only black people are Israelites its all a lie. Our people are everywhere and every color. They've moved from physical oppression to mental oppression but its still not working. You can't silence the word of God. They don't want us knowing that we're God's chosen people and will one day rule over all of you, I will prove it.
>>
>>80363720
>Some shit from Britain.

Better get your plunger out Polski...
>>
>>80364137
F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T
>>
>>80364187
you're just a pisson

bongistani walking piece of shit

as far as Im concerned
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1328x930) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1328x930
>>80361858
>nigger detected
>>
>>80364137
Wasn't Africa by and large Ham's domain?
>>
>>80361961
After that, are there any further legalities?
I understand that a gun safe and gun transporter would be needed.
>>
File: shit.png (360 KB, 657x495) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
360 KB, 657x495
>>80361141
>>80360948
Yeah fuck off and go suck tony blairs cock you turnip cunts

>dude banning centerfire semi autos and any handguns and having retarded rules that dont really make sense and never stopped anyone because we wont admit the goverment fucked up not taking the guns off of a mentally ill pedo

Pic related, its your parents when they were pregnant with you
>>
>>80364975
>are there any further legalities?

good bong goy

keep listening to and obey the laws like the good little bongistani citizen you are.

lol what a shitrhole the UK is.

no wonder only the shit of shit from here exodused there.
>>
>>80364137

k
>>
>>80362807
>>80364306
>>80364733
>>80364907
We're not from West Africa, we're from Israel. Our people had tribes all over the coast of West Africa. I'll get you up to date after this post

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.

God says here for four hundred years we'll be mistreated and enslaved here. You cannot argue we are mistreated in the US its not up for debate. Jim Crow, black codes, reservations, and the list goes on. We arrived here on August 1619 and we have 3 more years left to go before justice is had.

2 Esdras 54-56

and over these you set Adam, the leader over all the things you had made. From him we all, the people you have chosen, have been brought forth. I have said all these things before you, Lord, because you have said that you created the oldest age for our sake. You have said that the other nations born of Adam are nothing, that they are like spit, and you have compared their abundance to a drop from a pitcher.

See the lies? Christianity says we're all equal but we're not and this is from God's mouth. All nations come from Adamn but outside of Israelites they are like spit and all together like a drop into a pitcher. Can you see why people don't want this truth out?

Deuteronomy 14:2

For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, ABOVE all the nations that are upon the earth.
>>
>>80363426
my gun can penetrate you with any type of bullet faggot too bad you guys are so cucked by your govt that you can't own one
>>
File: alrighty then.jpg (10 KB, 173x291) Image search: [Google]
alrighty then.jpg
10 KB, 173x291
>>80360384
Yeah, we know senpai.
>>
>>80365395
>from Israel
Sorry if I'm reading you wrongly, but Israel is a person (aka Jacob) not a place, and he is descended from Shem. Obviously the tribes were scattered about, but I was just looking for some clarity about where you're claiming to be "from" and why that is to be equated with Israel.
>>
>>80365408
I own an fully automatic (which is illegal in your cuck "nation") AK 47 and a couple of ukranian military grade grenades , you dumb nitwit

All illegally

hahaha

illegally too
>>
>>80365665
As you can see, I like breaking the law.

Im no UK or american pussy afraid of his nanny state
>>
>>80365665
fullly automatic guns aren't illegal in my "cucked" nation just certain states but I'm sure you didn't know that and if you have a ak47 why are you talking about your air rifle that can only penetrate a skull with certain rounds
>>
>>80360384
Nice useful comment which hasn't been said ten thousand times you fucking retard.
>>
>>80365940
I was just pointing out that you can indeed hunt with an air rife

and an air rifle is a lot quieter than my AK 47

please pay attention to the topic, redneck
>>
>>80360384
The media are pushing opinion on American gun ownership being a bad thing over here also. It disgusts me. I've redpilled a few normies on the issue but for the most part the masses seem brainwashed. I think that because we dont have actual niggers here people dont understand what is the real problem with gun crime.
Thankfully its a non issue here even though its actually quite easy to get guns both legally and not so legally.
>>
>>80366061
ok polak
>>
File: 1319747519178.png (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1319747519178.png
3 KB, 160x160
>>80363242
>>
>>80366225
good that you finally understand

nigger
>>
>>80365395
*Beep boop*

Incoming call for you

*hands nigger cell phone*
>>
>>80360384
Don't worry, Brexitbro, they won't succeed. Every time they shill for gun control here, we buy more guns and stock up on ammo. Many of us also sign up for training, and you'd be astonished just how many common folks have as much high quality training as some of the more elite military units.

Every time they start beating that drum, our resolve strengthens. It's at the point where sheriffs openly state that their departments will not enforce more gun control, and if it came down to it, they would have no shortage of well equipped and well trained volunteers to have their back.

They've tried and tried to push the Australian narrative, whereby a contrived mass shooting is used to invoke sympathy for more gun control, to no affect. If Americans didn't capitulate after Sandy Hook, it isn't going to happen.
>>
File: 1465262668769.gif (741 KB, 752x969) Image search: [Google]
1465262668769.gif
741 KB, 752x969
It's so important, folks
>>
>>80361961
buy one off the back of a lorry you melts
>>
>Amerifats need to overcompensate for their tiny "gun" this much
Top kek
>>
>>80361608
There's literally no point in owning a gun in the UK, because the law specifically states you're not allowed to use it for self defense.

If you won a gum and are a victim of a home invasion, you must opt for another "weapon" like an unbrella.

>Tony Martin is a farmer from Norfolk, England, who shot a burglar dead in his home in August 1999. Martin was convicted of murder, later reduced to manslaughter on grounds of diminished responsibility, and served three years in prison, having been denied parole. He has since lived at a secret address.
>>
>>80366668
>because the law specifically states

yeah well some of us have more sense that to obey stupid laws.
>>
>>80366397
I'm at the point where I wanna see an idiot in power try to forcefully go after guns.

The south and Midwest would be in open revolt, sheriff's and cops largely aren't gonna abide to it, the army is largely composed of massive proguns folks.

Nothing short of mother nature herself can do anything and even then we'll shoot the shit outta her toi
>>
>>80366813
Good for you m8.
>>
>>80366888
Im 100% any of these yurocucks trying to disarm the american people will end in total failure.

you really have nothing to worry about when it comes to that
>>
>>80366626
>melt
Neat. You guys have such colorful slang.

>>80366813
That's the spirit.
>>
File: IMG_20151211_085510147.jpg (995 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151211_085510147.jpg
995 KB, 1440x2560
>>80360384

Nigger, please....
>>
>everytime there's any shooting in the US worthy of news here
>every single fucking normie liberal
>"oh my god americans are so fucking CRAZY so they're so WEIRD why would they even own guns its 2016 haha fucking crazy donald trump too oh my god"

They don't even know what they're saying, the media here just reports how shit guns are, I don't think these people have ever stopped to considered the pros and cons of owning weapons. Then again, what do I expect from young people in a country where pepperspray is considered an illegal firearm and if you carry any kind of item to defend yourself you better have a reason other defense for having it on your person.
>>
>>80366668
It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. If something happened to my family because I were too much of a faggot to own a firearm illegally, I wouldn't hesitate to fucking kill myself. As an able-bodied man, I have an inherent duty to protect others, especially those who can't protect themselves, and I aim to be as effective in that regard as possible, however unlikely it is that I'd ever need to. The peace and tranquility we enjoy, living almost entirely without molestation and subjugation from larger powers and institutions, is relatively new to the human experience, and holds no intrinsic permanence.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-10-03-18.jpg (653 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-10-03-18.jpg
653 KB, 1440x2560
>>80365660
>>80366339

Isaac had two sons Jacob and Esau. Esau was red like white people are Jacob and everyone else was brown like normal people. If you notice everyone in the world is Truly a shade of brown even Asians who are pale have a slightish brown tint that looks almost yellow. White people are truly the only people in the world who look Red/pink which is also a derivative of red. I'll show you why you call yourselves white instead of red

Genesis 25:26

The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau.

Who turns red whenever they show emotions? White people. Who comes out with reddish skin when they are born? White people. What group of people are more hairy than any other? White people. You're all one people that is Esau.

Genesis 25:27

The boys grew up, and Esau became a skillful hunter, a man of the open country, while Jacob was content to stay at home among the tents.

Further proves my point. What group of people are always in the open country fucking with nature and on tv sleeping out in the woods and etc...white people its obvious.

Genesis 36:8

Thus dwelt Esau in mount Seir: Esau is Edom.

Keyword Mt. Seir

What does Caucasian mean? A white person of European descent and referring to the Caucacus aka the Caucasus mountains. You're a mountain people once again backed up by God.

Now what does God say about your people?

Romans 9:13

Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

God says he hates white people yet white people go around preaching God loves everybody. You will never find God loves everybody in the Bible. That's a lie. White people preach that because the truth is God loves us but nobody else. I have proven that with scripture. Christianity which white people push is a damn lie and full of devils. What's does devil mean? It means a deceiver; someone who deceives people. If God hates your people and yet you go around preaching God loves everybody that makes you a devil.
>>
>>80367348

dude go away with your bible crap, that shit is totally out dated in this age.

you're making yourself look stupid
>>
>>80366668
The law specifically says that you can actually
>>
>>80367348
Interdasting, but that seems pretty speculative. Goodness knows what kind of mixing my blood has gone through, but it would seem to be predominantly not directly related to Jacob or Esau.

I can be white enough that you'll see me turn colors from vasodialation, or I can be darker than a typical hue monkey. Guess God will sort it all out in the end anyhow.
>>
>>80367572

Awe somebody is butthurt lmao. How can something that tells the future be outdated you damn devil!!! Lmao look at you, you devils hate the word of God because it hurts you. Christians can't say its outdated because it tells the end of days but in those days it says they'll be slaves lmao so they're stuck. That's what you get for taking our Holy scripture and taking countries over with it. You demons are going into slavery. Now some white troll reply to me with a "Das Right" and a dank may-may
>>
>>80367600
actually you cant , that is the law

the queen wills it and you have no option but to obey it.
>>
>>80367828
>tells the future

so did nostrodumbass

mysticism is a form of brain fucking and is very effective on low IQ people.
>>
>>80360384
ATTENTION

This is an NRA false flag. Most gun control proposals don't actually involve disarmament, but rather crack down on illegal gun trafficking and increase support on mental health care.

The NRA lies to you about gun control to scare you into buying more guns to help support their benefactors, the gun industry (http://www.businessinsider.com/gun-industry-funds-nra-2013-1).

In light of this the NRA and their shills won't actually argue against actual gun control proposals, but fill your head with imaginary, hypothetical "slippery slope" proposals to keep you from supporting anything that might prevent criminals and the mentally ill from giving them their money.

DON'T BE A CORPORATE PAWN
>>
>>80360948
I think what you don't understand is that Americans have less of a voice in terms of the political goings on. America doesn't have referendums. Brexit would have never happened in America because the Politians can basically do whatever the fuck they want. Americans want to keep their military style weapons so that when shit gets so bad that it requires overthrowing the government by force they'll have somewhat adequate firepower to do so. Aint no one going to wage war on the US military with a single shot .22
>>
>>80368049
>slippery slope
>imaginary

>muh big gun

Go away. Funs are fun and practical.
>>
>>80368049
nice reverse psychology there.

nah,.I'll hold on to my assault rifle.

just in case you have one.
>>
>>80368167
For a successful revolution to occur you have to get the military on the side of the revolution, and they are attempting to be cucked on by the democrats. Sensitivity training my ass.
>>
>>80368022

I didn't tell shit. It's in the Bible! Lmao God! Look at you devils! You hate God's words and its cracks me up. You fags go to church but never preach from the Bible because the Bible says God hates you. Bahaha the truth hurts so damn bad I know. I love you though but you're still going to be a slave brother.

>>80367825

Skin color is a non factor for Israelites though. Where does your father come from? Remember our people are everywhere. Judging by your reaction to this news you're definitely not Esau.
>>
>>80362411

>American military
>hasn't been the victor in a war since WWII yet they've been in more than any other country since
>Germany was pretty well already defeated by the Ruskies by the time America got into it and the only way they could defeat Japan was by nuking their civilians.
>cant even defeat rock throwing cave niggers

>America stronk.

Where does all this American elitism stem from exactly? Don't tell me it from all the wealth because that is the doing of your Jewish overlords.
>>
>>80360384
Someone post that illuminati card where it depicts shitskins taking the gun from whitey. This is happening as we speak.

That game was the ultimate redpill. They want your guns because they want to slaughter you, your guns are your only means of defense.
>>
>>80360384
it's happening in Canada and the US to yo, this isn't anything new.
>>
>>80361858
WE WUZ KANGS: the post
>>
>>80360948
America is not Britain. They don't need our gun laws.
>>
>>80368827
>Look at you devils!

perhaps you should do a little self evaluation before judging others?

personally to me you come off to me as a fella with a few screws loose in the head and I'd really hate to be stuck with you on some deserted tropical Island.
>>
File: bbc.jpg (142 KB, 700x666) Image search: [Google]
bbc.jpg
142 KB, 700x666
BBC
B̶r̶i̶t̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶a̶d̶c̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶C̶o̶r̶p̶o̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶
Big Black Cock
>>
>>80368999

also

notice my anti-satan tripples
>>
>>80368559
Observe, the NRA arguing against things that haven't even been said.

They reframe discussion to make gun supporters look like heroes for basically doing nothing, against people who aren't doing anything against them.

"I'll keep my gun!" the shill cries, when nobody is making the attempt to take it from them.

Don't fall for these cheap tricks.
>>
File: 101stories.jpg (243 KB, 500x426) Image search: [Google]
101stories.jpg
243 KB, 500x426
>>80369123

fine have your (you)

im no cheapskate
>>
>>80364137
>>80365395
WE WUZ
>>
File: 1378777967485.png (416 KB, 600x482) Image search: [Google]
1378777967485.png
416 KB, 600x482
>>80369123
>nobody is making the attempt to take it from them.
Sure thing pal. You see, it's all big gun paying the NRA to secretly collude with the government to scare us all into getting armed to the teeth. WHICH IS JUST WHAT THEY WANT WITH THE MASTER PLAN. Don't use up all the tin foil at once.
>>
File: 1453735080291.png (125 KB, 386x318) Image search: [Google]
1453735080291.png
125 KB, 386x318
>>80369300
Your (You) is garbage to me. Stained in the blood of innocents for the sake of corporate interests.

Your memes are empty, and your words are hollow.

I spit on your (You).
>>
File: 1467995042372.png (2 MB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1467995042372.png
2 MB, 1280x1440
>>80367828

Lol, how exactly do you plan on beating "the white devil" when they are so much stronger than you that by your own admission they've kept you down for hundreds of years?

Typical nigger. You're all "we wuz kangz" and "we'z strong yo" but it's all talk and no action. You using a white mans language to think and act, a white mans country to sustain yourself, a white mans invention to spew your drivel on a website made by the white man. And somehow it's YOU that's the strong one? Don't make me fucking laugh.
>>
>>80369580
>Stained in the blood of innocents

but anon

there is no such thing as innocent, as long as you are alive.

as a matter of fact

there is only one way to return to the state of innocence

and that requires crossing the river beyond this world.
>>
>>80369449
>HURR YOU'RE JUST PARANOID
Evidence that the NRA is funded by the gun industry has already been posted.

You are just a shill, being dismissive in a vain attempt to distract from the failings of your organization.

You have already bought out congress (https://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/summary.php?id=d000000082), you will not do the same to me.
>>
>>80360384
Why is big black cock television telling us to be disarmed

You damnable brits and your schlonging tv stations
>>
>>80366888
Agreed.

Trying to take our guns would mean civil war. And the Military would either be on our side or splinter.
>>
>>80369829
Oh wow, you mean industries pay lobbyist groups to lobby for their interests?

HOW UTTERLY SHOCKING I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER GUN AGAIN
>>
>>80368999

Lol you're just mad. I can judge you all day long you faggot. You're gospel is bullshit and you're just mad God hates you. That's all it is.
>>
>>80368894
Their bravado IS their strength. If the country is ever invaded, or if the government goes crazy, there will be a gun behind every blade of grass.
>>
>>80369961
you judge me, know you better have a damn good execution plan.

oooh yeah baby, because I sure have a damn good way to protect myself from it. :)
>>
it was never going to happen in the first place. With a shit ton of them in circulation it is almost impossible to get rid of them. Unless you impose a confiscation like that in Australia. But even then there still circulating
>>
>>80370160
thats the thing, they cannot get rid of the guns, not without mass cooperation, like in australia, only the manufacturers and distributors can be attacked.

but then what will happen is gun will be smuggled from south america, their manufacturing industry will boom as people from north buy their products.
>>
>>80364137
Nice revisionist biblical history. Its more likely your people are descendants of Cain with the amount of violent crime they commit Jamal.
>>
>>80360948
We have sensible gun control. The problem is the anti's don't want sensible they want confiscation, so every time we try and fix the background check system they block it. They don't care about the violence they want a police state. They need the mass shootings and chimp outs. There are an estimated 90 million legal gun owners in the US. we have approximately 30 K gun deaths annually. Of that 20,000 are suicides. About a thousand are accidental. About 8,000 are din dues din doing each other. between 1,000 and 1,500 are justifiable and almost all the rest are the police that ones kind of a mixed bag of good and bad. Out of 90,000,000 million legal gun owners there are about 2,000 gun deaths that could be moderated by a gun confiscation of legal owners, or as they like to call it sensible gun control. So in order to stop people from using guns to kill 2,000 people a year instead of knives and hammers we would have to take away the rights of the >300,000 people who actually use a gun defensively to save their own lives. I know you bongs love your nanny state, but the feels don't justify the maths. The jews and the liberals want to consolidate the means of force for themselves and remove the ability for proper self defense from the people.
You may be a gun owner, but are you allowed to use it to protect yourself if you had to? Why the fuck is pepper spray Illegal? Does your knife control do anything to stop people from getting their heads cut off by brown chavs? Hows that air rifle registry working out for you right now and what good does it actually accomplish? My suspicion is that it's only purpose is to stamp out the last shadow of a gun culture in your country. I don't want that for America
>>
>>80368976
>>80369398
>>80369748
>>80370489

God wiped out the descendants of Cain for one. Secondly, didn't God say he hated your damn people? You know people with red skin that are hairy who lie to the world calling themselves white but when they touch their skin it turns pink? Oh yeah that's right. Butthurt as slave.

This is how I know your stupid ass can't read. God says this will happen.

Then the LORD said to him, "KNOW FOR CERTAIN that for FOUR HUNDRED years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be ENSLAVED and MISTREATED there. But I WILL PUNISH the nation they serve as slaves, and AFTERWARD they will come out with GREAT POSSESSIONS.

So what the fuck do you mean how? The same we went into captivity is the same way we'll set free AND YOUR ASSES WILL GO INTO CAPTIVITY. Your stupid ass thinks you're more powerful than God himself. He built up America to destroy it lmao. He's showing how no matter how many weapons you have you're nothing to him.
>>
>>80370761
blah blah blah god

blah blah blah bible

blah blah blah

you need a new hobby

that book of mind fuckery has blow your fuses.

A few years occupying your mind with other things is the first step to self healing

remember

Mental Health Matters The Most
>>
American here, our media is doing the same. Except for fox news every outlet is constantly going on about how "yeah it's a right but is it really worth it"
>>
WE
>>
>>80360384
hah it absolutely cannot/willnot happen in texas
>>
>>80361858
U wot m8?
>>
>>80366813
Nigger
>>
>>80360948
SHALL
>>
>>80371903
Damn straight cracker!
>>
>>80370761
Your an idiot go peddle your crap elsewhere.
>>
>>80360384
This, don't allow it to happen and if any of your congress, anyone that pushes for the 2nd amendment to be changed?

You or someone like you has got to stop them, that will be time to actually use your guns against tyranny.

You must not go down the path we allowed Scotland to take us down, you must kill Mel Gibson and take back control.

Do it for me Luke.
>>
>>80370090
>>80370489
>>80369748
>>80371056
>>80371397

Daniel 7:18

But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever--yes, for ever and ever.'

Lmaaaaaoooo let's gooooooooo!!!!!
My man Daniel said we will POSSESS the Kingdom FOREVERRRRRR & EVER & EVER & EVEEERRRRR. You know what that means right? We're going to be ruling the land as Kings and Christ as King of Kings aka our Emperor. But wait who are we going to rule over and enslave? Let's see...

Isaiah 14:2

Nations will take them and bring them to their own place. And ISRAEL will take possession of the nations and make them male and female servants in the LORD's land. They will make CAPTIVES of their CAPTORS and RULE over their OPPRESSORS.

Wait who's our oppressors? The Europeans, Arabs, Africans, Asians. The Four Beasts!!! Arabs sold us first to the Asians. Africans and Europeans were last. You're all going to be slaves and we will rule over all of you soon!!

Let's see what God says again.

Genesis 15:13-14

Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants(Israelites; negros, latinos, ameridians; not all of us though) will be strangers in a country('Merica) not their own and that they will be enslaved(1619-1865) and mistreated(1865 - Present) there. But I will punish the nation(White people) they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions.
>>
>>80372635

tldr
>>
>>80372335

t. slave
>>
>>80360384
>DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN.
It won't, if they, tried multiply what happened this week by 100,000, it would be civil war.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 267x189
>>80361858

Translation: The world has done a 180 and black people control everyone due to emotion. Whites can resist it because guns, but once the guns are gone the whites will become slaves to blacks. After that happens the Blacks are going to make everyone go stop the Jews.

Not really sure what this means, but fair enough.
>>
>>80370761
>AND YOUR ASSES WILL GO INTO CAPTIVITY
Just try it I may die but I will never be a slave, If i had children I would kill them before allowing them to be enslaved. You are just evil inside and want to inflict what ever slight you feel was inflicted on you onto others. God has nothing to do with people like you its just what you chose as a justification for your own personal hate and racism. You are a slave to your hate and until you fix yourself and your own problems you always will be.
>>
>>80360644
>Our media is pretty much puppets to the US government,

our government are puppets to European aristocracy, so it's no wonder we're cucks to whatever inbred faggots who wear crowns think
>>
File: demonic dolar.jpg (425 KB, 908x594) Image search: [Google]
demonic dolar.jpg
425 KB, 908x594
>>80372810
See this right here?

This is your only "god","honor" and "country"

you better be prepared to kill and die for it when the duty calls.

because that little book of yours, it's nothing but paper with funky text
>>
>>80360384
They took away dad's guns, they won't take away mine.
>>
They are playing their hands much too early. The youth is not fully conditioned to accept disarmament - the wisdom of their blood is still alive and well. It will take at least 2 more generations of HEAVY marxist conditioning to weaken American's will to bear arms.
>>
>>80372904

Lol well sure something like that. Jewish people are going to be the last to fall but Angels will take care of them because they're the actual worshippers of Satan.
>>
>>80372936
>then be a prisoner
>then
>>
>>80373152
From my limited understanding, your claims have many kernels of truth in them. But they seem to have been twisted into some serious Black Liberation Theology style victim complex and anger problems.

You keep going on a tear about skin color, but then when I tell you I'm white you tell me it's not about skin color. It's not really adding up.
>>
>>80373271
Just try to take me I would love to see it. Better bring friends an a lot of body bags.
>>
>>80373098
We actually have more legal guns in the UK now than we did in 1987, when we had better gun laws than most American states.

Still, don't let them take yours because that will be it then.
>>
>>80373070
>>80372936

Lmao look at you so mad. I'm not the one oppressing God's people YOU ARE! Secondly, don't get all emotional you faggot. God hates you period and I have shown you where and YOU WILL BE A SLAVE!! YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THIS FATE!!!

Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."
>>
>>80360948
I only support banning Abu Hadood and his 17 sons from buying them.
>>
>>80373386
tldr

again
>>
File: 1449447182490.jpg (17 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
1449447182490.jpg
17 KB, 500x601
>>80373386
Your pseudo biblical crap proves nothing and your rants are merely racist tripe. You do not even understand the crap you spout. Seek mental help. Saged and hidden.
>>
>>80360384

>America

>giving a fuck about the BBC's opinion
>>
>>80360384
Duh, they've been trying since the 1960s.
>>
File: IMG_0704.jpg (78 KB, 660x304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0704.jpg
78 KB, 660x304
>>80373372
Yea but your legal guns look like this
>>
>>80373599

>Seek mental help.

nah it's too late for people like that

we need to convince such poor faggots to slit their wrists or jump off a real high building.
>>
>>80373746
lol'd
>>
>>80373746
ID'S HI NOON :DDDD
>>
>>80373746
I'm sorry, but is that an illegal collapsible stock clever disguised as an illegal telescoping baton?
>>
>>80373746
it's not a real problem honestly, just saw off the barrel and it becomes a stub.
>>
File: 20160709_112017.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160709_112017.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>80373291

Lol they're you go with that damn word again. Our skin color is brown!! Saying I'm black is of the devil. To my right is black and to my left is brown, I'm lighter than both colors. Iiterally a golden bronze. We are all colors. White people in America are Esau!! If you rebuke what I'm telling you're Esau and of the devil, most people whonare rebuking this are white people. Esau is also many colors and spread about to deceive our damn people by claims of dark is bad and white is good. You see this in all cultures around the world ironically because Esau(edomites) is everywhere and Israel(Israelites) is everywhere.
>>
>>80373981
I don't bloody think Sharia allows it
>>
>>80366888
Confiscation in the US = Civil War, period. We're not giving them up, and there are more of us who are armed than there people who want to take them. We have the advantage.

The Southwest and the West sans the uberliberal parts of the West Coast would also be in open revolt over this.

We have more guns than all of the world's militaries combined. That poses quite a problem for those who wish tyrannical rule here.
>>
>>80374009
it doesnt matter what race you are

you personally are sick in the head and need to be put out of your misery, faggot
>>
>>80374009
I didn't say you are black. Black Liberation Theology is a technical term; hence my capitalization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_liberation_theology

I could get darker than that if I wanted, but I'm still red and white by your definition, and every time I try to ask you about why you're so fixated on skin color you tell me I'm Esau based on whether or not I agree with you. I'm mainly from Japheth as far as I can tel, and have nothing to do with Israel or Edom. Literally not far over from the Caucasus Mountains, and probably mixed with Kievien Rus and Khazars if anything.
>>
>>80368894
Our military is good at killing people. Unfortunately, unless you are just willing to kill'em all, there is more to winning wars than just the bodycounts. Our cunts in office do not understand this.
>>
>>80374128
This, liberals really need to understand that the American gun owners will use the Samson option if liberals try to take our guns.

Liberal, do you really want no power, food supply or running water for years?
>>
>>80374128
Agreed, they will try to disarm us gradually over many years. They know outright confiscation will be impossible.
>>
>>80366888
They're not Going to confiscate them outright, stop hoping for it. They're going to slowly erode ite rights little by little sono one does anything until it's too late
>>
>>80369961
If we white males really are the genocidal demons that we're made out to be, WTF are you doing pissing us off?
>>
>>80373128
They don't have 2 more generations. Shit is going to come apart anytime between now and a decade from now.
>>
>>80360948
>sensible controls

lol
>>
>>80374832
They're always fucking up the timelines. Remember when we were supposed to have general AI back sometimes in the 70s? And then UN Agenda 21? Now apparently it's 2030.

It really calls competency vs. acting on some insane urge into question. I'd say the rational next question is to look ahead a bit as to what the long game really is above all the stumbling and confusion.
>>
>>80374315

Khazars are Esau so you're and Edomite. You're going into slavery but your grandchildren will be allowed to join the Lord's congregation but they'll still be slaves

Do not despise an Edomite, for the Edomites(Your people) are related to you. Do not despise an Egyptian, because you resided as foreigners in their country. The third generation of children born to them may enter the assembly of the LORD.

>>80373599
>>80374179

No shit Sherlock GOD IS RACIST. What is there nor to understand you damn devil. The word of God let's read!

Romans 9:13

JUST AS IT IS WRITTEN: "Jacob(Israel) I loved, but ESAU(Edom) I HATED."

Do you know what the hell as it is written means? Its boldly stated. God hates your people and he says it. How the hell are you going to say race doesn't matter when God clearly has said race does matter.

I want you to argue with this

2 Esdras 6 54:56

and over these you set Adam, the leader over all the things you had made. From him we all, the PEOPLE YOU HAVE CHOSEN, have been brought forth.

“I have said all these things before you, Lord, because you have said that you created the oldest age for our sake. You have said that the other nations born of Adam are nothing, that they are like SPIT, and you have compared THEIR ABUNDANCE to a DROP from a pitcher.

God says Israelites are above all nations, that's racism! God is a racist! I'm a racist! I'm above you because God said so and you are NOTHING and are like SPIT because God said so! You're not mad at me, you're mad at God because he's the one saying this lol. I'm chosen and you're not and I'm not sorry for it, and you're going to be slaves.
>>
>>80360384
same. reporting on murders and gun accidents in USA is so out of proportion.
>>
>>80360384
Don't worry, Britbro! Every time a shooting is publicized, politicians threaten to regulate guns. Gunfags buy for fear that they soon won't be able to anymore, and gun shops make a killing.

This feeds the gun lobby which pays off the politicians, and bada-bing! Guns are fine. American gun owners can out-weigh British media in more ways than one.
>>
>>80375593
I don't know that I have Khazar blood. I'm just saying that would be one of the more likely mixtures to have happened over the years. My reading is that Ashkenaz comes from Japheth via Gomer. If you come from Japheth, then you're not from Shem, and therefore Isaac, Jacob, and Esau are all out of the picture.

No?

And are Egyptians proper not from Ham, notwithstanding Jacob's temporary move to Egypt and then all the stuff from Exodus?
>>
File: 1463256478626.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1463256478626.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>80370761
Kek.

>Genesis 15:14
>literally about the slaves of Egypt

Naw, naw! Hol up! Dats bout Africans dun bein slaved by whitey.

If you wuz Kangs, then aren't you the ones paying for your actions?

Checkmate. Thanks for playing.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (10 KB, 600x694) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
10 KB, 600x694
>>80372996
Wait! If we're your puppet and you are our puppet, who is the puppetmaster?
>>
>the BBC and media are constantly pushing the idea that your guns should be taken away

pretty sure thats been going on for a while.
>>
>>80374465
This is why they are pushing fags and trans shit to boys, shaming masculinity. In a few generations, all boys will be fags who will willingly give up their guns. They don't even have to take them, just turn us all into faggots through slow media conditioning.
>>
>>80360384
Same in America. Nothing new here.
>>
>>80367311
Well said, brother.
>>
>>80376260

Egytians are Hamites same as other Africans. You're right but Esau are devils who deny the word of God, its in their spirit they can't help it. The world is ran by Esau who are the jewish people who stole our identity. They're all devils with the mission of keeping my people confused. Esau worked alongside Japheth and all nations to further their goals. Esau is really butthurt because our father took their birth right lol. All nations are guilty but Esau is the one calling the shots.

>>80376474

Egypt means bondage the land you are referring to was called Kemet. Since you want to be a smart ass we weren't enslaved and mistreated in KMT for that long but in fact LONGER. Secondly, I got something for your simple minded ass since you're in denial slave.

Deuteronomy 28:68

The LORD will send you BACK IN SHIPS to Egypt (BONDAGE) on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy (save) you. Who went into back slavery into slavery on ships? Matter of fact who were the ONLY PEOPLE sent on ships as slaves to a land with Iron Yolks upon their neck and I have been mistreated there for 397 years going on 400? August 1619 -(2016)- 2019. You can't dim the light of the word of God.
>>
>>80377020
Globalists like Soros.
>>
File: murica_2.jpg (21 KB, 362x403) Image search: [Google]
murica_2.jpg
21 KB, 362x403
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED MOTHER FUCKERS.
>>
>>80377225
Just wait until the boys rebel against their parents.
>>
>>80360384
They've been doing this for years, we're used to having to fight for our gun rights
>>
File: 1422200216479.jpg (23 KB, 500x423) Image search: [Google]
1422200216479.jpg
23 KB, 500x423
>>80360384
Yea, I like to see them try.
>>
>>80377814
Wait, so why do you call yourself Egyptian? Are you from Jacob or Ham?

And by your own quote there, are you not saying that you are placing yourself in bondage by calling yourself an Egyptian?
>>
>>80378982

When the did I ever call myself Egyptian? What the hell are you talking about? I've said 1000 something damn times I AM AN ISRAELITE!!! Egypt means land of bondage! The official name of that land was called KMT(Khemet) because vowels were not present in that language. Never did I refer to myself as an Egyptian
>>
>>80379899
Man oh man, it really is going to be hell if we're all going to wind up as slaves to you lot.

Oy fucking vey.
>>
>>80360384

Don't worry. We aren't. Going to buy my first gun right now. No joke. Gonna start with a Marlin 60 .22lr.
>>
File: 1466322812410.jpg (251 KB, 1250x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466322812410.jpg
251 KB, 1250x1600
>>
>>80360384
>They are trying to disarm you, do not let it happen.
>Attempting to disarm the American population
>A group of people with more weapons and ammunition floating around than many armies in the world
>A group of people steeped for generations in gun culture
>A group of people educated in the ways of creating and maintaining firearms and ammunition, both reloading and production
>A group of people backed by local and national organizations in positions of authority that would be responsible for disarming the same groups they themselves are members of.

Literally impossible, there is nothing to worry about Nigel.
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.