[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hhahaha this is fucking GOLD Kurzgesagt is BTFO entire /pol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10
File: received_10153534447777172.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
received_10153534447777172.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
Hhahaha this is fucking GOLD

Kurzgesagt is BTFO entire /pol/
They post real facts

EVEN IF all immigrants are 100% muslim EU whould only go from 4% islamic to 5% islamic.

This is not a drastic change and will not make it a muslim continent

> Some fear muslims make so many babies
LOL studies show that muslims who get westernized make as much babies as a normal European.

>Immigrants are full of stupid non educated people
Wrong most syrans are educated.

>Fear of crime rise is allso wrong
Immigrants are less likely to commit crime than the native population. They even tend to start businesses and make even more jobs

Fucking hell you racist are stupid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w

video here
>>
I never believed that /pol/ was satire until i read the OP
>>
>>80359896
The video dont lie

You racists are so desperate
>>
>>80359896
4chan serious business eh?
>>
>>80359765

Youre guilty of white genocide, see you on the gallows race traitor.

This thread is irrelevant.
>>
>>80359765
And you have baited me.
>EVEN IF all immigrants are 100% muslim EU whould only go from 4% islamic to 5% islamic.
EVEN IF all immigrants were 100% muslim EU would only go from 4% islamic to 5% islamic.
>Wrong most syrans are educated.
Wrong most Syrians are educated.

Also
>RACIST ARE STUPID
RACISTS ARE STUPID

You are welcome, it was my privilege
>>
>>80359896

White genocide and cultural marxism are not satirical subjects, and the OP is actually an evil person who is supposed to have his neck tied up with a rope and hanged in a public square under international laws against complicity and promotion of genocide.

Dont forget to sage the cancer.
>>
>>80359765

Ahmed go home, you're drunk
>>
>most syrians are educated
yeah, syrians
fucking retard

I work in the immigration department and trust me, most immigrants are NOT syrians

>Immigrants are less likely to commit crime than the native population
Which source did you get this one from?
I bet the rape epidemic in germany and sweden are nothing

>They even tend to start businesses and make even more jobs
True
>>
>>80359998
My wifes son also agrees that racists are stupid.
>>
>>80360148
>>80360169
>>80360252
>>80360280
Watch the movie

Its really good informative un biased video
>>
The whole video is also propaganda. It completely ignores that most of the refugees are Africans from all countries entering through the open libyan ports, which is exactly what Gaddafi was warning about before he was removed. He wanted money to stop it, we killed him to let it happen instead.

Its genocide, and the people responsible for example for toppling Gaddafi showed a clear intent to cause it. Everyone who was pro-Libyan intervention for example, should be executed legally under international law.

They sure arent the only ones who should be dying, though.
>>
>>80360387
Un biased?
Lmao, it's the most fucking biased video I've seen after cracked political videos
>>
>>80360387

You know when you post these most people dont watch the video, ignore the "hahahah-this-is-fucking-gold" title and just think about bashing heads in.

Intentional or not, I now hate people like you as much as the actual people behind this shit, regardless of how you actually feel.

What it breaks down to is this: Youre too pathetic to make a difference so you want to keep playing video games and sipping beers while landing other people in prison for actually trying to fix the problem.

Scum.
>>
>>80359765
Not if they're all concentrated in 4-5 countries, in their major cities mostly.
>>
File: idiots2.jpg (44 KB, 478x302) Image search: [Google]
idiots2.jpg
44 KB, 478x302
Also, obviously.
>>
>>80359765
Slide thread.
>>
>>80360399
>>80360479
You have no facts

Its not propaganda
>>
>>80360387
Son I am an immigrant, I came here when I was 7.

I've lived my life cucking and insulting Germans, yet Germans don't even seem to notice that I am the immigrant they are afraid of.

Everyone here tells me I'm German, because I'm white and can properly speak the language.

There is no need for you to explain to me that racists are stupid. But I do think it's important that I explain to you that "Racist are stupid" is bad English, and the proper way to express that sentiment in English is "Racists are stupid"
>>
>>80359765
>Trying this hard
Yikes
>>
>>80359765
>>Immigrants are full of stupid non educated people
to bad they're not syrians
>>
>>80359765
it sounds like you just echoed what this video said without making a thought for yourself
>>
>implying people won't convert
>>
>Be me
>Fail art shool
>Get into politics
>Go to germany
>Kill 6 million people
>"It´s ok, it´s only 1% of the population of europe"
>>
File: 1465078687287.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1465078687287.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>80361114
>Austrians
>>
>>80359765
Just look at the population or France, majority of children are non-white, and soon the majority of 18-25 yr old men will be Muslim, there is a massive demographic problem in all these countries because their populations are old while the Muslims are young and will also outbreed them.
>>
File: jewish tricks.jpg (3 KB, 125x82) Image search: [Google]
jewish tricks.jpg
3 KB, 125x82
>>80359765
>>80359765
maybe learn to embed a video first, and when and where to use words like muslim and islam correctly, as they are two distinct things and this more or less proves that you are not intelligent to have this debate with anybody. A poorly constructed post.
>>
So even in tiny numbers they manage to piss people off
>>
>>80359998
>Live in Norway outside the EU and doesn't take in mass niggers
>judge people who experience problems you don't have

Thanks Forgulfson
>>
File: disgust.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
disgust.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>80359765
>Immigrants are less likely to commit crime than the native population. They even tend to start businesses and make even more jobs

Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>80359765
That video was published before the Paris bombings.
All credibility it has is virtually lost at this point.
>>
>>80359765
> Some fear muslims make so many babies
>LOL studies show that muslims who get westernized make as much babies as a normal European.

What is fallacious about this statement is that a lot of the time, these migrants tend to self segregate into ghettos and tend to not integrate or westernize. Which, in turn, means that they would reproduce at higher rates.

>Immigrants are full of stupid non educated people
>Wrong most syrians are educated.
Syrians are not the only migrants. Also, "educated" and "literate" may not mean the same. The people are educated to an entirely different culture and will still impact on what they were taught even when they are in a country where it is no longer acceptable (honour killings, rape, child molestation, etc)

>Fear of crime rise is allso wrong
>Immigrants are less likely to commit crime than the native population. They even tend to start businesses and make even more jobs

I would assume that migrants who have to be held, fed, housed, and documented by the hosting country would lose a lot more money than they would gain by any business a migrant makes.
>>
>>80361351
>Create jobs
>The Muslim economy
>Halal certification scams
>"business educations"
>embezzling crime money by buying legitimate businesses from whites.
>Muslim butchers and stores to service other muslims

Fuck man even the Kebab store I go to is becoming less friendly as their "prominence" rises. Muslim jobs aren't economy jobs it's more akin to terraforming.
>>
Christ, Norway. You just lost the last bit of credibility I had for you.

Might as well unite with the Swedes and Fins to the United Scandinavian Emirates.
>>
>>80359765
1% means 7 000 000 muslims at one go! This is just crazy! In 5 years they'll be 20 000 000...

They already are 50% of our prison population.
No thanks.
>>
>>80359765
>studies show that muslims who get westernized
When does this happen?
How many generations does it take to completely and utterly integrate?
The first generation immigrants will breed the most, we've seen that everywhere.
>>
File: 1438483034021.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1438483034021.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>most syrians are educated

That's why the non-educated ones move to Europe :^)
>>
>>80359765
>what are demographics
If you import people with huge birth rates to countries with below replacement birth rates, what do you think will happen?
>>
>>80359765
>4% islamic to 5% islamic
thats 5% too much
>>
>>80359765

Wow this broken english post really convinced me
>>
File: 1457690670277.png (79 KB, 1073x621) Image search: [Google]
1457690670277.png
79 KB, 1073x621
>>80359765
Sorry but your feelings are not supported by facts, even from sources designed to promote refugees.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.oecd.org/migration/swedish-migrant-intergation-system.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwip9Ob-tObNAhWC2yYKHYfVDWoQFggkMAE&usg=AFQjCNEUHea4V_NWeKqJ8UOqhwuRnqgydg&sig2=4nihIhK95tUmNphj59dYbw

I know you won't read it, but currently migrant integration in Sweden, a country that by far offers the most in integration services to migrants, is less than 1%. They do not westernize, they don't work, they're not educated. They're an invading horde that leeches off good natured host countries. They only take and reproduce at a faster rate than native populations. The only reason the refugees are welcomed is to provide a new crop of left leaning voters for future generations. Any politician that supports unrestricted movment of migrants should be tried for treason, as they are actively handing their entire country over to an invading horde.

You are woefully uneducated, research your fucking position.
>>
>>80362360
Reported for racism outside of /b/
>>
>>80363238
Silly JIDF shill. You will get yourself banned for doing that.
>>
>birthrates drop and adjust as the level of education rises
>most syrians are already educated

Maybe I am just stupid but those two facts combined don't make sense to me.
If they are truly already educated shouldn't that be reflected in their birthrate already?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 500x287) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 500x287
>>80361620
Why the fuck people in /pol/ keep on thinking that Finland is same as Sweden? I mean where the fuck have you been since-, I don't know, the last two years? Do you have brain damage that causes long-term memory loss?

We're the last bastion of sensibility in all of Scandinavia.
>>
>>80360387
>un biased video
Translation: it confirms what I wanted to think in the first place.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.