[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Negro shoots 5 Whites at random, press won't report it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
Media is literally hiding this, not even the local news is reporting, I found it in UK press, then on AP. please share and bump. They're already started the war...
http://bigstory.ap.org/c894476bcbcf4d98b68ae98b27e0a0ff

BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Hours before a black Army veteran shot 12 officers at a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas, another former Army soldier was accused of shooting indiscriminately at passing cars and police on a Tennessee highway.

And like the Dallas sniper, Lakeem Keon Scott said he was motivated to act in response to police violence against African-Americans, authorities said Friday.

One woman died and three others, including a police officer, were wounded Thursday morning in the Tennessee rampage, one of several spasms of violence across the country this week amid boiling tensions over policing and race.

Officers also have been targeted in Georgia and Missouri in the aftermath of police killings of black men in Louisiana and Minnesota, and now the Dallas attack, which killed five officers and wounded seven more. Other departments report being bombarded with threats; some are now requiring officers to patrol in pairs.

Civilians also have been caught in the fray. The woman who died in Tennessee was a newspaper carrier, driving down the highway.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation announced that its preliminary investigation revealed the suspect, a 37-year-old black former soldier, was troubled by the other incidents. All those shot were white, police said.

Scott's cousin, Sarah Scott, said she is so close to him he calls her "sister." She said she is shocked by the allegations."
>>
Here is another one from st louis, different story, also only one or 2 outlets picked it up:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/missouri-shot-day-dallas-police-attack-article-1.2704372

A St. Louis-area police officer was "ambushed" during a traffic stop Friday morning, police said.

The cop was walking back to his patrol car after ticketing a driver for speeding in Ballwin, a suburb of St. Louis. The driver, later identified by prosecutors as Antonio Taylor, 31, got out of his pulled-over car, shot the officer at least once in the neck and fled, police said.

The Ballwin officer was rushed to a local hospital in critical but stable condition, Ballwin Chief Kevin Scott said Friday evening in a Facebook video.

He said the officer was "fighting for his life" and surrounded by his family.
>>
bump. why is this being slid? read it you retards, it's real, the press is literally hoding this from Whites...
>>
Bump... How is the media netting away with hiding thi?
>>
kk
>>
This is about gun control, white guilt, and more gibsmedats for black people

It has nothing to do with actual racism
>>
Jews are worse than violent blacks for hiding this
>>
>>80359197
don't take your meaning...do you think the Asscioated Press makes up stories? Read it you fucking mongoloid. 2 different stories in this thread alone of negroes ambushing and killing Whites at random that have not been reported in the national US media...
>>
White people did this to themselves, especially police. You let a fire rage, yet instead of putting it out, you let it grow. Well, now that fire is going to burn you, until you're nothing but ash.
>>
RaHoWa when?
>>
>>80358602
Can we get a tldr please?
>>
>4-5 different shootings of cops by blacks
>almost nothing on mainstream media
>as a result nothing on /pol/

this board is dead, it's full of nothing but normies that get their news from facebook/reddit now if it was a white shooter in Dallas we would "still" be getting spammed non stop about how evil and racist whites are.
>>
>>80358602
>Media is literally hiding this
>I found it in UK press, then on AP.
>>
>>80359373
>let a fire rage,

Niggers always rage because they're dumb violent animals
>>
our media reported it
and they are "liberal" portal
b92.rs see it for yourself
>>
>>80359415
he means it doesn't even rate front story news

it's getting discarded to the back section
>>
>>80358602
The media is the enemy, people should find a way to attack them so that they feel it.
>>
File: 1465165683968.jpg (131 KB, 736x786) Image search: [Google]
1465165683968.jpg
131 KB, 736x786
>>80359373

they'll demographically replace us

but they're too dumb to organize into an affective military movement. stop giving them so much credit.

all that will happen is a push for gun control that'll affect whites in rural and suburban communities while blacks continue to disobey the law. police will reduce their presence and stop doing their jobs and whites will be targeted more and more by petty thugs.

there will be no full scale war. just slow descent into Detroit. whites are the ones who have to wake up
>>
>>80359391
>get a tldr please?
a negro in Bristol, TN ambushed and shot 5 White people randomly,including a cop, killing one.

a differently negro in Missouri ambushed and shot another cop.
>>
This might seem edgy and try hard, but why don't people kill subversive propagandist political operatives?
>>
>>80359415
>>I found it in UK press, then on AP
THE US NATIONAL NEWS USUALLY PRINTS THESE STORIES YOU DUMB FUCK.
DO YOU THINK THE AVG AMERICAN GOES TO THE AP SITE OR THE BRIT PRESS?

SEARCH HIS NAME. 2 RESULTS COME UP YOU MUSLIM SWINE.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
The paper is reporting it. Probably because the one that died was a carrier.
>>
>>80358602

Lmao what's the score right now? We're scoring on you mofos left and right haha. Y'all need to regroup and call a timeout or something gaaawwwdaammmnnn. Even if you retaliated and killed one of ours, you'd be done and signing your own death warrant.
>>
File: Jewish-Media-Controls-Narrative.png (140 KB, 1550x370) Image search: [Google]
Jewish-Media-Controls-Narrative.png
140 KB, 1550x370
>>80358602
>>
>>80359373
>White

One of the shootings that sparked this outrage was committed by an Asian officer.
>>
>>80359415
these are all the US news results...for a negro who shot 5, including a cop, and murdered one. It's called "covering up news.."
>>
you literal retards think shit only happens if CNN reports it, that's why. You think cops just started getting shot this week.

You blue pilled niggers are unbearable
>>
File: lakeem-nigger-scott.png (267 KB, 2022x822) Image search: [Google]
lakeem-nigger-scott.png
267 KB, 2022x822
>>
>>80359771

it's not edgy

we should probably just ban mainstream media and force people to go outside. they are far too influential.
>>
>>80359942
and? White skin.
>>
>>80360020
I won't be satisfied until necks get stretched.
>>
>>80359831
>implying the pussy ass faggots that litter this forum do anything past praising meme frog and e petitions

Lol wars long over.
>>
>>80359986

Dylan Roof talked about this. Whether you hate him or not, his manifesto was correct. I don't praise his actions but what he said was right.
>>
>>80359986
>think shit only happens if CNN reports it, that's why.
No asshole, I read 6-7 papers a day. When a cop gets shot, it's always picked up by at least one national news site other than the Wire. Look at picture above.

Only site to pick up the story was something called "zero hedge." This shooting is purposely being ignored bc they don't want Whites to begin fighting back.
>>
>>80360078
>says the dipshit that came here because of the media advertisement.
>>
>>80359781
AP is American
>>
This isn't a war. Most black people aren't doing anything and the overwhelming majority want the radicals to shut the fuck up and cut it out.
>>
File: disgust.png (906 KB, 1118x1004) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
906 KB, 1118x1004
>>80358602
Here we go media bias again. IT will never end until the media is put back into their place.
>>
>>80360259
>AP is American
AP is a wire service fuckhead. They don't "write" any papers.
Need an explanation of how media works? AP and Reuters are called "wire services" because they used to own the telegraph WIRES, hence the names.
Any news source who pays for the service (and every paper does) can choose to pick up or not pick up a story "off the wire."

The only US news site to pick up the story w ssomething called "zerohedge." When 5 people are shot, including a cop, and one is killed, usually at least the main paper in state will pick it up. Literally No ONE touched it.

What does that say to you?
>>
>>80360279

It is a war, just not in the traditional sense, therefore white people won't realize what's happening until it's too late. We are being demographically replaced.
>>
>>80360279
>majority
Source?
>>
>>80359056
obama & liberal agenda.
It doesn't fit it.
slide it, now.
>>
File: 1461899053821.jpg (113 KB, 814x552) Image search: [Google]
1461899053821.jpg
113 KB, 814x552
>>80360525
>IT will never end until the media is put back into their place.
It will end once the media is de-judiazied. And it will happen eventually. They are doing in the us exactly what they did in Weimar Germany and in 108 nations before that one.
>>
>>80360279
Do they? I've talked to a few that do, but some really surprised me by showing support for blm. Despite the violence.
>>
for the 1% who care, from now on, to get actual news, it seems we literally need to go through the Reuters and AP sites ourselves and the Brit press.

I'm close to just starting a website of my own to just link to the fucking news the MSM is hiding. Actually maybe I'll try setting it up this weekend, something like "antiwar.com" that links to racial sotires being slid instead of foreign policy stories.
>>
>>80360982
The costs to do so legitimately are what keeps the average person from doing so.

A sub to AP was outrageously expensive the last time I looked.
>>
>>80360982
Don't drudge, zerohedge, dailymail, et all already do this?
>>
>>80361216
>Don't drudge, zerohedge, dailymail, et all already do this?
they are meant to. Only DM had the story, and it was way down near bottom of page. The other 2, nothing.
BTW, look around and you'll see there was another cop ambushed in Louisiana yesterday they also hid.
>>
>>80361158
>A sub to AP was outrageously expensive the last time I looked
trying to figure out how ramzpaul does it and links to stories (if you don't know him, he's only figure on so-called "alt-right I can stand, he actually originated it I'd say. his videos and tweets worth watching).

So long as I'm not making any shekels off it, wondering how much I can get away with legally as "for educational purposes.." I know Ramzpaul doesn't pay the AP, and I doubt antiwar does either bc that guy is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>80360279

Lol we're not supposed to. We're supposed to wait until Christ returns or atleast wait until y'all go back into chains around August-September 2019. We need as many slaves as possible so I'm not really for white people getting killed unless you're overweight, a child, or have a disability otherwise we can use able bodied white men. The more the merrier.
>>
>>80360279

#notallniggers
>>
File: stop killing us.png (339 KB, 1265x237) Image search: [Google]
stop killing us.png
339 KB, 1265x237
ugh
>>
It isn't being hidden. All this was reported yesterday, but because of so many happenings none were huge.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.