[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HERES WHY THERE WONT BE A RACE WAR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: images (10).jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>watch these videos
>realize how unorganized even the most organized groups of blacks are
>realize blacks only know how to bitch and moan until whitey accommodates them
>realize there won't be a race war

Sorry bros, race war ain't gonna happen. Blacks are too dumb. Just a slow, steady increase of gibmedats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feY0diCOp-Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JpicII8F2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb-PgjKuHOg
>>
This.

Blacks are dumb. Theyre not a formidable opponent. As soon as riot police showed up last night they all sat on the curb and started singing songs of peace and love.
>>
>>80357617
The black panthers are organized. Blacks are easy to whip into a frenzy, only a small number need to be intelligent.
>>
>>80357804
this

just check twatter anytime the cops move a muscle at them and they go into full crybaby mode
>>
It took only one man to shoot 11 cops, 2 civilians , 5 cops dead so I would not underestimate them. This is only the beginning. I'm sure another nig nog this summer will suicide by cop and it will be all over the news again that a racist cop kills an innocent church going black 38 year old black boy and the riots start up all over again. This is going to be a bloody summer, I wonder if whites will actually fight back. I doubt it.
>>
>>80357617

If the white mind is uncucked they would get exterminated so quickly that it would almost cause pity. Almost.
>>
>"Blackie never did anything without whitey showin' him how," he said. "It looks like we're gonna have to show blackie how to do it."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helter_Skelter_(Manson_scenario)
>>
>>80358557
That's my point. dindus are only good at attacking whitey as lone wolves and in a petty crime sort of fashion. They're too dumb to organize to be a real threat. They'll slowly demographically replace us, both here and Europe. The areas they occupy will go to shit like Detroit. It will be the frog in a slow boiling pot.

But they won't organize into an effective military opponent - therefore no race war. Just slow demographic replacement.
>>
>>80357617
if that's their vanguard, they won't even get past a Jeb with an magazine in his AR-15

most of 'em likely still hold their guns on that perpendicular angle, made popular by child-grown-older gang trash... so they wouldn't be able to his the side of a barn, anyway
>>
>>80358557
>lone wolf meme

All through the night they were talking about multiple shooters. The lower 3rd was 2 snipers the whole night. You can't triangulate fire with one dude. The police chief said this multiple times throughout the night.
>>
>>80357617
Multiculturalism is race war dumb fuck, we live in constant race war. It's not an "event".
>>
>>80359972
we are frogs in a boiling pot. people aren't going to wake up until they're fully cooked.
>>
Their lack of organization isn't a detriment, it's an attribute in their favor.

>The pinnacle of military deployment approaches the formless. If it is formless, then even the deepest spy cannot discern it, nor the wise make plans against it. -Sun Tzu, Art of War
>>
>>80360171
This guy gets it.
>>
>>80360171
>>80360297
but niggers arent like that at all. they're just chaotic.
yes, they are unorganized, but they are completely predictable in their behavior. exploiting this is the easiest shit in the world.
>>
>>80358800
>(((us)))

Sure thing, Moishe!
>>
>>80360463
german in charge of taking over for the fucking leaf...kill yourself
>>
How about Hispanics? Do they have potential for an organized insurrection?
>>
>>80360463
"The reason the American Army does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the American Army practices it on a daily basis."
some german general after WW2
>>
There won't be a race war, races aren't united by ideologies. You think Don Lemon, Black Science Man, and Morgan Freeman are going to take up arms? Get real
>>
>>80357617
Has there even been a formidable counter cultural militia at all in the states as of recent.

They reminds me of the Occupy Wall Street crowd.

Liberals are unable to collaborate and stand for one thing because their target of outrage is vague.
>>
>>80357617
This. Their Jewish handlers will stop them before it gets to the tipping point. They just want white people to feel scared.
>>
>>80358856
There were at least 4, but of course the fucking media cunts are selling people on there only having been one. It's San Bernarddino all over again.
>>
>>80361369

>Jewish handlers will stop them before it gets to the tipping point

There won't be a tipping point. They will simply demographically replace us. Just look at South Africa, the communists gave the blacks control, the Jews purposely destroyed that society.

That's the other reason I think they want war with Russia, they will completely wipe out most whites of prime breeding age. All that will be left is old white people and young white children who are already the vast minority.
>>
>>80361319
The target of the original OWS protesters was very specific: the bankers who fucked the system and got away with it, and the politicians who helped them. They were ratfucked by whatever they call COINTELPRO these days and the media as soon as they gained traction.
>>
File: 4L_mXXeQOuC.jpg (46 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
4L_mXXeQOuC.jpg
46 KB, 600x816
Nigs are literally so dumb that they think they can win a race war. I live in the South and some nigs around here actually believe that blacks are superior and shit. Honestly though, a dozen or two militias of say 75-100 white men strategically placed across the nation with proper supply lines could completely exterminate every black person in America without a problem. Blacks are cowards and too dumb to ever organize. They lack any form of discipline.
>>
>>80361517
to add to your point: The media still keeps saying that it was a 'triangulated' sniper attack. How is that possible when they also say it was just 1 shooter?
>>
>>80362895
He obviously ran really really fast between his poisitions
>>
>>80362895

That's what I'm wondering. I don't doubt that there was one black guy. But did he have help from black ops? Or did his buddies get away and the police have no fucking clue sho they were or where they went?
>>
>>80362895
I specifically remember hearing there were 3 others in custody.
>2 from the high speed chase on I-35
>the other presumed attacker
I don't understand how could this be a lone wolf attack. Clearly the attacker had help.
>>
>>80358212
barely any blacks are black panthers this isn't the 70s black panther terrorist organization is dead
>>
sorry bros
> Sorr(y) (br)os

>> Sorros
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.