[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SNOOP DOG AND THE GAME SHOWS SUPPORT FOR THE POLICE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: game.jpg (70 KB, 1020x688) Image search: [Google]
game.jpg
70 KB, 1020x688
http://abc7.com/news/demonstrators-gather-outside-lapd-during-cadet-graduation-ceremony/1419008/
how /pol/ view this?
>>
>>80356817
Hang the fucking niggers and reclaim California back before Jose does.
>>
Snoop dog is a murderer and a gang member, who cares what he does
>>
>>80356817
God damn it. I watched a little bit of that video and honestly thought that was Lebron James. Wtf i guess I'm a racist now. Give me zika now.
>>
>>80356817
>Uncle Tom bootlickers
>>
>not sure if sarcastic title or retarded loo cleaner

Either way fuck those niggers day of rope etc.
>>
>>80356817
> Snoop Dogg showed up in his "Crips" uniform

OP is talking bullshit. Read the article
>>
I think this is part of some plea deals they took in the past. "Alright, you'll get off this time, but when we need you to be our little puppet you better say what you want us to, OK nigger?"
>>
what happened to the 187 song? what a hypocrite
>>
>>80356817
>these niggers are literally oqned by Jews
Really makes you fucking wonder why they were told to do this
>>
Mainstream rappers are a tool of the jew, just like cops. There's no coincidence in this.
>>
>Racial tension in America
>Poles and Bangladeshis have strong opinions about this

I love /pol
>>
Nigs are just uppity because they saw that new Straight Outta Compton movie. But back then in the 90s there was some real racism and police injustice was real.

Nowadays complaining about it just shows that you've just watched too many movies about the 90s.
>>
>>80356817
>SNOOP DOG AND THE GAME SHOWS SUPPORT FOR THE POLICE
Did you even read your own article, faggot?

>Snoop Dogg said the group of protesters were there to create a dialogue between the Los Angeles Police Department and the African-American community. He said an open conversation between the two communities would lead to less confrontation and violence between them.
>>
Really makes me think.
>>
File: 1462179530831.png (70 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
1462179530831.png
70 KB, 350x200
>>80360003
you don't like my music?
>>
>>80359712

Because our enemies are stupid and actually we give a fuck about two faggots who sold their souls to Satan lmao fuck both of them. They're going to wind up being destroyed with the rest of Babylon. I'd honestly be surprised if they repented and changed their ways. There's a reason Christ said a rich person getting into heaven was borderline impossible. You can't serve God and serve Satan at the same time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.