[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The deaths of Alton Sterling in Louisiana and Philander Castile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tramp.jpg (49 KB, 452x540) Image search: [Google]
tramp.jpg
49 KB, 452x540
>The deaths of Alton Sterling in Louisiana and Philander Castile in Minnesota also makes clear how much more work we have to do to make every American feel that their safety is protected

When did Trump become such a cuck?
>>
He's saying that the massive chimpout is making everyone feel in danger, and we need to work to end the BLM terrorist movement.
>>
>>80354659
He can't end #BLM. There is literally nothing that can be done to stop what is happening now. All legal action would do is provoke more chaos. It would have to fizzle out on its own, but it won't, and so you have to sit in your chair bite your lip and admit how fucked we are.
>>
>>80354986
>how fucked we are.
honestly i don't know why you're worried unless you're literally a policeman in a project
>>
>>80354564
Trump has been dancing back and forth between

Provoking crazy diehard conservatives with obviously delirious talking points that only an idiot or confused person would buy into

and

Playing liberal to provoke to wonder more confused people and liberals who aren't for Hillary.
>>
>>80354564
Alton sterling was a bad dude. Pointing his gun at people to solve his problems, he is lucky to have mad it to 37 living that way. Fucked and impregnated a 14 when he was 21 as well. Shotty guy who fought the police with the inevitable outcome. To fast on the cops part but that's how it goes.

Castle was a genuine American citizen. Bless him and his untimely death.

Done, lad.
>>
>>80355083
Well that just shows what your understanding of the situation is.
>>
>>80355125
No. Trump knows what his words will transform into. Real, well though out opinion.

Sensational at first. Sensible and logical after some discourse.
>>
>>80354986
>round up all blacks and kill them

There I just ended BLM for you burgershit
>>
>>80355182
well forgive my ignorance until now i considered myself a master of all american affairs

but from my understanding even in the worst case scenario of a near civil war situation it'll still eventually fizzle because once it escalates too much people are going to want to quit

another scenario: unorganised killing of cops continues. that'll just mean more people get shot

best case scenario and it literally fizzles once all that energy never actually goes anywhere because black people aren't as willing to murder everyone as they said
>>
>>80355182
Alright. Explain the situation burgerlad. As long as you aren't in Texas/NOLA/Arizona you should be fine either way you have guns.

>burgerbro not realizing how jealous everyone on /pol/ is that he has the option to charge headlong into the happening armed to the teeth
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.