[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obama healthcare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Obama care helped millions
>>
>>80353732
conservatards ignore this
>>
>>80353732
Millions...die faster.
>>
>>80353732
>>80353795

Doesnt make healthcare any easier to get or pay for, its literally just a website that says "Obamacare" and is an advertising aggregate.

Hes a health insurance shill, you think those whitelisted companies didnt pay him and his boyfriend cash for that top 5 spot?
>>
File: enver-hoxha.jpg (89 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
enver-hoxha.jpg
89 KB, 640x611
>>80353732
Here. Have a bump, comrade!
>>
>>80353732
....of dollars to be wasted.
>>
File: questionmark.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
questionmark.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
Could anyone explain it in more detail?
>>
>>80354221
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=obama+healthcare+saved+millions
>>
>>80353732
sure helped me by changing nothing except raising the price of the health plan i had for years prior to this.
>>
>>80353983
HIQE KETE
>>
>>80353795
"Conservatards" don't worry, you'll grow up one day
>>
>>80353732
>Obama care helped millions
By forcing millions more to pay for it
>>
>>80357426
Unfortunately libtards never will.
>>
>>80353732
Millions, I say!
>>
>>80353732
It it harmed tens, if not hundreds, of millions.

You also don't point out the fact that many of the millions that it helped also were irresponsible, not seeking insurance until it was too late.

That's like saying that food stamps help millions, when it wasn't like there were a shit ton of people starving to death before it was implemented.

Poor bait/10
>>
>>80353795

>had healthcare
>now it's more expensive

I was the one guy my age with decent coverage because the insurance comapnies could afford to give it to me.

Now they have much more risk to cover and my premium went up (even though I make less than poverty)
>>
>>80353732
Its true. It helped me.
>>
>>80353732
Causing health prices to skyrocket costing hundreds of full time jobs but sure giving millions of people who already had health insurance more expensive health insurance.
>>
>>80357900
My work's healthcare literally doubled in price over 3 years. Honestly, if I could cover my wife, and drop myself from coverage, I would, because then I would only be paying 7 dollars per week, instead of $65. I pretty much only go to the doctor once per year, for an allergy shot (which, of course, insurance doesn't cover).
>>
>>80353732
My insurance went from 180 a month with 2k deductible to 480 @ 6k and no dr visits.

But yeah, your argument is persuasive, op.
>>
>>80353732
helped everyone in my company get a more expensive plan that covers less
>>
>>80353732
It's universally acknowledged as a major policy failure you foreign fuck
>>
>>80353732

>""""""""""""""""helped millions""""""""""""""""

Holy shit, the weasel words man...
>>
>>80354791

>not archive.is

AINT CLICKING THAT SHIT NIGGER
>>
I work PRN in an ER and don't have health insurance.
>>
>>80353732
>>80353795
Obungo care hurt more people then it helped
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.