[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that transgender heretics can join the U.S military and dindus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (97 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
97 KB, 600x800
Now that transgender heretics can join the U.S military and dindus going on rampages I have lost respect towards my own country and thinking of becoming an ex-pat what countries have good military's I turned 21 last week was looking to join the chair force
>inb4 hurr durr Trump will MAGA
Will he really guys?
>>
>>80353308
Honestly thinking the same thing. Without any real research, or any experience whatsoever, I can only preliminarily suggest moving East, senpai.
>>
>>80354091
You recently got independence but there are too many muzzies out there where you live I was also thinking of Russia but don't know any Russian, I have a a lot of Catalan roots in me but Spain is also fucked and I don't want to move to South America too much crime even though I've heard Ecuador is a good place for ex-pats to live in
>>
>>80353308
Your on the ride anon Europe is fucked with islam, natives are literally 2nd class citizens but if you do count on it, even though the euro is trashed Switzerland, or greenland or Iceland, Aussie land is a next best but remember moving out of here takes almost all of your freedom away. Why not enjoy the ride op?
>>
coward
stay and fight
>>
>>80354543
How about you start the fight before accusing others of being cowards?
>>
>>80354397
Aussie land has no weapons and almost anything can kill you over there
>>80354543
I'm staying for the election where I will be voting for Trump but after that I'm moving out of here until he reverts all of these degenerate policies that were pushed by Obama which affected my personal choices such as joining the chair force which was a big part of what I wanted to do
>>
>Will he really guys?

Wait a little longer and see. If he gets elected and does a good job, stick around. If not, go elsewhere.
>>
>>80353308
Go to stralia or NZ
>>
Well that ‘s just rich coming from some white, privileged, hetero-normative bonehead of a man who has never experienced a single ounce of discrimination in his life. I see you over there, all puffed up, all smug and proud and self-satisfied. Let me guess? You don’t think rape culture exists? You don’t think that my black friend Daquan didn’t get selected as a job candidate over the CEO’s white good-for nothing son simply because he wasn’t as “qualified?” People like you make me sick. Sitting in your ivory tower, criticizing the very masses of whom you subjugate. You don’t know what it’s like for us. We struggle everyday while you air you moral prejudices through your gross keyboard, for what? To pretend that you are somehow better than us? What sort of lives do people like you, who pose as being moral, really lead? And now you want to tell us what gender we can be? Who the fuck are you to judge me and tell me what I can and cannot be? No, no. That is not how this works. I can be whatever I want. I CAN DEFEND MY COUNTRY AND YOUR FREEDOMS REGARDLESS OF GENDER We can be whatever we want. We're making it happen everyday, and we won’t stop until you expand your shallow little mind and recognize us as we truly are. Fuck off with your cissexism.
>>
>>80355005
I believe he will but it will take awhile not just right away and I'm not looking forward to join the military by the time I would be 26 I dropped uni about 7 months ago because my fucking professor was this communist prick and everyone around me was a heretic I couldn't take it
>>
>>80355106
KEK IS THIS A COPY PASTA?
>>
File: 1466431645672.gif (495 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1466431645672.gif
495 KB, 500x278
>>80353308
Fucking defeatist..... don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
File: 1466126699764.jpg (38 KB, 800x683) Image search: [Google]
1466126699764.jpg
38 KB, 800x683
>>80355106
Copy pasta hadn't seen this one in awhile kek
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.