[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dorner tried to warn you.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (365 KB, 1235x1465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
365 KB, 1235x1465
I've been thinking about this for a year or more now. Dorner never seemed like a guy who was insane. He seemed to me like a man who was DRIVEN to madness by injustice in his life. A person can only withstand so much. And while I don't condone any killing at all, I believe that he, and others find no other recourse, when no one will listen, when protests are useless, when the powers that be are content with business as usual, rage takes over. Sometimes to get someone to pay attention you have to start setting shit on fire.
I think the majority of cops are ok, it's just that the ones who aren't aren't held accountable. So the people get more and more angry, and the cops get more and more scared, and at this point it's just an awful cycle.
How do we fix it?
>>
>>80349553
>shitcago police corruption

>having anything to do with killing random black people for no reason

no
>>
>>80349630
Thanks for chiming in to point out you don't know shit about what I'm talking about! Good for you, kindly fuckoff. Dorner was LAPD.
>>
Dorner's beef was specifically with LAPD tho and it didn't have to do with only racial injustice. His vendetta started after he was fired for "snitching" on his fellow officers after they beat a homeless man (who was white).
>>
>>80349553

the hero we didn't deserve
>>
>>80350025
Nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (721 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
721 KB, 1920x1080
>>80349921
I didn't mention anything about race, if you will notice. People are making it about race, or claiming the media are making it about race, and I will admit that in certain individual cases it is about race or like with the emails that came out in Ferguson, all emailing each other racial slurs and shit.
Racism exists, and is a thing, but the real problem is the insulation of the justic system, and the inability of the police to police themselves. So when race IS a problem, it remains unaddressed.
The real problem is that when cops do wrong, they are rarely held accountable. BLM are coming at this from how they see it, which I totally he real problem is deeper.
Like with Tamir Rice. The dude who shot his was completely unstable, his previous employer said as much,basically said he was an accidental discharge waiting to happen, and he was hired, and absolved anyway. The problem is the whole system, and Dorner was trying to tell us that.
>>
>>80349553
>I think the majority of cops are ok, it's just that the ones who aren't aren't held accountable.
like who? whats your arbitrary method for determining guilt? it isnt the courts rulings on matters or facts. is it "feels". well to bad nigger faggot "feels" only affect media drones and soccer moms
>>
File: dorner.jpg (44 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
dorner.jpg
44 KB, 400x396
>>80350073
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 279x181
>>80350287
The justice system depends on the police to do an internal investigation, or on the prosecutors to prosecute. The prosecutors who work DAILY very closely with those same cops in order to get their convictions, which are their bread and butter. Do you think a system like that has any chance of being even remotely impartial?
>>
>>80349553
Different scenarios faggot.

Dorner had beef with his "fellow cops" after he reported them for abuse of power, and he went after them specifically.

The sniger in Dallas shot cops who had absolutely nothing to do with the two shootings in two other states. He's the prime definition of this whole BLM movement, something happens between a cop and a nigger somewhere and they lay blame on everyone that didn't have anything to do with it.
>hur dur all whites are racist
>hur dur systematic racism
>hur dur mo money for dem programz
>>
>>80350479
I didn't say Dorner had any similarities to the Sniper. My point is that Dorner was warning us about the shit the sniper is pissed about. If cops were better at holding each other accountable for shooting unarmed men (Which was even frowned upon in the wild fucking west) then all this shit wouldn't have been exponentially escalating for the past year.

I think the sniper probably would have snapped and killed some people regardless, though.
>>
>>80350252

I don't understand what you're talking about. Like I said, Dorner's beef was specifically with LAPD and BLM thinks there's a massive systemic conspiracy by all cops in the country to hunt down and kill blacks.

BLM doesn't actually have a point, the problem is entirely imaginary, cooked up by the msm and sold to them so that they will have more stories of violence and bloodshed to feed upon. No two police departments are the same. They all have their own SOPs and each has it's own problems, I don't know where the idea that every single police department in the U.S. is a single collective and they all back each other up in cases of clear law breaking and corruption comes from. It just doesn't seem to be based on anything factual. Its some abstract idea that is popular with young people in the U.S. and again it's probably all traced back to the msm. It reminds me of the "Dark Ages" meme that was so prevalent not very long ago. There was no evidence that it happened (to the contrary) yet everyone took for granted that it did.
>>
Just read this guy's story on Wikipedia. It would make for a fucking incredible action movie. This guy was like the black Jason Bourne.
>>
>>80350766
>Dorner was warning us about the shit the sniper is pissed about.

And there's your problem. The thing the sniper was pissed about isn't a real issue. It's something entirely fabricated by the MSM.
>>
>>80349553
Can't corner the Dorner was a 10/10 happening. All this ISIS and BLM shit is just depressing and boring as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
>>
>>80349553
>Dorner never seemed like a guy who was insane
>a guy who killed random civilians
>>
>>80349921
>Dorner's beef was specifically with LAPD tho and it didn't have to do with only racial injustice. His vendetta started after he was fired for "snitching" on his fellow officers after they beat a homeless man (who was white).
Yes it did, he talked about how there were racist factions among the police, both on white and black sides. He said the police force was being fragmented into groups defined by identity, while they didn't fight each other if you didn't agree with them you still had no choice but to cover anyone in your group or you will be driven out or fired.
>>
>>80350862
I think you're looking at this too rigidly. There is a problem with the justice system. Because it's prevalent and widespread doesn't necessarily mean that it's some kind of coordinated plot. People of color see people of color being shot in the streets all across the country, and that's the correlation for them, that scares them. The real problem is that p olive agencies have always been very insulated and self protective in how they deal with things. Unarmed white men gets hot all the time too, but that's just easier to sweep under the rug at this point. I'd Dorner, as a cop witnessed all this wrongdoing, and came forward, and got shit on for it, what are the chances for your average citizen?
I am a big fan of true crime, and unsolved mysteries, and you would be surprised how many unsolved murders I've read about where 30 years later after everyone is dead it comes out
>Sherrif used to drive around drunk in his patrol car
>Chief kept the files for this murder locked up in his office for some reason, and he hung out with this guy on the night of the murder, and the files were destroyed when he retired
>last person seen with the deceased was never investigated, he was the detectives nephew
The racism is just a side issue that's magnified when the real problem is that dirty shitty cops who do fucked up shit find a way to get away with it.
>>
>>80350766
>If cops were better at holding each other accountable for shooting unarmed men
How much more accountable can you fucking get? Literally every time this happens the cop(s) are immediately put on administrative leave before the trial even starts. A lot of times the cops get their day in court and are exonerated, BLM basically just wants to lynch cops with no due process, in some perverted sense of "justice".
>>
>>80351385
Sorry about all the fucking errors. I hate using this damn tablet.
>>80351312
I believe perfectly rational people can be driven to acts of insanity by extreme circumstances. He seems like a guy who played by the rules all his life, and calling people out for doing otherwise completely fucked his career/life.
>>
>>80350252
>The real problem is that when cops do wrong, they are rarely held accountable.

I agree that it's a problem. But it's not the only problem.

The general public, and BLM types in particular have completely impossible expectations on policing and use of force, and they're getting backing on this retardation from mainstream politicians.

I mean in BLM's case, there's literally video evidence of violent armed felons committing crimes, and fighting with the police, and the result is still rioting.

Can you imagine BLM being put in charge of civilian review boards on use of force? As shit as the situation is now, it's one of the few things I could think of that would make things worse.
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 235x231) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 235x231
>mfw Dorner warned of a police state through false flags
>mfw he was right
>>
Can't Corner the Dorner
>>
>>80350862
Notice how our board culture permeates the majority of users? Wonder what police culture can do to cops.

Dont cross the blue line anon, everyone knows whites are the victim and the media hates us because were a peaceful race spreading live at the end of a flower.we are not vain at all and totally fair and non violent.
>>
>>80351485
I think you need to do more research. Your use of the phrase "day in court" indicates you lack even the most fundamental knowledge of the process.
>>80351586
But there must be a better solution than what we have now, no? I don't think simple non compliance is justification for shooting someone, and I think it's nearly impossible for someone who is being choked to "not resist" what happened to de escalation? What about escalation of force? I think the most dangerous person in the world is a coward with a gun, and I think there are an awful lot of coward who become cops because they think that gun will give them strength.
>>
Dorner was just another nigger animal shooting whites for no fucking reason

>who was DRIVEN to madness by injustice in his life
the ONLY thing that happened to Dorner was not getting hired by the police during his trainee period

Thats the ONLY injustice in his life.

In reality he admits to attacking whites for "racism" several times, obviously never getting punished for it

You liberals live in a fucking fantasy world
>>
>>80350479
>and he went after them specifically.

He did not
He shot the family members of his lawyer that defended him.
He shot random cops in the street
He was just a typical entitled nigger who chimps out because he can't hold a real job
>>
>>80351837
>Your use of the phrase "day in court" indicates you lack even the most fundamental knowledge of the process.
So cops aren't afforded due process?

> I think you need to do more research
Burden of proof is on you
>>
>>80352040
You mean like those cops who shot at some random newspaper delivery women because they were in a pickup truck they thought was Dorner's?
>>
>>80351955
>>80352040
A fucking Leaf, why am I not surprised.

Fuck off with your filthy lies about Dorner.
>>
>>80349553
Dont fucking resist.

Theres no fucking injustice happening but people have an issue with authority. If you DINDU NUFFIN then whats the fucking problem.

I (White btw) was out in the town with 20 others dressed as military for a birthday. I went to the toilet 3 times in one club and through out the night sniffer dogs and cops were looking for dealers entering bars/clubs.

Bouncer taps me on the shoulder and asked If I could come with them.

"ok" so they lead me into the owners office where 2 cops, dog and club bouncer were in.

"we have had a tip that you were dealing drugs and noticed suspicious activity" (now I was wearing a legit camo jacket with 6 pockets and it was quite big) "could you empty your pockets " said cop.

"sure?" I shrugged, complied and in less than a minute done. Nothing on me, both club and cops apologised and explained they've nabbed people already tonight in other places. I said "its fine, your only doing your job, have a nice day", shook his hand. On my way, club gave me a tray of shots for my group and we laughed they thought a babyface like me was a dealer.

Its not fucking hard.
>>
>>80351586
Isn't it more probable that a black male civilian will be shot by a fellow black male civilian than a cop?

And hasn't there been ideas about blacks killing cops preemptively, because it's more likely that they will be shot?

If both are true, then it would be logical for black men to kill each other preemptively.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 379x284) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 379x284
>>80352130
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-no-convictions-cops-charged-murder-2015-article-1.2486371
>1200 people shot by cops in 2015
>7 charged
Fucking 7. The rest of the time either they rely on the department to investigate themselves and say
>it was totally cool you guys!
Or the DA does a completely sham gran jury thing or some other, where the point is SUPPOSED to be the DA trying to convince the jury that their needs to be a trial, but they're actually calling witnesses for thedefense.
I am drunk, but you get the idea.
>>
oh oh...a 4chan conspiracy
>>
>>80352557
I don't pay a random black criminals salary. If my home is broken into, I don't call some random dude to come help me. What cops do on duty is all our concern, and what they do on duty they should be held fully accountable before all.
>>
redpill me on dorner
>>
File: ForfeitureGraph.png (161 KB, 631x446) Image search: [Google]
ForfeitureGraph.png
161 KB, 631x446
>>80352581
And then there's this little graph. In 2014 cops pretty much stole more than burglars.

Cops investingating themselves and declairing themselves dindus are a thing in Sweden too.

What we need is hard political solutions. BLM will solve nothing, it's just identity politics.
>>
>>80351837
>what happened to de escalation? What about escalation of force? I

Police are absolutely shooting people now that they would not have in the past.

The shit we're seeing is a direct and forseeable result of more civilian oversight in the first place.

A simple example: Many police officers don't even deploy with nightsticks anymore or have them in their ROE. This is because after Rodney King, and similar cases and lawsuits, the rules pretty much effectively became gun out much earlier.

Look up the NYPD ban on chokeholds for more shit along those lines.

>But there must be a better solution than what we have now, no?

There's no magic solution. Dash and body cams have helped, but again, we've had riots where we have the criminal on camera being a violent fuckhead, and by definition, lots of cases where the video isn't definitive.

>>80352557
Both your first points are true, but the LAST thing that ghetto ass bitches shooting each other on the street use is logic.
>>
>>80352361
>fags in uniforms thinking that one of a party of 20 in dress-ups is a drug dealer: The Movie
>>
>>80352361
HOLE UP AM I BEING DETAINED???
>>
File: st dorner.jpg (58 KB, 922x577) Image search: [Google]
st dorner.jpg
58 KB, 922x577
>>
>>80351955
Based leaf.
>>
DORNER THE WARNER
>>
>>80352361
Don't fucking resist. FFS. Fuck you, bend over for the cops. You should be ashamed. As police get militarised and more intrusive it fuckers like you that enable them.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 400x341) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 400x341
>>80352872
>https://factreal.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/manifesto-of-cop-killer-chris-dorners-full-text/
Ok so you can read his manifesto, but basically he was an LAPD cop, former military, who made complains on fellow cops for things like excessive force, racial slurs, unprofessional conduct (getting excited about homicides since a double murder meant a new boat in overtime), so he filed complaint after complaint, they all got swept under the rug, he was experiencing retaliation, he filed charges and tried to fight it legally, but eventually he got let go (it's been three years and I'm going off memory), so at the end of his rope he murdered the daughter of his lawyer and her fiancé and some random cops, let the police on a goose chase fromLA, to San Diego, to Las Vegas. The LA cops shot some poor women in a truck because they thought it was his, so he set his truck on fire on Big Bear mountain and ended up stranded there, barricaded in a cabin. So the cops set the cabin on fire (they said it was an accident, but if you were listening to the scanners, they said 'there's a pile of rags, let's light him up") and no one said shit after he died, because, you know, he killed people. This was three years ago before all the BLM shit started blowing up.
>>
>>80352581
>1200 people shot by cops in 2015
>7 charged
>proof of a racist judicial system
OR have you considered only 7 cases had strong enough evidence to even go to trial? MOST times the cops shoot someone its justified. I was referring specifically to the Freddie Gray case in my earlier post. Every single cop in that case that has had a trial so far has been acquitted, but BLM says this is just the racist judicial system and the cops should be punished/killed anyways. They don't give a fuck about the law, it seems like they just want pure anarchy.
>>
File: cantcorner (2).png (355 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
cantcorner (2).png
355 KB, 600x435
>>80349553
>implying dorner didn't escape through tunnel system
>implying he take a breath of fresh air after half an hour of subterranean travel
>implying they could corner him
>>
>>80353278

haha
>>
>>80349553
the cops that shot up the wrong make, model, & color truck with 2 female passengers won't be charged or punished for their actions.
>>
>>80353545
>undergroundrailroad.png
>>
>>80353491
I never said anything about race. You're blinding yourself with a mistaken idea of what's coming at you and what isn't. I've gone over and over and over again ITT about what's believe the problem is, but you're worse than BLM protesters going on and on about race. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>80353597
Is that like "keeping it on the d/l?"
>>
Simple solution:

Make police small and like fire departments

Calls only

Enjoy your 'hood, whichever way it goes
>>
>>80353590
heh yeah that was fucked up, just two asian ladies got lit the fuck up for no reason
>>
>>80353461
so he killed some innocents. but what he had to say is probably true I knew a guy that was a cop and the others didn't like him and they planted weed in the back of his trunk and told him to quit or he'd be off to jail
>>
File: cantcorner.png (3 MB, 2315x1318) Image search: [Google]
cantcorner.png
3 MB, 2315x1318
>>80353659
anon that image is straight from Hillary's private server. Highly classified.

Dorner was rumored to be in Laredo two weeks ago.

You really think this guy on the news is the real shooter?

Guy's a total patsy.

Meanwhile Dorner is probably across state lines by now, heading back to Cali for the day of retribution
>>
>>80353440
>this is coming from a comfy brit whose police forces have been castrated to let the refugees he love run wild
>>
>>80353877
why would he be in the shithole that is laredo
>>
>>80353877
3 out of 5 times when Australians lift the lid on the commode, it's not snakes and spiders they see as much as Dorner staring at their junk and grinning.
>>
File: DavidPerdue1[1].jpg (313 KB, 864x448) Image search: [Google]
DavidPerdue1[1].jpg
313 KB, 864x448
>>80353590
The thing is they did it to more than one truck.

It was a grey nissan pathfinder that they were looking for by the way.
>>
File: spK6u4d.jpg (133 KB, 466x544) Image search: [Google]
spK6u4d.jpg
133 KB, 466x544
CAN'T
>>
>>80349553
Holy shit, when did the nigger from ncis:la died?
>>
>>80353895
At least our filth aren't driving around in mraps yet. You get stopped by them you tell them why you're there then stfu. All this 'please officer cavity search me' and just smile. Fuck that.

But you yanks have got the balls we've lost and still fight for your rights. Here just about everyone from the gas meter fitters on up has right of forced entry to your home. Fuck.
>>
>>80354004
The guy's been laying low the last few years. Doing some counter intel for the Zetas cartel, nothing too major. Trying to stay off the radar until his next big move. It was only a matter of time, really.

Here he is accessing an ATM in dallas 4days ago with Micah Johnson's pin

Getting this straight from my source in San Marcos.
>>
>>80353100
>The shit we're seeing is a direct and forseeable result of more civilian oversight in the first place.
>A simple example: Many police officers don't even deploy with nightsticks anymore or have them in their ROE. This is because after Rodney King, and similar cases and lawsuits, the rules pretty much effectively became gun out much earlier.
Batons (not the same thing as nightsticks/tonfa) doesn't have to be used as it was used against King. The reason is that LAPD used/uses an inferior baton training based on karate's block-strike back-block-strike back.

I don't recall exactly when I read about it, it was back in 2000-2001 IIRC. But it was about some US state that had abolished krotty-baton and used fillipino-baton. What happened was that reports about police brutality plummeted.

The reason is that FMA is traditional, tested on the battlefield. You can't win a battle with ONE super-saiyan strike to the chest with your fist and so on. First you gotta disarm, then put the arm out of working condition, then go in for the kill.

The beauty of it is that you have easier to scale the level of violence. The same concepts that can be used for maim and kill can be used for contuse and subjugate.

>Both your first points are true, but the LAST thing that ghetto ass bitches shooting each other on the street use is logic.
Oh, logic has nothing to do with reality or what's good. If a conclusion follows the premises, then it's sound logic. A little training wheel example ;-D

P1: Apples are valuable.
P2: Oranges are worthless.
C1: 1 apple is more worth than 2 oranges.

With that said I must admit that the 2nd line wasn't a premise at all. It was a conclusion in itself. Sorry. B-)

P3: It is more probable that a black male civilian will be shot by a fellow black male civilian than a cop.
P4: Cops killing civilians is a far more worse thing than civilians killing civilians.
C2: Black male civilians should kill cops preemptively, not fellow black male civilians.
>>
File: christopher-dorner-2-pf.jpg (24 KB, 378x414) Image search: [Google]
christopher-dorner-2-pf.jpg
24 KB, 378x414
>>80354384
pic
>>
>>80354101
He saw all this happening, and I believe that's why he torched his vehicle. Guy was on the run, and his lit his truck on fire because innocent people were being shot looking for him. I really hoped he had been on the otherwise ofthemountain by the time they figured out it was his truck, but it looks like he did it on impulse.

I live in LA county at the time, and someone shot up a neighbors house. I called the cops, and there were choppers in the air unless than 5 minutes. The entire state was on alert because of how he had laid out his tracks, it was pretty impressive.
I always thought that it was so sad, he might have gotten away, but for the cops shooting up innocents looking for him, he stranded himself on that mountain.
>>
>>80354383
It used to be entirely normal for the gas meter reader man to give a knock on the door
>METER MAN
and then come right in, find his way to the basement to read the meter and leave. Because even if you weren't home, the door wasn't necessarily locked. And if you were home maybe you'd smile and wave.

A polite society doesn't have as much need for forced entry laws, cavity search protocols, or even laws that say you can open fire the moment some asshole breaks into your castle.
>>
File: 004.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>80354436
Speaking of Dorner, what would he think about BLM?
>>
>>80354598
>A polite society doesn't have as much need for forced entry laws, cavity search protocols, or even laws that say you can open fire the moment some asshole breaks into your castle.
Good point. But I never realized the point of not locking your door when you're out. You can only do that if you're living in a dream or living in a place with a tight social control. (E.g. women are staying at home.)
>>
File: Uk_6dcdac_5646276.jpg (122 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
Uk_6dcdac_5646276.jpg
122 KB, 600x803
>>80354598
No polite society where I live bro. Had niggers trying to nick my yamaha for weeks. Call filth, deal with them in parking lot - locally more arrests from letting them into your home where they see something, than going after the crim. You wouldn't believe the shit they can make up here. Prob already seen it but pic related 'weapons'
>>
>>80354874
I don't think it was really a point to not lock your door. It just wasn't all that much of a concern. Even at my parent's house, for years you could get in through the side door just by jiggling the handle enough, and that was easier than going to get the key hanging in the shed. And they knew that.

Nowadays I elect to not lock my door or my car on purpose for those occasions when I'm pretty certain I can get away with it. To be honest it wouldn't be hard to smash the car window or jimmy the lock, and I've broken into my own house twice through the window, so anybody who really wants to get in is going to get in regardless of the lock on the door.
>>
Can someone red pill me/tl;dr why /pol/ loves Dorner or is it just memes?
>>
>>80355032
>bicycle wheel
Yeah, it's totally a weapon. It has mass. Imagine what it could do if it was put in a mass accelerator. Nick it!

>>80355294
I see. Anyway I see no reason to romanticize the old, naïve era.
>>
>>80354755
I just think he would think it was a misdirection.
Yes there are a lot of racist cops, and I am positive that in some areas it is a racist institution, or that in heavily poor, heavily black areas innocent blacks get harassed, but I think he would still see the problem as systematic with the he cops not properly disciplining and removing problem officers.

>Some of those that were enforcers, are the same that burnt crosses.

Still true. Habits dying hard and whatnot.
>>
>>80355467
Because he was a black cop who spoke up against police corruption, had a memetastic worldview and LAPD fucked up?
>>
>>80355564
>I see. Anyway I see no reason to romanticize the old, naïve era.
Well, you have to be practical. In one place I lived, modified the windows so that they couldn't be opened enough for an average person to squirm through. During a period of 7 years, one time a nigger on the run from the cops did in fact try to get in and had to give up and continue running. That morning a cop jumped around the corner with a gun drawn thinking I might be said nigger, but the result was all very polite and helpful.

But that didn't, for instance, stop naked kids from trying to hump each other on my roof for kicks and making noise when I was trying to sleep. So I don't know. A lot of security comes down to perception.
>>
>>80355467
>Military, served his country
>Honest man
>Integrity questioned
>Based
>Fought back.

Plus land are like the funding stasi
>>
>>80355904
*lapd
>>
>>80352985
guys
what if

an inquisition for cops that is an entirely different organization
>>
>>80349553
Blacklivesmatter is a front for ISLAMIC JIHAD
>>
>>80349553
wanted to kill kids of the NRA
protested a lack of gun control by murdering innocent people
>>
>>80349553
Naah people just want an excuse not to account for their own criminal activities
>>
>>80356043
This is the most obvious answer,of course, but a federal one? Try and get that through congress, especially withObama in the White House. It would never happen. So you would need one in every state our county, just think of the logistics involved in forming that kind of an organization.

People keep protesting, but it obviously isn't enough of a concern for the people with that kind of a power to give a shit. This is why people get so pissed they get violent.
>>
>>80356043
You mean like a grand jury? Or the sheriff? Or city hall?

Hell, depending on where you live, it's pretty simple an inexpensive to file a civil suit. The cops get magic lawyer armor of course, but if more people bothered with it then that would become a force majeure of sorts.

And then you could escalate to county, state, federal, etc. But the whole system is rigged against any individual who goes against the status quo.
>>
File: Nation of islam malcom x.jpg (128 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
Nation of islam malcom x.jpg
128 KB, 1100x619
Nation of Islam founded in DETROIT there's ya problem https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam
>>
>>80356043
Yeah, I may have a lot of technical details wrong. But do you know what? None of us don't have too. At this stage, our guts tells us that something is wrong.

However, we can't stay at this first gut-level stadium. We must move on. But, and this is important, if we can't discuss what's wrong with the police without filling in forms AB-34 and BZ-330 flawlessly, then we're just playing the cop's game.

A popular excuse in Sweden is
>we need to review our procedures
No, you don't have to. Your culture is flawed and we will tear your clubhouse down.
>>
>>80356495
Er, I can't see NOI and BLM dindus have much in common.
>>
>>80356043
Something like this is clearly the way to go, but it runs into two problems.

First is that who else but the police actually understands use of force rules and policing?

Second, is that BLM will demand to be put on these things, and politically they probably have the power to do so, and that would just make shit worse.
>>
>>80354755
>Speaking of Dorner, what would he think about BLM?
He more or less warned of them, said racists and corruption in both white and black groups that bait and drag others to cover for them while nobody stops them.
>>
>>80349553
Have you tried not being niggers?
>>
File: DornerGameshow.png (508 KB, 520x609) Image search: [Google]
DornerGameshow.png
508 KB, 520x609
>>80353590

definitely the image of the Dorner story.
Speaks volumes about the exact attitude that persists in so many precincts.
>>
>>80356723
Pity that BLM seens to lend itself to criminality.

And besides, who is the leader of BLM? If I want to talk to it, who I'm gonna call.
>>
>>80356617
No wonder you have given your country to Islam.
>>
>>80356043
>>80356423
>You mean like a grand jury? Or the sheriff?

The answer is in america's past. We don't need more regulations, we need old systems. Grand juries used to be the ONLY way to get someone indicted for a felony in some states, judges were only for lesser cases. Regular people could also bring cases forward. But we've seen the rise of professional police forces and prosecutors which created a monopoly of state power over the people. It would be extremely simple to allow citizens to bring evidence of felonies to grand juries for indictment and remove the monopoly of district attorneys in prosecution. As it stands, grand juries are held outside the eyes of the public and the state can only bring cases, the system is completely rigged.
>>
>>80356923
Shut the fuck up Dawkins. No one cares about your "critique of religion".
>>
>>80356902
Check the wikipedia page. It lists founders. You can go from there. You'd want to follow the money, so ring up George Soros.

And don't forget that it's a "movement" so you'd need infiltrators to get the scoop on various underground communications networks and power structures. It's not that hard. I got into the Occupy movement with a friend kind of just out of bored curiosity.
>>
>>80357150
hahahaha fuck you mohammed
>>
>>80357150
Fucking hell, a swede bringing the bantz. ..
>>
>>80357205
Yeah, but they can't exert any strong control. It's more like the pope with his encyclicals or the early fascist movement.
>>
>>80353440

How the fuck is complying with a reasonable request enabling militarization? If anything it does the complete opposite

>Fuck bootlickers! Make the job of cops as difficult as possible! Make incompetent underpayed semi-literate idiots even more jumpy and paranoid!
>Surely, this won't lead to an escalating circle of violence creating the excuse for turning the police into an occupying paramilitary force.
>Surely, having community policing done by police actually living where they work - or close by at least - and having civilians show at least a minimum of politeness and cooperation is a recipe for disaster, can't have that! I don't want to be another casualty of society!
>>
>some idiot shitposting
>/pol/ likes it
>>
>>80357319
Please note how is was not an american, but an australian who ruined everything. >>80356923

Something to consider.
>>
>>80357356
Right. So you have to infiltrate. And then when you develop enough evidence you could, for instance, use the RICO laws to take out pretty much anybody connected who for some reason you think needs to be taken out.

RICO was invented as a way to deal with organized crime. Specifically, the mafia. It's super-effective if you have the right prosecutors and a halfway reasonable judicial system.
>>
>>80349553
I dunno, he seems like a nigger to me...
>>
>>80357516
>Something to consider.
Crikey mate, shut it down!
>>
File: Fred Smokes.jpg (23 KB, 488x410) Image search: [Google]
Fred Smokes.jpg
23 KB, 488x410
>>80351098
Chocolate Rambo!
>>
>>80357536
I see your point. But if there's no strong top-down control and the movement has a fairly high turnoverrate, then the intel is not only less valuable. It gets old quicer.
>>
>>80357205
>Check the wikipedia page. It lists founders. You can go from there. You'd want to follow the money, so ring up George Soros.
>And don't forget that it's a "movement" so you'd need infiltrators to get the scoop on various underground communications networks and power structures. It's not that hard. I got into the Occupy movement with a friend kind of just out of bored curiosity.
Someone should make a Dorner foundation dedicated to routing out police corruption regardless of their color or race, exposing those that seek to create racial conflict for profit or political gain and exposing criminal that try to hide behind social justice while the innocent people in their community get nothing and don't even make the news when they die.

You would need to find some well informed black people to work with though. Sometimes you see some good ones on youtube but they don't have any impact when Soros and the media is pushing BLM.
>>
>>80349553
>I think the majority of cops are ok, it's just that the ones who aren't aren't held accountable.

That is exactly the problem. Until someone does something about the all-powerful police unions, nothing will change.
>>
>>80357396
Yes be polite, but if you get stopped here you are required to say why you are there - so that's what you do, no more.

It's about erosion of rights, and resisting that. Englishman's home is his castle, not here anymore. You know we changed our caution (miranda) so they can infer guilt from silence? We can be arrested for carrying a fucking bike wheel.

As long as it's 'just doing my job, mate' and ' I'm OK as I've nothing to hide', police state round the corner. How many at Katyn were 'just doing my job, mate'?
>>
>>80352361
Tbh senpai you are a britbong.
US police is way different than yurocops.
Here in Spain I can't really complain. Though I hate the "beta good cop+asshole bad cop" combo they always pull. My only complain.
>>
>>80357887
>Someone should make a Dorner foundation dedicated to routing out police corruption regardless of their color or race, exposing those that seek to create racial conflict for profit or political gain and exposing criminal that try to hide behind social justice while the innocent people in their community get nothing and don't even make the news when they die.
Just don't call it Dorner-anything.

Also let it be transparent, you don't want David Puke to use it for his own means.
>>
>>80358141
Our case is even more complicated

Who are they? Locals? Nationals? Autonomic? GC? Anti Terrorist GC?

We have to adapt to each of them
>>
>>80358581
>T/Joir96

I feel dirty
>>
>>80358428
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copwatch
Eg:
http://copwatchnyc.org
>>
>>80357978
Very much agreed. It's like pedo priests, for instance. Priests are decent and valuable people for the most part, but you can't just keep quietly hiding the bad apples when it comes to the point where mass public perception of your organization is that priests = fondling boys.

For the sake of those inside the organization and outside the organization, public justice becomes necessary. And the sooner it comes the less severe it needs to be. No need to wait for a return to ISIS-level cruelty out of sheer need.
>>
>>80351837
>>80353100

The real problem is we have turned our SOLDIERS into THE WORLD POLICE and have turned the POLICE into SOLDIERS.
>>
>>80349553
He sent a DVD to Anderson Cooper.

It was never played or even *described* on air.

Anybody who believes the OFFICIAL STORY on that one is fucking retarded.

Remember how the LAPD kept shooting random trucks?

I've never seen a more clear-cut, TEXTBOOK example of the government and media colluding to silence someone.
>>
>>80357396

I think you conflate two seperate issues, creating a gliding scale argument.

Yes, there are erosions of rights, also in the Netherlands, over the past 15 years. For a variety of reasons, 'the war on terror' being a primary one.

But the fight for these rights have to go to other channels than individuals being combative and hostile to individual cops. The US police forces especially seems to have a problem with acountability, a lack of oversight, conflicts interests, lack of training, lack of funding, etc. This has to be addressed by investigative reporters, politicians, scientists that try to identify all the different contributing factors, reform when neccesary, actual enforcement of the laws already in place. Streetlevel 'resistance' too often is just entitled assholes with a victim complex rationalizing awaytheir own misdeeds. It gives asshole cops an excuse to be violent, and makes good cops bitter and cynical. This doesn't mean you should accept everything. I've argued with cops, but managed to keep my cool, and have never been arrested.

But different voices from the public demand contradicting things, which is rarely called out in the media. Due to social media and technology, police is intensely scrutinized, which I think is good in principle. In practice however, it leads to internet twitter shitstorms, and cheap yellow journalism based on incidents instead of analyses, and the 'analyses' that is offered far too often is little more than forcefitting incidents in preconceived ideological frameworks. For fucks sake, the SJW/BLM narrative is comming to the Netherlands, which has a handful of deathly police shootings every year on a population of 16 million. Baltimore alone probably has more homicides than my entire country, with a population smaller than Amsterdam. Some people expect police to be flawless, especially SJW's that grew up protected are extremely naieve about street violence, which is one of the reasons I got alienated from the left
>>
>>80359070
Catholics have a fractal of mafias wherever they go. Redpilled priests can't do shit or they get btfo. No authority is big enough to stop them.
>>
>>80359322

was meant for

>>80358078
>>
File: NotAllCops.jpg (25 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
NotAllCops.jpg
25 KB, 280x280
>>80349553

This is EXACTLY the goddamned point, it's the ONLY goddamned point, and anybody who tries to make it, the cops and cop-lovers all go,

>Fuh fuh fuh, next time your house gets broken into, call a crackhead!

They refuse to acknowledge our arguments. We say X and all they hear is Z, because Z is an argument they can win.
>>
>>80359293
If he was smart he would have put that video on the DVD onto the internet.
>>
Dorner was the hero we needed, but not the one we deserved, so we'll hate him.

>>80349630
>for no reason

he wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin. whatchu mean he robbed a cigar store and pummeled a woman clerk? whatchu mean he threw the neighborhood watch guy to the cement and started attacking him? whatchu mean he rushed the cop and grabbed for his gun? whatchu mean he was a gangster wannabe with a gun? whatchu mean he was resisting arrest and reaching for a gun? he dindu muffin. dun. du. muf. fin.
>>
>>80359606
>it's just that the ones who aren't aren't held accountable.

That is because of muh unions.
>>
Dorner's manifesto also included, among a bunch of incoherent rambling, accusations of gun owning racist whiteys needing to be removed. It bordered on SJW fanfic.

He might have been right about a couple of things, but he was probably crazy too.
>>
>>80359538
wew lad there's a reason why the Vatican is so well known as a nest of intrigue. And even if you're not getting rumors and reports from people who have been there, then all you need to do is glance at history. It's so fractal I'd love to do academic level research into it but that I'd have to take vows of poverty and giving up funposting on 4chan just to find the time to try.
>>
>>80359322
>scientists that try to identify all the different contributing factors
Good point, but cops are good at science too. For instance: Södertörns Högskola in Sweden is a notorious institution of identity politics. And part of the police training is on SH. So the police will probably be experts at putting an identity politics-spin on the exoneration of themselves.

Science may be good, but it's not a neutral tool.* Politics must trump science, because science can't be a cheat code for the cops.

*) E.g. Utah and Worst Korea who uses science to perpetuate the myth of so-called "porn addiction". Some ex-post rationalization.
>>
>>80359663
>That is because of muh unions

Well until the good cops arrest the people keeping bad cops on the streets, they're ALL bad, and they all need to die.

And they will, Pentagon projections have 10-30,000 cops dying on the first day of a civil war.

The cops are the only ones who can prevent that civil war from happening, and instead, they're ushering it in as fast as they can, lockstep with the Feds.
>>
>>80359606

Because they can't do shit about it. Just like when you're working in an office and know your coworker is a useless moron with shit work ethic who does shoddy work, but you can't get the boss to fire her. Same fucking shit. You guys make cops out to be some magical superheroes. They're the same as office guys, only instead of yelling at indian programmers, they punch niggers in the face.

If not all government workers are bad, why don't they do anything about the bad ones? If all mcdonalds workers aren't bad, why don't the good do anything about the bad ones?
>>
>the police have investigated the police and found that they did no wrong

This right here is what has to stop. I can at least live with cases that go to grand juries who refuse to indict, even if the outcomw is retarded sometimes, but a pd investigating itself is fucking awful. It assumes pds are all law enforcement robots instead of boys in blue whi will try to sympthize with their buddy and look out for him instead of analyzing the facts. We already have several cases the FBI picked up because the local pd found they had done no wrong.

I think this current state where your only recourse is suing the city us fucked. An officer can blatantly violate your rights under color of law and get away with it because he loses nothing while the city pays out cash.

I really like the idea of officer liability insurance, so that lawsuit payouts come from that and hit them in the pocketbook and the rate increase directly affects the officer until finally the pd drops him for fucking up their premiums.

I also think investigations against police ought to be done through a third party, but its hard to nail down. I dont think the federal government should be involved, perhaps states should individually have police accountability offices that have the power to indict.

I dont fucking know, all I do know is our current system is fucked.
>>
>>80359547
I take the point, and you are correct in the difference between blm type movements, and the erosion of rights, which was my main concern.

Police and agencies will always want more power, and here we've lost the checks and balances which provides for that to be proportionate, while respecting freedom and rights. As the regulatory bodies have failed, I think know it's now the publics duty. As Brexit has shown if the people really do stand up, change can be made.
>>
>>80358428
>Just don't call it Dorner-anything.
I think it would be good actually, it's controversial and offensive but his transformation from an upstanding patriotic soldier and police officer pushed over the edge into becoming a depressed serial murderer is the perfect example of everything that is wrong. Combine that with LAPD opening fire on random unarmed civilians and his story is the perfect example of what spawned the BLM mess.

It's a great illustration of how it isn't as simple as whites bad, and white privilege ruins everything while showing the US police system does have issues but they are more significant than police killing black suspects and that when blacks are placed in the same institution the results are much the same with them just targeting different groups of people.
>>
>>80360125
>Because they can't do shit about it. Just like when you're working in an office and know your coworker is a useless moron with shit work ethic who does shoddy work, but you can't get the boss to fire her. Same fucking shit.

Office workers typically don't ruin lives, destroy families, put innocent people in jail, or run drugs and prostitution and gambling when they suck at their jobs.

It's not the same. We hold cops to a higher standard of courage and integrity and accountability than office drones or McDonald's workers.

Right now, the cops are failing to meet that standard, and that's tearing apart the fabric of society, making things easier for tyrants and terrorists to enslave us all.

So no, it's not the same.

Not even close.
>>
>>80360227
>I really like the idea of officer liability insurance, so that lawsuit payouts come from that and hit them in the pocketbook and the rate increase directly affects the officer until finally the pd drops him for fucking up their premiums.

Cops will literally arm themselves and barricade their departments and die to the last man like it's the fucking Alamo before they submit to that.

And you're right, that fucking would fix everything.
>>
https://youtu.be/yDPiuME98E8

This is a song about Dorner. He had enough of the corruption and abuse by his colleagues. I always listen to this song when I drive to work. Thinking of going fammo mode myself
>>
File: merkel-kiss.jpg (49 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
merkel-kiss.jpg
49 KB, 620x350
>>80360789
But Fritz, who could you be mad at?
>>
>>80359893
Two manifestos were released, a short version (The original) and a long version full of crazy rambling to intentionally discredit him.
>>
>>80360950
Liberals and actually all the blue pilled people in general. I really need to have sex soon. PussY calms you down yet still gives you the right energy for the day.
>>
>>80360613

They are HUMANS, not superhumans. You have unreasonable standards for cops. You know who else holds lives in their hands? Doctors. I dare you walk into any med school and sit a class. There will be 3/4 of the room who don't know what the fuck is going on and say all sorts of dumb shit, and these people go on to be nurses and doctors. We even have instances of colleges pushing med students through to fill racial quotas. And god help us all about indian medical school academic integrity. They pay for a degree and if you have enough money you get it regardless of skill or knowledge.

Wake up you retard little five year old disney watching lunatic. Police, doctors, engineers, pilots, athletes, politicians, they are all HUMAN. All subject to workplace pressure, power structures, and retaliation for whistle blowing. That's the world we live in. Police are no different than anyone else. You want to address the problem, address black culture, address corrupt heads, address rigid power structures. Don't just hate on the average guy trying to do his job in a workplace just as shitty and full of asswipes as yours.
>>
>>80361271
HEY SCIENTISTS ARE HUMAN TOO
>>
>>80349553
Implying dormer wasn't the shooter in Dallas
>>
>>80360613
The practically zero accountability is why the police have nothing in common with companies and political parties. Even the most popular and uncontroversial company must mind itself. And even a commie party that wants to have planned economy is subject to market laws.

Cops doesn't have to do that. They just get their tax money.

(True, in some countries, political parties over a certain limit gets tax money subsidizations. But still, they gotta mind themselves.)
>>
The /pol/ live thread of dorner in the mountain cabin was one of the greatest things I ever participated in on here.

When there was a random radio report that a man on horseback was seen running away from the burning building this place fucking exploded with photoshops and quality memes.
>>
>>80361271
>They are HUMANS, not superhumans. You have unreasonable standards for cops.

They have "superhuman" powers and abilities granted to them by the State, they're empowered to do violence on the State's behalf.

That's why they're held to a higher standard. Their power comes from the citizens, we empower the government and the government empowers police, but police are supposed to follow the Social Contract, not be used against us, because that's a police state, which is what we're degenerating into now.

That's what happens when you hold cops to the same LOW standard, lower than a snake's cock, that you hold regular citizens to.

Don't take this the wrong way, but are you a child or something?

This is all like civilization 101 shit. I didn't make these concepts up, this is like shit everybody knew 50 years ago.
>>
>>80361738
>The /pol/ live thread of dorner in the mountain cabin was one of the greatest things I ever participated in on here.
Got any screencaps, please? :3

>When there was a random radio report that a man on horseback was seen running away from the burning building this place fucking exploded with photoshops and quality memes.
>tfw I'm an equestrian
B-)
>>
>>80361775
>because that's a police state, which is what we're degenerating into now.

I want everybody to realize something too, especially the cops and feds and spies in this thread:

Once a free society degenerates into a police state, that's not the final step. Police States degenerate into war and anarchy.

You're destroying the world your children and your children's children will have to grow up in. You're cutting their throats by siding with the government over the people.

Look at your children. You're murdering their chance to grow up and be free.
>>
>>80359989

I don't entirely follow your argument or get your point. Is SH a University? One that that contributes to the SWEDEN YES meme? How can the police benefit from ID-politics?

I already am verbose, so I couldn't explain everything I meant in detail. In short: Science too is a human institution, and thus flawed. And science doesn't equal academia. I call science that which has a base level of respect for the epistemology of coherent arguments and parsimonious evidence, which includes the work of certain journalists and writers, but excludes all 'official' ''''scientists'''' blinded by postmodernism, identity politics, and a lack of even the most basic understanding of statistics.

Also, I didn't finish my argument about the contradicting wishes of different parts of the public in my previous post: there is outrage about 'police violence' and 'institutionalized racism' amongst a certain (loud minority?) segment, while at the same time, the same 'rightside of history' Gutmensch newspapers that publish that shit 'critically analyse' what went wrong when some Jihadi fuck blows up someting in Europe, passive aggressively mentioning how the terrorist was known by the police or secret services. Well, no shit. They have hundreds of people on their watchlists. What do these columnists and journalists want? The pre-emtive imprisonment of hundreds, thousands of people based on their radical political views? While at the same time whining about profiling, 'islamophobia' and 'white male reactionary euroscepticism'?

In contrast with /pol/ dominant ideologies, I am still mostly leftwing, but atleast on /pol/ people are somewhat honest about who they hate. The dominant left is deluded and contradictory on an Orwellian scale, wherein supporting a bureaucratic authoritarian centralized neo-liberal institution is the 'progressive thing to do', because of muh refugees and muh unity. I don't have a strong, closed opinion on the EU or the Brexit, but fuck that mentality.
>>
>>80361775
Niggers are not Americans.
>>
Who remembers how he killed two people who weren't even cops?

Oh, no one because
>muh based chimp
>>
>>80362235
Seriously so many sites I go on, not all right wing, are wondering how close to the edge we, and what the tipping point will be...
>>
>>80362292
>Is SH a University?
Sort of, a "högskola".

>One that that contributes to the SWEDEN YES meme?
No, that's a /pol/ thing.

>How can the police benefit from ID-politics?
Simple. Being a cop is an identity too. So if you can't say anything bad about cops because you aren't a cop yourself. Presto!

>I already am verbose, so I couldn't explain everything I meant in detail. In short: Science too is a human institution, and thus flawed. And science doesn't equal academia. I call science that which has a base level of respect for the epistemology of coherent arguments and parsimonious evidence, which includes the work of certain journalists and writers, but excludes all 'official' ''''scientists'''' blinded by postmodernism, identity politics, and a lack of even the most basic understanding of statistics.
True. But postmodernism was in part a reaction against the state etc using science for ex-post rationalizations. So if the cops uses SCIENCE! in order to prove that they don't have to patrol by foot then it's just an ex-post rationalization. Another example when SCIENCE! is worthless is if a seller says that this soundsystem is SCIENTIFICALLY! supreme. But I won't buy it anyway because it's too large/expensive/ugly/etc.
>>
>>80349553
Another bullshit thread.
>>
>>80362292
>Also, I didn't finish my argument about the contradicting wishes of different parts of the public in my previous post: there is outrage about 'police violence' and 'institutionalized racism' amongst a certain (loud minority?) segment, while at the same time, the same 'rightside of history' Gutmensch newspapers that publish that shit 'critically analyse' what went wrong when some Jihadi fuck blows up someting in Europe, passive aggressively mentioning how the terrorist was known by the police or secret services. Well, no shit. They have hundreds of people on their watchlists. What do these columnists and journalists want? The pre-emtive imprisonment of hundreds, thousands of people based on their radical political views? While at the same time whining about profiling, 'islamophobia' and 'white male reactionary euroscepticism'?
Thing is that the US cops can do civilian forfeitures of everyone. Including not-gangstas. And that is a threat against everyone. Then there's the preemptive shooting of the trucks during the Dorner hunt. A threat against anyone.

Therefore the BLM will only freeze the bad situation we are in. It will not lead to a complete overhaul of the cops, it will only let black hoodlums get away scot free.
>>
Kill yourself you faggot. Tried of you retarded ass nig lovers sucking this dumb fuck apes cock all the time like its oxygen.

The dude was a fucking criminal with a chip on his shoulder.

Fall off a cliff.
>>
>>80362754
A crisis of sufficient proportion to interfere with daily life on a sufficiently wide scale. Natural disaster, pandemic, an actual coordinated sneak attack, financial disruption, supply chain disruption, utility disruption, etc. That's when people are driven to act out on a large scale.

Short of that, there won't be a tipping point so much as a continued long, slow descent against which there is no obvious response.

My consistent opinion has been the forced demographic shift from the caliphate signals that they've already set us up the bomb and it's only a matter of time before things get crazy enough that few will know how to deal with it.
>>
>>80360273

To be clear, I share your concern about rights. The knee-jerk reaction to erode rights in the name of safety is the easy way out, which ends up destroying that which matters most: the meta-political structure, the basis of democracy, the checks and balances needed to protect open societies.

This is why the political status-quo is fucked now. The left is obsessed with pussyfied naive bullshit grievance mongering based on small kernels of truth, making it easy for the corporatist, authoritarian right to make fun of the left in general ignoring the kernels of truth, and pretending there are no problems with the police and civil liberties. One side wants to destroy liberty to protect it against Islamic theocrats, and the otherside pretends there are no Islamic theocrats, just poor repressed victims of oppression. Both sides feed on eachother.

The rise of (mild) libertarianism and a form of democratic activism on the right, and a growing resistance against postmodern ID-politics in the margins of the left (as shown with, superfically irrelevant, online events such as GamerGate and atheist infighting, but also growing resistance to the obsession with Islam) gives some hope. But not much, seeing the amount of faggotry within those deviating movements.
>>
>>80350252
What is with these fake posts? We all know blacks have low IQs and commit a horrendous amount of crime. That's the problem. Everything else is noise.
>>
>>80363063
>My consistent opinion has been the forced demographic shift from the caliphate signals that they've already set us up the bomb and it's only a matter of time before things get crazy enough that few will know how to deal with it.
Dude, what?
>>
>>80364204
Any rapid and massive demographic shift is going to have a highly destabilizing effect. It's a classic warfare tactic.
>>
>>80362774

True, 'being a cop' can be turned into an identity too, and tribal tendencies do emerge amongst cops, with the risk of them turning into just another streetgang.

Still, not all identity politics is equally.misguided. We are social animals, some form of identity, a feeling of belonging is unavoidable I think. A key distinction is this: is it an identity based on fixed properties outside of your control? You can become a cop. You can stop being a cop. There actually are certain experiences that most or at least many cops go through. You are born black or white outside of your control. Demographics aren't communities. An African-American from the middleclass suburbs of L.A. doesn't know more about the suffering of some Nigerian streetniggers than a middle class white man just because he has comparable amounts of melanin in his skin. Collective identies in general, and this sort in particular, are a fraud. You can't whine about profiling while claiming the victimhood of another individual to be yours based on the same fucking profile.

Postmodernism raises a handful of legit concerns, but goes completely of the rails in its conclusions and provides a cure that is more poisonous than the original disease. Absolute truth is unknowable, and simplistic positivist verificationism leads to arrogance and dogmatism. Fine. Point taken. But that doesn't mean distinctions can be made about the value of truthclaims, and it certainly doesn't mean everyone gets to create their own reality, and get away with the irony of making the absolute claim that absolutes don't exist and everything is relative except for the evil white colonial powerstructures.

Yes, there are more interesting postmodern writings, but it's the former that reaches activists and grievance mongers and gives them 'academic' support for their passive aggressive victim ideologies.
>>
>>80359606
I realized this some time ago. Cops are all accomplices because they provide aid to felons. Police unions are 100% gangs, pic related.

>>80360125
There's a pretty big gap between shit mcdonald's workers and a killer cop. One gives poor customer service the other ends lives.
>>
>>80363285
hurr durr DA BLACKS
Real intellectual right here.
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (21 KB, 193x275) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
21 KB, 193x275
First off... Dorner was fired for beating on a suspect. Multiple complaints about his behavior on the job. Everything he whined about was a description of himself.

Then he killed this beautiful Asian lady and her boyfriend. And like most black people who're on the losing end of an argument... he played the race card as some last ditch effort for attention.

"Oh I'm not corrupt... it's white cops and a random woman who're the bad guys. Not me. Day iz raaaayyyycist!"
>>
>>80349765
Point still stands. Dorner was pissed off the board didnt take his side when he narcd another officer. That shit is worlds apart from what was happening now. Dorner was a cop... wanted to be a cop. Right now most nigs want to kill cops only because they are authority figures. They would shit on Dorner if they met him b4 the killings. Dorner was a black dude worth looking up to, he was trying his best to do right. I can respect that. He kept getting fucked over and it finally caused him to snap. Most of the nigs think theybare gettinf fucked over because they think racism everytime somethinf doesnt go there way. They are fired up from years od race bating, identity politics, victim complex and oppression olympics. The only way these stories are similar is because they involve cops, guns, and a black dude. Similarity ends after that.
>>
File: 413x550 (1).jpg (45 KB, 413x550) Image search: [Google]
413x550 (1).jpg
45 KB, 413x550
>>80352581
These are popular here too
As of the late years they have gotten some pol tier material written on them. kek

fuck we are pol... also give me back my fucking flag FBI, there shal be a blue cross thar! It's not funny anymoar!
>>
>>80367130
>spout BLM shit
>on /pol/

yeah you'll get responses faggot
>>
>>80359613
This.

Expecting the MSM to play a DVD like that is retarded. Needed to upload the contents on the internet.
>>
>>80351837
Those are all good points. Problem is BLM has made this about race. BLM pretends the problem only affects them, they also pretend the problem is soley caused by racism. This pits the majority of the country against them. How can whites get behind "cops love whitey and never hurt them, cops hate blacks because they are white and racist, which makes them kill god fearing good boy black men" so they basically say it is all caused by whitey and racism. They turned half the country against there movement with this bullshit. Guaran - fuckin - teed if the movement had started out as #alllivesmatter it would have seen broad support, would have united the country, would have cop reforms happening left and right. Instead we have BLM, and we get to see how their stupid message resonates with the masses through thousands of "fuckin racist whitey" tweets/hashtags/statuses everyfuckin day.

It was the right time in this country for a police reform movement... only it will never happen or will be set back 25 years cuz instead we got BLM, racist whitey, and KILL DA PIGS XDXDXD
>>
I remember when they made all the news choppers leave the area, than they murdered my hero Mr.Dorner.
>>
>>80350766
It was never about accountability for police brutality. Dorner filed the report after the guy he reported on gave him a bad review. That was 2 or 3 weeks after the incident. He didnt file because he didnt like brutality else he would have filed immediately. He filed in a petty attempt to get revenge against an officer who gave him a bad review. Dorner was not warning us about brutality. He was playing politics and got his ass spanked for it, because what he did would have discredited the LAPD, all over some petty revenge for a bad review. He was no freedom fighter like many pretend.
>>
Dorner isn't dead, he's doing it guerilla style
>>
>>80352189
Are we pretending now?

>lets pretend those cops did not think they had dorner. Lets pretend those cops just wanted to go out and kill some random civilians

Am i doing it right?
>>
>>80368645
>beautiful Asian lady
>beautiful
>>
>>80353590
>>80354101
>American """""""""""""""cops""""""""""""""""""
>>
File: fedora.jpg (65 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
65 KB, 500x435
>>80370634
Remember that may have yellow fever here.
>>
Blacks were slaves for a reason. Although higher in estrogen, thus prone to sporadic, often violent outbursts, the raw physical strength and pack mentality are easily tamable. Look at the "anti semitism" in the rap industry. Next to nips I'd say they're who I'd want on my side if races start to align in RAHOWA
>>
>>80373200
There was a movie from like the 80s or something (Jew creation no doubt) wherein one of the characters observed that our black ghettos were one of the great backstops to a takeover because of how brutal they'd turn.

I think there's truth to that. I don't particularly think there would be a great deal of alignment per se during the upcoming race wars, but the black controlled zones would indeed be formidable. The problems would start, as always, from a combination of infrastructure decay and becoming too much of a nusiance raiding other zones.
>>
File: 1449109306209.png (140 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1449109306209.png
140 KB, 1366x768
>>
>>80357081
These old systems were abolished for a reason
They didn't fit in with liberal values
>>
>>80368925
>Dorner was a black dude worth looking up to, he was trying his best to do right
saying this whlie talking about a nigger who went on a murderous rampage YEARS after getting let go from the force

What stopped him from getting a real job other than the fact he's a useless nigger?
>>
>>80350073
>>80350287
>>80350479
>>80350073
>>80351955
>>80352040
>>80354314
>>80355032
>>80356732
>>80357590
>>80360125
>>80362427
>>80364634
>>80374123

>ctrl f 'nigger'
>16 results

I use to come here thinking this was all satire but pol really is a breeding ground for racists.
You guys wouldn't DARE say anything even remotely close to what you spew on this containment board.

>but it doesn't matter what I say online

You are racist and you should all feel ashamed of yourselves.
>>
File: 1467962330542.jpg (99 KB, 595x509) Image search: [Google]
1467962330542.jpg
99 KB, 595x509
>>80374678
>>
>>80373713
No dip?
>>80373625
Fuck man. What was that other one, vice kings something? Opening scene they're all out in purple selling shit, nog goes to jail and comes back looking for a job, sees the hood falling for the life they're told to follow not the one whites are. It's like ((()))s mocking them
>>
>>80374678
I say "nigger" in real life when the conditions call for it. I thusfar as an adult have never had any reason get in someone's face and throw grade school name-calling insults at him like an overgrown monkey.
>>
>>80374678

you can't take what the jew has created to heart

racism is natural however the extinct in which a actual racist depends on it is disgusting,

>but that doesn't mean trust a nigga
>>
>>80349553
Isn't he from Corey in the house?
>>
>>80349553
>Dorner never seemed like a guy who was insane.

Dorner would have voted for Hillary.
>>
>>80374979
shit reminds of clinton quoting herself, fucking narcissistic cock suckers
>>
>>80351837
De-escalation still exists. It's only reserved for whites though, even mass murderers like Dylan Roof and the batman shooter.
>>
>>80350479
>hur dur systematic racism

Would you be okay with waking up black tomorrow?
>>
>>80376228
i still can't believe she did that
>>
>>80376958
no, because niggers are subhumans. all geneticists will tell you the same, beyond closed doors of course, because you can't go against the science denying narrative
>>
CAN'T CORNER THE DORNER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijOcKQoi_EM
>>
>>80377236
Even if you're a 10/10 and intelligent black?
>>
>>80377537
Why argue with him? He's just spouting shit to get a rise out of you. Most white people aren't racist, don't assume /pol/ is an accurate sample size to base your beliefs off of. Most of the white guys who go here are hopeless and irreparably damaged individuals. But to answer your question. I'm white and I'm friend to anyone of any race as long as they're cool and respect the reasonable wishes of others.
>>
>>80363285
>muh IQ

>>80370634
>muh Redpill-comics

>>80373200
>muh total lack of understanding of slavery

>>80376029
>muh nature
>>
>>80370437
So you are justifying the killing of innocent civilians because of mistakes some cops made while trying to do the right thing? When lives are at stake mistakes like that shouldn't be tolerated, that's why it's professionals doing the investigations and not casual civilians
>>
>>80352040

FYI the person who acccused him of murdering the daughter of his former lawyer and her fiance was also the cop he had filed a formal complaint against for abusing people in custody.

She was also the person who claimed to have heard him make statements about wanting to harm them, which was the basis of their search warrant for his house, which was where they found his 'journal' confessing his intention to go on a killing spree against the people who wronged him. It also contained the only instance of him confessing to killing the woman and her fiance.

All of that came out after his death, of course.
>>
>>80350479
You're missing the point

BLM is fucking retarded and so are the people who advocate the murder of cops, but the fact that there are cops in the system who AREN'T being held accountable (no matter how small of a percentage they may be) is giving these assholes fuel and overall giving legitimacy to these kinds of sentiments. Use your head.
>>
>>80350766
What, corrupt police officers that almost exclusively operate in places like LA?
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.