[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FALSE FLAG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
In February 2014 paramilitary snipers (later identified as Gladio operatives) opened fire on protestors and police forces in Ukraine, escalating the crisis and putting the final nail in the coffin of Yanukovych's rule. In March 2011 the "spontaneous democratic protest" in Daraa led to carnage as trained snipers killed seven policemen, escalating the crisis and launching the five-year long devestation of Syria. In July 2016 unidentified snipers opened fire at an otherwise peaceful protest in Dallas, potentially sparking America's next civil war. Do you see a pattern?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkiFnt3oDMI
>>
The pattern of shitposters on /pol/ who think every notable event is a false flag? Sadly yes, I do.
>>
>>80345477
>naive monkey noise
nobody care
>>
>>80345256
There was an investigation. Berkut snipers are in prison for what they did.
>>
>>80345605
>Belarus
nobody care
>>
>>80345862
>investigation
BBC nigger
>>
>>80346457
epic response, lardo.
>>
Someone post the Democracy Spring screencap.

No sorrow for soros.
>>
>>80347472
it's true, though. i don't care what happens in poland, so why do you care what happens in belarus?
>>
>>80347919
Drink bleach
>>
>America needs a civil war whether it wants one or not......there are too many useless citizens leeching the economy...mostly blacks...and too many rich people leeching the illegals...the time is overdue for change....blood must be let for the infection to be cured.
>>
Dallas police chief: Suspect 'hates white people' and 'wants to kill them'

media make war closer

ready to die?
>>
>>80345256
I'd agree with you if it weren't for one small detail. Commentators noted how snipers in all the previous cases (there's been more than ten of them actually) could be traced back to US government cash. But what interested the US government could possibly have destabilizing itself?
>>
>>80351373
>But what interested the US government could possibly have destabilizing itself?
chaos
all debts rejected
make murica great again

To jews:
chaos
goys kill each other.
>>
>>80345256
>In February 2014 paramilitary snipers (later identified as Gladio operatives) opened fire on protestors and police forces in Ukraine, escalating the crisis and putting the final nail in the coffin of Yanukovych's rule.

i remember watching that shit on a live stream, fucking brutal

sniping starts around 10:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSvj8F_Br4M
>>
>>80345256
>ukraine

>>>/x/
>>
File: 1467451831378.png (955 KB, 991x3604) Image search: [Google]
1467451831378.png
955 KB, 991x3604
>>
Q: (L) The US is a powder keg. It just needs the right spark.

(Perceval) It's got all the right ingredients right now. You've got so many people in big cities dependent on supermarkets and stuff. And then you have the police state well-trained to deal with uprisings. In other countries, they don't have quite so well-organized police state to put down social unrest.

(Andromeda) And the people aren't quite as helpless either, at least in areas like this one.

(Perceval) In urban centers in the US, there are a lot of people who are just completely dependent on supermarkets and the system in general from one day to the next.

A: Notice that the USA is exhibiting all the symptoms of a "Color Revolution".

Q: (Perceval) So, someone in a position of power somewhere in the US is planning to sort of stage-manage the social unrest or revolution after an economic collapse?

A: More or less. However all may not go as planned.

Q: (Perceval) Well, the whole Ferguson, Missouri shooting last year...

A: Outside influences may intervene.

Q: (L) What do you mean "outside"?

A: Cosmic.

Q: (L) And this is what you're talking about in the next few months?

A: Takes time.

Q: (L) So, basically it's something that takes time after economic collapse. It will take time to develop.
>>
>>80354483

(Perceval) For the situation to become increasingly worse. Last year we had the Ferguson thing, and then all the police shootings since then... It's conditioning the population to accept police brutality.

(L) But the population's not going to accept it.

(Perceval) That's where it might go wrong.

(L) Either that, or they're trying to push them into a revolution. I don't know if psychopaths really understand that. I think maybe they try to condition the people, but then...

(Perceval) Or condition some of them.

(L) I don't know what the hell's gonna happen. It's all just really scary.

(Perceval) If you have social unrest and violence with the country going down the tubes, and like they said before about it being magnified by cosmic energies... I'm just having a vision of widespread upheavals, armed gangs going around and fighting with police, and so on. But at the same time, you might have tornadoes, earthquakes, cometary impacts, or flybys that set off volcanic eruptions... A perfect storm of craziness.

(Andromeda) And all starting within the next couple of months.

A: Close enough!
>>
>>80351672
This so much, while we're fighting each other....
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.