[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAHAHAHAHHAH TRUMP BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: EV_histogram_today.png (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
EV_histogram_today.png
32 KB, 500x375
HAHAHAHAHHAH TRUMP BTFO
>>
>>80345026
Didn't they have a graph for Trump winning the primaries? The amount he won by wasn't even on the graph (meaning they thought it was a 0%).
>>
>>80346686
ya but that was b4 cruz and kasich dropped out of the race, that's nothing something u can predict
>>
File: 1467272038319.jpg (47 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1467272038319.jpg
47 KB, 680x680
>>80346938
>that's nothing something u can predict
>that's nothing something
>nothing something
must be that bernie logic class I skipped.
>>
>>80346938
people try to predict the primary
>no body can predict what happens in the primary

people try to predict the general
>HAHAHAHAHHAH TRUMP BTFO
>>
>>80345026
but robot dinduh nothin
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 259x194
>>
What the fuck is this graph even saying?
>>
>today

The debates havent come up, the tensions from the dallas shootings hasnt settled, and people are being deafetist bitches that are giving the race to HRC. Fuck you all
>>
brexit_graphs.tiff
>>
>>80345026

LISTEN UP!

The real battle, between:
> SJW's, cucks and libs
VS
>Alt right, conservatives and sensible people.

Boils down to GLOBALISTS vs. NATIONALISTS

Thats what SJW's are, they are cucked brainwashed minions to fight for the NWO

NWO is here everyone.

it's time to wake up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.