[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS ARENT MUSLIMS?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: 1465681155294.jpg (118 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465681155294.jpg
118 KB, 960x720
what the fuck? im getting really tired of this bullshit being repeated again and again by muslims. this really, really pisses me off. they fail to admit that there are serious problems in islam.

a muslim is for example in the countries of belgium, uk and france, at least 3x more likely to end up in prison. in france the difference is like 5x or more.

"islam is the religion of peace"... my ass
>>
>>80343362
His toes really dont like each other
>>
It's just damage control.

ISIS are muslims. Evil/misguided muslims who don't know the deen, but muslims nonetheless.

And there are serious problems with the muslim world today, but that doesn't necessarily mean the religion itself is so.

t. muslim
>>
It's called Taqqiya, they are allowed to lie because it furthers the invasion of Islam into Europe
>>
>>80343362
>those toes
>ayy lmao
>>
>>80343996
>And there are serious problems with the muslim world today, but that doesn't necessarily mean the religion itself is so.

>This doctrine that tells muslims how to live isn't the problem about how muslims live

Hmm hmm
>>
>>80343362
Criminality has nothing to do with religion you moron, it's because of their race. Just like niggers. They're Christian and still 60% of US prison population but only 13% of the general population.

Terrorists are fighting foreign occupation in their own homelands, It's a direct consequence of US's foreign policy. Terrorism increased 4000% since Iraq. (Islam's been around longer than Iraq)
>>
>>80344051
nigger are you retarded. I dont like islam but that was a pol meme. autist.
>>
>>80344051
Muslims don't follow this any more.
>>
ISIS is like if the WBC weren't in the business of provoking people to punch them and were actual 1488 triumphalists who wanted to massacre everyone not following the Bible's laws which really only applied to ancient Judeans. They'd still be Christian.
This of course fails to take into account geopolitics and globalism trying to destroy the west. Moderate shitskins still condone radical chimpouts and are pawns to genocide white people.
>>
If ISIS are Muslims then why would they bomb the Prophet's Mosque, despite many Islamic laws derived from sayings of the Prophet Muhammad telling them that it is a great evil to spill blood in Medina or Mecca, and that anyone who will attack the Medina will be destroyed?

>inb4 people of Medina weren't good Muslims which is why ISIS attacked them
Doesn't justify spilling blood in the Prophet's city
>>
>>80343996
do you bow to your rapist pedophile warlord everyday?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXhBm-g3YE&feature=youtu.be&t=7m37s

Just going to leaf this here
>>
>>80344337
;)
>>
"ISIS aren't muslims because they kill other muslims!" That's like saying Hells Angels isn't a motorcycle club because they kill other bikers.
>>
>>80344206
It's culture, more than anything.

I know it's a generalization, but Arabs are a pretty primitive people.

>>80344413
I'm sure they did it, but did they ever claim responsibility for the attacks in Saudi?
>>
>>80344309
>>80344413
This tbqh, I call see through their charade. ISIS is a mercenary proxy army just like all the other "Syrian" rebels
>>
It's just reality-shaping. Kikes want you to kill terrorists in the desert near Israel while importing them en masse into your country to ruin it.

Hillary will be America's Merkel.

"Islam the Religion of Peace" is an invention of a (((speechwriter))) of GW Bush, by the way.
>>
File: Religion_in_the_world.png (55 KB, 1368x612) Image search: [Google]
Religion_in_the_world.png
55 KB, 1368x612
there's serious problems in all religions. but the statistical likelihood is significantly bigger in some than in others.

the west is in general not religious, and this lets our actions as nations and democracies be significantly less run by religion

the average muslim is significantly more a muslim than the average christian is christian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religions_by_country
>>
File: religion of peace.jpg (69 KB, 832x535) Image search: [Google]
religion of peace.jpg
69 KB, 832x535
>>80343362
>>
>>80344526
That's like saying Jim isn't Christian because he doesn't believe in Jesus, you just spouted the fallacy of the undifferentiated middle. a group is defined by core values set by the consensus of their majority.

Medina is a holy city but ISIS bombed it, they don't follow the rules of engagement outlined in the Quran, How do you explain their blatant violations ?

They don't care about religion, it's just icing for the plebs to them. ISIS is trying to stir up shit in the ME and demonize Muslims so that when the Neo-Kohens go to war with Iran their burgers will accept it, Israel's also expanding into Syria (Stealing more land)
>>
>>80344573
No, and it's pretty strategic for them not too.
They never claimed responsibility for Istanbul either, and usually don't when Sunni cities are attacked (even though they call for attacks on Sunni countries including Turkey and Saudi Arabia).

They haven't denied either, and I think they will neither claim nor deny responsibility, so that their hardcore supporters know they did it, while the fence sitters don't leave them over this
>>
>>80344642
>Vietnam
>most religious
Most Vietnamese are culturally buddhist and religiously atheist
>>
>>80343362
Islam in general and the Qu'ran specifically condemns what ISIS does. They are ipso facto not Muslims.
>>
>>80344934
>How do you explain their blatant violations ?
Just because they're ultraorthodox Sunnis doesn't mean they're not Muslim.
>>
>>80344309
come back when you speak english
>>
>>80343362

It's Sunni vs Shia Islam, It's like Catholics vs Protestants. ISIS is a Sunni group like Al Qaeda. Of course they're going to kill some Shia Muslims while they're on their equivalent of a Crusade.

Why do people insist ISIS is not Muslim when they are basically the Catholic Church burning "heretical" protestants.
>>
File: tfw no dz.png (401 KB, 680x750) Image search: [Google]
tfw no dz.png
401 KB, 680x750
Islam itself isn't exactly the problem. Europeans themselves followed a dust nigger religion for centuries that wasn't altotgether that different in practice or in scripture.

The core problem is that Arabs are basically niggers; they're just slightly better at organizing into only-partially-failed states or lightly effective terror groups. Islam is really just the vector through which Arabs direct their rage and envy of white civilization at white people.

A dust nigger blowing up an airport is little different than a nigger nigger shooting up a schoolyard during a drug deal gone bad. Islamophobia is ultimately a neoconservative distraction (possibly even deliberate) from the real issue: race.
>>
File: 20150818_194450.jpg (981 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20150818_194450.jpg
981 KB, 2560x1440
>>80344303
Lying muslim detected
>>
>>80344303
uh no, you're retarded. a simple google search will tell you otherwise.
>>
>>80345108
No such thing as "orthodox Sunni", Chaim. It's sacred to ALL Muslims so why would they try to blow it up ?
>>
>>80344934

>Protestants are no longer christian because their priests marry
>It's against the bible

You sound this retarded.
>>
>>80343362
>im a fucking white boy faggot
Nice bait
>>
>>80345172
The Mosque in Media was Sunni, Arabia is a Sunni country. try again.
>>
>>80343362

What the fuck is wrong with that dudes feet.
>>
>>80345230
You moron, it's like Jews blowing up Jerusalem
>>
File: 1465415298193-1.jpg (200 KB, 500x679) Image search: [Google]
1465415298193-1.jpg
200 KB, 500x679
Islam is a distraction to force the discourse into a civic nationalist box.

Arabs are IQ 85 subhumans. They are hopeless regardless of religion.

Race and genetics is what matters.
>>
>>80344337
>>80344303
Shut up Ahmed.
>>
>>80345190
Islam isn't a race.

Even though the main leadership only consists of local arabs, ISIS is a multiethnic, multiracial organization.

Islam itself does not discriminate on racial grounds.
>>
>>80343362
It's the old "He did bad things so he wasn't a REAL christian" rethoric applied to a new religion. It's a cop-out to avoid taking responsibility and having to actively do something against problems within a community you belong to.
>>
>>80345334

Because nothing similar ever happened right?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byzantine_Iconoclasm
>>
>>80345214
> ISIS follows an ideology that is a continuation of a crude sect known as the Kharijites, or the ones that "deviated" from the Muslim community during the reign of the fourth Caliph Ali (whom they assassinated). The Kharijites believed that whoever disagreed with them should be murdered as infidels (Takfir), rationalized mass killings against civilians, including women and children (isti'rad), and practiced an extreme form of inquisition to test their opponent's faith (imtihan).
Sounds pretty orthodox to me.
>>
>>80345370

That's right, ISIS is a globalist marxist organization.

No surprise when its ran by the usual suspects.
>>
>>80345431
I'd say the denial is more out of fear of reprisal and discrimination than unwillingness to take responsibility, but that's the jist of it.
>>
>>80345279
ISIS follows the Koran's teachings. Saudi Arabia doesn't.
ISIS does exactly what the Koran says - to the letter. The other Islamic theocracies do not.
>>
File: 1408804529812.gif (837 KB, 384x269) Image search: [Google]
1408804529812.gif
837 KB, 384x269
>>80345370
>hurr
>durr
No shit, retard. Go back and read again what I wrote; read it a few times, and if you're still not grasping it, drive a nail through your skull.
>>
>>80343362
Just start saying, well "The Crusaders weren't Christians".

Just do that, the kinds of people that say "ISIS aren't Muslims" are the ones that hate the Crusaders. So just use that line on them and see what happens.
>>
File: 1411309585337.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1411309585337.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>>80344934
>>
>>80345500
The were, at least at first, funded and supported by Wahhabi hardliners in the Saudi and Gulf governments, just like Al-Qaeda.

They seem to have taken off the leash when they went independant a couple of years ago, but they are still useful tools to zionist interests.

>>80345658
So how is race the issue then?
>>
File: 1458525812864.jpg (11 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1458525812864.jpg
11 KB, 325x325
Liberal logic

>Me: It says some disconcerting shit in the Quran
>Liberal: It's all a matter of interpretation

>Me: ISIS are very clearly Muslims
>Liberal: No, they aren't real Muslims
>>
File: KoranQuotes.jpg (153 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
KoranQuotes.jpg
153 KB, 700x900
>>80345815
Genuinely curious: is there more ambiguity in the language of the untranslated version than there is in the english version? These quotes seem pretty unambiguous.
>>
>>80346149
>those same cherrypicked ayat
>>
>>80344413
Because IIRC worshipping an historical site even when connected to Islam is a form of idolatry (or something), which detracts from true worship.
>>
>>80343996
>The one thing in common with all these violent savages and the "moderates" who hold extremist views and despise the west isn't the issue

It needs to be legal to murder your kind.
>>
>>80344051
>>80345495
>>80345364
>>80345213

You are a retard if you believe this. They genuinely believe there is nothing wrong with Islam. You are working against your own if you pull this card all the time.

I talk with these people everyday they, why would they have any reason to lie to me? My parents, friends, acquaintances, they all believe Islam is perfect as it is. And that's just the nature of the Quran, the violent bits are ignored and the few peaceful proclamations are used as evidence that it isn't violent.

There is no fucking conspiracy here, I guarantee you most people probably don't even know what taqiyya is, they are just retarded. The imams with the towels on their heads would be the only ones who would be shrewd enough to resort to something like that. Either way, it's non-issue because it's so easy to determine if someone's a Muslim or not. They'll just tell you
>>
>>80345190
>Similar in practice or scripture.

Kweaw lad
>>
>>80346229
Would you care to provide context to a few of them then? I'd like to hear how "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" can be justified.
>>
>>80343996
every muslim who is not isis is misguided...since you never reformed your religion ISIS ARE THE ONLY TRUE MUSLIMS in the world...
all you faggots act like islam is like reformed Christianitybut it is not..
can't change the book and the book fuckin says isis is right
>>
>>80345303
It's a dog, not a dude.
>>
>>
File: ZP0xYDv.gif (439 KB, 254x254) Image search: [Google]
ZP0xYDv.gif
439 KB, 254x254
>>80344413
a certain branch of islam is against the worshipping of god through physical objects, but believe in a more old school branch of islam called wahabism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wahhabism

this is why they are destroying these things. they believe the path to god should be paved in a more spiritual sense.

in short, they are more religious than the average muslim

> not muslims
yes, uhm, i mean no
>>
File: 1466280998871.jpg (87 KB, 755x964) Image search: [Google]
1466280998871.jpg
87 KB, 755x964
>>80346573
>>
>>80344309
but you are the non muslims while isis lives after the quran...
you can maybe lie to us but not to your god if you die before islam has taken over everyone
>>
>>80343362

Every time some cunt comes out with the 'Bbbut ISIS aren't REAL Muslims!!!" bullshit just ask them if Muhammad was a real Muslim - seeing as he was no stranger to warmongering, murder, child rape etc.

The old 'X aren't real Y' argument can often be applicable with regards to Christianity/Buddhists etc because there's a pretty huge gap between the example set by the founding figures of those religions and any modern violent extremists. But it NEVER works for Islam because the central, founding, figure of Islam was himself a violent scumbag while the very earliest Muslims - personally converted by Muhammad - were also violent scumbags.

Violent Muslims are the real Muslims - they are actually following the personal example of Muhammad and Co. 'Peaceful' and 'tolerant' Muslims are not real Musilms as they are completely ignoring the teachings and personal example of their supposed prophet.
>>
Remind me what the punishment for leaving Islam is?
>>
File: 1456798020692.jpg (46 KB, 766x460) Image search: [Google]
1456798020692.jpg
46 KB, 766x460
>>80344133
Forget the toes!

What the fuck is that thing protruding out of the side?
>>
>leftists genuinely have more of a problem with average white men than they do with ISIS
>>
>>80344337
since when is islam reformed?since when is it allowed to not take the book serious if its not for taquiya
>>
>>80346720
That's actually a pretty scary realization...
>>
>>80344642
a quick map comparison...

Average national IQs according to IQ and the Global Inequality

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nations_and_intelligence#/media/File:National_IQ_per_country_-_estimates_by_Lynn_and_Vanhanen_2006.png

interdetsing huh
>>
islam was not and can not be reformed !everyone who says something else or says it is ok to just believe and act after half of it isn't a muslim or does taquiya!

don't let them fool you guys
>>
>>80345279
A short google showed that ISIS never claimed responsibility for any of the attacks that day.

If it was ISIS it's possible that this guy just went rogue on ISIS (maybe a /r9k/ like fag just wanting to kill himself) or it could be the Saudi's making ISIS look bad. ISIS has vowed to overthrow the ruling Saudi's as ISIS believes they have betrayed Islam. This should seem threatening enough to the Saudi kings for them to plan something in an effort to make ISIS look like the real enemy.
>>
>>80346720
I wonder how liberals feel about cis white heterosexual MUSLIM males?
>>
>>80346418
>t. roach
>>
>>80346814
Sobering, maybe. Just keep in mind that the endgame of the left is to destroy western civilization.
>>
>>80345303
Bunions. Usually chicks get those feet from wearing high heels too often.
>>
>>80346535
>can't change the book and the book fuckin says isis is right

More importantly you can't change the Prophet and the example of his actions show that ISIS is right.

>Warmongering
>Unprovoked attacks on non-Muslims
>Slavery
>Executing non-believers en masse
>Child marriage/rape

All of these things were personally committed by Muhammad and the very earliest Muslims.

A violent extremist Christian will have a pretty tough time justifying any of the above by pointing to the example set by Jesus, the Disciples or the earliest (first 300 or so years worth) of Christians.

A violent Muslim, on the other hand, can simply point to the founder of his religion and truthfully say "I am doing as Muhammad did. I am doing as the rightly guided Caliphs and early Ummah did" .
>>
>>80344619
same people talk to shit who say jews have everything under controll..why should the jews destroys structures where they leech from like the richest countrys in europe which they own and get the most out of it instead of ...some fucking saudis who use their money like the rothschilds to overrun us with pisslam
>>
>>80344934
But, Jim ISN'T a Christian because he doesn't believe in Jesus.
>>
never forget the muslims did all this a few hundred years ago without any jews involved and Europehat to unite to get them out.
they just use the jew meme and taquiya now because ...it is obvious why since the jew meme is so big since ww2
>>
File: 1467645946047.jpg (15 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
1467645946047.jpg
15 KB, 213x236
>>80343362
Who cares ?
Antwerpen'll save us
>>
>>80346889
Like, can I just convert to Islam and instantly gain oppression points and decrease my privilege level? Because it's pretty tempting to change my name to Ali Ababwa and steal a job from someone who is much more qualified than me.
>>
>>80347202
>BUT HOW WOULD ONE EVEN MEASURE THAT
>>
File: 1420766169806.png (200 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
1420766169806.png
200 KB, 600x451
>>80343362
that's simple for cucks and sandniggers mulsims are all good peoples and everytime one of them chimpout he's no longer muslim because their toilet paper "doesn't support this action"
>>
Why don't we just pull down the pants of every male and execute the ones that are circumcised?

"People" who are circumcised are:
>Jews
>Muslims
>a lot of Americans
>someone that had a deformity, like phimosis

Getting rid of all of these would severely improve the conditions of life on this planet.
>>
>>80344934
>That's like saying Jim isn't Christian because he doesn't believe in Jesus, you just spouted the fallacy of the undifferentiated middle. a group is defined by core values set by the consensus of their majority.

What shameless sophistry. So if 51% of 'Muslims' were to decide tomorrow that Muhammad was a T-Rex and that the core teaching of their religion involved the worship of marshmallows that would automatically cancel out the actual scripture of their religion and the undisputed history of Muhammad and the violent spread of Islam?

>Medina is a holy city but ISIS bombed it, they don't follow the rules of engagement outlined in the Quran, How do you explain their blatant violations ?

Perhaps you can explain how Muhammad - with his execution of non believers, unprovoked attacks on non-Muslims, ceaseless warmongering, conquest of the Arabian peninsula, child raping etc - followed these supposed 'rules of engagement outlined in the Quran'?
>>
>>80346240
Yeah, that's the justification wahhabis use when they destroy masjids and graves of prophets and historically important people of the religion.

There's a difference between having a grave at a place of worship and having a grave as an OBJECT of worship.

>>80346456
Not only did they not believe the message, the kuffar, in this specific instance the Quraysh of Mecca, actively opposed it's spread and persecuted muslims because of it.

>>80346535
The quran literally says the abode of muslims who kill other muslims is hell.

It also says to cease violence once an enemy ceases.

It also says to do quite a few things they fail in.

>>80347202
dude chill
>>
File: index.jpg (38 KB, 576x315) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
38 KB, 576x315
>>80347202
Yes Mustafa. ISIS has literally no clue about Islam.
But hey it allows you to fuck goats, when you kill the goat after. What a pure peaceful religion
>>
>>80343362
Literal "no true scotsman" argument, its a logical fallacy
>>
>>80347202
A L L C A P S
L
L
C
A
P
S

if there are more violent verses in the bible, does that mean muslims are on average 10x more likely to do some religiously based violence, considering that they have less verses and pull off more of this shit? ))) harosh
>>
>>80347419
>neo nazis: 4

muh white supremacist danger
>>
>>80347202
Just because a Muslim isn't killing people doesn't mean they don't hold shitty views like wanting sharia law in places they migrate to or death for apostates. You Canadians seem to think that any Muslim who isn't in ISIS is just fine and dandy and every so wonderful but take a look at some statistics and realise that plenty of Muslims are actually fucking cunts who have no place in civilized society.
>WELL MAYBE IF YOU WERE NICE TO THEM THEY'D INTEGRATE AND BE CVIL
1. Younger generations of Muslims born in Britain are becoming more radicalized than previous generations who immigrated here
2. How fucked up is that argument? "These people are good! Be nice to them or they will FUCKING KILL YOU." Yeah, what a great image for Muslims
>>
>>80347637
>It also says to do quite a few things they fail in.

It's all a matter of interpretation :)
>>
>>80347825
All I'm saying is that their interpretation and the interpretations of those that follow them, is seriously flawed.
>>
>>80347635
...lol
>>
>>80345190
>Europeans themselves followed a dust nigger religion for centuries that wasn't altotgether that different in practice or in scripture.

Compare Jesus and the Disciples to Muhammad and early Ummah. Compare the first 300 years of Christianity to the first 300 years of Islam.

One was founded by a pacifist hippy who 'sacrificed himself' for the good of the world and was spread - despite vicious persecuation - peacefully until centuries later it achieved a position of power and was inevitably corrupted.

The other was founded by a violent child raping Arab warlord and spread exclusively by war against non-believers both under his personal command and under the command of his earliest converts.

There is absolutely no comparison. I'm an atheist and always have been and I'm getting seriously fed up of having to defend the Christian nonsense against baseless accusations that it's pretty much the same as Islam - it fucking well isn't as anyone who has taken 30 seconds to educate themselves on the history of the respective religions knows fine well.

Islam was founded as a violent cult by a violent pedophile. Christianity was founded as a pacifist cult by a hippy. Any violent 'Christianity' stands in stark contrast to the actual example of Jesus and the earliest Christians. Any violent Islam is perfectly in line with the example of Muhammad and the earliest Muslims.
>>
>>80347905
And other actual factual Muslims would say that your interpretations are seriously flawed :)
>>
File: Mohammed_is_a_faggot_pedophile.jpg (190 KB, 498x722) Image search: [Google]
Mohammed_is_a_faggot_pedophile.jpg
190 KB, 498x722
>>80344309
Muslims need to be nuked. They are worthless subhumans. Absolutely stupid. If Their countries wouldn't have the oil you all would have been dead a long time ago.
You have no Scientists, no ethical values and are a shame for humankind. Go back where you belong filthy sandnigger to your deserts to fuck camels and rape children
>>
>>80347637
So is actively opposing the spread of Islam considered "persecution", or did the Quraysh "persecute" the Muslims in a different way that warranted being murdered?
>>
>>80343362
One only has to look at the history of Islam.
From its very creation and through most of its existence it was built around raw violence and conquering others and ruling over people with an iron fist in cultures where violence was the cure for all who caused trouble and went against whatever the current flow was.
Ruling through fear, controlling through fear and violence is a hallmark of the ideology even today.
You can argue that not all Muslim cultures or areas are like that today but to argue that the ideology doesn't support and encourage what ISIS does is a lie. They follow the Quran better then any other Muslim group does.
That doesn't mean all Muslims wanna live that way but they often have throughout history and at the ideology's founding.

If some god looked at the history of the earth in a fast frame movie and kept his eye on the history of Islam the picture of the ideology he would get on average for the whole movie is that of ISIS not that of peaceful enclaves that have existed at times and exist even now.
>>
>>80347637
the koran say killing other muslims...
see..thats how trick dumb westerners...
if isis lives by the book and does what mohammed does..the other "muslims" they kill are not muslims according to the quran...
fuck your wordplay you son of a pig
>>
>>80345926
>"The Crusaders weren't Christians".

Maybe they were or maybe not. The most important thing to bear in mind is that the Crusaders were responding to 400+ years of non stop Muslim aggression - which had seen Muslims conquer most of the Christian world - as well as persecution of Christian communities within the lands that Muslims had conquered. Look up the destruction of the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the general conduct of the 'Mad Caliph' al-Hakim. These acts combined with the centuries of warmongering and the continuous efforts to conquer Constantinople (and anywhere else that was Christian) are what led to the Crusades.
>>
>>80343362
Wow that's some deformed feet.
>>
>>80348015
>If Their countries wouldn't have the oil you all would have been dead a long time ago.

All we need to remove kebab from the Earth is come up with a cheap, efficient, renewable energy source and kill every leader in the oil industry so it can be spread.
>>
>>80346535
You're an ignorant fuck if you believe that. Research your enemy
>>
>>80344249
>"Black inmates in American prison populations are Christians"

Read the Old Testament and the new before you make that claim.
>>
>>80347637

>the abode of muslims who kill other muslims is hell.
>muslims who kill other muslims

And kuffar don't count
>>
>>80348217
you are ignorant and maybe you should read the quran first before you even talk about it
>>
>>80347839
You're right, no single group does have a monopoly on extremism. However, that data (which only goes up to 2010, so it doesn't include ISIS's many contributions) shows that in cases where the ideology was known, Islam was by far the largest contributor.

That's the issue. Islam produces a disproportionate amount of violent extremists compared to any other religion on earth.
>>
muslims did all this stuff waaaaay before jews were a thing and they fuckin lost the war last time..no they use our concept of moral and human rights against while they are rich enough to put pressure on pur politicians
>>
>>80347637
>The quran literally says the abode of muslims who kill other muslims is hell.

Easy.
>That guy's interpretation is different and wrong
>He's not a real Muslim
>ALLAHU ACKBAR DURKA DURKA MUHAMMAD JIHAD
>>
>>80344951
>"religiously atheist"

What's next? Agnostically Christian? Culturally Atheist? Religious Agnostic?
>>
google #creepingsharia
>>
>>80346646
>ISIS is real muslims and follow the Quran.
Have you read it or are you cherry picking like a nigger
>>
>>80344303
Are you baiting or fucking retarded? Open the internet, search taqyiah there, and read you idiotic shit.
>>
File: BINGO!!.jpg (127 KB, 600x751) Image search: [Google]
BINGO!!.jpg
127 KB, 600x751
>>80346535
>>80345815
>>80345495
>>80345051
>>80344309
Bullshit. But it's funny that people are really that stupid. Come on it's [current year]!
>>
>>80348293
I grew up reading it. So suck muh dick Hans
>wait you're busy with your Turkish problem
>>
>>80343362
If ISIS is really muslim they'll attack Israel.
>*crickets*
>>
>>80347580
>"Getting rid of all of these would severely improve the conditions of life on this planet."

Not all religions are the same and not all religions are false.

Have fun in your Atheist utopia.
>>
>>80348503
yes. show me the verses where they reformed something and where it says muhammed is not the 100% perfect example for a muslim
>>
Independent State of Immense Sympathy
>>
>>80347612
Not to mention he preached to a land of pagans and they allowed him to do so for years. Owning a Bible in Mecca would get you tortured or killed.
>>
>>80348547
>>80348503
ok then show us the verses where they reformed something and where it says muhammed is not the 100% perfect example for a muslim and you can do the opposite as him as discredit him..

please show us and discredit muhammed
>>
learn to quote already you dumb nigger
>>
>>80344309
>IS muslims say "we are the real muslims, these other fuckers are apostates and not real muslims!
>(((moderate))) sunnis say "no, WE are the real muslims, those IS guys are apostates and not real muslims!

really makes you think
>>
File: 1463688784629.jpg (234 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
1463688784629.jpg
234 KB, 500x557
>>80343996
>And there are serious problems with the muslim world """"""today""""""",

Guessing your referring to the math meme?> No, Mo just didn't burn enough libraries filled with antiquity translations you savages claim as your own.

References:

Everyone bar mudslimes.
>>
>>80348608
“There shall be no compulsion in acceptance of the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong.” (Quran 2:256)

OR how about

“Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best.” (Quran 16:125)
>>
>>80348706
>put pressure on people to stop living like in the middle ages for the good of all is a bad thing..

ok achmed :D
>>
>>80345190
>Islam itself isn't exactly the problem. Europeans themselves followed a dust nigger religion for centuries that wasn't altotgether that different in practice or in scripture.
Correct.

>The core problem is that Arabs are basically niggers
>Repeating kike lies
The Middle Easterners LITERALLY, not metophorically, not rhetorically, but LITERALLY created agriculture and civilization. It's a modern jewish lie that the Middle East (oudside of Israel of course) is just backward, genetically defective savages. Funny, they didn't have that problem before kike religion hit the planet like an asteroid.
>>
File: what.jpg (25 KB, 587x499) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
25 KB, 587x499
>>80348706
hmmmmm.... really makes ya thingk!
>>
>>80348766
both can have different meanings and also doesn't count if you are at war ;) and the real islam is obviously at war with us
>>
>>80344423
You bow to god not to his Prophet.
>>
>>80348023
>Quraysh "persecute" the Muslims in a different way that warranted being murdered?

They tortured their muslim slaves for their conversion, threw filth on the prophet during his prayer and tried to assassinate him on several instances before he went to Medina

>>80348254
They count if they don't fight.

>>80348732
When did he ever burn down any libraries?

Hell, Baghdad had one one largest, if not the largest, libraries in the world before Hulagu Khan wrecked the place.
>>
>>80346074
>Mercenary proxy armies created and fostored by kikes and Western capitalists
>A genuine islamic movement
Funny how the ENTIRE Middle East disagrees with the jews about the nature of ISIS and who they really work for. Odd that.

When ISIS actually makes HALF as serious an attack on jewish settlements as they have on the rest of the Middle East, THEN they can get some muslim street cred. Until then, they're very obviously jewish as fuck.
>>
>>80348606
Where did you see anything about all religions in that post?

With you Aussies it's really hard to discern whether you're just shitposting or plain retarded.
>>
File: 1455732153782s.jpg (7 KB, 250x210) Image search: [Google]
1455732153782s.jpg
7 KB, 250x210
>>80348889
what? could you explain that?
>>
>>80348889
I hate it when there's retards in my dessert.
>>
ISIS ARE NOT muslims.

They are ISRAELI MOSSAD. They are an Israeli Intelligence operated terrorist organization.
>>
>>80348862
Which real Islam would that be? The one you arbitrarily decided? Or is the only option you have left is to move the goalpost. Wow you're sure smart :^)
>>
>>80349113
I agree that they're useful to Israel, but is there any concrete evidence of that?
>>
>religious freedom
Can we just stop with that notion. People should be free to practice any religion or none but not Islam.

They won't afford the freedom to us when they ascend to power.
>>
>>80343362
If ISIS aren't muslims then the Westboro Baptist Church isn't christian.
Oh wait, with libtards it doesn't work like this.
>>
>>80349257
Or judaism, which is the source of all these problems.
>>
File: 1447178894709.jpg (250 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
1447178894709.jpg
250 KB, 720x478
>>80349146
>>80349113
go away you child raping goat fucking garbage. GO BACK to your terror infested shitholes of countries and leave us alone!
>>
>>80349245
Your television never said so, so how can you believe any evidence? After all, the Press is Free.
>>
>>80349320
>grasping at straws to make an emotional argument
Spoken like a true cuck. Maybe you could join BLM
>>
>>80349146
yeah because all the not isis "muslims" are capitalistic,materialistic and also completely sex driven subhumans who rape ever women who shows some skin and they would love to be free from the real islam but since you can't reform it they have to lie to themselves
>>
US army is an organization of peace
>>
>>80349257
Don't forget the jews
>>
File: jizz-in-my-pants-adam-o.gif (436 KB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
jizz-in-my-pants-adam-o.gif
436 KB, 320x179
>>80348905
>When did he ever burn down any libraries?
>>
>>80349232
real muslims have muhammed and what he did as a rolemodel..it's not my fault that isis does it while the rest simply make stuff up as if islam was reformed sometime
>>
File: 1375236109665.jpg (58 KB, 614x383) Image search: [Google]
1375236109665.jpg
58 KB, 614x383
>>80349113
>I DINDU NUFFIN
>DEY GO BE STEALIN MY MONEYS
Get a job, you worthless fuck.
>>
>>80348706
>PERHAPS IF ONE ONLY CONSIDERS THE MODERN ERA AND NOT THE PAST FULLY

Yes, I'm only interested in the modern era. The fact that Christianity produced more violent extremists 500 years ago does not justify Islam producing even more violent extremists today.

Nobody is murdering people in the name of liberalism, democracy, or capitalism. If you want to say the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan was the worst mistake of the last 50 years, I won't disagree with you, but they were not instigated to forcibly spread the ideologies of "liberalism, democracy, and capitalism". If they had been, maybe the countries wouldn't have been allowed to collapse into practically failed states, but that's anyone's guess.
>>
>>80343362
isis is orthodox writings of muhammed + the quran. some muslims follow only the quran as muhammed wrote it, and not the other writings muhammed wrote.

middle east is shit skin islam, just like america is gringo christanity AKA the prevailing religion of the geography, which no one takes serious except the orthodoxy
>>
>>80349317
Judaism is a dead religion. The people who still practice it devotedly are all aspie man children.

The Jews you hate are all atheists.

>>80349394
Jewry != Judaism

Explain to me how the torah or rabidical law are a problem.
>>
File: school.jpg (29 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
school.jpg
29 KB, 500x437
>>80349245
>I agree that they're useful to Israel,
In what way, Josh?
>>
>>80349322
Don't deflect. I don't even watch TV.

>>80349417
Well?
>>
>>80349485
Wrong. I hate all jews. Jewish culture derives from jewish religion and both are cancer. The only good jew is an anti-jew like David Cole or Bobby Fischer.
>>
>>80349257

Islam is not a religion, it is a "complete system for life."

Its status as a religion needs to be revoked, as it is a political system in opposition to rival political systems

And remember, persecution is worse than killing!
>>
>>80348706
>HOWEVER I TAKE A BROADER VIEW OF THINGS
This is what autists do when you pin them down on the specifics of their retarded world view. It only makes since the more you abstract out more. KYS
>>
>>80343362
They are not a religion of peace, otherwise "extremists" and "radicalized" would be extremely peaceful. What they are not.
>>
>>80349287
>Westboro Baptist Church isn't christian
They aren't.
Because they don't follow the teachings of the Book they follow. If they called themselves tablecloths...would they be tableclothes?
See how easy that is?
ISIS does follow the teachings of the Book they follow.
>>
>>80349506
Then their behavior and their selection of targets is exactly the evidence you need.
>>
>>80349571
Way to say nothing at all. The modern Jew is everything he is without the religion of old. Forbid him to practice Judaism and the same Jew he will be.

You hating Jews is a separate matter from the effect of Judaism.
>>
>>80349435
Real muslims actually have the Quran, Sunnah, and Hadith. Taken all into account is where would get different sects. Hanafi, Ibadi, Wahabist, Twelve, just to name a few. You're telling me that someone following a different tune is lumped in with the whole? Then clearly Joseph Smith and the "Mormon Jesus" is absolutely a part of Christianity. Islam, like Christianity, is not a monolithic religion.
>>
>>80349505
The destabilization of the Middle East as outlined in the Clean Break Report of 1996, and enacted by Western Nations since the Invasion of Iraq.
>>
>>80349578
Nigger it shouldn't be allowed either as a religion or an encompassing world view.
>>
File: 1385610959402.jpg (36 KB, 415x938) Image search: [Google]
1385610959402.jpg
36 KB, 415x938
>>80349571
Dey steal yo moneys, anon?
I've never understood why you fucks are so proud of being Bottoms.
I think you like it.
>>
>>80349635
t. autist

They do follow the book dummy
>>
>>80349706
They are inseparable. My hating "judaism" was rhetoric. Remove kikes and all vestiges of their evil darkness-worship culture from the world and a majority of modern problems vanish.

>>80349793
They stole my world and wrecked it.
>>
>>80346549

Yeah the guy does have some fucked up looking feet. The balls of his big toes look funky as fuck!
>>
>>80349621

by that logic, white extremists would be extremely white, aka albinos
>>
File: CatGotTheCamera.jpg (26 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
CatGotTheCamera.jpg
26 KB, 500x375
>>80343362

I never realized how different dog feet look from cat feet.
>>
>>80349820
Okay fag, go hate Shapiros and Liebowitzes in a corner if you like. I wasn't talking about ethnic groups at all, only religion.
>>
>>80349485
The Torah isn't a problem? What about the:
>slaves
>selling of children
>stoning
>forced circumcision
>dietary restrictions
>capital offense to not adhere to the religion

Oh wait, it's ok cause the Judeo-Christian ideology is what makes us strong. Good goy.

Look up the customs information for Israel. You can be deported for bringing in a Bible, preaching another religion besides Judaism, converting individuals via mission trips.
>>
>>80349719
>Real muslims actually have the Quran, Sunnah, and Hadith
They would say no.
>Then clearly Joseph Smith and the "Mormon Jesus" is absolutely a part of Christianity
By that logic, you could write the next Gospel and insist Christians follow it.
>>
>>80349861
Remove the hair and they're the same
>>
>>80349899
>I wasn't talking about ethnic groups at all, only religion.
Antisemitic hatemonger..
>>
File: 1386498792888.jpg (47 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
1386498792888.jpg
47 KB, 960x541
>>80349742
Idiotic.
See? You aren't a loser because of de Jooz, you're a loser because you didn't get an education.
You're just a black guy blaming whitey.
>>
>>80346711
I think it's another toe.

And

FUCK ISLAM dirty cocksucking sand niggers the lot of them
>>
>>80348905
Torturing slaves, throwing filth on a person, and attempted assassination of that same person are reprehensible crimes, but I still don't see how that justifies genocide of an entire tribe, especially since Muhammad ordered many assassinations, and did not entirely disapprove of slavery.
>>
>>80349951
>Israel
I don't give two fucks what you can be punished for in Israel, it's wholly irrelvent.

Anyway, everything you describe is in the Christian canon too. It also happens to be impossible to follow hence whey no one ever has. And if you want to ban Christianity from public life you should walk into the sea and not come up.
>>
File: 1425196612130.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1425196612130.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>80349795
No, champ. They don't.
>>
>>80349812

You just want a Muhommed cock in your ass is all. Just admit it.
>>
>>80349956

Oh shit they are. This shit is fascinating.
>>
>>80350027
how so moron
>>
>>80348183
I believe that to be true and in about 50 years if the niggers and Muslims won't be in majority they will get wiped out and abandoned in misery to die in their shithole country without any foreign help
>>
>>80349812
Everything you typed is wrong.
You're picture is easily-disproven, too.
What are you trying to do here?
Do you know anything about history?
>>
>>80350090
You're on an antisemetic lolicon hentai board, so I'm guessing you don't yourself.

How exactly do WBC not follow the book?
>>
>>80349954
>They would say no
Can't deny Sunnah, Hadith, or Quran. All are necessary for the religion.

>write another gospel and insist on following it.
Like the book of Mormon? Or the book of maccabees? Or papal infallibility?

Or are you talking about protestantism? Where any shithead can start a church. Or the Coptics, who swear up and down they're the only ones doing it right?
>>
>>80350090
What's something they don't follow that 'true Christians' do follow then?
>>
>>80343362
sort ur bunions kemosabe
>>
File: in da club.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
in da club.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>80350090

no one follows true christianity except Joseph Kony
>>
>>80349719
it doesn't matter what humansmade up after mohammeds dead..the quran is gods word delivered trough mohammed..what you little peasants made up since then can't be followed back to the prophet or allah..
it was completely made up in the heads of humans..thats not how islam works..thats the reason why islam split into so much parts and all hate each other...because you can't make stuff up beside the quran and then make everyone believe it who read the quran..
you guys are little bastards who tried to change the meaning of the quran while you can't change the quran itself and thats why all your little sects hate each other because they all know whats up
>>
>>80347945

You missed this, based brit.

>/Thread
>>
File: sensual.jpg (65 KB, 457x577) Image search: [Google]
sensual.jpg
65 KB, 457x577
>>80349820
>OH LAWD
A tiny minority that won't fight back wrecked you.
You just need a man, honey.
>>
>>80349742
as is the middle east was stable before lol you guys just regenerated after the crusades
>>
>>80350131
Judaism allows much worse abuses of humanity than Muslims.

Of course, Christianity is far more humanitarian than both, even though Christians are not.
>>
>>80343362
Bring up the no true scotsman fallacy that's pretty much what they are using.
>>
>>80350087
You don't care about Israel. The land of the jews, run by jews, under Jewish law when you post was
>Jewry != Judaism explain to me how rabbinical law... etc.

Wew lad you're a Boot licker aren't you?
>>
File: 5ofthem.jpg (55 KB, 616x944) Image search: [Google]
5ofthem.jpg
55 KB, 616x944
>>80349951
You have no idea what happened in the past, and your ignorance has ruined you.
>>
>>80343362
they are Muslims true

technically not.
>>
File: 1451240046012.jpg (120 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
1451240046012.jpg
120 KB, 600x534
>>80347945

According to Christianity

1) Jesus is God

2) God says countless times in the Old Testament to kill entire tribes, enslave people ane spare no one

Just kill yourself inbred island monkey
>>
>>80350199
>You're on an antisemetic lolicon hentai board
No, princess, I'm on /pol/.
Just because a few single-digit IQ typed come by doesn't make them significant.
There's very little of the other stuff, either.
Damn, son, you aren't smart.
>>
>>80350219
>All are necessary for the religion.
No, they really aren't.
>Like the book of Mormon? Or the book of maccabees? Or papal infallibility?
Exactly. Anyone can add their own books; that doesn't mean everyone else now has to follow it. That's easy enough to understand, right?
>>
>>80349812
>>
>>80350552
>You're on an antisemetic lolicon hentai board
>No, princess, I'm on /pol/.

Newfag is newfagging at 9001.

RUN! CANCER SHITSTORM IMMINENT!
>>
>>80350269
>what humans made up
You're clearly ignorant of what you're talking about. As to your point about Islam splitting up? Sunni, Shia has to do with line of succession (kind of the same thing between Orthodox v Latin Christianity for 1000 years). Also, if you think Christianity is not absolutely the same under your standards then you are ignoring your argument against your own to invalidate mine. That's too fucking stupid to put into words, but I guess it makes more sense if you can cower behind mud slinging because you can't admit you know enough about either religion to mount a good argument.
>>
>>80350236
>What's something they don't follow that 'true Christians' do follow then?
WBC, you mean.
You have it opposite. They DO follow things that aren't in the Book. Like blind hatred. That's the exact opposite of 'the plank in your own eye', isn't it? Yes, it is.
>>
>>80350396
Statement without context? How about "You have no idea what happened in the future do you?"
>>
>>80350045
The jewish tribe of Khaybar betrayed him and sold out the Muslims to the Quraysh that were warring with the muslim government in Medina.

>>80350321
It was far more stable, yes.
>>
>>80350788

>And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them. Deuteronomy 7:2

Christian Taqqiya
>>
File: stupid (2).jpg (42 KB, 490x414) Image search: [Google]
stupid (2).jpg
42 KB, 490x414
>>80350346
Anyone who replies to you with anything but pic related is as dumb as you appear to be.
Because the post was sense-free.
>>
File: wahhabi_698342.jpg (44 KB, 576x471) Image search: [Google]
wahhabi_698342.jpg
44 KB, 576x471
>>80343362
Because they are heretics.
>>
>>80350467
Wanting to convert Iraq and Afghanistan to democracies was not the reason for the invasion. It was, however, the failed plan for what to do after toppling the governments.

You can argue that Bush had ulterior motives, but by and large the reason for the invasions, from the view of the American public, was national security. It was fear that the governments of Iraq and Afghanistan would support more terrorist attacks in America. Again, you can argue that it was an irrational and misguided fear, and I'd agree, but those were the reasons the American public was initially supporting the invasion. Not to spread democracy by force, but to end a threat to their national security.
>>
A Catholic priest who molest and rape little boys is still a Catholic, but other Catholic have the right to think the act disqualifies him from being a Catholic.
>>
>>80346535
>cant change the book
>book got changed 2 times now
>>
>>80350655
That's my point they all don't. The booze swilling, pork eating Bosniaks don't buy into the Saudi stone your woman for looking at a man mentality. You can't cherry pick an example and say "thus so they all are".
>>
>>80350467
Is anyone else reading this as muzzy anon screaming directly into their ears?
>>
/pol/ needs a few Buddhists and Hindus.

In debate Muslims get locked into their worldview where only Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are worthy of mention. It conveniently ignores how Muslims are shit towards ALL religions and all people throughout the world.
>>
>>80350900
>waaa! I refuse to refute your statement, so I'll call you dumb!

Okay.
>>
>>80347637
>>80346240
Yes certainly, which means if ISIS ruled Medina, they would definately blow up the Kaaba or break the stone

But not while people are around, in even the most extremist forms of Islam, they wouldn't be allowed to go against the order of the Prophet Muhammad, which is not to spill blood in Mecca and Medina
>>
File: 1431745906347.jpg (7 KB, 294x172) Image search: [Google]
1431745906347.jpg
7 KB, 294x172
>>80350517
>2) God says countless times in the Old Testament to kill entire tribes, enslave people ane spare no one
A couple of times. It only seems 'countless' to you because math is so Hard!1!
No, seriously.
Life was different in the Bronze Age. I know, I know! Impossible, right?!1!
Did you know...BRACE YOURSELF...they didn't have PHONES!?? OMG RIGHT????
>>
File: infidels.jpg (67 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
infidels.jpg
67 KB, 663x784
>>80345051

yeah I read the part of your book that says Lying is OK, to promote & protect islam

>Don't get too upset, We don't want you to explode
>>
>>80346584
>Destroying buildings
>Is equivalent to detonating a bomb in the vicinity of other Muslims, inside Medina, and not even damaging any of the buildings

see >>80351039
>>
>>80346535

>ISIS ARE THE ONLY TRUE MUSLIMS

so there was no muslim before 2005 ?

LMAO
>>
File: you (2).jpg (46 KB, 540x341) Image search: [Google]
you (2).jpg
46 KB, 540x341
>>80350709
Leaving is your best option. A boy can only take so much humiliation, right?
>>
>>80351093

damage control
>>
>>80350788
>They DO follow things that aren't in the Book. Like blind hatred.
'blind hatred' isn't a quantifiable piece of doctrine or thing you can follow. That's nothing more than a slur against the WBC.
>That's the exact opposite of 'the plank in your own eye', isn't it?
The purpose of that parable is that I should be careful to avoid hypocrisy and make sure I'm not guilty of the same sin I accuse another of, such as blindly hating on someone by falsely accusing them of blind hatred while not recognising the irony that your slander of them is a demonstration of the very same blind hatred you're accusing them of.

The WBC do a better job of following Christian principles than many.
>>
>>80348706
>cannot greentext properly
Either bot or some edgy advanced shitposting technique
>>
>>80351104

waiting for the source
>>
>>80343362
Assumptions should never be allowed to compete with facts.. and the leftists and politicians who talk about islam don't know a thing about islamic law, which is why they don't understand that islamic law IS the problem.. And that they either have to remove jihad from islamic law, or they will have to be banned from practicing it in the west.
Sadly Islam and learning about it is the direct opposite of what leftists think, because in actuality the BETTER you understand islamic law, the more dangerous you will understand that it is...
>>80327754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F&index=1 [Embed]
http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/?s=Stephen+Coughlin
Stephen coughlin 6 part intelligence brief, on muslim brotherhood, islamic law, the milestones process, OIC and the concept of individual jihad
Even individual jihad is a LEGAL FORM OF JIHAD THAT GOES BACK TO THE TIME OF MUHAMMAD.. it's not a new thing spurred on by western influence.. as they would like you to believe..
http://pastebin.com/4aB2uwta
The "it's not about islam" people have no foot to stand on when debating people who actually understand islamic law.. Here's the trick to it.. go to the islamic law that muslims teach to other muslims to follow.. not the taqiyya books they give to the kuffar to decieve.. Then you will find out very quickly what islamic law is.. Al azhar university stamp of approval stuff is what you need to look for. Gold standard in sunni islamic law. Like harward yale and others combined when it comes to islamic law.. books like reliance of the traveller is a good example of this.
Then you can also see that the islamic terrorist organizations follow islamic law, and not only follow it mildly but follow it meticulously and with great detail..
>>
>>80350760
>As to your point about Islam splitting up? Sunni, Shia has to do with line of succession
That was a split.
>f you think Christianity is not absolutely the same under your standards
Christianity is nothing like what it was back then. Not even a little bit. It's not even the same as 50 years ago.
>>
>>80351093
Wew lad really grasping at straws there. You're trying to gloss over the fact that you're holy book has genocide (entire nations, cities, and all their livestock).

>that damage control
>>
>>80351240
Learn the difference between establishing a nation and taking over the world, and then you might have a chance of making a halfway decent argument next time.
>>
>>80350837
Your post I replied to was blindingly stupid. There wasn't a single thing to reply to that wouldn't have made me a moron, too.
Argue with pigs and you'll both get dirty etc.
Maybe you didn't make your point. I don't know.
>>
>>80351324
Than by the previous argument all Christians aren't "real" Christians. Which is stupid. Which is my point.
>>
>>80351324
>Christianity is nothing like what it was back then. Not even a little bit. It's not even the same as 50 years ago.
Yeah, and that really worries me. So many preachers are steering themselves away from the Bible because of bits that don't fit in line with their ability to do lefty virtue-signalling. When the last time you've heard a sermon from Judges or Kings?
>>
File: 1426600411736.jpg (89 KB, 827x480) Image search: [Google]
1426600411736.jpg
89 KB, 827x480
>>80350899
Bronze Age.
Fucking BRONZE Age.
Do you realize that a few things have changed since the dawn of fucking civilization?
The OT has been modified by the religions that follow it.
The Koran has not been.
>>
>>80351032

Buddhism is only a set of philosophy and it is compatible with other religion because they don't follow a god.

Hinduism is pretty much a case of religion and the culture of a country being inseparable. A lot of them are live the religion but deep down they know none of this is real, but because cultural identity they will keep living it.
>>
>>80350760
>implying anyone is taking Christianity serious these days.
jesus is like a moral compass for us and the 10 commandments are in short what our laws are based on..thats it
everything else is reformed or..you will not find someone in the entire world who lives after it...
can you say the same about islam?
i give a piss about catholics i was in a church like 3 times in my life because of other people and fuck pope francis..
that doesn't change the fact that i grew up between muslims and christians and that i can read and understand stuff..
probably 100 times better than you since you are addicted to suck someone elses cock everytime it is useful for your sect and lie about how fucked up it is to lure other people into it...just like a heroin addict..it destroys you and your friends but you can't accept that so you will destroy everyone else until everyone sits in the same boat
>>
File: 1386830134035.jpg (241 KB, 2048x725) Image search: [Google]
1386830134035.jpg
241 KB, 2048x725
>>80350923
>Wanting to convert Iraq and Afghanistan to democracies was not the reason for the invasion
Of course if was.
Had it succeeded, everything would have worked out great.
Saying it's not the reason is moron-tier, because even your mom could see there's no good outcome otherwise. Putting in a new CIA-compliant dictator would have been safe and easy.
>was national security
That's what would have followed. Again, the dictator path would be better for that, too.
>you can argue that it was an irrational and misguided fear, and I'd agree,
You're just stupid. There were two more planes-into-buildings, a Beltway sniper, and poison being mailed everywhere.
Fuck, man.
Pay attention to something besides your dick.
>>
>>80351321
It's true that jihad is incumbent on muslims. To say otherwise would be untrue and disingenuous. It's also true that jihad isn't limited to war or violence.

Thing is, even when muslims are at war, there are detailed rules of engagement that are to be followed as detailed in the quran and the prophet's example, details those groups ignore or neglect.
>>
>>80350890
it was not..it was under dictatorships from the saudis to all the other fuckers and just not developed at all...people where peacefulin the desert because there was just desert and no internet and nothing..they weren't even peaceful..just neutral because they knew nothing else...
and now we see again the fucking hypocritic jealous is so deep in their mind that the only thing you guys work on is again takin over so that we all live in a fucking mental desert like you did the last few hundred years
>>
>>80350932
>A Catholic priest who molest and rape little boys is still a Catholic,
No. That implies being a Catholic is something you can call yourself. You can call yourself a pencil, but you aren't, are you?
>>
>>80351572
Not the guy you were responding to, but no muslim who knows his theology would make the argument that the Quran has changed, however that's where the the Hadith, and Sunnah, are supposed to step in. Doctrine wise, the religion is allowed to be interpreted to the time the Ummah (muslims of the world) live in. Unfortunately you get these Jihadi Imams who decide they can cut and paste whatever the fuck they want to get shit like ISIS.
>>
>>80348183
Colza oil may not be as efficient as diesel, but can be converted to biodiesel or used directly on a true diesel engine, since the very first models were devised for vegetal oil use. Or we remove kebab and use the deserts to cultivate Jatropha, which should as Colza as well.
>>
>>80351572

Oh well, that's cool

genocide and rape is OK because it was in the "BRONZE age"
>>
>>80351895
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>80350986
show us what was changed in the quran
>>
>>80349020
oh my!

I see the problem, only the left hand is supposed to wipe
>and becomes Taboo, for ANY other use
>>
>>80350993
>The booze swilling, pork eating Bosniaks
Then they don't follow the Koran.
Ergo de facto, not muslims.
Simple.
Words mean things.
>>
>>80351651
>no one takes the religion serious including me, but I can therefore dictate religious value.

I didn't know fedoras could tip that hard.
>>
>>80351004
Hell, did anyone read that at all?
I'll bet you were the only one.
>>
>>80351974
By that logic any jew or Christian who drinks to intoxication is not following the Bible and not Christian.
>>
File: me 2.jpg (177 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
me 2.jpg
177 KB, 500x705
>>80351900
>You can call yourself a pencil, but you aren't, are you?

Funny thing about that...
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.