[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ - NEED RATINGS I have to read this book for my comparative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
/POL/ - NEED RATINGS

I have to read this book for my comparative government. My teacher is a Eurocuck, but is this book somewhat redpilled??
Anyone familiar with Fareed Zakaria?
>>
File: 8jXUdsQ.jpg (61 KB, 607x378) Image search: [Google]
8jXUdsQ.jpg
61 KB, 607x378
IF U IS COMING HERE FOR INFORMATION FOR A COURSE METHINKS YOU GOING TO FAIL

PEOPLE HERE IS NOT SO SMARTZ

PROTIP ... DONT QUOTE INTERNET IDIOTS IF YOU WANT TO SOUND SMART

IF YOU QUOTE IDIOTS ON 4 CHN YOU WILL SOUND LIKE IDIOT ON 4CHAN

READ BOOK

READ SOME CRITIQUES OF BOOK

WRITE ESSAY
>>
>>80337189
He's a PakI doctor who works for CNN so no.
>>
>>80337189

most people here will hate him because he's a globalist, a CNN anchor, a WAPO contribubtor, and a CFR member, but I kind of like him sometimes because he is a disciple of the geopolitical teachings of Zbigniew Brzezinski, who /pol/ probably hates assuming they know who either of them are or have read their books and articles or listened to their lectures
>>
>>80337189
ask /int/
>>80337772
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>80337189
>Anyone familiar with Fareed Zakaria?

He's a globalist bastard.
>>
>>80337189
>Fareed Zakaria

This guy is a hardcore globalist, so no.
>>
>>80337189
>Fareed Zakaria

please don't fill your head with that propaganda
>>
>>80338775
>>80338600

Lucky fucking me. Sadly I have to it's a prerequisite for the course.
>>
>>80337189
>fareed zakaria
>redpilled
lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBTBBNOtbhM
>>
>>80337189
Ho about you read it and judge for yourself you fucking poof
>>
>>80339018

in that case, treat it like you're an undercover cop or some shit - read it like you're studying the inner workings of those who wish you harm..... in that sense, it'll be insightful - and you can strengthen your defenses against their ongoing assaults --- keep cool and remain acutely aware of what you're actually reading - and the damage these people are doing, and intend to accelerate
>>
>>80339269
fuck off, shit tier country I don't even bother to know. This is my Mongolian finger painting forum now
>>
>>80339762
Thanks, I'll try to do it that way
>>
>>80338484
/int/ is brimming with cucks though.

t. Cuck who browses /int/
>>
>>80337189
Fareed Zakaria is a well read CNN analyst/journalist.

However, he is the most centre/moderate/no values type of person there is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.