[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens to Mexico if Hillary wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Hillary spots a shekel.jpg (36 KB, 530x373) Image search: [Google]
Hillary spots a shekel.jpg
36 KB, 530x373
What happens to Mexico if Hillary wins?
>>
Mexico wins

the Mexican elite get to send millions more poor Mexicans into the US
>>
>>80337152
The North American Union will take one step closer to reality.

Liberals are hellbent on creating an NAU. Obama is already laying the groundwork. Hillary will take it even further. If she gets a second term, it will probably become official in that term.
>>
>>80337152
Reconquista
>>
>>80337152
Open borders with the US
>>
Free visa travel for every Mexican citizen

Same will go for Canada
>>
>>80337277
Would you rather 1 millions chrtian mexicans or 1 million syrian muslims?
>>
>>80337152
Those things that you hate about it will intensify.
Picture all ofGuatemala travelling north through your country.
>>
>>80337460
Establishment GOP are also in the tank. Cruz's wife worked on a NAU planning committee ffs. Still raff hard any time someone says Cruz was the true reformer we needed.
>>
>>80337670
This is a false dilemma. I don't want either of those things.
>>
>>80337670
Neither.
>>
>>80337670
Neither. Fuck off, spic.
>>
>>80337733

True.
>>
>>80337152
Mexico becomes the new state of South Texas.
>>
>>80337670
Neither. I want anyone of any color in any number who understands and loves English common law tradition and negative rights. The people they're flooding Europe and the US with are simple people, but are nevertheless ideologically convinced globalist foot soldiers who hate negative rights and worship the privilege-doling Patron figure. That's their great global model, a handful of trillionaires, tossing favors to a mass of peasants.
Like 300. Stand or kneel. I want people who want to stand.
>>
File: AMERICAN_UNION_AU.jpg (290 KB, 704x804) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAN_UNION_AU.jpg
290 KB, 704x804
GLOBALISM YES
MAKE AMERICA A UNION AGAIN!
>>
>No wall
>No wake up call
>No Guatemalan genocide
>No change
>>
>>80337670
>Would you rather 1 millions chrtian mexicans or 1 million syrian muslims?

Illegal (!) immigrants (thieves) aren't Christian, as Jesus told his followers to respect the law.
>>
>>80337670
One blows up in your airport's bathroom and the other in the whole airport
>>
>>80338150
>I want anyone of any color in any number who understands and loves English common law tradition and negative rights

The fantastic tradition and framework that allows forcing Christians to bake gay wedding cakes.
>>
>>80337152
>Trudeau, Clinton and Nieto change the North American Union into a political entity
>the new country gets to be ruled by bureaucrats much like the EU.
>decades later Hillary is hailed as "the Founding Mother"
>everything in the new nation is written in 4 languages : spanish, english, french and ebonics
>>
>>80337152
Margarita Zavala wins the 2018 mexican election and hillary endorses her because she is a woman. Canada gets a feminist prime minister and all males have to submit to a rape test.
>>
>no wall
>drug cartels continue making millions in the States
>mass beheadings
>Mexican government collapses
>El Chapo becomes president
>>
It'll still be a shithole.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.