[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Trump win? I'm worried.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: trump cant win.png (15 KB, 300x228) Image search: [Google]
trump cant win.png
15 KB, 300x228
How can Trump win? I'm worried.
>>
He has no path to victory. not without Florida.

Reports that he has no campaign office set up in a few swing states. The GOP gave up on him. They are showing some nominal support in order to maintain the illusion that the party is stable and unified but they're just preparing for the fallout and eventual purge and reorganization of the party.

See you in 4 years breh
>>
>>80336972
This. A GOP candidate will demolish Hillary in 4 years. This year was a sacrifice to ensure that an outside like Trump can never become a legitimate presidential candidate again.
>>
>>80337257
>GOP candidate will demolish Hillary in 4 years

like it even matters

the average GOP cuck is identical to Clinton.
>>
Maybe I'm an anomaly but I haven't met a single person that is going to vote for (C). Even the Bernie supporters find her too shrill and corrupt to let her cunt get anywhere near the white house. I wouldn't be surprised if these polls aren't cooked in favor of (C)..
>>
>>80336688
>mfw my state is in favor of trump
Nice
>>
>>80336688
There's more than 100 days left. It's too soon to say who will win.
>>
>Brexit will never happen
>>
File: magaanime.png (920 KB, 831x1306) Image search: [Google]
magaanime.png
920 KB, 831x1306
>>80336688
there have been 0 debates

he will win
>>
File: tumblr_n3vr42pgM81qij4qoo3_500.jpg (131 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3vr42pgM81qij4qoo3_500.jpg
131 KB, 500x398
He can't. Drumpf is a racist, unqualified piece of dogshit and will easily go down in the biggest defeat since Dukakis lost to Bush. Literally any Republican would've made this competitive, even Jeb, but your average mouth breathing Republican is so dumb they went for the one guy who will go down in flames. All because racism and sexism.
>>
Look Mommy, I called him Drumpf again! haha it sounds like dump XD
>>
>>80337257
>This. A GOP candidate will demolish Hillary in 4 years.

There won't be a GOP in 4 years if Trump loses. Not one that isn't functionally identical to the Obongo administration in policy and rhetoric, anyway. The levels of corruption are so off-the-scale under Shillary that it will basically be the end of america and the creation of Kwanzania, a third world banana republic who sold all it's nuclear weapons to islamic and african countries to fund welfare for blacks and sterilization for whites.
>>
>>80336688
Doing nothing. If current demographics in the polls hold, he win's by Electoral College.
>>
>>80337577
>polls are cooked if they don't show my candidate winning

That said, Trump is on an ascending trend again.
>>
>>80336688

He leads his party into the Dungeons of Woe to steal the Banshee-Queen's Democratic Tome of Necromantic Rituals and release all the tortured souls that they have bound into the ballets back into the afterlife.
>>
>>80336688
you're not voting Libertarian why?

>fucking ameriburgers
>>
File: 1467389912433.jpg (282 KB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
1467389912433.jpg
282 KB, 1024x736
>>80341165

Good. Maybe then we can stop killing black kids every fucking week for crossing the street. I can't wait until whites are subject to everything they continue to do to POC on a daily basis.
>>
>>80341903

Eh, having Whites be subjected to it implies that there are even laws in the first place.

Without White Men, White Man's world no longer exists.

Hello Liberia!
>>
>>80341388
Because a monkey dressed as a football player isn't a football player.
>>
File: davidclarke.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
davidclarke.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>80341903
I always read "POC" as "Progeny of Crap"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.