[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Matt Damon thinks you shouldn't have guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Matt-Damon-Puppet.jpg (30 KB, 503x317) Image search: [Google]
Matt-Damon-Puppet.jpg
30 KB, 503x317
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/06/matt-damon-mass-gun-confiscation-needed-us-australia
>>
>>80335112
My Temple is trying to push gun control now (reform jews) and I really want to tell them its not appropriate (its not religious, there's nothing in the Torah about fucking gun control) but I don't want to piss off my Rabbi. Sigh.
>>
>kikes wanting to be the only ones to own assault rifle and military quality weapons.

dont let these swine turn you into russia

OH WAIT

already too late.

heheheh

poor poor murka
>>
>>80335217

Kick him in the nuts then.
>>
>glorifies guns
>wants to ban them
>while having an extremely secure mansion and security (with guns)
ayy lmao
>>
>>80335217
Aaron Zelman bro
>>
lol guess i'll be boycotting the jason borne series.
>>
>>80335217
Maybe your Temple is doing this not because the Torah requires it, but because it is a good idea? Just a thought.
>>
Who cares, just let the jester dance for our entertainment.
>>
Can someone please humiliate him??
>>
>>80335112
>all of Americas guns get confiscated
>Canada invades and takes over
Prepare your women for the Canadian cock carrousel
Schools will be indoctrination centres to Americans to worship their Canadian overlords
College classes for Americans will exclusively consist of how to pleasure the uncircumcised penis, how to give oral to a Canadian, and how to prepare for Anal devastation from the colossal Canadian cum gun
>>
>>80335112
Maaaatt Daaamon
>>
>>80335112
Why do celebrities think they have to weigh in on political issues they know nothing about and why do people hold their opinions above those of regular people?
>>
why do americans give shit about an actors opinion? they get paid for telling you that xyz is good or bad.
>>
>>80340725
because average people are fucking retarded and think celebrity = intelligent / god level
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.