[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1465776251665.jpg (1 MB, 1751x1648) Image search: [Google]
1465776251665.jpg
1 MB, 1751x1648
Four years I have been here, and four years of redpilling has changed me from a ignorant left leaning normie into a more knowledgeable person who understands things before accepting them as fact. I now lean more to the right with facts and statistics pushing me more right by the day it seems.

Social media is a disinfo echo chamber that had me voting democrat and had convinced me that republicans were the cancer. Now my whole family who were once democrats their entire lives have switched sides due to the redpill. I know quite a bit of shit on here is just memes (which I enjoy) but the redpill isn't one of them, so thank you all and remember to praise kek
>>
>>80326359
This. Me 2.
>>
>>80326359
Also, post yfw /pol/ inspires democrats to vote for Trump leading him to win.
>>
File: 1347209432261.jpg (38 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1347209432261.jpg
38 KB, 630x420
>>80326528
The truth is all there is, it is time the public knew what is really going on. If more people become aware of the facts then Trump will win in a landslide
>>
Welcome home. Praise kek
>>
>>80326359
Why do you faggots feel the need to announce yourselves? Save your signaling for reddit and Facebook

Just show up and shut up, like the rest of us.
>>
Just don't let it get to your head bruv. Remember that the purpose of knowledge is to share it and make other people better.

Don't give up on society just because you realize how fucked up it is.

Being redpilled is half the battle. Reaching out to bluepills and redpilling them is the other half. And this has to be done using tactics that are beyond that of the bluepills. You won't be able to use "Are you kidding me" responses or any scoffs or taunts. You will have to be patient and you will have to be calm but also diligent.

And remember, the red pilling never stops. The red pill is technically an asymptote. Something you get closer and closer to but never actually reach. So keep reading books, keep learning about history, and keep red pilling yourself.
>>
REPORT THESE SELF ADVERTISING THREADS TO MODS.

FUCK OF KEKELUX NO WE WON'T MAKE YOU MORE FOLLOWERS FOR YOUR PSEUDO HALF BAKED PHILOSOPHY CHANNEL.

REPORT THIS TO MODS OR HE CAN BUY 4CHAN Ad's if HE WANTS TO BRING MORE ATTENTION TO HIS CHANNEL
>>
>>80327497
>>80326482
We need to be out spreading the truth and helping our countrymen see the light. It is a civic duty that has been ignored for far too long
>>
File: being european.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
being european.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
Look at how happy they were
>>
>>80328106
Fuck off, I don't even watch Steve but maybe I should since faggots like you seem to hate him so much.

ps: You are going to pay for the wall
>>
>>80326359
All of those are real quotes?
>>
File: 00045248.jpg (91 KB, 500x684) Image search: [Google]
00045248.jpg
91 KB, 500x684
>>80328227
They were not happy about the state our country is in. Hell if anything they are more happy to see a way to fix things instead of all that hope and change bullshit king nigger promised to deliver then didn't. At least not positive change
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.