[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit It, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: ClAOpVMXAAA-OCC.jpg (56 KB, 600x755) Image search: [Google]
ClAOpVMXAAA-OCC.jpg
56 KB, 600x755
Little Benji. He's right more often than he's wrong. Life is about compromise, and if you can't find middle ground with Ben Shapiro, then you're just a fucking idiot who hasn't lived long enough to understand the value in compromise. Prove me wrong.

>You fucking can't.
>>
>>80326342

it's a fallacy

it's in the sticky

just read the sticky

u had 1 job
>>
>>80326497
So did you, yet the emus persist.
>>
Hasn't he given in and supported Trump already?
>>
>>80326644

proved u rong and it didn't rely make u think

whatcha slidin rabbi?
>>
>>80326342
Comey quoted him several times, 'FACTS DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS'
>>
>>80326342
Ben loves people posting that merchant pic to him on twatter
Send ben merchants to ben shapiro.
>>
>>80326342
kek, compromise and lose, don't compromise and lose. the last 50 years have shown it's a no win for us. ridiculing from the sidelines is more enjoyable.
>>
>>80326874
I don't think you proved anything wrong. In fact, your entire argument is based on semantics, when, if anyone with at least three years of education can grasp, the challenges were clear. Statements are issued as questions all the time, but when you ignore context, it's easy to cling to sweet nothings. What the hell are they teaching you in EmuLand?
>>
I really like him. Too bad he's NeverTrumpin.
guess I'm a #hillfiremissle now.
>>
>>80327348
>Statements are issued as questions all the time

Your statement that you seem to think is a question was posed with a THIS IS NOT UP FOR DEBATE - so how can I debate you on this?
>>
>>80327938
>Unironically believes rhetorical green text isn't satire.

Quit playing stupid. Your country doesn't deserve half the ass-kissing it gets, if this is the best you can do.
>>
>>80326342
So this is some nobody? Really fucking intresting when my mind is thinking about war and millions of dead whites and niggers.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.