[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when you get pulled over by a cop, do you give them a bunch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
File: Police-photo.jpg (31 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Police-photo.jpg
31 KB, 320x480
So when you get pulled over by a cop, do you give them a bunch of bullshit and grief or do you just hand over your ID/Insurance?
>>
I'm white so I cooperate
>>
I just hand over my shit.

Why bother? If it's objectionable I'll just take it to traffic court
>>
>>80325538
I like to ask them about there day ect... Ask about something anecdotal. I like most cops who have pulled me over.
>>
I inform him that I have a firearm and quickly reach into my pocket
>>
>>80325538
I cooperate and have never had any trouble.
>>
>>80325896
kek, the only smart option.
>>
>>80325538
AM
I
BEING
DETAINED
>>
>>80325538
I give them what they want, answer their questions honestly, and don't cop an attitude
>>
As long as I can convince the cop that I didn't mean to break the law I can get off scott free
>>
>>80325538
doesn't matter because giving a cop grief isn't grounds for getting shot. nice red herring, OP
>>
>>80325538

I don't get pulled over because I follow traffic laws
>>
>>80325896
What could possibly go wrong?!

EVER?!?!?!
>>
This thread is for faggots.

That is all.
>>
>hands on wheel
>yes sir
>no sir

fucking niggers deserve to get shot when they act above the law
>>
>Licence please
>No problem, here you go
>Reason I pulled you over was X
>I understand, I'll see to it straight away, have a good day mate
>On your way

It's that simple.
>>
File: 1456796036002.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1456796036002.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>80325538
I'm always friendly because I could be easily be mistaken for a mexican as a native american.

In fact I live in a ghetto where we have cops all the time and I always make the point to ask them if they need any help or are looking for something in particular.
>MFW last week I had a felony amount of weed in my pocket helping a cop look for an apartment for about a half hour
>>
File: 4jude.jpg (116 KB, 718x612) Image search: [Google]
4jude.jpg
116 KB, 718x612
It's not even only black people that fucking get shot by cops when they do that "Flex your rights" bullshit.

Plenty of white people get got too. It wasn't until Obama decided to become the worlds biggest race baiter by commenting on the Michael Brown shooting that people started acting like cops only ever shot black people.

Don't legitimize their
>Muh nigger-shoah
bullshit.
>>
>>80325538
>>80325538
>>80325538

AM I BEING DETAINED!?!!
>>
>>80325538
I hand it over, I am white and not engaged in any illegal activity, I have nothing to fear.
>>
>>80325538
Every interaction I've ever had with police has been positive. I got arrested by the feds in grade 12 for selling weed and one of the guys drove me home and talked some sense into me, Gave my parents his card in case they needed anything. ..
>>
>>80325538
Nothing good is going to happen if you get mouthy, and regardless of if you're right or wrong, you're going to be out $150 or so to feed the machine. It's best to be polite and get it over with.

Most cops I have run across are goons. I'm not a big fan of them, and I avoid getting to know them even when I run into them in other activities.

That said, I'd take them over criminals and thugs any day of the week. It's a lesser of evil thing to me.
>>
>>80326311
This, it's not that hard.

Never had a problem with the cops, except that one fucker that was nitpicking over my driving style.
>>
>>80325538

I scream OOGA BOOGA and try to wrestle them. You need to show them your dominance to gain their respect.
>>
>>80326412
>that image

I starkekd
>>
>>80325538
>"Hey hows it going?"
>Hand em my shit
>they come back, either ticket or not
>"stay safe officer and good day."

If they are abhorent cunts then I just wont speak at all.
>>
>>80325538
listen and cooperate. I don't want no trouble. I'm grateful to them for keeping the nogs at bay.
>>
Sure, give them your id and shit, but don't consent to searches like a retard.
>>
>>80325538

Generally I ask how they are doing because 90% of the time they pulled me over to BS with me. Small town FTW
>>
>>80325538
Dunno, never been pulled over. But I know a few cops and they gave me some tips on dealing with them, so I should be good.
>>
>>80325538
I never have been.
>>
File: 1463141824525.jpg (34 KB, 502x378) Image search: [Google]
1463141824525.jpg
34 KB, 502x378
>>80326807
This guy gets it
>>
>>80326751
>not consenting to searches when you have nothing to hide
>>
>>80325538
>Hello (shit eating grin because I know I did nothing wrong)
>license and registration
That's it. It just goes smoothly from there. I have no idea how there are people in the world who fuck this up. This is coming from someone who's been pulled over for no reason.
>did you always have your seat belt on?
>yes
>oh, okay, sorry, you can go.
>>
I tell him that I am traveling and no fucking pig has pig as the right to talk to me and I drive off
>>
File: 10843543543.jpg (33 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
10843543543.jpg
33 KB, 400x390
If I broke the law and they got me I'm all smiles n friendly.
>>
>>80326899
Are you black, or are you a shitty driver? If you're white and they randomly pull you over they suspect you're drunk because you're swerving.
>>
>>80325538
you know the meme "wtf I hate X now"?

It's like that with cops. Do you really think that they are going to go "wtf I hate laws now!" because your uppity ass gives them a bunch of bullshit?
>>
>>80326894

Oh boy.
>>
>>80326986
I'm "white Hispanic"

>inb4 "lol oxymoron lol"
>>
>>80326894
Called rights nigger, this aint USSR and they arnt the KGB, I never have anything illegal in my car but will always refuse a search without a warrent.
>>
>>80325688
/thread

It's in a niggers blood line to disobey authority
>>
>>80325896
kekd so hard
>>
>>80325538
I've literally never been pulled over. I've gotten along with every cop I've personally met; they were always nice, good people. A lot of the ones I know are retiring because of all the chimpouts lately.
>>
>>80325896
Genius! 10 points to 'murricafindor
>>
Dyde in the pictured rolled fown his window the whole way, what a fucking amateur. No cop will ever pull me through the window of my vehicle.
>>
>>80326899
this, when i know i have nothing to hide and that i did nothing wrong it becomes a game to me

when i used to be a shithead and got pulled over, it was also a game, but alot of times I got super lucky that police didnt find things that i 'didnt' have in my possession

without anything to hid it becomes stress free, one time i got pulled over because someone stole a car that was the same make and model as mine, police was on edge and said i had a tail light out (no joke), gave him my ID, he ran it and saw that I owned the car and then he literally gave back my ID and left before I could talk to him any more

i checked and my tail light was not out, cop had his hand on his gun too, i prob almost got perforated by that nigger
>>
After already have broken the law I then take the extra step of then inconveniencing the officer who has to deal with me, as much as possible... because I'm a libertarian . When I'm inevitably taken to jail I try to be the popular guy in the holding cell by insulting all the people working in the jail based on their weight or baldness because I'm a libertarian
>>
>>80325538
I am not doing anything, not even handing him the papers. I sit there, when he greets me, I greet him, when he ask me for papers, I hand him papers, when he ask me if I know what I have done, if I know I tell him, if I don't, I tell him I don't, sign the papers, wish him good day. If I don't agree with him, I use the onboard cameras as a evidence during civil hearing.

He just does his job and we both want to have it behind us as soon as possible.
>>
>>80326894
Is your time not valuable to you? Do you like sitting on the sidewalk in handcuffs while they comb through every inch of your car?
>>
>>80326311
In America When a cop pulls over a young colored person its not actually about your broken taillight, its about you look like that coon a caught the other day let me pull you over and see if im right, at least he probably has drugs or warrants anyway.

So the questioning the attitude and vibe of the entire stop has little to do with your tailight
>>
>>80325538
'Gday officer" proceed to do what he tells you. If niggers did this the black death rate would clearly reduce. Instead they act like bitchy man children and get themselves killed.
>>
>>80325538
Both. I've had a female cop hesitate at the end of my verbal warning and say, "and maybe next time... be a little nicer :)". I had gone on a rant about being stopped for no reason.

A week ago I was pulled over with a g63 for crossing double yellows to pass a slowpoke on a very wealthy road. The g63 driver was female and told the cop we didn't do anything. He appologized, not kidding, said he thought we were racing and left lol. Didn't even look at our licenses.
>>
I start shit and then resist arrest and then continue fighting after they draw their weapons, because I'm a stupid nigger
>>
>>80328003
This
>>
>>80327911
I always keep some bullshit papers in my glove compartment so that I can "confuse" them with the registration because I "dont know what a registration is cuz i never get pulled over"

usually they just tell me to forget about it, I have a valid registration, but I like to throw a wrench in the system
>>
I love how people never seem to grasp the basic concept that police don't sentence you with a crime. They can only arrest you.

If the cop is being a dick or misread the situation just be submissive and don't escalate the situation or make him even more nervous. In the end no charges will stick.

But no, act aggressive and scream and be a smug beligerant asshole. Genius
>>
Last time I got pulled over the cop just took a quick look at me and told me I could go. He didn't even want to see my license or anything. He said they were looking for a car burglar but I didn't look like the type. It's good to be white.
>>
>>80325538
I NEVER escalate a situation when dealing with LEOs. That's typically a good way to get fucking shot. That being said, if the guy's trying to pull something unconstitutional, I will politely inform him that what he is doing is unconstitutional.

For example, one prick pulled me over last year for a broken tail light, didn't like the look of me and tried to call in a K9 unit to search my car after writing out the citation for the light. When he asked me for permission, I calmly explain to him that I did not, and that according to Rodriguez v. United States, he did not have the authority to detain me until the dog arrived, because he had already completed everything involved with the original reason for the stop, as he had already issued me a ticket for the tail light. He started up on a power trip, at which point I requested to speak to his supervisor. The supervisor at least knew what the fuck I was talking about and sent me on my way.
>>
Since I'm Black living in AmeriKKKa I'll probably get shot regardless what I do. So id probably take out my cell phone and make sure to record the impending brutality
>>
When they see my military ID they turn into bros and we bullshit for a bit before they tell me to just try and slow down and to have a nice day

Never had a bad encounter
>>
I turn my cars engine off, I turn the music down, I cooperate and am polite, sign my ticket, and then drive off alive.
>>
>>80326807
This. Some cops are out there to pick a bone. Being cooperative is not enough, you need to go out of your way to make them feel appreciated/feel better if you want to get off scott-free.
>>
>>80327518
1. It's actually in a niggers blood line to obey the authority because they were taught to as slaves.
2. There's plenty of white people that put up big hissy fits about being pulled over, claiming they're practicing their rights. In fact, 90% of the videos you see are a bunch of crackers giving officers a hard time during traffic stops.
>>
>>80328054
I live in a wealthy area, with divided roadways and palm trees and flowers planed between the roads

Cop pulled a lady over for going down the wrong side of the road, almost like going the wrong way on a highway

She got out of her Bentley, Started screaming at the cop, got back in and drove away

And that was the end of it, he didn't chase her, call anything in, just let it go

>>80328497
The thing that sucks is if they search you for no reason and find something, the charges might not stick, but you lose whatever they take, so if you just spent 3g's on a kilo of heroin, thats money down the drain
>>
File: Police-Officer.jpg (155 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
Police-Officer.jpg
155 KB, 684x513
>>80325538
THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO WHEN DEALING WITH BEING PULLED OVER BY POLICE:

If you are white, put both hands on the steering wheel so he can see that you're white from a distance. It may save your life.

You're welcome.
>>
>>80329027
Also, there's a difference between being black, and being a nigger.
>>
>>80326409
>Weed
>Felony

Jesus what did you have two kilos?
>>
>>80325538
I got pulled over several months ago for doing 90 in a 30.

I was respectful and cooperated fully with the officer's requests and was let off with a simple warning.

Being courteous goes a long way when it comes to dealing with law enforcement, at least from my experience. If you act like an asshole, they're going to treat you like one.
>>
File: Officer Clarke.jpg (9 KB, 308x163) Image search: [Google]
Officer Clarke.jpg
9 KB, 308x163
Is there a difference between a black person and a nigger?

Pic related
>>
I give my ID and insurance and refuse to answer any questions as is my right. The traffic stop is part of a criminal investigation, I have a right not to answer questions.
>>
>>80328916
Yea one time me and my bros were pack in a car all coked up going to pick up, the driver cut off a cop and he was gay, we all shit on him with the cop "we told him he cut you off and that he is a retard" we all ripped on the fag with the cop and then he let us go
>>
>>80325538
>oh really officer?
>huh I didn't know that
>ok, I'll be more careful, see ya
If this doesn't happen to you, you are not white
>>
>>80325538
The former. Usually works out pretty well. Even got off with a warning one time and a lighter fine on another because I was respectful and had a good record.
>>
>>80325538

ARTICLE 4 ! ARTICLE 4 ! REEEEEEE !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM

SOVEREIGN CITIZEN BE TRAVELING ! SHIIIIIEEEET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOuRE86Tl_s
>>
>>80329411
You are exaggerating. There's no way you could get away doing 60 over with a simple warning. I refuse to believe you.
>>
File: hillary1468027795021.jpg (51 KB, 555x416) Image search: [Google]
hillary1468027795021.jpg
51 KB, 555x416
>>80325538
>when you get pulled over by a cop,

I will now be using the Hillary Defense;
>>
>>80329693
>How fast were you going?

No idea, even if I did know i wouldn't say anything because that could incriminate myself and give you admission of guilt
>>
File: notapleb.jpg (46 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
notapleb.jpg
46 KB, 620x413
>>80329122
you don't really need heroin though.
>>
>>80329832
Seems like good joke material.

>Do you know what you did wrong?
>Nope, I was extremely careless :^)
>>
just follow what they say and be respectful and 80% of the time they let me go without a ticket.
>>
File: old people fuck you sonny.jpg (44 KB, 491x327) Image search: [Google]
old people fuck you sonny.jpg
44 KB, 491x327
>>80326271
>>yes sir
>>no sir

Fuck that! I'm 48 years old, the cop damn sure better be addressing ME as "sir"!
>>
>>80325538
try to make a joke, if it goes over well I could get out of it if not I go for my default
>do you know why I pulled you over
>yes I was speeding
>and why is that
>I really need to take a shit I ate some bad sea food
>oh... I know how that is
>thanks officer have a wonderful day
>>
I keep my hands on the steering wheel until he sees me and I make polite conversation while not trying to incriminate myself by answering probing questions.
>>
>>80325538

Whenever I get pulled over I reach into my pocket as I'm telling them I have a gun but they never shoot me because we're both white and they always just laugh it off. Gotta love playing pranks on my friends.
>>
>>80325538
>Take wallet and registration out immediately when I pull over and throw it on the dash.
>roll down window completely
> turn off the vehicle and place both my hands on the steering wheel
>be polite and not a douche.

Maybe because I'm not an entitled little shit who thinks I deserve everything.
>>
>>80329782
>YOU"RE RAPING ME
>THIS IS RAPE
>>>>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!
>>
I give him the ID and don't give him bullshit because no one cares to hear bullshit. It's their job and I'm not here to make it harder.
>>
File: 1466566196328.png (334 KB, 529x351) Image search: [Google]
1466566196328.png
334 KB, 529x351
>>80330338
>Incriminating yourself
>>
>>80329411
I did 120 mph through a school zone and after my speedometer needle snapped off I got pulled over and was super polite so they gave me a warning.
>>
>>80329787
Not exaggerating at all. And you don't have to believe me.

It was during an early morning commute to work. He was parked behind a bush on the side of the road. And by the time I saw him it was too late to slow down and he lit me up. I pulled over and when he approached me he said "I've been waiting for you here all morning" and I said "I got here as fast as I could, officer." and he started laughing and let me off with a warning.
>>
>>80325538
I roll down all the windows, so the police can easily see in my car, releaving any fears they might have approaching the vehicle.

I take my keys out of the ignition and place them on the roof of the car, so the cops know I will not flee

I place my hands firmly on the steering wheel so they are in plain site

I give them all of my needed papers.

A bonus for doing all of those things, is that because its unusual, they will sometimes ask why. And it gives me a chance to kiss ass and tell them their job is dangerous enough as it is, and I'm trying to take any additional stress out of the situation for their sake.

It's got me out of two tickets before
>>
>>80329868
speak for yourself
>>
only time i ever chimped out was when this fat retard with a speech impediment in his charger pulled me over for going three over. i just called him garbage and he was too incompetent to police a neighborhood that's not upper middle class. there was no repercussions for my actions
>>
>>80330721
I legit did 130 on a 55 in san diego once, and went right by a police officer parked in a sneaky spot, but he must have been sleeping or something because he never moved out of that spot when I went by him.
>>
>>80325538
Asian here, the latter. I've only been pulled over once and the cop was really nice about it. I was going 20 over the speed limit (granted it was at 2am) but he bumped it down to 5 because it was my first offense.
>>
>>80330764
>I got here as fast as I could, officer.
Oh you cheeky cunt.
>>
>>80328003
>>80328294

Mexico. You keep this up and theres going to be two walls for you to build and go back over.
>>
>>80330764
>he said "I've been waiting for you here all morning" and I said "I got here as fast as I could, officer."
kek
>>
I'm black and i always cooperate (grew up in a home of law enforcement), doesn't stop the white cop from always having his gun drawn and pointed at me. And even though i have no record of any kind they still want to search me and my car because apparently driving a car that costs more than their salary must mean i bought it with drug money, Because you know...white cops don't think that black chem engineers exist.

Gotta love those "i thought you fit a description" traffic stops
>>
Being cooperative and understand why you were pulled over and you can get off with a ticket majority of the time.
>>
Last time I had an interaction with a cop, he thought me and my friends were acting suspiciously (we were) and asked us all for ID.

I seriously thought about going full /naturalman/ and refusing to give him ID. But then I remembered he was just doing his job, and I also had about a gram of amphetamine in my pocket so I didn't want to arouse an unwanted attention. So I politely gave him my ID and he smiled and said 'have a nice night'.
>>
>>80325538
>when you get pulled over
>when

I'm white enough that it hasn't happened yet
>>
>>80325538
Depends on what it is but I usually don't get pulled over
If I get busted skipping a stop sign in the middle of fucking nowhere at 3 AM and I haven't seen a single car in 20 minutes and the cop pulls me over I'll totally give him shit for it but usually I'll comply because it's probably actually important
>>
>>80325538
I co-operate politely until they ask to search my car. Then I tell them I charge $150.00 for a warrantless search and give them a contract to sign.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-08-22-20-17.png (261 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-08-22-20-17.png
261 KB, 1080x1920
>>80329122
I think it's a common thing in wealthy areas. I was stopped in Paradise Valley AZ and the cops are always friendly. I had one hold the door for me at the gas station when I was 15ft away, smiling saying good morning! I was so confused why he did it. I know here they specifically follow cheap cars and stop them. I guess it depends what you drive and where it's registered.

Anyway if you stop in a place where it's safe for them, both hands on the top of the steering wheel, interior lights on before they're at your window if it's dark, friendly/chatty but not wimpy attitude(don't answer "do you know why I pulled you over" ask them why, you might have to twice), let them know where your license is and ask for permission to get it, etc. You should be good
>>
>>80329122
>key of horse
>$3k
Where the fuck do you live, Kabul?
>>
>>80326154
>doesn't matter because giving a cop grief isn't grounds for getting shot.
5 cops got fucking butchered yesterday. These guys are quite justifiably fearing for their lives.

If you're stupid enough to poke at someone who's so on edge and has a gun, you'd be doing us all a favor removing yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>80329330
laws may be different on reservations
>>
>>80325538
officials were like: "He tried to give the driving license and got shot for it. "
I go with the tenor and say: "he did that and got shot for that"
Why?
No one can say what is wrong or right in that weird accents... look at GB. They got such a weird accent, it's not even english. "Wanna have a tea" sounds like "wannaset me free, motherfucker, I will shoot you and grabing my gun mr sheriff".
Who shot the sheriff? Not the deputy motherfucker white ass nigga.
Lol you guys are so pathetic. Best would be that every gun is free.
Yeah, you heard me right. Every gun is free to use and no gun free zones. You guys are pathetic. No gun in the make makes you free just the free will will to use it or not. But yeah carry around your pathetic little gun and be prepared for the big kiss on the ass again.
It's obviously the direct aggression towards the citizens that your guns useful. You get tricked and no guns in the world will stop the government.

>1. shootings
>2. gun restrictions
>3. Jamal was it
>4 John goes down on the booty
>5. hillary gets voted 7k UN troops who are in YOUR country defend the streets, war law immident. No law abiding citizen holds a gun, the rest get shot for not providing enough "flag wiving".

3 Days done and no one left their family.

4 missiles at day 3 will leave your families just in good memory.

Day 5: Europe get overrunned by americans who seek asylum

Day 7: Europe closes their borders, except GB who will take every scum who got there.

Day 15: Troops against troops. State and towns against the same. Mad Max. Great times lay ahead.

Day 45: The western society is no more. White supremacy isn't a thing. Laws forbid to talk to whites.

Hahahaha.....

Good day, I'm Jamal from your fucking country and love girls with hijabs. Fucking nonbelievers
>>
>>80325538
i dont own a car
>>
I've never been pulled over
>>
I don't have a particular love for the police, but I just cooperate. Normally they just want to get the stop over with as quickly as possible just like you do. Usually they will just let you off with a warning if you act normal.

All these silly black people try to grab the cop's gun, or they pull out their own gun, they resist arrest, etc. the cop defends themselves, then BLM is like WE'RE BEING OPPRESSED
>>
>>80331839
Are you the same guy who set his trash can on fire in his flat?
>>
File: Screaming Eagle.jpg (342 KB, 960x855) Image search: [Google]
Screaming Eagle.jpg
342 KB, 960x855
>>80325538
>Hello officer
>"Licence, registration, insurance."
>What is the scope of the stop, officer?
>"Licence, registration, insurance please."
>No, I won't give any documents before you tell me what the scope of the stop is
>"I asked you to hand these documents over, roll down your window"
>No thank you officer, why am I being pulled over? What is the scope of the stop?
>"ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOW!!"
>No thank you, I am comfortable here. I can hear you. You can hear me. What is the scope of the stop officer?
>"ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOW OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN"
>Excuse me officer, what is the scope of the stop?
>"The scope is turn down your window. Licence, registration, and insurance NOW!"
>No, I don't think so. Not unless you tell me what the scope of the stop is. Its that easy officer. I'm not trying to do your job, but I'm trying to help you

>"I'm calling my supervisor. we will keep you here all day."
>Okay, I have all day, do you have all this time waste your Mobile Taxation Unit's money?
>(yelling) "YEAH, YOU THINK YOU'RE FUCKING FUNNY??"
>I think its pretty funny that you pulled me over and won't tell me what traffic law I violated. fucking cuck
>"FUCKING WHAT??"
>cuck
>"Okay, whatever."
>Just sitting with 10 on 2
>Supervisor comes by 40 mins later
>Supervisor "Hey anon, is there a reason you wont give your documents?"
>Yes, I was not given the scope of the stop and refuse to give documents to an officer who does not announce the reason for a stop
>"Ah, I see. Let me see what he flagged you for."
>Supervisor goes back to talk to the rookie
>Supervisor comes back to my driver side window, which I rolled down for him
>"Okay, sir you are free to go. Have a nice day."
>Officer what was the scope of the stop in the first place?
>"I don't know. His explanation was extremely vague. Have a nice day."

WEW BASED POLICE
>>
>>80325538

I've done both. Nothing happens either wy because I don't look like a rabid ape.
>>
File: chinese%20police[1].jpg (102 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
chinese%20police[1].jpg
102 KB, 450x335
>>80325538
First I signal that I intend to pull over. As soon as I am able to, I safely pull over onto the shoulder. I roll down my window and keep my hands on the wheel at 10 and 2. When the officer approaches and speaks to me, I respond to his questions clearly and politely, addressing him as "sir." When he asks for my license and registration I tell him I will have to get it out of my pocket. When he says that's okay, I reach down into my pocket and then I quickly yell, "By the way, I have a gun!" and my girlfriend, in tandem, shrieks, "A LICENSED GUN! A LICENSED GUN!"
>>
>>80329787
I was going down a hill once and thought "fuck it, I'll see how how fast I can go." Got going to about 100 in a 55. Just then a cop pulled around the bend and turned on his lights. He put his hand out and we met on a bridge. He said
> did you know how fast you were going?
About 70? <lied>
> 78, you know you can have your license taken away for this
I'm sorry, I put it in neutral just to see how fast it would go and I wouldn't have if anyone was coming.
>people care about you, never do that again.

And he drove away.
So, it happens.
>>
File: Are you John Connor.webm (160 KB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Are you John Connor.webm
160 KB, 404x720
>>80332816

>Hello officer
>"Licence, registration, insurance."
>What is the scope of the stop, officer?
>"Licence, registration, insurance please."
>No, I won't give any documents before you tell me what the scope of the stop is
>"I asked you to hand these documents over, roll down your window"
>No thank you officer, why am I being pulled over? What is the scope of the stop?
>"ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOW!!"
>No thank you, I am comfortable here. I can hear you. You can hear me. What is the scope of the stop officer?
>"ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOW OR I WILL BREAK IT DOWN"
>Excuse me officer, what is the scope of the stop?
>
>>
>>80331839
to be fair: A AR-15 with a moderate modification gets you in the state of defending yourself against Disney Crocs and hijab wearing girls who just want to be a part of YOUR society. God you are so good. WE are so good that no one would come to the idea to blow The infidels up, if the majority wouldn't treat them like criminals only because they are not kanye west.
>>
>Got pulled over for inspection was up in PA
>Officer was 100% Polite as was I
>Writes me a ticket
>Fights Ticket
>Officer assures magistrate I was 100% cooperative
>Judge gives me my money back
>Leave with a smile

WEW LAD THAT SHO WAS HARD TALKIN TO THU POPO OH LAWDY LAWD
>>
>/pol/ response: if you are white, just be calm and suck the nice officers dick. It will all be over soon.
>>
>>80332658
yes and I set a racoon's tail on fire just to get proposed to my cousin last night
>>
>>80332816
This is so fucking delusional.
>>
what's a gun ?
>>
>>80332816
Oh, is this fairytale time?
>>
File: 1467682951401.jpg (769 KB, 1840x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467682951401.jpg
769 KB, 1840x1200
>>80325538

During my first year at university, a bunch of friends and I got caught smoking weed in a public park after it closed. The cops let us go, probably because we were respectful and did everything the cops asked us to.

I also got pulled over one time for expired registration. I acted normally (nice and polite), and the officer let me off with a warning.

From my experiences, if you stay polite and fully cooperate with the cops, then you'll be fine.
>>
File: dorner.jpg (51 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
dorner.jpg
51 KB, 475x356
>>80333076
Yeah, welcome a fucking law suite. My window was technically open.

>2016
>roided cops
>buy bullet proof car
>any attack on car equals flame from underneath to deter niggers
>wew

I am going to buy this.

BLUE LIVES MATTER ON THE HIGHWAY ENFORCING STATE REVENUE. THESE PIGS ARE FUCKING MOBILE TAXATION UNITS. FUCK THEM!!!

I respect law enforcement... sort of, but not really. Esp being a Marine. Once you raise that weapon, you shoot to kill, COPS do this like second nature. Idiots.

Get fucked cucked, I bet you have 9mm. too. fucking faggot.
>>
>>80325538
Just hand the papers and blow the breathalyzer.

That's why they usually stop people here - to check if they are DUI. Probable cause isn't needed.
>>
>>80325538

Never had an issue with police. They have pulled me over in situations where I could have got prison time if they look into further detail.

I gave them nothing but respect, and they were total bros.
>>
>>80325538
>Nice weather? eh?
>do you know why I pulled you over son?
>no officer I do not
>you ran a red light
>hey pig fuck you

you've just witnessed 90% of every police and nigger interaction on a traffic stop ever
>>
>>80326271

I've heard Cops like it more when you call them officer.
>>
Your wife is in labor and you must speed her to the hospital right away. Police catches you speeding on the freeway and tries to pull you over. Do you pull over or do you continue to go to the hospital hoping the cop will understand
>>
>>80333509
Until I fucking stomp your fucking balls, beat you with the butt of my pistol and send you back to your nigger wife, boot licker. suck my fucking .45
>>
File: RPing.jpg (80 KB, 600x292) Image search: [Google]
RPing.jpg
80 KB, 600x292
>>80332816
>>
File: cool-1520.jpg (37 KB, 243x243) Image search: [Google]
cool-1520.jpg
37 KB, 243x243
Short and sweet, I prefer if it's 10 words are less. I know they're just doing their jobs but I could never help my innate disdain for authority, I can't help but see them as a means to give the state money over stupid shit. Yeah dumbass I know I was going a little fast. Yes I know my license expired, etc etc.

They usually don't give me a hard time though because I'm white and ex military, but I still think they're cocksuckers. Don't act like it though, big smile on my face.
>>
>>80333914
What is the scope of this beating?
>>
>>80333620
Cops hate paperwork.
>>
File: e clark laugh.gif (1 MB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
e clark laugh.gif
1 MB, 245x280
>>80333956
B O O T L I C K E R

The post.
>>
I always act really hostile and deny everything just so I don't get a ticket but I step it up with bull dyke cops just because I hate them. I get pulled over for speeding (and I do speed all the time) and I've never gotten a ticket. They always say something like "oh hmmm maybe I had the wrong truck I didn't get a proper description".

It's just RCMP, if I got pulled over by an American cop I'd probably act like a bootlicker like the beta fags ITT.
>>
>>80333855
Dubs of truth
They like it even more when you say "Yes sir, officer."
>>
>>80331184
>itt things that never happened
>>
>>80325538
I do, I make sure they know where my gun is too and I never make quick movements for it, I keep my wallet in a little console catch all when I drive so it doesn't bruise my ass. If they ask me to do anything I comply right away. But, it's not really that tense.

If they're a personable and in a good mood kind of cop I might even strike up a conversation, no matter if I get a ticket or not I thank them for what they do.
>>
>>80325538
I put on my coolface.
>>
>>80334211

More dubs of truth.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
I've been pulled over 4 times for going too fast and twice for stop signs. One a rolling stop n go the other genuine didn't notice.

I just wait until they get to my window and hand over my license and insurance. Twice I got warnings when they saw I was just being absent minded and on the up and up. One other time he clearly told me if I pled not guilty he'd not show up to court so it'd get dismissed. He was a car guy like me and understood the occasional need to go fast on a back road where no one got hurt. The rest I paid my tickets and said good bye.

Most cops aren't out to fuck you. They understand that the traffic stop is routine business and how they keep their budget black. And they respect when you know that too. You fuck up you own it and they make the department a little coin to keep things running. If you get loud about it they'll fuck with you just to provoke you. Remember that traffic stops are done by bored cops with nothing to do. Traffic is busy work. It's paper work and potential court dates to keep up with. So they're more than happy to let a few slide while civil to the ones they can't because the budget needs the fine money as long as you don't give them something to get excited over.
>>
>>80325538
I've never been pulled over by a cop, but I would most definitely comply.

Why would you give a cop grief? Why? There is nothing positive that could possibly come out of doing that.
I will never understand idiots who talk back, or do stupid shit.
>>
>>80325538
I pull over.

When they gesture for me to let down the window, I let down the window.

When they ask me for license and registration, I tell them exactly where it's located and ask if I may then proceed to retrieve it.

I say nothing more than is asked of me without posing a liability (i.e., not too much, like how fast I was going) without starting trouble (not too little, like the sovereign autists).

Cops are, after all, unpredictable and potential loose cannons so I act like a marionette when confronted.
>>
>>80334432
>tfw one away from a dub chain
feels kinda bad
>>
>>80327310
i get that. like spain
>>
>>80332816
to be fair: You forgot the shooting into an ateria or shoot an obedient citizen into the body several times for not showing his slavery. If you think that's racist..... it is but this is just to spread fear. Neither whites norr blacks will be secure in this state. No weapons will safe you cause you know it very well. Military is in every town and they get the best of the best. No ar-15 semiautomatic can beat a trained squad of young soldiers. If you say: They are my sons." No they aren't never thought about why yu get send from the east to the west or so. Lol you are screwed.
>>
I've only been pulled over once when I was a teenager in my freshman year of college. I was going 15 miles over the speed limit for no good reason, had nothing to bitch about except being careless.

Was respectful and compliant, he could tell I'd never been pulled over and told me I could get the ticket expunged from my record if I did this driving school thing. It would also reduce my fine. Wrote down the name of the program and the URL on the ticket. It worked and I still have a clean record.

Helps that I'm white and live in a very nice area I guess.
>>
>>80334689
see, just take the damn id and show it. Nah you got to tell everything, god forbid it would be otherwise. No use for the society, shoot you.
>>
>>80325538

I'm a short guy and have a tendency towards total honesty. If a cop catches me breaking the law I'll be and act embarrassed. I'm not trying to get one over on the cops.

Generally, for the crimes I'm liable to be guilty of, it's turned out to be an okay strategy. If I murdered a fellow I might clam up and get a lawyer, but the worst thing I ever do is 76 in a 65. In that case I'll just say: sorry, I didn't see the sign. I was trying to get to a job site.

Helps to be blue collar in a work truck.
>>
>>80331049
my uncle has told me that joke about a million times
>>
Reach into my back pocket and pull my wallet before he approaches. Both hands on steering wheel, wallet on dash, license and registration on top of wallet. When asked for ID and registration, reach with one hand, pick up both, and hand to officer.
>>
>>80334233
kek
>>
>>80325538
>do you give them a bunch of bullshit and grief
no i just give them money
>>
>>80335111
Lul I just got pulled over doing 22 over in a 35 was actually going over 60. Had just smoked a fat joint. Cop gave me a half smirk, told me I missed the sign, and to have a nice day.
>>
File: 1466228333927.jpg (100 KB, 720x711) Image search: [Google]
1466228333927.jpg
100 KB, 720x711
>turn down music, place both hands on wheel

>"Sir, I have a weapon in this car. If you'd like, I could retrieve it slowly and place it on the roof of my vehicle. Is that all right?"

>"Yeah, I have my license and registration. I'm gonna ash my cigarette and get those for you."

>"Just give me a sec, officer. I think rats built a nest in my glove box, and I haven't cleaned it out."

>"Here you go, officer. Sure thing, officer."

If I'm clean:

>"No, sir, I don't have any contraband in my vehicle."

>"Honestly? No, I don't know why you pulled me over."

>"Sure thing, officer. You have a nice day, too."

Boom. I look just white enough that it works every time.

Actually, the two times I've been pulled over:
>"...you have no idea why I pulled you over, do you?"
>"Nope."
>officer reaches in and turns on my lights; leaves

>pulled over with friends, whole car reeking of weed
>"Where you guys headed tonight?"
>Whole car, in unison: "...Taco Beeeelllll."
>officer laughs, says to fix brake light, leaves
>>
Just cooperate because talking shit to them wont do you any favors
>>
>>80335532
kekked
>>
>come in to thread expecting tons of Sovereign Citizen videos
>absofuckinglutely nothing
What the hell, guys?
>>
>>80334689
really, that's uncool. Not moving, don't make a mistake. Just be a victim.... That's not their use. They are not judge and hangman. You got rights. Fucking stupid. Really now. Tell about europe what you want but acting like a human being is nowhere a crime here. Sorry, but I'm dissapointed in the land of the free and I'm really concerned about your liberty. Ah no, I'm just joking. I heard your cops can get into the job just by taking some months of practising. I'm your man dude. We see us on the streets
>>
>>80325538
Oy Vey, officer.
Haven't you heard about the Holocaust?
>>
>>80326894
Found the hillary voter
>>
>>80331184
I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for $500, Alex.
>>
>>80325538
I do what my father suggested.

>Hands on the wheel with the radio and ignition turned off.
>Window cracked.
>Wait for instruction

If a police officer is gonna be a dick about it the time and place to challenge his actions is in court, not on the street.
>>
>>80335964
must be some alabama thing then
>>
>>80325538
Same as always hand over papers ask what I did (if it wasn't speeding related ) sometimes I get asked for my visa or shit. But I've never not followed orders and I'm a "person of color" and I've never been bothered by cops.
>>
>>80335884
Nein.
>>
>>80325538
>Several months back
>On way home from visit to to parents
>Driving with three of my kids, wife in another car with our other three
>Already dark out even though it's not that late
>Hear sirens and see lights
>Is it me you're looking for.mp4
>Pull over on side of road
>Cops come up to car, one on each side
>Ask me to pull into nearby parking lot
>Apparently the road was too narrow or whatever
>Do as he says, no clue why I got pulled over
>They come back up to my window
>Hand officer licence
>Tell him I need to get my insurance/registration from my glove compartment
>He says he doesn't need them
>One officer takes my license to his car, other tells me my taillights went out
>Tell him I just got them replaced and I actually have the box in my car
>It came with eight bulbs, I think
>He says he would usually issue a conditional ticket
>Get it fixed in x days or pay a fine of y
>Small talk a bit
>One officer offers to just fix it for me
>Said he was a parent too and didn't like leaving his kids alone in the car
>Say sure and thank him
>He fixes them relatively quick and has me test them
>Everything works fine
>Say thanks again and oldest kid says thanks
>He tells me to drive safe and have a nice day
>Tell him the same
>Drive away and don't get shot

Really not difficult, honestly. My parents didn't raise me to hate and fear cops though.
>>
>>80336178
Satire aside. That is the best answer that I got in this thread now. No one gets just shot down for nothing. Okay, there are overconfident assholes but you can't tell me that a law abiding officer just fucks his life for a lowlife (no color). Not in an official role.... if it is so, I really feel to get the feeling that the US is the nazireich. Don't get me with that shit about there were no oters than germans in the nazireich.... that's just not true.
>>
>>80337023
>>Driving with three of my kids, wife in another car with our other three
>six kids
>Drive away and don't get shot

BASED
>>
>>80337238
oh god fking australian. Love ya kangaroofucker
>>
>>80334211
>>80333855
Respect goes a long way for not being shot by the cops.
>>
hand over my shit and cooperate, tell me how starting shit with an officer will end well for you?
>>
>>80337023
but your FREEDOM, what about your HUMAN RIGHTS, white man trying to KEEP you DOWN boi!
>>
File: syoisMi.png (690 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
syoisMi.png
690 KB, 590x775
>>80337368
Thanks, Mohammad!
>>
>>80337588
oh wait, is that seeing things in black and white?
>>
What's the best way to handle this situation?

I usually switch off my car, turn on the light inside the vehicle, open the window, and place both my hands on steering wheel. Am I doing it right?
>>
>>80325538

Due to not being an Amerislave I've never been pulled over by some obese fuck looking to boost his ticket quotas.
>>
>>8033783
no problem Malanda.
>>
Got a alumni license plate frame from biggest law school on the coast...never had an issue.
>>
>>80337238
I have a baby girl who is two months old now, too. None of my kids have been shot by police either, surprisingly enough.

>>80337588
The thing I don't really understand is that you don't get pulled over for shits and giggles. You are either knowingly breaking the law, or you are somehow putting yourself, your passengers, and other motorists in danger. I want to be pulled over if my lights are fucked up because I don't want to drive if I'm putting my kids in danger.
>>
>>80337830
>no problem Malanda.
>>
>>80325538
I've been pulled over three times. Complied every time. Was treated fairly and never got a ticket.

Once for taillight, once for five miles over the speed limit in a school zone and once for improper use of headlights (I forgot to turn them on when I left the gas station because the area was lit up brightly I was driving through. Oops.)
>>
>>80325538
I give them cash to leave me alone.
>>
>>80328561
>Correctly and successfully invoking a Supreme Court case
This didn't happen
>>
I get stopped in traffic I won't resist. Unless you're hauling something fishy it's not worth trying weaseling out of a lawful or unlawful stop

If I get stopped on one of my 5 mile walks for no reason I will politely act more within my rights. There's 2 cops I've encountered on these walks. One is old, chummy. Real funny guy. When he asked where I live I gladly told him.

The second one is young. As you can imagine he's antsy and a fucking asshole. He really was amped up and treating me like I was a nigger. When he demanded to know my address I politely declined telling him. When he barked WHY I was honest about it. Call me cringey, but I as politely and impersonally as possible told him I don't feel comfortable giving an aggressive stranger I do not know with a gun my address. He twisted my words "you think I'm being aggressive?!!!?!! HMMMMMM that's suspicious!'" Then after 15 minutes of this fucking stupid shit repeating he let me on my way.

It sucks having anxiety.
>>
>>80338355
if your lights are broken you set you and oyur passengers in danger. If there is a dust storm or sudden fog say good bye to your green car. No one can see that shit. And don't tell me whites don't get pulled off for that. Goddamn, come to germany then where you get your license revoked if you drive a bike and you are drunk. But please, don't pull a gun then
>>
>>80338688
>guatemala

I believe you. My gf's dad used to do the same thing when he'd drive from Singapore to Malaysia.
>>
>>80325896
who tells someone they have a gun before shooting them, you lose all element of surprise
>>
>>80325538
Youre legally required to hand over license and proof of insurance.

Now after that i just keep my mouth shut dont consent to searches and know my rights while being generally respectful and when they leave [because im white and do nothing wrong] i say thank you for your service have a nice day.
>>
>>80338688
your cops are just modern custom officers. Nothing else. I don't even trust your citizens. Sorry
>>
I've only ever gotten pulled over once, because I was matching the speed of the car in front of me. just obeyed the officer, engaged in his conversation explained why I was speeding, and got let off.

My dad on the other hand was an absolute shithead to the cop when he got pulled over once, then again, my dad was a drug dealer at the time so maybe being dindus act like shit to cops all the time, because they're always guilty.
>>
I AM A CITIZEN OF THE REPUBLIC I KNOW MY RIGHTS YOU CANNOT DETAIN ME I AM RECORDING YOU FOR SAFETY PURPOSES PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH ME OR I WILL SUE YOU
>>
I've been to jail twice for weed 15 years ago so I cooperate. My dad has never been to jail so he cusses them out every time.
>>
>>80339060
>are your nipples as hard as mine?
>>
>>80325538

If I get pulled over I am one hundred percent going to jail so it's either rack up more charges and possibly a beating and probes stuck in me by being unruly or just be cool and take the arrest. Fuck having warrents.
>>
>>80326894
You realize they can and will rip your car apart and leave your seats and anything else they can tear out of the car laying in the gutter? And that your dumb ass has to put everything back together when the cop doesn't find anything and splits?
>>
>>80326470
>when i was 12

So last year? Damn youre hard core
>>
>>80325538
I don't get pulled over
>>
>>80339284
he said grade 12.
>>
>>80338979
Yeah don't. Tonight they stopped me, said a drivers license was not enough. "You need a transit permit". It was either pay them $40 or get hauled in, waste a night, perhaps get my shit stolen, etc.

But, it's a dangerous job and they get paid shit so perhaps it's fair somehow.
>>
I say

NOW WHATS THE PROBLEM, GUY?
>>
>>80325538
I say Yes, No, or remain silent and hand them whatever. It makes them chuckle. Can't tell if it's because they think I'm weird, or they're used to everybody getting a ticket trying to talk their way out of it.
>>
File: 1411100118339.jpg (50 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1411100118339.jpg
50 KB, 395x401
>>80332816
>I think its pretty funny that you pulled me over and won't tell me what traffic law I violated. fucking cuck
>"FUCKING WHAT??"
>cuck
>"Okay, whatever."
>>
I give them what they need and try to make the interaction go as fast as possible. People who do the whole sovereign citizen bullshit obviously don't have jobs or responsibilities. This also helps ensure that if you decide to fight the ticket, the cop won't bother showing up to traffic court. They're not going to go out of their way to fuck you usually if you give them the same treatment.
>>
I cooperate. All the times I was pulled over I was speeding. I don't have any warrants out for robbing liquor stores so its not a big deal.
>>
>>80331628
>I never leave my parent's house so it hasn't happened yet.

ftfy
>>
>>80333883
pull over, show them wife, tada, police escort
>>
>>80339223
no, they can't. Not even in the US. That's the task of the US custom authority. They can get your car into the department to demotage the car but even then it's the task of the custom patrol. Have fun asking your chief about that. He will happily kick your ass out of the office if there is no concrete evidence like drug smuggling, explosives or others. Even if there would be a thought about drug smuggling or something like that the police is out of the game. Hello homeland or FBI. Don't be that naive.
>>
>>80325538
I sometimes don't even hand them the right papers, they literally don't care.

Traffic cops just want to dole out tickets and get on with their miserable jobs.
>>
>>80327657
Because you should be wearing a seatbelt. Thats probably why you get pulled over anon.
>>
>>80325538
I keep a 'get out of jail free' card from Monopoly next to my driver's license and hand both over. If you can make them smile, or better yet laugh, you are home free unless you are dragging someone under your car.
>>
File: dindu2016kiddyrapingchamp.jpg (51 KB, 639x569) Image search: [Google]
dindu2016kiddyrapingchamp.jpg
51 KB, 639x569
>>80325538
what do you think cracker
>>
File: Pasporta_ment.jpg (49 KB, 161x200) Image search: [Google]
Pasporta_ment.jpg
49 KB, 161x200
I get stopped by police a lot and I din even du nuffin. Yes I shave my head and look like an ex-convict but so does everyone in this fucking country, goddammit!
>>
I hand that shit over, rover.
>>
I rip open my glove box and fumble around furiously while cursing under my breath
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
>>80340161

>You look like an ex-convict
>So does yor superior
>All three jailed

such is life in Bulgaria
>>
Cops have been nothing but respectful to me.
>>
>>80339423
Terrible to read that. But I was there once as a tourist and had to pay for a free pass to not get bothered in the city..... was just terrified by the authorities. The citizens were all really nice, and there was no way to hold me back to taste your boudin (?) that little tasty as fuck bullsausages and that fucking hot sauce, dunno hw the name was
>>
>>80330777
Trips of great advice. I'll do that next time I'm pulled over. I also get my wallet out of my pocket and papers out of the glove box before they approach so I'm not reaching for my pocket or glovebox when they're at my window.
>>
>>80325538
Like my dad told me if a man has a gun and is out to enforce the law just listen and do what he says.
If he does anything wrong you can sue him later
>>
>>80334211
I heard they like it when you call them by their last name as well
>Yes sir, Officer Stevens
>>
File: rwds fire rises.png (201 KB, 470x270) Image search: [Google]
rwds fire rises.png
201 KB, 470x270
>>80325538
i say hi and give the seeeekrit white power handshake

then we do our heil hitlers and i get police escort to cross burning party which cop attends
>>
>>80340555
or your relatives
>>
>>80325538
We respect police here in civilized world.
>>
File: spr.png (338 KB, 921x599) Image search: [Google]
spr.png
338 KB, 921x599
Got pulled over by a cop just today.
Reposting from /o/

I got pulled over because of a road restriction today. First time ever getting pulled over since I got my class A or my regular class C license.

>coming back from delivery
>take this shortcut road instead of going around the highway
>pic related, red is shortcut, green is the good way down
>have done this since I started working, constant deliveries to this city
>old man that trained me has used this road since he started working for the company 5 years ago
>know it's restricted to 14k lbs GVWR
>see strange black Tahoe behind me
>oh fuck it's a cop
>lights come up
>pls don't let it be me, pls don't let it be me
>signals me to the side of the road
>pls don't be CHP, pls don't be CHP ( in California every highway patrol officer is certified DOT officer so they can do inspections, fuck you over on the spot)
>Pacifica police
>YES!.png thank god it's a little city cop pleb
>"reason I stopped you is because Sharp Park Road is 14,000 etc.. A little ram pick up with dullies is around 15k anon"
>runs my license, asks for medical card
>"you do deliveries to Pacifica often?"
>answer "s-sometimes" ( it's actually almost every other day, just yesterday I had 6 pallets of concrete, I was 10klbs overweight
>"okay well I'll let you off and not give you a ticket but spread the word to your friends and whatnot that this road is restriced"
>"YESSIREE"
>bolt out out of there like the devil is chasing me
Damn that was close. Then again every day I drive this truck I'm illegal since the dumbass that registered it put it down at DMV for 26k. It's supposed to be a 54 sticker since it's a tandem. Whenever I pass a scale I'm sweating bullets and hoping the DOT guys don't notice.
>>
I get out of my car and take my shirt off and start doing squats.
>>
>>80340332
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED
>>
File: 1467908885908-0.png (170 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
1467908885908-0.png
170 KB, 354x313
>>80340749
>Finnish Law Enforcement
>>
>>80326470
anecdotal
>>
File: supreme gook.jpg (32 KB, 150x253) Image search: [Google]
supreme gook.jpg
32 KB, 150x253
>>80325538
Ive never been pulled over by a cop and im a 29 year old gook. Will I ever be threatening or taken seriously?
>>
>>80340901
you are literally a stupid nigger
>>
File: gunnn.jpg (25 KB, 606x345) Image search: [Google]
gunnn.jpg
25 KB, 606x345
Want a Skittle, officer?
>>
>>80326154
>act stupid around a cop
>get mad when he shoots
found the 38%
>>
>>80325538
I was once pulled over in Germany at around 3am with my girlfriend at the time and her friend drunk in the back of the car.

I was sober but the care reeked of alcohol, but I got out of the car as they asked and explained that I was talking the girls home. They where well within their right to perform a breath test on me but the policeman just said "okay no problem free to go", probably because I spoke to him like an adult
>>
>>80340332
I DO NOT CONSENT
>>
>>80340901
>manual car

Was your fault nigger
>>
>>80335602
>Taco Beeeelllll

top kek
>>
>>80341076
Only if you're decked out in samurai gear and go on about your honor and evil spirits.
>>
>>80339355
Well i better kill myself now. My bad
>>
File: 1466580523215.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1466580523215.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>implying I've ever been pulled over
learn to drive
>>
>>80341076
probably not. sorry anon.
>>
>>80341190
or because you had a proxy
>>
>>80340661
Sometimes I wish BLM delusions were real
>>
>>80325538
I'm not a nigger, a faggot or a woman so I just politely agree to do as they request, which isn't much to begin with. If you can't handle it, maybe just kill yourself.

Everyone that "argues" with the police over trivial nonsense is an egotistical, malignant narcissist. A dangerous person, very evil. They deserve to be shot, and it's great when they actually are shot.
>>
>>80341266
I thought it was just Amecans who could only drive faggomatics,
>>
>>80325538
I've never been pulled over
>>
>>80341391
I was posted over there, and a lot of the other Brits use to complaint a lot about German police, but they where always fine with me. I think a lot of the lads had an attitude when dealing with the locals
>>
File: wew lad.png (314 KB, 469x474) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
314 KB, 469x474
im seeing a trend in these stories of people getting pulled over for speeding. let me tell you, you can already go almost 10 mph faster than the limit if theres no traffic, so if youre speeding past that, you deserve to get punched in the mouth, and then ticketed
>>
>interacting with the servants of the people in america is so tense that they have exact procedures for what to do when interacting or you might get shot
how the fuck
explain to me how banning guns wouldnt better this
>>
I've never had a drivers license and I often drive my brothers car. Never been pulled over in the 10 years I've been doing this.

Possibly because I drive well and am white as fuck.

I just can't be assed to pay hundreds of dollars and spend a year to learn things I already know just to get a piece of paper attesting that I can do something I can already do.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.