[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Dallas shooting is a sterling example of the Second Amendment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 2ndAmendment.jpg (100 KB, 440x239) Image search: [Google]
2ndAmendment.jpg
100 KB, 440x239
The Dallas shooting is a sterling example of the Second Amendment in action.

Black Americans are bearing arms against a tyrannical, heavily armed state.

They live daily in mortal fear of police, and yesterday the police were served a rare glimpse into that vulnerability -- the probability of being murdered at any time for no reason other than your general association (black/cop).

Discuss.
>>
>>80307025
>They live daily in mortal fear of police
Because they commit a fuck load of crime and kill people daily. The racial profiling and deaths that ensue is their own fault.
>>
>>80307273
Should all white people be shot on sight for suspected meth/heroin possession and/or production?
>>
>>80307025
Chimp outs with guns is hardly a "well regulated militia", senpai.
>>
>>80307025
>Black Americans are bearing arms against a tyrannical, heavily armed state.
Then why are they attacking innocent low level police men instead of high level government officials?

They aren't using the second amendment as its supposed to be used. This is like killing an ant and saying the purpose was to exterminate all ants. If you wanted to kill ant colonies you don't kill random battle ants you kill the queen.
>They live daily in mortal fear of police,
Maybe the should stop comiting crime. In fact they should be more scared of other niggers than they should be of police.
>>
>>80307659
Look up the rates black people kill cops and people in general vs whites
>>
>>80307659
>all black people are shot on site for doing nuffin
You and I both know thats not true.
>>
>>80307659
Yes
>>
>>80307659
Black ppl do that shit even more
>>
OP you're fucking retarded.

Black lives don't matter. Actually they do because the more that are alive the worse society is going to be.
>>
It does not take much to overwhelm a police department. That is when the armed citizens will be called upon to support the police and stand with the police against any threat.

It may seem easy to some to defeat 200 police, but when 10,000 more armed citizens show up it will be a fast end to these problems.

That is exactly what our forefathers knew could and probably would happen. Those that wish to disarm the people of the United States are just enemies of our country.
>>
>>80307774
Baby steps, m8, my bet is that this is only the headwind of a bigger happening.
>>
>sterling example
>>
>>80309177
>mmm these boots are delicious mmm please punish me more i've been a bad boy
>>
>>80307025
The Bill of Roghts was written for white landowners ONLY
>>
>>80307025

Bill of Rights wasn't supposed to include niggers, Northern cucks freed the slaves and ruined it.
>>
Wonder how this will play out.

In the 90's the Feds came down on the militia and white christian movements like a ton of bricks.

Right now the Feds seem to be in bed with BLM and it's associated spin-off's.

You would think that would make infiltration easy, but this could be a case of a government pet project spinning out of control and blowing up in their own faces.
>>
>>80307025
And yet they resist or attack police before being shot
really makes you think
>>
>>80307025

Why are black Americans such enormous pussies.

More white and latino people get killed by cops, yet I don't seem them crying and huddling like frightened babies every time they get pulled over by cops.

I thought American blacks were meant to be tough and badass. But this whole BLM makes them just seem like scared little girls.
>>
>>80307025
Im all for the 2nd amendments. I would love to have a chance to kill a couple of Tyrones in self defense.
>>
File: 1437389168085.jpg (41 KB, 480x705) Image search: [Google]
1437389168085.jpg
41 KB, 480x705
>>80307659
What do you think?
>>
>>80307659

No. But that is why poor whites are stopped and jailed in large numbers.

Why should blacks be exempt from the same punishments and laws that latino's and whites face?

Why should they receive special privileges?
>>
>>80307659
If they reach for guns when resisting arrest like treyvon, brown, and sterling did, yes.
>>
>>80311274

I'm not sure if counts as boot licking if BLM are the product of the state and have the full support of the federal authorities.

It's a left/right divide.

The same people who are defending the Dallas shooter were also championing the government when they killed those Bundy Bunch folks, or burning down Waco.

It's not really about state vs. people, it's about Jews and Blacks vs Whites.
>>
>>80307025
>Black Americans are bearing arms against a tyrannical, heavily armed state.
You mean paid mercs who are using blm as a smokescreen to push political agenda, then yea you're still retarded though
Keep shilling for globalism, people see right through that shit
>>
>>80307025
If you call free food, housing, medical insurance government oppression I'm speechless.
>>
>>80307025
Wrong.

The right of revolution (which the 2nd amendment is really about) is for the entire nation, not for isolated individuals, or even large groups.
>>
>>80307659
>non-violent crimes are as intimidating as violent crimes
>>
>>80312994
The "entire nation" was only the East Coast when the amendment was passed.

The U.S. is too geographically spread out to effectively organize against the government.

It's the greatest strength of the status quo.
>>
>>80307273
>HyHoyBUN
Please tell me you are Asian.
>>
>>80307025
I do admire the willingness to take arms against a perceived tyranny, but taking pot shots at random innocent police officers that have nothing to do with the injustice you're fighting is just plain murder.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.