[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BASED KEVIN GATES BTFO OUT OF BLACK LIVES MATTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1401x788
http://youtu.be/wlWMunmMwqo

In an interview with 106 KMEL‘s Shay Diddy, Gates said that he agrees with Dash’s comments about BET and he explained why he believes that “Black lives don’t matter… ALL lives matter.”
The “I Don’t Get Tired” rapper says the way you conduct yourself determines how the police will treat you.

While recalling his personal interactions with the police, Gates first stated that he was a “victim of police brutality” before quickly correcting himself, essentially saying that he deserved to be attacked by the police because of the way he was acting.

“I’ve got my ass whooped by the police before,” Gates explained. “But do you know why? Because I was belligerent. I was conducting myself like a n***er, and when I say n***er, I mean I was conducting myself in an ignorant manner. I had no respect for myself, I had no respect for the authority that was talking to me. I deserved what I got.”

“I’m a convicted felon and I have aggravated charges on my arrest record and when I speak to these individuals with respect I’ve never had a problem since I changed the way I conducted myself,” Kevin said. “So I don’t feel like black lives matter. ALL lives matter.”
>>
>>80302638
Am i supposed to know who this fucking nigger is
>>
based
>>
>>80302802

Hes not from a third world country like yours so no I wouldn't expect you to
>>
>blown the fuck out out
Kys yourself
>>
>>80302638
I don't listen to rap, and I don't know who this is, but he seems pretty respectable. I liked his last comment about not letting his environment change him into something he doesn't want to be. Cool clip, OP.
>>
>>80302802
Use your head and just Google who he- nevermind.
>>
>>80302638
tl;dr don't act like a nigger, you won't be treated like one
>>
>>80302638
I don't care much for rap anymore, but I've always liked Kevin Gates. Besides for being a felon and violent with some of his most recent songs being about drug dealing, his songs like I Dont Get Tired are respectable because they're made for black people to always keep working. Blacks will never be as smart as whites, asians, or ashkenazi jews, but they would make good low-level workers if they attempted to fix their community and I respect him for trying to make a change, at least sometimes.
>>
>>80302638

Don't know who he is but we need more blacks like this.
>>
I can respect what this guy is saying.
>>
Wow those sub human ape niggers are gonna tare him apart. His career is over. Niggers can't handle facts.
>>
A righteous brother
>>
BASED BY ANY MEANS DINDU
>>
>106kmel
holy shit I listen to that radio errday to school
fuckin famous.
>>
Clearly just an uncle tom
>>
I love seeing people like rappers that BLM types expect would go along with their narrative saying things to the contrary.
>>
that '2 phones' song is pretty catchy desu
>>
>>80314220

Satellites is a good one too
>>
>>80303221
lol nigger lover
>>
>>80314220
I GOT 2.... PHONES
ONE FOR THE PLUG AND ONE FOR THE LOAD
>>
did he become religious or something? Last time I heard about Kevin Gates he was fucking his cousin and making girls suck his dog off (you can google those)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.