[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Kosovo Serbian or Independent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Flag_of_Kosovo.svg.png (62 KB, 2000x1429) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Kosovo.svg.png
62 KB, 2000x1429
What do you think?
>>
>>80292310

Why are you asking about a region of Serbia?
>>
Independent. Serbs are evil.
>>
>>80292310
I don't care. But as long as Spain exist, Kosovo will never be part of the EU as an independent country.
>>
>>80292310
Dead to me.
>>
meh either way it's filled with muslim albanians which UN/EU/NATO/USA won't allow to deport/genocide.
>>
>>80292880
also it would be more of an American protectorate than anything else.
>>
>>80292392

Why are you talking about a republic of Yugoslavia?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10701222

also trips
>>
>>80292964
hmm alright
>>
>>80292310
It`s currently filled with future race war victims.
>>
File: Vance-owen_plan.png (36 KB, 572x508) Image search: [Google]
Vance-owen_plan.png
36 KB, 572x508
Doesn't matter Serbs couldn't do it how the Croats did it to Krajna should of killed the soldiers and expelled the civilians.
Also Bosnia should of been split into better municipalities.
>>
>>80292310
Cut it in half.
Let Albanians have the bottom and serbians have the top.
Naturally all the Albanians, or at least most, will leave towards the bottom half because they want to stay with their own.
There. Solution found.

Also, split Albanian between Italy and Greece. No reason for them to exist.
>>
Albanian
>>
>>80293809
smart
smart
he knows what´s good
>>
File: Ante Pavelić.jpg (28 KB, 440x296) Image search: [Google]
Ante Pavelić.jpg
28 KB, 440x296
>>80293809
You're a retard with no understanding of the Balkans.
>>
GTA IV was a mistake.
>>
>>80293658
Croatia from begginning was on the NATO side and they have no COI expelling Serbs. Kosovo is used as an military base and it is in their COI to have only Serbs there as Serbs were almost always standing with Muslims.

As for Bosnia it's protected by dayton agreement. If an inside revolution in Bosnia would happen to infringe the agreement both Serbia and Croatia would be obliged to react.

So whichever side revolts/attacks in Bosnia - the other 2 sides are against it.
>>
>>80294006
What's wrong with my outstanding plan?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.