[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduate from university >get job coding >move to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: 27342742.jpg (265 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
27342742.jpg
265 KB, 1024x685
>graduate from university
>get job coding
>move to the woods, pacific NW or Maine
>build something like pic related
>pay for satelite internet
>do random codework to make money
>live in the woods as a NEET
>get to build a bunker, farm land, weed, have some animals, hunt

why aren't you doing this?
>>
1 year left in computer science program, lets go baby
>>
Daily reminder that if you live near a population center you will not survive the happening that is inevitably coming.
>>
>>80290798

NEET

No
Education
Employment
Training

Congratulations, you are not a NEET but a functioning member of society.
>>
>>80290798
I'm not ugly nor a weeb.
>>
>>80290980
Agreed.
>>
I would do this but my future job prospects would require me to live close to Washington D.C. or close to defense contractors.
>>
File: 20160708_ducth.jpg (117 KB, 960x503) Image search: [Google]
20160708_ducth.jpg
117 KB, 960x503
If you are a Eurobro, your best bet now is to convert all your holdings to Bitcoin or USD.

Also physical gold, do not buy paper.

This country is now done.

So are Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Japan, Germany, and Denmark.

There are now over $13 trillion Global NIRP bonds
>>
File: 20160707_bremerlb_1.jpg (90 KB, 962x503) Image search: [Google]
20160707_bremerlb_1.jpg
90 KB, 962x503
Germany will cause the Eurozone to collapse.

They'll do everything to prop up Deutsche but it won't be enough.

Italian banks are already in their Lehman moments and scrambling to recapitalize.
>>
File: DB IMF 2.jpg (135 KB, 703x657) Image search: [Google]
DB IMF 2.jpg
135 KB, 703x657
A very common phrase used over the past couple years by the International Monetary Fund’s Christine Lagarde as well as other globalist mouthpieces is the “global reset.”
>>
>>80291154
what is a sophisticated NEET?
>>
Tautologically true. However, atomic bombs go boom because time and spare are relative to the conservation of energy. Since entropy is the distribution of energy in time and space, radical paradigm shifts regarding the conceptualization of the time space continuum also should apply to re-conceptualization of entropy.

When the original entropy equations in thermodynamics were developed (which were then extrapolated into information theory) an arbitrary minus sign was inserted, in order that the measurement of power and information would end up appearing to have relative positive values, rather than relative negative values.

That is one of the most abstract ways that we are living in Wonderland Matrix Bizarro Worlds, where everything is publicly presented in the most absurdly backward ways possible. Furthermore, that includes not only the superficially correct analysis of political problems, but also then the superficial "solutions" which tend to almost continue to be similarly backwards.

"Realities" are due to the original SUBTRACTIONS, which relatively separate some parts from the Whole. After human beings are relatively separated from each other and their environments, then they must live as gangs of robbers, because energy must be conserved across the boundaries perceived and defined by the original relative SUBTRACTIONS.

Therefore, all "realities" are relative illusions. Human consciousness can not be anything else that more or less organized systems of lies, operating robberies. Groups of human beings must necessarily be bigger gangs of robbers, organized through larger systems of lies. That how and why we have ended up with globalized political economy based upon public governments ENFORCING FRAUDS by private banks. Also, that is how and why that "money" made out of nothing as debts is publicly presented as if that was positive capital, while that MAD Money As Debt is actually Negative Capital.
>>
>>80290798
>no eaves
>no gutters
>deck isn't covered
>flat roof
>glass everywhere

What idiot built this?
>>
>>80292555
what is wrong with glass?

nice trips
>>
>>80292734
He can see his own reflection in it.
>>
File: dbq iowa.jpg (901 KB, 2000x1250) Image search: [Google]
dbq iowa.jpg
901 KB, 2000x1250
>>80290798
>finishing dissertation
>plan to move back to my hometown in Iowa after graduating
>get teaching job at the local college ~$55K starting
>live cheap, save up
>Acreages in Iowa average about ~$6-7K an acre, cheaper if it's not classified as farmland
>For the ~$250K I'd have to pay for new construction in the city, I can build a simpler, $100K house on 20-25 acres in the countryside
>Commute to work, do consulting research on the side
>Clear an acre or two and start doing subsistence farming
>Find a nice small town girl, settle down, raise a family
>Live the dream.
>>
>>80290798
>go innawoods
>set up some fully square modernist, minimalist piece of shit bungalow

you might as well kys at the nearest tree
>>
>weed

That's such a dutch thing to do.
>>
>>80290980
Except I'm stocking up on guns cause my state allows them rather freely so I'm gonna be ready for the racewar
>>
>>80290798
>internet crucial for job
>get internet that is barely better than dial-up and has rate limits

maybe because i'm not retarded
>>
>>80292095
You a consultant not a NEET
>>
>>80290798
>internet crucial for job
>get internet that is barely better than dial-up and has rate limits

because i'm not retarded
>>
>>80292555

I think they call them "architects" but yea what a retarded design for the work OP describes.

Also OP, don't fall for the bunker meme. Let me guess, you're gonna bury some containers right!
>>
File: ididntwantthisfeel.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
ididntwantthisfeel.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
>>80290798
>yfw it will be many more years of wageslavery untill you can buy some land
>>
>>80293634
Looks like a shipping container house, yuro. Frequently used as cheap improvised cabin.
>>
>>80294136
What state are you from anon?
>>
>>80294580
virginia, 35k a yr.... a-atleast i have health insurance and a 401k....
>>
Not a bad idea, I would like to do something similar eventually.

Problems:
>satellite is too slow, you really need fiber if you want to follow through with coding
>odd jobs you compete with sidartha and regular companies will want you to at least be fairly senior to work completely remote
>all the additional logistics of remote work
>no gf so crippling loneliness
>/x/ fag so paranoid and would probably go crazy

Maybe if I find a girl with the same mindset, otherwise I'll stay at home.
>>
Also:
>Maine
moose flies
lyme disease
mosquitoes
harsh winters (but no mosquitoes!)
>>
>>80294023
i was thinking of building a giant concealed underground warehouse that will have tunnels leading to escape routes along with underground hydroponics for year round food production

not interested in claustrophobic bunkers
>>
If you're going to live off the grid why even bother with the dumb coding by satellite idea? Just learn self sufficient living and provide for yourself without needing cash at all. If you're raising animals, hunting, fishing and growing food you're already 90% there anyway.
>>
>>80295102
also /x/fag and would be really interested in seeing if there's something out there as i have never experienced anything paranormal.

satellite was just an example, there is pretty decent internet now i've heard.

get a redpilled wife before attempting if you're not interested in being lonely. or have people visit.
>>
>>80290798
>do random codework to make money
This is extremely difficult without having an established reputation or connections with someone who does.
>>
>>80290798
Serious question, whats satellite internet actually like? How long and expensive would it be to download a 1.5gb movie?
>>
I actually do live in the mountains and holy shit would I never ever live in a cabin like that.

I get the whole natural light warming it ect, that's cool but you can do that with just one corner of a house.

That house would be FUCKED in a proper hailstorm, bears could walk right the fuck through it, and one crazy snowfall and the whole thing collapses.

Unless it's tempered, in which case, tick tock.
>>
>>80295592
it's a thousand dollars for a satellite wifi router with 56k speeds
>>
>>80295429
i'd want to constantly expand my base of operations and that takes money.

also don't want to be a complete hermit, would still enjoy traveling yearly etc.
>>
>>80290798
>move to the woods, pacific NW
We're full. Fuck off with your Walden pipe dream.
>>
>>80295592
Depends on provider. The thing with it is that it's unreliable;le and there's often a second or two delay.

If all you wanted to do was dl movies ect, it would be perfectly fine for that.

I watch netflix constantly and it never hangs or anything usually.
>>
>>80294869
Look around a little, you never know what you might find.

Example: http://www.landwatch.com/Tazewell-County-Virginia-Land-for-sale/pid/289288035
>16.5 acres bordering Jefferson National Forest with local fresh water sources, a small amount of potentially farmable land, and deeded access to a fishing stream. $90K

Maybe not what you're looking for, but my point is there's no shortage of land for sale in this country.
>>
>>80295292
That doesn't sound expensive at all.

Maybe you should dial back the crazy a little bit and start by learning these survival skills before thinking of doing large scale hydroponics. Pro-tip, people lived through winters using conventional agriculture before refrigeration.

If you live on a small, hidden home in a deeply rural area, you would likely never be affected by a happening or even know there was a happening at all.

>>80295704
I don't think you're gonna make enough to do what you're describing doing small time coding by candlelight
>>
File: hughes.png (219 KB, 1148x1200) Image search: [Google]
hughes.png
219 KB, 1148x1200
>>80295592
>>
I think neetdom has ruined my mind tbqh
>>
>>80295429
Property tax is a thing you fucking child.
>>
>>80295933
Especially if you get cheap debt to finance the purchase.

>>80295655
Any good stories? How far in the mountains do you live?

How about something like this.
>>
>>80290798
how the fuck are you gonna know how to build a house by yourself if you study computers? fuck off retard.
>>
>>80295933
>there's no shortage of land for sale in this country
Can I interest you in a lot in beautiful Christmas Valley, Oregon?
>>
>>80290798
That seems like a very easy place to break into, m8. Innawoods no one can hear you scream. Stay safe.
>>
>>80290798
What do you code tc?

I recently got into it like a month and a half ago. Started with html, css and javascript...

Where should I go afterwards?
>>
>>80295996
Really isn't that bad considering the circumstances. Obviously worse than regular internet and there's the lag time but way better than what you could get otherwise and the price seems decent.

>>80296146
Some backwoods ass state with <1% property tax, on a property worth well below 100k. Not exactly a backbreaking expense. That's if the government even knew you were setting up your happening bunker at all.
>>
I hunt in my neighbourhood. Yesterday I ate my friend's dog lol
>>
>>80290798

that looks fragile as fuck

a small, concrete house would serve its purpose much better
>>
>>80290798

What? You would get so lonely.

Never feel the touch of a girl, never have good ol banter with your friends, never eat a home cooked meal from your mother....

How depressing.
>>
>>80295996
lmfao no thanks
>>
>>80296237
>how the fuck are you gonna know how to build a house by yourself
Jesus Christ, millennials are so useless.
>>
>>80295951
yes this would obviously be a gradual process. but once you're out there you have a lot of time.

i make $120,000 in the bay area so if i just do part-time consulting that should be fine.

>>80296237
i almost studied architecture and researched a lot, there's a lot of info out there on building your own stuff. also prefab is an option.

>>80296282
kek, C
>>
>>80290798
>>move to the woods, pacific NW
Fuck off, we're full.
>>
I wanna grab some land in Texas. Cant decide on grass land in north or north east or a desert joint out in south west
>>
>>80290798
I'm already stranded out in the PNW woods. I'm leaving for a city or nice small town somewhere else when I complete my AA. There's nothing here. There's meth and depression and nothing else.
>>
File: Oregon_Pioneer1[1].jpg (102 KB, 668x1000) Image search: [Google]
Oregon_Pioneer1[1].jpg
102 KB, 668x1000
>>move to the woods, pacific NW
Fuck off, we're still full.
>>
>>80291154
>No
It's not in or not currently in, not no.
Huge difference.
>>
>>80296462
>implying you're not 19
have you ever built a house? if you dont know what you're doing you're gonna fuck it up and either won't be able to live in it or it'll fall down on you and you fucking die. it's hard word. real life isn't like the sims you fucking baby
>>
>>80296840
Hill country(SA, Austin) is best
>>
>>80296669
>i make $120,000 in the bay area so if i just do part-time consulting that should be fine.

Yeah I don't know how common or possible this is, but getting that bay area salary somewhere cheap would be ideal.

>I wanna grab some land in Texas. Cant decide on grass land in north or north east or a desert joint out in south west

Austin seems so good and cheap for the tech scene. I really love new england though.
>>
>>80290798
>contemporary housing
muh dick

if only it weren't so expensive
>>
>>80296777
:(
>>
IMO going innawoods is only worth it if you have a family going with you (IE. your GF) or if you're already a loner and hate people.
>>
>Have IT corporate job with top 100 supercorp
>Be treated as a shaman because I'm even slightly competent
>Can work from home pretty much whenever I want
>That means all Mondays, all Fridays and any weekday the manager isn't in
>Parents have a nice 4 bedroom house on a remote, mountainside overlooking a lake in the West of Ireland
>Fully provisioned with a vegetable garden, water reclaimation, wood burning stove with water heating. In a good place for wind if I need energy independence

I figure I'll stick with the job until my parents die, inching my way up the wage scale, buy a property in the city when I can afford to, save up whatever I can. Once the parents die, I'll let out the city property and move back home, spending my days tending my garden and shitposting. Or the global economy will collapse in the meantime and I'll just retreat there anyway.
>>
>>80297059
It's literally a shipping container dude
>>
>>80296996
I saw in young county up near the panhandle like, 200 acres for 200-265,000$
>>
>>80290798
what times does the train show up
>>
what does that cabin look like after 20 years?
>>
Just started trying to learn c/c++. Shit seems kind of brutal
>>
>>80296981
Yes, me and mankind, for the past 4k years, have built a house.
Build foundation(slab,post/lintel, cement w/crawl space)
Build floor
Build walls
Raise walls
Plumb/wire/insulate
>>
>>80290798
>Move to USA
Wrong
>move to pacific NW or maine
>buy land
Wrong
>Random codework
Wrong
>Weed
Degenerate

Wow youre a fucking retard
>got my 4 year cs degree im going to be making 250k starting at a startup with free hookers and booze
>>80297076
>map showing seriously out of date targets
Kek
>>
>>80297076
Oregon has like NO strategic targets. Not a base to be found. Very anti mil here, historically.
>>
File: DY56L.jpg (73 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
DY56L.jpg
73 KB, 450x338
>>80297203
>>80297059
>>
>>80297506
ok nz then

i didn't get a cs degree, i did finance

fuck off with your negative shit
>>
>>80297435
Plenty of money in easier languages.

Although front end web dev will eventually become the new graphic design
>>
>>80297943
Well its a retarded plan. Immigration here is nearly impossible unless youre brown.

Codework is being outsourced to brown people in 3rd world countries where they can pay them $2 an hour. Who wants to pay aart 130k a year to work remotely when they can pay apu in india $2 an hour for 4 weeks. Sure apu will make security mistakes and the project will be shit but they will just pay a debt heavy fresh CS grad $40,000 a year to fix apu's mistakes.

Additionally the tech bubble is crashing with no survivors right now.
>>
File: 1464733176396.jpg (6 KB, 284x339) Image search: [Google]
1464733176396.jpg
6 KB, 284x339
because i fucked up and got a meme degree instead of learning to code
>>
>>80290798
>weed
Why not just live in the downtown of a major city, join a gang, sell cocaine, and be a part of criminal culture if you want to do degenerate things?
>>
>>80297203
Pre-fab, modernist, even container homes, built by others, are so fucking expensive compared to stick built.
Grab a hammer, fags.
>>
>>80298395
post and beam is the real man shit
>>
>>80298274
>Additionally the tech bubble is crashing with no survivors right now.

Is it? How so? I live in the SF bay area (I know, kill me) and I can't wait for these smarmy tasteless cunts to gtfo
>>
>>80290798
There's literally no middle to lower software dev job that'll allow you to work remotely the entirety of your employment.

For a specific project, I might believe it. I've had a few. But you eventually have a project where people want to meet in person.

And those assignments are for middle & upper level software devs.
>>
>>80292465

Damn that was put together nicely

#woke
>>
>>80298565
I looked at trying to save a buck, using SIPs, containers, etc.
Who the fuck want's to live in a bunch of 7x20' tubes, when you can build a real home for half the price, using PROVEN technology.
Fuck that, hippies.
>>
Does anyone here actually make decent money doing remote freelancing work, though? Seems like someone who can pull $100k/yr in a major population center would be lucky to bring in $40k/yr (with no insurance) with remote work.

Companies that will let you work permanently remotely are memes as far as I know, eversince Yahoo stopped doing it seems like none of the big players do anymore.
>>
>>80294023
No underground bunkers, but I'd totally be down for building a concealed basement.
Like, have a small hidden 1mx4m space behind a bookshelf or something, that just has stairs leading down.
>>
>>80290798
Because your budgeting is fucking delustional.
>>
>>80298595
Most of SF is fueled by "coding for dummies" type languages and architectures that are trendy but have a ridiculously low bar of difficulty.

Writing code in Ruby, Python, and etc aren't exactly difficult skills. They require no understanding of enterprise architectures.. They just werk.

Any Poo In Loo can pickup those skills just as they take low level Java, C++, and C# jobs. They can just as easily take over mid-level Ruby & Python jobs.
>>
>>80296912
Yeah. Oregon is a terrible place to live, you don't want to come here. It's a liberal nightmare with a rediculously inefficient local government.
>>
>>80290798
>get to build a bunker
It doesn't look like a bunker. Why build your house out of glass and wood? Wood that can burn. Glass that can be shattered.

Make it out of reinforced concrete, with blast doors and everything, and tunnel underground and build a nuke-proof bunker that can sustain you indefinitely. Hydroponics/aquaponics (with integrated aquaculture), lighting, filtration/purification systems, and other technologies makes sustainable living possible.
>>
>>80298274
I have dual citizenship already.

That's also why I said you should get a job in a field first, get experience and build up a network of contacts first if you want to do contract work.

Also you can do other types of jobs, physical stuff like selling things you grow, writing blogs/books/youTube, trading financial products etc etc.

With an internet connection you can do a lot.

>>80298328
Weed is legal in a lot of places.
>>
>>80298595
>Is it? How so?
40% drop in jobsite listings in past 12 months
Drop in VC being pumped into SF/Seattle/MemeLocations
Drop in talent being produced
Inflated valuations causing market doubts (e.g uber being valued higher than the GDP of several countries)
General market slippage due to dumb shit in the entire economy
Also everything this >>80298988 goy said
>>80298950
Cost of living factors into this heavily
Think about the cost of living in a city and the expenses associated with going to an office.
>>80299066
>I dont know how much shit costs, the post
>>
>>80298950
>Does anyone here actually make decent money doing remote freelancing work, though?
Big money, if you are rare or very good(mediocre LMS millionaire here). Thanks, MOODLE!
>>
>>80298950
Has to be a need. They exist. They're usually internal hires.

Joe lives in California, but the company has a branch in Virginia. The Virginia branch has a large contract with an emphasis on RESTful Java interfaces, all of the Java guys in Virginia are 100% tasked as it is. Project manager and software leads are cool with a remote hire.

The project manager then hires Joe.
>>
>>80298923
I did the same. Looked into container houses quite a bit and saw how expensive the end up being.

I think about what the cheapest possible way to build a simple home would be. Chainsaw milling some logs on a woodlot property to use for beams, then connecting them using brackets instead of joinery seems like the most reasonable approach, but I have very little building experience.
>>
>>80290980

What happening is coming?
>>
>>80299019
>Yeah. Oregon is a terrible place to live, you don't want to come here. It's a liberal nightmare with a rediculously inefficient local government.
Yup. I hate it here. Awful place.
>>
>>80290798
No money and our real estate market got messed up recently.
>>
I don't know. I really dream about something like that but I'm a lazy cunt. It's killing me :(
>>
>>80299152
>contract work
>with no unique skills
Thumbs up bro. Tell me about your security clearance or industry certs/recognition.
> selling things you grow
Yes its common knowledge that people who grow tomatos are often found in the PNW and have 30" dicks
>writing blogs/books/youTube
>flooding a saturated market with more useless shit
wew lad
> trading financial products
You wont be trading any stocks over satellite internet and any land with power and decent internet is already being bought up by the people who are in the tech industry
>Weed is legal in a lot of places.
Like the netherlands, so why dont you stay there?
>>
File: 1456368866458.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1456368866458.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>80299562
>contract work
>with no unique skills

I chortled
>>
>>80299265
I came to the conclusion that you can't beat city hall. The codes here are so tight, you just have to build how they want.
You can't even build vaulted ceilings here(over 25% of the floor?), cuz the Earth is crying.
>>
>>80290798
Not everyone has the knack for it. Flooding the market with halfwit programmers just leads to a boom in the computer security market. Or else it leads to a boom in identity theft and other shit.
>>
>>80298595
tech bubble is common knowledge

lots of money going in, little money coming out, over-valued companies everywhere, number of IPOs dropping like a hot wet turd

yep, its coming down. my guess is early 2018 at the latest
>>
There are no remote jobs. You have to move to San Francisco, Seattle, possibly Austin or New York. The only remote work allowed is given to Indians through outsourcing, and they make those fuckers go in to an office too.
>>
>>80299859
Yeah, you're right about that. I've never really looked into the regulations though because I'm talking about a truly remote location, so remote that there are no codes to abide by.
>>
>>80290798
Because living off the grid is illegal, sadly.
>>
>>80299978
>There are no remote jobs.
Bullshit.
>>
File: 1413067046107.gif (483 KB, 243x270) Image search: [Google]
1413067046107.gif
483 KB, 243x270
>>80299951
A bunch of dweebs in SF that thought their Rails spaghetti code made them a superstar because someone was willing to pay then 110k and air lift them rotisserie chicken every night.

They won't be missed.
>>
>>80300133
see
>>80299237

All other remote tasks are going to be complete shit.
>>
>>80290798
>>do random codework to make money
lol faggit think you can just do this shit freelance and not have to come in, and spend months on end with shitheads because you need face to face interaction to make sure this shit runs right.
>>
I would kill myself before using satelite internet
>>
>>80290798
>get job coding
wew lad, wish it was so easy
>>
>>80300083
So no water/power/sewage?
A well and solar, and a sewage field or tank?
Good luck, man. But you can't pull that off here in Oregon. You would have to build WAY OUT THERE, and live in constant fear of being condemned.
>>
>>80290798
that's a great question. my two closest friends from college both do coding and get paid about 100k as 25 year olds. One of them didn't even get his degree. They own stocks and go travelling and mountain climbing and all sorts of fun stuff. One just went to Puerto Rico for the weekend. He lives basically the same as the Trump children.

I'm not doing it because I am going into the military. If I suddenly knocked up a girl or the military turned me down for whatever reason I would go to a coding bootcamp post haste.
>>
>>80299562
>Tell me about your security clearance or industry certs/recognition.
i already said i didn't study any fields related to engineering/cs.

i did finance at a top school, worked at a company that i helped IPO, so fuck off idiot.

>Yes its common knowledge...
i wasn't talking just tomatoes, livestock or other things. you wouldn't have to make that much money off this anyway.

>You wont be trading any stocks over satellite
going long on stocks doesn't require 'timing', neither really does shorting an equity. a few minutes isn't a big deal. plus there's options trading, forex.

yes day trading isn't the best, but running a hedge fund-inspired portfolio isn't difficult.

>Like the netherlands, so why dont you stay there?
i already said i have multiple passports. are you slow?

do you live in a fly over state? proud to stay in your little world

you're not as smart as you think you are, and condescending towards someone trying to have a discussion and not providing any insights

did you get cucked on a friday? or just a lazy troll
>>
>>80290798
Sounds good anon.
>>
>>80290798
Satellite internet is expensive as fuck
Trips to the city to get stuff are expensive and time consuming
>>
>>80300726
>A well and solar, and a sewage field or tank?
Yeah, or if the stars really aligned, some kind of micro-hydro power.

It's pretty cliche but I was actually thinking somewhere in Alaska or maybe one of the sparsely sparsely populated rocky mountain states like Montana.

It's not like I've exhaustively researched this though, so I'm probably missing some kind of prohibitive cost somewhere.
>>
>>80292465
screen caped for psoterity.
Could you share more of your wisdom pls?
>>
>>80290798
So you're going to "make money" while society collapses. Okay.
>>
>>80293367
She'll never love you
>>
>>80290798

rofl. you cannot make enough money being a remote coder to afford this. If you want to live in a shack, maybe, but an actual home with full and convenient amenities would be a huge hassle in upkeep and money.
>>
>>80300129
it's actually not against the law (in the US) to go missing
>>
>>80290798
You and all the other faggots wanting to move the the NW have shit up the place. Unless you inherited money you won't be able to afford good land here.
>>
File: 1364883247113.jpg (84 KB, 622x491) Image search: [Google]
1364883247113.jpg
84 KB, 622x491
>>80300858
>i did finance at a top school, worked at a company that i helped IPO, so fuck off idiot.
Wow an IPO nobody has ever done that before
>i wasn't talking just tomatoes, livestock or other things. you wouldn't have to make that much money off this anyway.
So you want to do hard work and get paid little money for it
>going long on stocks doesn't require 'timing', neither really does shorting an equity. a few minutes isn't a big deal. plus there's options trading, forex.
You dont have enough money or time to lay a longtime portfolio, especially with the incoming financial crash triggered by the idiots launching IPOs left and right.
>do you live in a fly over state? proud to stay in your little world
So you want some nice private land to be left alone on to grow your food, hunt, work in tech and generally be comfortable? Yeah you should totally move to a liberal shithole and watch them regulate your rights away while you pay a huge tax rate. For someone with two passports you really dont understand the united states at all.

>Assorted ad hominem
Yeah that will fix your plan
>>
>>80290798
>get job
>coding

goo luck
>>
>move to San Francisco Bay Area from India
>import 3 more of my cousins to take American jobs
r8
>>
>>80301235
Do it. I'm sure many states will let you be. Not Oregon, or probably Washington.
I'm considering life on the water. Slips are like $150 a month, if you need one.
AHOY!
>>
File: Farage8.jpg (119 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Farage8.jpg
119 KB, 1500x1000
>>80301554
the Dutchposter sounds like a real geek. Why do the "90k at burgerking with 8 in girth" people take themselves seriously?
If you care so much about being seen as successful by strangers on the internet then you are CLEARLY not as successful as you are letting on. kek.
>>
>>80301264
We are already in Heaven ... However, it is not possible to ever know that. Civilization based upon being able to back up lies with violence, which has grown at about an exponential rate, due to progress in physical science, appears to be Hell, but none of that could exist without the principle of the conservation of energy operating throughout, which has paradoxically selected for artificial selection systems to develop the maximum possible deceits and frauds.

The end is never nigh. Humanity has faced calamity after calamity for generations; our calamity just happens to be historically epic by comparison.

The development of globalized electronic money, backed by the threat of force from atomic bombs, is trillions of times greater than anything that previously happened during human history. Those developments of the abilities to ENFORCE FRAUDS being amplified by many orders of magnitude by advancing technology certainly appears to be such that "we are already in Hell."

Civilization is becoming exponentially more FRAUDULENT, and therefore, that civilization is becoming exponentially more psychotic and criminally insane. But nevertheless, the laws of nature keep working. Furthermore, that actually includes the ways that natural select drove the development of sociopolitical systems to become based on the maximum possible dishonesty, and thus, for those artificial selection systems to be operated by the best available professional hypocrites.
>>
>>80301801
>I'm considering life on the water. Slips are like $150 a month, if you need one.
Damn I was actually looking into that as well, are you me?
>>
>>80290980
>>80290798
Besides, who the fuck wants to raise kids in a high population density zone? Your city should not have more than 150000 people.
>>
>>80301464
>rofl. you cannot make enough money being a remote coder to afford this. If you want to live in a shack, maybe, but an actual home with full and convenient amenities would be a huge hassle in upkeep and money.
You sound redundant. Some projects will carry me for years. I'm in demand.
>>
>>80301683
He probably means make your own company.
>>
>>80302111
Population density should not be higher than 400.
>>
>>80290798
Brock Lesnar has the best life.
>>
>>80290798
not intelligent enough
>>
File: 1458866532291.jpg (30 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
1458866532291.jpg
30 KB, 474x595
>>80290798
>tfw majoring in computer science and researching self-sustainable living

Good plan you got there. Aside from the weed, hippy.
>>
>>80301958
https://www.google.com/search?q=craigslist+free+boat&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRqJa_l-XNAhVU2GMKHcHWBagQ_AUICygE&biw=1920&bih=942
>>
remote tasks are awful and remote testers are usually from India since they do bitchwork.
Even the Indian-Americans in my office hate remote testers, we all have to work with remote testers from India and we always complain about them
>>
>>80290798
>>get job coding
>>do random codework to make money
lol good luck m8
>>
>>80301554
there's only been a single tech ipo (TWIL) and a few other small ones this year. "ipos left and right"

fuck off, you don't know shit about the valley or anything else about financial markets, especially the current one.

i want to move away from dumb faggots like yourself, and yes if it has to be a private island so be it. i'm obviously not just considering the pacific NW. you really are slow.

>>80301915
no you're a bitter unsuccessful bitch who gets intimidated the moment anyone says anything related to the real world and can't comprehend people can browse 4chan for 12 years and lead normal successful lives.
>>
>>80290798
That's somewhat the plan.
>already live in pacific northwest
>near the end of my college education
>been saving money as much as I could
>have some connections that might be able to hook me up with some decent jobs
Not the weed part though, I'm not a degenerate. Also building a bunker is nice, but if I ever get a sizable income I might consider buying one of those decommissioned military bunkers/missile silos. Sadly I don't know of any that were ever for sale in the pacific northwest.
>>
>>80290798
>pay for satelite internet

You can't play games on it that require fast reactions.
>>
File: ElSangre.jpg (137 KB, 1220x915) Image search: [Google]
ElSangre.jpg
137 KB, 1220x915
>buy 2 acres of land for 30k ten miles outside of a midsize farming community, 30 miles from major pop center

>drop 40k on prefab double wide trailer

>drop 20k on 2 sizeable greenhouses

>enjoy rural life with easy access to farm land plus modern amenities eg hospitals, law, restaurants

>conservative, family oriented community bands together during time of happening

Why not the best of both worlds? How would this not be survivable? Why do foilfags insist on total isolation as a viable means of survival?
>>
>>80290798
As an /out/doorsman, this is my dream.

I'm willing to suck dick to make this happen. I'm a minimalist so I don't need much
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 720x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 720x525
Because I went to a become a chief. Does anyone knows what are best culinary academies, apprenticeships, courses, restraunts to get educated are? Europe and AusNZ preferably.
>>
A) Couldnt graduate from university
B) Tried coding and could Never figure it out
C) Moved to the woods because im homeless because I expended all my resources trying to work on the first two. And now im all PTS-D and cant work at all period.
D) Lives in a mold infested hut-tent.
E) Gets free public wifi
F) Still helps people online with his brain.
>>
>>80302590
owie. plz be nice
>>
>>80302787
>tfw /diy/'s bunkerbro will never take in anons
>>
>>80302624
>I might consider buying one of those decommissioned military bunkers/missile silos. Sadly I don't know of any that were ever for sale in the pacific northwest.
None in Oregon, I know. There were some in Idaho, but they filled them in before they even finished them
>>
>>80290980
Its fun to listen to undergrads tell me how to survive
>>
>>80301925
facinating anon-kun
Would you pls recomend me some book about this topic, if there is one?

Also, if atomic boms are a huge negative sign in entropy, then it is only natural to think that we would need a equally big positive sign to reach a cero or neutral enthropy state, right?
maybe the shield of misiles that obama wants to finish so badly in europe is an atempt at that? What if Obama is the hero we do not deserve?
>>
>>80302827
>yfw this is the autistic dutch guy's life
>>
>>80296948
No it's not.
Retired people are not NEETs.
People with an education who do odds-and-ends contractual jobs are not NEETs.
>>
>>80302916
I'm up in Washington. I've never heard of any in the area.

Probably has some shit to do with the rain/groundwater or something making such installations difficult.
>>
Really, there's more money to be made in weed than code in the PNW.
My new neighbor came here from Texas for the "opportunities." Place has all types of new duct and electrical work, plants growing on the back porch. Never saw my new neighbor again. Handlers come in from time to time.
Defo a gold rush here.
>>
File: 1368509189979.jpg (40 KB, 329x365) Image search: [Google]
1368509189979.jpg
40 KB, 329x365
>>80302590
>Muh 60000B valuation will surely hold up forever
>Talks about future happening
Tell me more
>fuck off, you don't know shit about the valley or anything else about financial markets, especially the current one.
Clearly I dont please tell me more dutch wendys cook with a 90" dick. I would tell you to look how many people in this thread are saying you are retarded but you would probably accuse me of being a same fag so you can keep your delusions going.
>i'm obviously not just considering the pacific NW. you really are slow.
>OP clearly says PNW and Maine
>both PNW and Maine are being filled with expats from shitty liberal states and are turning into liberal trashpits
Yeah do it man hahahah you can smoke so much weed!!!
>i want to move away from dumb faggots like yourself
So stay in the netherlands and you will have an entire ocean away.
>>80302740
>2 acres
>30k
It better have a lake or something, that price is rather high
>>80302624
> I might consider buying one of those decommissioned military bunkers/missile silos. Sadly I don't know of any that were ever for sale in the pacific northwest.
There are several titan sites but you dont have enough money to buy one and nobody will finance them
>>
>>80292555
An architect, which happens to be the goddamn career i'm studying.

>eaves
>flat roof
No need, does it snow?

>no gutters
You're smart or at least you think so, but think again. It's obviously a facade trick. gutters are probably behind or is using another system imo

>glass everywhere
Natural lighting. Ever heard of "Sustainable architecture"?
>>
>>80303521
>gutters
with a small roof, no need
>>
>>80303354
>but you dont have enough money to buy one and nobody will finance them
Like I said, if I ever had a sizable income I might do it. It's more one of those "what would you do if you won a gorillion dollars from the lottery" dreams than anything.
>>
>>80302948
(you)

>>80302985
>implying i'm not drinking a banana smoothie in my million dollar condo i bought using bitcoins i started saving at $2 each since 2011

>>80303354
>using meme reaction images

i want reddit to leave.

especially jealous guy who couldn't get a scholarship to his state school.
>>
>>80301392
Why wouldn't she? The plan is smooth as fuck.+
>>80293367
MFW land costs basically the same, if not more expensive, in my 3rd world country.
>>
File: 1383506590640.jpg (180 KB, 600x460) Image search: [Google]
1383506590640.jpg
180 KB, 600x460
>>80303758
>Like I said, if I ever had a sizable income I might do it. It's more one of those "what would you do if you won a gorillion dollars from the lottery" dreams than anything.
Check into the AT&T sites being demilled as part of the longline programs. You can frequently find them between $399k-$600k depending on the type and they are way easier to work on than vertical silos.
>>80303792
>i want reddit to leave.
This is an american website, you are speaking english, using an american computer to discuss living in america because its better than the netherlands. Why dont you fuck off to a tulip field?
>more ad hominem
Why are you so upset that multiple people are poking holes in your poorly laid plan?
>>
>>80293367
that would take you like 7 years based on your income.
wonderfull
>>
But Maine has
>blacks bears
>moose
>shit tons of snow
>constant power outages
>flatlander drivers

Go to Oregon or Washington, you have a mentality that's more compatible with them.
>>
>>80290798
Probably because I'm a mechanic
>>
Fuck the doubters, OP.
People do it all the time, and it's not that hard.
My HS friend lives in Idaho now, makes instruments, does odd jobs, birthed all of his kids at home, has goats. He's the happiest dude I've ever know, and wasn't always that way.
>>
>>80304167
i already told you i'm american, went to school in america, and can afford to travel
>>
>>80304401
Rugged Maine. Pff. The NW is nothing like Portlandia, outside of Portland, Eugene, Seattle, etc...
>>
>>80304562
thank you, that sounds awesome. <3
>>
>>80304167
>AT&T sites
Yeah I've looked into those. I kinda just lumped communication bunkers together with "military bunkers" in my first post. I think my main issue (other than the money) will be finding one in a location I like if I ever decide to go for it.
>>
>>80301710
H-1B/10
>>
>>80290798
this is literally what im doing i just got the job
>>
>>80294869

you can get land for cheap all over the place

they got 5-10 acres here for 10-20k easy
>>
Only work from home coding jobs thats exist anymore are indians that work for free or <1$ per hour.

Source: I run a website and have foreigners do all my shit for free or virtually nothing. I live in Vancouver
>>
>>80290798
Are you me? Literally my dream
>>
>>80305443
>Only work from home coding jobs thats exist anymore are indians that work for free or <1$ per hour.
Bullshit. Last two gigs I had were jobs that Indians couldn't do on time. I bid a lump sum for the last one. Paid about $200/hr before tax/ss
>>
File: dresden.jpg (96 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
dresden.jpg
96 KB, 600x399
>>80290798
of course a faggot european would respect Washington and Oregon State.

AKA the most womanly pussy pathetic democratic bernie loving politcally correc thsit hole.

Anyone who thinks washington or the PNW is awesome. is a cuckold. who is scared of real guns.

P.S go suck seattles dick some more washingtonians. your all their btich and slave. maybe tonight you wotn need a condom for when seattle fucks your asshole.
>>
I'm sure you can get fiber in some remote areas.
>>
I'd love to do something like homesteading.

In the UK we have a similar thing called Smallholdings. It's pretty much a small farm, typically only a couple of acres. The only downside is that it's much harder to build your own home here. Even converting an existing barn can be a nightmare to get proper planning permission, sometimes taking years to acquire.

3 acres, a farmhouse, a small barn and maybe another couple of acres of nearby woodland would be perfect.

Biggest problem is money. It can still be cheaper than a decent house close to town but you're going to need to find a source of income and that's much harder to do in the country than in sub/semi-urban areas.
>>
>>80306271
That's funny.
Our cites are fucked, true.
But spout that shit outside the I-5 corridor, faggot. You will find yourself taking a long nap in the woods.
>>
File: racist.jpg (159 KB, 602x593) Image search: [Google]
racist.jpg
159 KB, 602x593
>>80305655
Go to seattle. where your nerd pasty ass pathetic sun hating anti social weirdo fat ass can fit in perfectly.

Seriously every western washingtonian. i meet is a fucking faggot who and this is not a exageration or a made up story i was told this by a native and MANY other times by other native western washington sheepatlites.

Guns "trigger" me
>>
File: cascadia YEAH.png (961 KB, 959x880) Image search: [Google]
cascadia YEAH.png
961 KB, 959x880
>>80306614
im sorry who is this? oh thats right the non existant.

You guys are a disgrace to the rest of the country that has conservative or republican if you want to call them that values.

You are what we in the rest of this nation need to never end up as. Losers that are ignored and who let their second amendment be fucked by idiots in a city who never go outside their house.
>>
>>80306765
where do you live?
>>
File: image.jpg (428 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428 KB, 646x1024
>>80302792
>>80302792
>>80302792
>>80302792
Anyone?
>>
>>80290798
I'm not poor.
>>
>>80307137
Do you mean Chef? Try Italy
>>
>>80306980
2nd amendment, in Oregon?
We're just fine.
And the cities dictate over the state, because population/democracy shit you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>80307570
Chef, yes. Why Italy? How come most renowned chefs are British then? Out of internationally recognized places we have SwissAm academy (http://www.en.swissam.ru) and Jamie Oliver's restraunt in our city, but I'm not sure it would help.
>>
>>80306980
is that fucking bismuth on the wind chime?
>>
>>80290798
You're retarded if you think thats the way the industry works
>>
>>80299360
Same. Worst state in the union. Go live in Utah or Wyoming or something. Anywhere but here.
>>
>>80290798
I'm not smart enough to do coding

Plus it's been scientifically proven that your brain is physically worse off if you have no human contact
>>
>>80295592
US Satellite internet is a scam. Bad service, bad price. Bare minimum High Speed internet (1GB) is $70'ish/month assuming you arent leasing the dish and modem which is more. Also early termination fees, late fees, exceeding your data cap fees, tech support fees. It's also unreliable af, spotty service that's easily affected by bad weather. To be able to stream you'd need to purchase a more expensive package that'll run you over $100/mo. with a daily dl limit of about 500mb which resets every 24 hours.
>>
>>80298291
>tfw i could never do math in school
>got a degree in history
>i want to teach college!
>do you have a masters?
>no
>successful book?
>well no but
>then go to a shitty state college no one cares about a simple 4 year degree
>now i do social media for several companies that pay me 500-1000 per month

true suffering
>>
>>80292555

retarded hipsters who forgot about weather and seasons built it
>>
>>80290798
Your porch is crooked. Shitty framework and
>modernism

How are you supposed to meet a white qt out there?
>>
>>80290980
>not taking part in the happenings
The only thing that can happen is war. If you chooses to run away rather than fight you don't belong to be alive.
>>
>>80307380
Whatever you say, Poland.
>>
>>80299360
Sounds like mn lite.
>>
>>80300858
>yes day trading isn't the best, but running a hedge fund-inspired portfolio isn't difficult.

Hedge funds make money by charging fees to investors to invest their money in whatever fancy or weird way they want.

If you don't run someone else's money and taking fees you are not running a hedge fund, you're gambling with your savings.
>>
>>80292465
LOL What a pile of horseshit, Dutchie.

See kids, this is what happens when a country legalizes weed. It rots your brain and you start spouting pseudo-philosophical nonsense.
>>
>>80313768
Aussie, you know any culinary academies in the country of your or top chefs?
>>
>>80303792
>implying i'm not drinking a banana smoothie in my million dollar condo
LOLOLOL Tell us about your dick size next.
>>
>>80290798

>Get a job coding
Although Software Engineering jobs are in huge demand and easy to come by, getting a remote job can be little more difficult due to competition. Freelance coding is a fucking joke. Try and compete with more experienced Indians who will work for $3.50 an hour.

> Move to woods in pacific NW or Maine
Dem property taxes. You're better off in midwest or south.

>Satellite Internet
Unstable slow internet and remote employment as a coder don't go well together.

>Build bunker, farm land, weed, animals, and hunt
While having a full time coding job?

Revise your plan
>>
>>80293755
Hope you're stocking up food and water too, or you'll starve to death surrounded by guns
>>
>>80294023
It's snows and rains in the PNW ya daft cunt
>>
>>80290798
I would move to Tuvalu and become a farmer. That or move into the woods in Northern Scandinavia.
>>
>>80303521
>Ever heard of "Sustainable architecture"?
Ever hear of motherfucking bears wrecking your shit?
>>
File: 435709.jpg (48 KB, 465x310) Image search: [Google]
435709.jpg
48 KB, 465x310
Taliesin west student shelters are a goldmine of ideas

https://www.google.com/search?q=colonel+kfc&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjoyd3irOXNAhVLfiYKHUiFBJYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=978#tbm=isch&q=taliesin+west+desert+shelter&imgrc=_
>>
>>80295267
Pretty much
>>
>>80303043
NEET is a state of being at a particular moment, not an identification/label
>>
>>80290798
give it a year m8, then i can have step 1 complete
>>
>>80292555
>no eaves
Fine if the exterior of your house can handle a lot of rain

>no gutters
Gutters are ugly bullshit that fills up with shit for people too lazy to route water away from their foundation. Use flashings on entrances instead

>deck isn't covered
So?

>flat roof
Look again, it's not flat. Actually don't look because there are no flat roofs retard. They all have some pitch. Membrane and gravel works good, otherwise every commercial building ever would have a pitched roof.

>glass everywhere
Stop being poor
>>
Well thank you assholes
>>
>>80290798
I have no interest in coding, and can afford my city house and a place in the sticks without wasting money on university.
>>
>>80314622

ever heard of fucking bear spray? just spray the fucking house with bear spray
>>
>>80303521

>mexican architecture
>>
>>80316094
Draw a circle in the dirt
>>
>>80316311

> he doesnt know that a mexican won the second pritzker prize ever

you are nigger tier
>>
File: Teotihuacan.jpg (564 KB, 945x709) Image search: [Google]
Teotihuacan.jpg
564 KB, 945x709
>>80316311
eduardo we need more stairs!
>>
File: EdTM8C7.png (263 KB, 567x606) Image search: [Google]
EdTM8C7.png
263 KB, 567x606
>>80290798
Satellite Internet. Yea what a great experience that can be!
>>
>>80316094
Why don't bears learn not to kill people?
>>
>>80316680

>he thinks pretty-looking buildings are going to save him from niggers

You have a monument to American civil engineering in your backyard, you should know who's in charge.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 711x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 711x1024
>>80290798
I have, but I live in a teeny tiny Oregon town in the mountains by the seashore where nothing bad ever happens.

My wife loves it too, she is high test but fit and everything. Like Iskra Lawrence with 3x bigger boobs.

Feels damn good.
>>
>>80303043
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEET
>>
I've gone on vacation to maine almost every summer since I was born. Its my favorite place on earth but I'm not sure if I could live there. Everything is expensive, libtards everywhere, some retarded drivers (not as bad as Mass and CT)

Maine is good in moderation
>>
What would /pol/ reccomend to a young man with a bright future and good intelligence to goto school for.

Thinking either techinical school or becoming a RN and getting specialized later on.
>>
>>80316803
Listen fatso, a real coder can do his or her work over a command line terminal at low bitrate.

Web "devops" isn't coding. Get some exercise.
>>
>>80317076
which area of oregon?
>>
>>80317989
dive school and then underwater welding.

$250 an hour plus they will pay you bonuses just to fly you somewhere so you can do a day's work. Serious fucking money.

I know a guy who did it for like 5 years and then opened his own brewery with the proceeds.
>>
>>80290798
I did exactly this and my life is great. All I need is a good woman and a good dog and I will have officially won at life.
>>
>>80318069
SW coast is as specific as I would like to be. Nice people, great outdoor recreation, basically just the finest place to live. Cheap out here too. Also we have great looking women, it's farm country.
>>
>>80318140
I live in Maryland about 30 minutes out from DC in MoCo, any reccomendations on a good welding school? I was always fascinate by it and all my hunting buddies seem to be involved with it.
>>
>>80317165

OP is basically describing being a well paid freeter.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160708-222156.png (257 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160708-222156.png
257 KB, 1440x2560
Montana seems good
>>
>>80318358
I know the premiere civilian underwater welding school is in Seattle but I have no idea what the name of the place is.
>>
>>80318516
Jus stick to the western half of the state.

Eastern Montana is a fucking ghost town with nothing, nobody, etc. Western Montana is the bomb.

My family's from there so I know the deal.
>>
>>80316094

top kek
>>
I'm a coder. Most companies do not allow you to work remotely.

I might try it when the current job runs out -- take a few months to look for a place that will let me work remotely.

I don't necessarily want to go "innawoods" but it would be awesome to live out in a rural area where you can still get a banging house and huge yard for $100,000.

If my current job let me work remotely, I'd happily take a 25% pay cut and I'd get the fuck out of these suburbs and shitty commute.
>>
>>80316094
>Panama
Do you guys have bears down there?
>>
>>80318292
Sounds nice, may do a road trip down from PNW to California and check out Oregon, only been to Portland. Looking for a quiet not too remote place to retire.

You live in the mountains and by 'the seashore'? Do you mean lake or riverfront, or the mountains are just real close to the ocean?
>>
File: damnshefine.jpg (76 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
damnshefine.jpg
76 KB, 636x636
>>80291154
i thought it was
"not engaged in education or training"

well fuck me with a stick.
>>
>>80319052
I live on a mountain that is 200 yards from the actual Pacific ocean. Long way down.
>>
>>80319052
Also if you like to fish and hunt, you will not be disappointed here. We have the finest steelhead river in the lower 48, fat elk and deer that eat green fodder year round, plenty of birds aquatic and terrestrial, etc.

It's basically paradise as long as you can work remotely, or have a government job, or can into useful work. Otherwise you'll starve and move to Portland for the gibs.
>>
>>80319052
Should check out Long Beach, WA. It has a bit of a tourist aspect to it so there are actual restaurants and things to do there but it's still tiny, hardly any population and it's crazy cheap to buy a place close to shore.

I vacation up there now and then. I'd consider moving there when I retire.

Water is cold as fuck (which is why it's not a popular spot) but I don't care. I like beaches for the sand and the view; never been much for the water.

Adrift Hotel up there is a nice place if you just want a quiet vacation spot. Good hiking areas around there too.
>>
>>80308259
>How come most renowned chefs are British then?
look where they went to school or rather what style they learned
>>
>>80319724
Long Beach or St. Helens, OR, close enough to Portland to be an easy 45 minute drive in, but relatively cuck-free.

Take Highway 30 and see how awesome cuck-free living within an easy commute to Portland can be. It takes longer to drive to some of the suburbs that are 10 miles away because of I-5 traffic.

t. used to be a resident in the People's Republic Of Portland.
>>
>>80319545
>>80319976
>>80319545
Thanks for the advice fellas
>>
>>80320061
Always good to see good people leave the hellhole wastelands that are our cities behind. It helps to offset the retired Democrats that move out here and try to shit the place up in their copious free time.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.