[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you cretins think that christendom is a European reli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 21
File: solhverv.jpg (166 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
solhverv.jpg
166 KB, 800x577
Why do you cretins think that christendom is a European religion? It's just another foreign desert religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWiXECm0M5g

Europe is pagan.
>>
File: 1464139778716.png (342 KB, 482x552) Image search: [Google]
1464139778716.png
342 KB, 482x552
>>80288332
>>
>Christianity
>went straight to Europe
>Islam
>went east

not an argument
>>
Because we've been Christian for like 1500 years now and unfortunately a lot of our values were founded on Christendom. Agree with you though, the semetic religions are cancer designed to control people's thought's (Islam excels gere with mandatory 5 prayers a day), whilst pagan Gods were mere aspects of everday life, a more natural religion.
>>
File: 1464144668493.jpg (25 KB, 316x474) Image search: [Google]
1464144668493.jpg
25 KB, 316x474
>>80288332

Fuck off back to cripplechan, LARPagan.
>>
With every Christian denomination welcoming in nonwhites while excommunicating white nationalists, it's getting embarrassing to be a Christian.

Face it, Christianity is a universalist religion. It's helping to destroy the West.
>>
Because SJW want to equate anything that is conservative with racism. Also Afrocentrics don't know anything about pre-Christian Europa or at least not outside of Greece because that is the only thing they are able to learn about in history class and barely that.
>>
>>80288816
Christendom is not the religion of your forebears, do you not feel a modicum of shame for being a traitor to the ways of your ancestors?
>>
>>80288332
Because Druids and Vikings don't make enough money? And couldn't defend us against a Muslim horde that conquered Spain and was about to take their show north.
>>
>>80289233
>being too young to have witnessed the directed deconstruction and redefining of the doctrine according to secularist, progressive propaganda
>>
>>80289792
Do you not feel a modicum of shame for being a traitor to the ways of your Christian grandfather, and his grandfather, and his grandfather, and many grandfathers before?

Paganism was abandoned for a reason, my Marvel comic reading friend, and trying to replicate a religion you heard about in Scandinavian death metal won't get you anywhere, on any level.
>>
File: 1466509771326.png (132 KB, 679x578) Image search: [Google]
1466509771326.png
132 KB, 679x578
>>
File: europe is pagan.jpg (110 KB, 700x638) Image search: [Google]
europe is pagan.jpg
110 KB, 700x638
>>80288332

>Europe is pagan

Keep painting your face with excrement, you stupid barbarian
>>
>>80291105
>Do you not feel a modicum of shame for being a traitor to the ways of your Christian grandfather, and his grandfather, and his grandfather, and many grandfathers before?

Nope, they were traitors.

>>80291332
I laughed out loud.
>>
>>80291640
Keep sucking jew cock.
>>
File: 1446573129989.jpg (33 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446573129989.jpg
33 KB, 640x640
>>80288332
Paganism is growing and christianity is shrinking, it's inevitable that most people are going to become either vaguely "pagan" spiritualists or completely atheist.

Jesus and his desert buddies are fucking irrelevant and being tossed into the trashbin of history where they belong, we're all done with the bibleshit, statistics show people are fucking sick of it.
>>
>>80288332

>caring what some looney tune like Varg says
>>
>>80290403
Ratzinger supports the marxist Jesuit. And the protestants in my country are even worse. Worse than atheists actually.
>>
File: 423525.jpg (257 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
423525.jpg
257 KB, 1920x1080
>>80291640
>europeans didnt worship some arab so they painted themselves with shit
>>
File: Expulsión_de_los_judíos.jpg (238 KB, 800x894) Image search: [Google]
Expulsión_de_los_judíos.jpg
238 KB, 800x894
>>80291868

You've always been a culture of sticks, stones and magic birds.

Jews have always been under control here in Spain of all places
>>
>>80291640
literally giving a pagan as an counter-example
>>
>>80292196

>Having to back up all your comments with shitty drawings and art from modern books because your shitty ancient culture of stones and sticks didnt produce any
>>
>>80292239
hundreds and hundreds of years ago

Do the (((rating agencies and banks))) treat your country well?
>>
>>80291640
Europe was hardly ever Christian in the first place. Take a look at the activities of those oh-so "holy" knights and lords of the dark ages, with their taking of concubines and violent tournaments and complete disregard for Christian theology. The church had nearly no real control over them until the crusades, and even during the crusades you had shit like the Templars literally spitting on images of Christ as an initiation ritual.

Most European Christians of the past were Christians because they had to be, they faced banishment or death for not being one, they went to church so they didn't get burned at the stake.

It is pagan ideals, the roots of all European behaviour that runs in our very blood, that made Europe great; our strength, ingenuity and respect for ancestral values.
>>
>>80291640

So you post Marcus Aurelius, the pagan philosopher Emperor?

>>80288332
Where are you, OP? If you're in Bergen we should grab a pint and then plan out a meeting of pol Norwegian pagans. Lots of us around here.
>>
I'm Christian. My father is Christian. My grandfather was Christian. His grandfather was Christian. And so on down the line for almost 1,500 years now. There is no link between me and my bucca and morvoren-fearing ancestors.

Btw, "Our roots"... who is "our"? Who is "we"? Those Scandinavian pagans at the end of the video were not my ancestors and they did not worship the same gods as my ancestors. There is no we.
>>
>>80292437
>being this much of a dumb subhuman
>>
>>80292531

When the Christians came to Norway, there was an intensification of paganism and a widespread revolt.

Fun fact: women were the first Christians that weren't Kings in Scandinavia and Anglo-Saxon England. Our women have been fucking our societies up for thousands of years.
>>
>>80292794
Everyone has different ancestors, there's nothing wrong with that.

If you come from the desert, go be Christian or Jewish or whatever, it's the religion of your ancestors.

If you come from Northern Europe, the least you could do is educate yourself of the real religion of your ancestors, the religion that dates back thousands of years before Jews even existed, the native religion of your homeland that grew out of the ground, fresh and uninfluenced by any outside forces. For most Europeans Christianity is foreign, it's an imported religion from a land with no ties to the land whatsoever, every place in Europe was once preceded by a religion other than Christianity, a religion that WAS native to the land our ancestors inhabited.
>>
File: Castelo_de_Guimarães_.jpg (29 KB, 324x432) Image search: [Google]
Castelo_de_Guimarães_.jpg
29 KB, 324x432
>>80292531
but people cant recall or connect that far back.
I´ll give you a real example, the other day i was talking to a family member that works for the intelligence services of my country, no glamourous 007 shit, just average burocratic work and the main issue identified is our people are becoming less and less patriotic (if you remove football out of the equasion)

but how do you enstil that?
do you point at islam as the enemy?
do you exalt the values of christianity (our country was taken back from the muslims in 1128ad) which although good its still a foreign and desert religion
do you speak to the collective minds about nature and commune and respect for nature?

at what point in time do you chose to identify as a country and people?
>>
File: 1453782358856.jpg (42 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
1453782358856.jpg
42 KB, 736x492
>>80288332
/pol/ is a Christian board
>>
>>80291105
>implying my ancestors were Christians in anything but name

The jew cult have never really been a big thing here among the commoners.

Only the nobles went full Allah. I mean Jesus ofc
>>
>>80293950
HEIL
>>
>>80288332
Not quite. Christianity originally planned to take over the west, but it got completely cucked by the Romans. This is how christianity got de-sandniggered and became a western staple.
>>
>>80293950
>common enemy
>strong, unifying leader
>sense of brotherhood, any kind of in-group preference national, racial, religious

Adolf Hitler literally was the only guy who truly unified our country in the entirety of its existence. In all other times the country was devided.

But my true hope is still a unified sense of pan-European patriotism: from Lissabon to St. Petersburg, which truly has the interests of Europe in its mind and not of the 1%, or foreign countries like the USA, or muslims. I want a Europe for Europeans, Jewmericans out and the leftist-liberal ideologies dead. Then we can decide, if we are Christian, Pagan or atheist. But before that: all of us will get destroyed.
>>
>>80294153
LOL yeah right, with all the 'sinful' shit posted of 4chan, I doubt your god would appove.

Fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>80293867
There's nothing to educate myself on. My ancestors wrote next to nothing down about their superstitions. Archeologists, linguists, and a host of other academics have been attempting to cobble together whatever bits and pieces are left for decades. You don't built a religion on bits and pieces.

Which brings me to the next point. Adhering to a reconstructed religious tradition, essentially an artificial contrivance, is absurd. I don't believe in whatever things people believed in 60 generations ago and I can't be forced to believe in them. Their traditions aren't mine, whereas I have a direct connection and a legitimate claim to the Christian patrimony, given to me by my father as it was given to him by his.

And no one in this thread has asked the question that Pilate asked: "What is truth?" This should be your chief concern with such existential questions. I believe in Christ, in the Blessed Trinity, and in the apostolic authority of the Catholic Church. I believe in what I believe in - that's the simple way of it.
>>
File: 1461533929187.jpg (25 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1461533929187.jpg
25 KB, 480x712
>>80294473
True that, but eventually they bitten us again when one of yours decided to discard tradition and go by the desert book only, bringing its semitic shit in full force again.
>>
>>80293950
>at what point in time do you chose to identify as a country and people?
Whatever time you want, I'm not for forcing anyone to do anything regarding religion. If you WANT to be Christian go ahead and be Christian, I definitely understand it is a lot more difficult for a people like yours and your neighbours to identify with their pagan roots because they have been for so long obscured, but they do exist, they are there, and whether you acknowledge it or not the ancient pagan blood of your eldest ancestors still runs through you. If you choose to throw a Christian mask on then it is fine by me, but what has made your nation great is its European blood, not any foreign religion, it is why the Christian blacks in Africa can not do anything right while yours has thrived throughout history.

The fact of the matter is that Christianity is falling out of favour in most of Europe, I am not afraid of this because what makes us great is our blood and spirit, not Christianity.
>>
What is it with Scandis and "muh odin" LARPing. Accept your true God Jesus Christ.
/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
>>80294928
so the answer for the next 100 years could be
dont get hang up on labels, culture and deities are fickle, do honour your ancesters, dont have to follow their believes but honour them by respecting their struggle and sacrifice in trying to bring about a better future and dont bring about something we believe they wouldnt agree upon?

am i being shortsighted?
>>
>>80295324
If I'm gonna believe in some crazy ass fantasy, I'm at least gonna believe in some awesome fucking god like Thor or Wotan, not some anorexic jew who was nailed to a bunch of sticks.
>>
File: 1467062361472.png (456 KB, 4496x4328) Image search: [Google]
1467062361472.png
456 KB, 4496x4328
Pagans are barbarians
>>
Christianity is the world's religion
>>
>>80295570
Yes. If we act upon instinct, our innate sense of justice and righteousness we all tend to hold as Europeans, I believe we will see ourselves victorious in every struggle, and I believe over time we will see ourselves begin to naturally return to the religions of our ancestors as time passes. Much of the "Christianity" we see today, and saw in the past in Europe, has not been a true sort of Christianity, but a Christianity malleable enough so as to let our innate pagan values filter through it uninhibited. The values the dark age knights of Europe followed were by a very large degree "anti-christian", but we masked ourselves with Christian rhetoric to hide it, because we were forced to hide away our heritage and ways of life in fear of death and persecution be the church.

I'm beginning to ramble now, but you are correct in what you said, our European spirit will guide us, we only need to listen to it.
>>
>>80295864
but the thing is WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE VIKINGS BELIEVED, You fuckwit. Norse Paganism is entirely reconstructed, with massive gaps in knowledge a likely many mistakes. Also Odin determines the outcome of battles and Christians beat out pagans so there's a little clue for you.
>>
>>80289792
You and your ancestors can talk about your pagan gods in hell unless you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior
>>
>>80296521
I fear we can't save this Scandi, brother.
>>
Pagan savages and their false gods shall suffer the same fate, a purging fire.
>>
Christianity to Europe is like Buddhism to East Asia
>>
>>80288332
>Why do you cretins think that christendom is a European religion?
Because it shaped Europe. Origins are irrelevant, impact counts.
>>
File: 1466277308282.png (189 KB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
1466277308282.png
189 KB, 450x472
>>80292872
>Not proving him wrong
>>
>>80296454
>but the thing is WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE VIKINGS BELIEVED, You fuckwit. Norse Paganism is entirely reconstructed, with massive gaps in knowledge a likely many mistakes.
We know pleny of norse religion, not everything, but a lot.

>Also Odin determines the outcome of battles and Christians beat out pagans so there's a little clue for you.

Citation needed.
>>
File: Knights Templar.jpg (189 KB, 465x700) Image search: [Google]
Knights Templar.jpg
189 KB, 465x700
>>
File: 1467942989334.jpg (49 KB, 344x414) Image search: [Google]
1467942989334.jpg
49 KB, 344x414
MFW they say they are atheist on /pol/
>>
>>80296935
The Christian hell doesn't sound like such a terrible fate. What I would fear most is complete obliteration, but Christians tend to admit that what awaits sinners is not destruction but an eternity of struggle and torment, in which case what is even the difference between this life and the next?

The Evangelical Christian hell, the complete nullification of your entire existence, is worse in my opinion than any degree of purging fire and torture.
>>
>>80297652
The difference is that you are cut off, eternally, from the singular thing which could bring you to happiness and perfection: God. Obliteration would be a relief by comparison to the suffering and absence of hope that is hell.
>>
File: 1467972390244.png (621 KB, 800x1469) Image search: [Google]
1467972390244.png
621 KB, 800x1469
>>80297458
US officials would know all about worshipping Moloch know, amirite. :^)
>>
File: 1466781599175.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466781599175.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
>>80297652
You will burn in a lake of fire for all of eternity you mentally ill leaf
>>
>>80297971
>Obliteration would be a relief by comparison to the suffering and absence of hope that is hell.
Just sounds like Earth to me. God gives me eternal life regardless, if it is suffering I am destined to endure then so be it.

I don't believe in your hell anyway, but in the event that I'm wrong, I don't fear it.
>>
>>80288816
>unfortunately a lot of our values were founded on Christendom
why would you not want to go back to killing anyone you like like a barbarian?
>>
>>80298008
If that is all hell is then it will be completely underwhelming, I'd expect at the very least, in a more potent hell, to be forced to face my greatest fears over and over again, each one feeling like the first time, for all eternity. If it's just physical pain then God really didn't put much effort into making hell horrible.
>>
>>80298227
No, there is a clear difference. While we live in the world we have the hope of salvation, the hope of joining the ecclesia triumphans. That hope is dashed once condemned to hell. It is the total divorce from the source of all good, all truth, all order - forever.

In any case - and I say this with all charity - it is clear that you understand little of our theology if this is a question of fearing or not fearing hell. It is a question of whether one loves all virtue, and in that virtue recognises his purpose, his beginning and his end, or whether he hates virtue and rejects his purpose. It is a question of love, not fear.
>>
File: toomatsch.gif (499 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
toomatsch.gif
499 KB, 500x375
>>80288332

>>depraved killer and criminal giving us a lesson about european culture

Oh boy...
>>
>>80298427
You will see how horrible it is without Jesus
>>
File: 1465232658312.png (935 KB, 640x777) Image search: [Google]
1465232658312.png
935 KB, 640x777
>>80291782
do you consider yourself a traitor for speaking an Indo-Euro language even though it came from somewhere else and wasn't the language of the people who might have been your ancestors living where you are now?
>not speaking the language of your neolithic farmer forbears, or conversing in the guttural utterances of your hunter gatherer ones
shamefur dispray
>>
>>80288816
>a lot of our values were founded on Christendom
European Christianity was founded on paganism, it's just paganism with Jesus, that was the only way it was able to work in Europe.
>no premarital sex
>turn the other cheek
>idolatry is evil
>no rich man will enter heaven
A few examples of shit that no European has ever cared about, even Christian Europeans. European Christianity is Christianity minus the Christianity, i.e. not Christianity at all.
>>
>>80298937
Looks at flag
>>
>>80298661
>While we live in the world we have the hope of salvation
I don't, I expect nothing in this life or the next besides endless struggle. That is the inescapable nature of the entire universe.

Hell is just another chapter of the endless story of human struggle, if it indeed exists as you describe. Christian hell is only really hell for Christians, who all seem to want to become "united" with God in some sappy orgiastic perfection free of all negativity forever. If God were smart, he'd obliterate me, put a permanent end to me existence, that would be the worst fate a man could ever experience, to be permanently removed from a universe in which all things are recycled forever.
>>
File: sad gypo.png (465 KB, 400x579) Image search: [Google]
sad gypo.png
465 KB, 400x579
>>80298937
talk more bollocks you massive pseud, differences between Catholicism and Coptic Christianity revolve around interpretations on the nature of the trinity discussed at councils held many centuries ago

is Coptic Christianity steeped in Euro paganism as well?
oh yeah almost forgot Egyptians are pureblood Aryans
>>
>>80299628
>is Coptic Christianity steeped in Euro paganism as well?
No, Coptic Christians are actual Christians, they follow the stupid rules because it's part of their desert culture, Europeans don't and never have.
>>
>>80299874
Another thing Europeans don't care for is the "all glory to God" bullshit, the notion that honour doesn't exist, it has to be the most offensive notions in the entire Christian faith, and one most clearly opposed to European nature.
>>
>>80299874
>No, Coptic Christians are actual Christians,
why? because they don't accept the Council of Chalcedon and believe he is not of the son but of the father who is of the father with the son and the Holy Spirit?
you obviously have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>80300232
Because they're desert people, and Christianity is a desert religion, they can follow it easier because it's a part of their nature.

Europeans have always had a hard time with Christianity's senseless rules. Desert people probably don't have the same problems because Judaism and Christianity all come from the desert, where the rules actually come from.
>>
>>80300526
>Because they're desert people, and Christianity is a desert religion, they can follow it easier because it's a part of their nature.
things like
>no premarital sex
>turn the other cheek
>idolatry is evil
>no rich man will enter heaven
can be followed easier because they live in the desert? how exactly

>Europeans have always had a hard time with Christianity's senseless rules.
you being the spokesman for Europeans, right my Canadian friend?
>>
File: 1464212844297.jpg (10 KB, 236x235) Image search: [Google]
1464212844297.jpg
10 KB, 236x235
>>80300526

>Lol the jews are just a desert people :P
>*Dominates the World*
>>
>>80299363
By "hope of salvation" we mean that salvation is yet a possibility, given contrition. Not that you personally have hope.

I think you should look further into our theology, frankly. You have an incredibly inaccurate understanding of hell, heaven, and God by the sounds of it.
>>
>>80300792
>can be followed easier because they live in the desert? how exactly
I already mentioned, it's a desert religion for desert people, that originated in the desert where these things make sense.

It's the same reason desert people can't comprehend the notion that animals have souls, it's just a bizarre notion to them that a dog could have the same essence of life a human possesses, so they inject them with acid in Iran and created a religion where dog ownership is illegal and shit. It's just bizarre to any European, but they think it's normal.

There is no such thing as a universal religion, Christianity is a desert religion that belongs in the desert, for the desert people who can actually understand it. How the fuck can you even call yourself a Christian when you've never lived in the desert?
>>
>>80301231
turning the other cheek and not chimping out makes sense to me
unless you're a Muslim or god forbid a Protestant then making statues and works of art isn't forbidden
rich people are more degenerate in their habits so obviously they'd have a harder time entering heaven with their wealth allowing their vices to flourish

where the fuck does the bible say anything about injecting animals with acid? This is culture in Iran, dogs are seen as unclean in these places, they treat certain animals differently as Indians treat cows differently and chinks eat dogs

How exactly do you think Christianity became so popular outside of 'the desert' if it is a
>desert religion for desert people
>>
>>80302035
>turning the other cheek and not chimping out makes sense to me
It doesn't to me. Patience is all fine and good, but the moment another person wrongs you you are justified in retaliating in a reasonable manner.
>unless you're a Muslim or god forbid a Protestant then making statues and works of art isn't forbidden
Not only that, but you may pay no respect to statues and such as if they were anything but pieces of rock and wood and paint. Not even Catholics and Orthodox obey this rule with their bowing and kissing of statues of Mary and Christ and such. It is obviously idolatry whether you acknowledge or excuse it or not, and it's okay, it's because we are idolatrous by nature.
And the point about the rich is valid but Christ and the christians of Acts speak as if wealth itself is a barrier to entering heaven, it should all be given away to the poor.

>where the fuck does the bible say anything about injecting animals with acid?
It's a desert thing, not something directly in the bible. What I'm saying is the bible allows it, you can do anything to animals because they have no souls, we have supposed dominion over them forever, which is particularly abhorrent to any true European, which is why we tend to treat animals with a sort of "undue respect" from a desert perspective.

>How exactly do you think Christianity became so popular outside of 'the desert' if it is a
Because it was adopted by a superpower for political reasons and spread from there by physical force until European pagans were all killed or subdued.
>>
>>80299122
His right though.
>>
>>80303062
>It doesn't to me. Patience is all fine and good, but the moment another person wrongs you you are justified in retaliating in a reasonable manner.
hey brah that's your opinion, my desire is to see the great happening in our future so I obviously don't subscribe to those beliefs either, but there's nothing uniquely sandniggerish about turning the other cheek, philosophies aren't restrained by borders

>Not only that, but you may pay no respect to statues and such as if they were anything but pieces of rock and wood and paint. Not even Catholics and Orthodox obey this rule with their bowing and kissing of statues of Mary and Christ and such.

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/do-catholics-worship-statues

>but Christ and the christians of Acts speak as if wealth itself is a barrier to entering heaven, it should all be given away to the poor.
giving away all your wealth WOULD be a solution to ridding yourself of the vices that wealth breeds, he never says it is an impossibility for a man who possesses any material wealth but that it is harder for him than for a pauper

>It's a desert thing
a cultural thing with no religious bearing

>What I'm saying is the bible allows it, you can do anything to animals because they have no souls, we have supposed dominion over them forever,
I value human life above animal life, I abhorr seeing people treating their pets like children
the Bible doesn't promote violence to animals it just displays their obvious inferiority to Humans, whether they have souls or not I don't know

>Because it was adopted by a superpower for political reasons
what political reasons might I ask? Constantine was persuaded to the faith by councilors like Lactantius and was eased into it by his previous devotion to Sol Invictus

>spread by physical force
it wasn't hard for Christianity as a belief to take hold seeing as local pantheons in areas conquered by the Romans were replaced by their own and the Roman Polytheism was losing its sway on the people
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.