[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will someone do something?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (24 KB, 576x188) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
24 KB, 576x188
>>
It's racist to point out the problem so it's easier just to do nothing.
>>
>>80287757

What do you mean?

Are you suggesting someone kill Hillary Clinton?

Is that what you're saying?
>>
>>80287757
If I didn't have a family I'd really consider killing her
>>
>>80287979
Obviously not
>>
>>80287757
Why do we gotta do everything. Fuck man. We had a black president for 8 years who was very clearly on the side of blacks, and 2 attorney generals who were the same.
>>
>>80287979
Hope you like the FBI visit, I just reported you
>>
>>80287757
Please tell me this is fake
>>
>>80288116
The FBI wants her dead
>>
>>80287757
Trump is guaranteed presidency.

All this does is alienate whites
>>
How about they point out the specific institutions that are racist?

Police?

Oh wait, when you look at statistics of death by cops, they are not racist. Please America vote Trump. 8 more years of race baiting is going to be exhausting
>>
>>80288027
Dude... secret service is gonna come for you...

I know from personal exp... don't say stupid shit on the internet.
>>
>>80288077
Obama should be blamed for Dallas that fucking monkey. Every time he talks after one of these tens of thousands of property damage and deaths occur
>>
File: 1467849398455.png (761 KB, 897x898) Image search: [Google]
1467849398455.png
761 KB, 897x898
>>80287757

You can HEAR the voters shifting away with every retarded pandering tweet Hillcunt sends out today. I'm guessing she just fucked herself out of at least 2 states with her support of BLM nonsense, good looking out, Hillary!
>>
If anyone does something, they will promptly be labeled a racist and then they will be added to the BLM hit list.

I really have no Earthly idea how in the living fuck this woman is still running for office, much less even showing her face in public and tweeting filth like OP's image.

If there was a single word to define vile, disgusting, guilty, scheming, evil, and liar, it would be "Hillary."
>>
>>80288348
I'm already on a watch list so it's whatevet
>>
>>80287757
when whites stop being cucks. [spoiler]Never, just like when we'll get functioning spoilers[/spoiler]
>>
>>80288203
No, they're on her side.
>>
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? It's just word salad. Never heard a dindu or BLM cuck mention "seen or unseen barriers"
>>
>>80288351
The fuck? Are these quotes real? Making shit up won't help you faggots
>>
File: ].png (381 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
].png
381 KB, 800x430
Don't advocate murder you cucks. Sign these instead:
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
>>
>>80288116
Well aren't you a good little faggot? I bet you're popular at school ay tubby?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.