[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marijuana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 28
File: o-COLORADO-MARIJUANA-facebook[1].jpg (518 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-COLORADO-MARIJUANA-facebook[1].jpg
518 KB, 2000x1000
Does /pol/ consider marijuana degenerate and if so, why?

What's wrong about making it a regulated substance like alcohol and tobacco?
>>
>>80281763
the culture that surrounds it is degenerate

for that reason it should remain illegal
>>
>>80281763

>Does /pol/ consider marijuana degenerate and if so, why?

No. I don't.

>What's wrong about making it a regulated substance like alcohol and tobacco?

Nothing. It's too smart for morons to comprehend?
>>
>>80281763

>REDPILL ME ON MARIJUANA

read the sticky you cancerous fucking nigger
>>
>>80281955
Guess we should ban liquor as well because that culture involves beating your wives and killing people while driving
>oh yeah we should
>>
>>80281955

"I don't like people who do it" is not a valid fucking argument.

Define "degenerate" because you never fucking can or ever will. My definition of degenerate means "hurts people" and this does not fit that definition.

There is no "culture" that surrounds it. That doesn't exist anymore there there is cheese culture or harpooning culture. That's just you projecting emotional association with people you don't like. It's not reasonable or logical.
>>
It causes schizophrenia
>>
>>80282062

>OP didn't say redpill

Learn to fucking read dumb fuck.
>>
>>80281955
>whaaa my feelings

Come up with an actual argument faggot.
>>
>>80281763
Yep.
>>80281955
Not an argument.
>>
>>80282500

Wrong. People with schizophrenia will get it regardless, the only link between the two anyone has discovered is that it *might* trigger it's symptons earlier in people who already had it.

Alcohol causes dementia, no one seems to give a shit about that though.
>>
>>80282829

How many people get dementia out of the hundreds of millions of people who drink

On the other hand 1 in every 2 weed smokers develop some form of schizophrenia.

It is literally schizo juice.
>>
Stopped smoking it a while ago; used to smoke tonnes. Although I think it should absolutely be legal, it is without a doubt degenerate, senpai.
>>
>>80283051
>On the other hand 1 in every 2 weed smokers develop some form of schizophrenia.
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>80283860

You know there is this thing called google
>>
>>80282499
>My definition of degenerate means "hurts people"

A dictionary mate, you heard of it? Here's the word's etymology; it's pretty interesting:

degenerate (adj.) late 15c., from Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare "to be inferior to one's ancestors, to become unlike one's race or kind, fall from ancestral quality," used of physical as well as moral qualities, from phrase de genere, from de + genus (genitive generis) "birth, descent" (see genus). The noun is from 1550s.
>>
>>80284032
>make an outrageous claim
>hurr google it nerd
>>
>>80284032
yes, but it seems you don't. Citation please
>>
>>80284176

OK then retard

https://www.unodc.org/documents/wdr2015/World_Drug_Report_2015.pdf
>>
>>80281763
"Degenerate" in the sense that it can turn people into brainless idiots and lead to addiction, not unlike any other substance out there. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be legalized in some form. People are going to use it regardless of the legality, and it has proven medical benefits as well as being great for taxation. And it is fun. Things I don't like;
>stigma
>stoner culture

Nothing is wrong with making it a regulated and well taxed consumable. Lots of communities could benefit from it.
>>
>>80281955
The culture that surrounds it is degenerate because it's illegal.
>>
>>80284529

Yeah, communities could benefit from paranoid schizos and lay abouts
>>
>>80286505
>well regulated taxable consumable
hurr durr schizo

Ireland, put the whisky down for a minute and learn to reading comprehension.

Financially it is a smart move to legalize and tax it. Plus, why is it your issue what people do behind closed doors? If people fail to live up to societies standards they are dropped from society thats how things work. Alcohol and tobacco cause more harm than cannabis.
>>
>>80281955
The culture that surrounds binge drinking is orders of magnitude more degenerate than weedfags ever could be.
>>
File: Yolokausti.jpg (144 KB, 587x960) Image search: [Google]
Yolokausti.jpg
144 KB, 587x960
>>80281763
>dont care
>i do smoke
>keeps me off the booze
>i feel overall better
>can't complain
>>
>>80284527
>correlation=causation
All I see is cherry picking, with most of it being about adolescents using cannabis, which is dangerous.
>>
>>80281763
Binging on any mild-altering substance is degenerate, but in small doses who gives a fuck as long as you contribute to your country and people.
>>
File: image.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1000
>>80287007
>>80284532
>>80284529
>>80284032
>>80283368
>>80282766
>>80282721
>>80282499
>>80282324
>>80282019
Dude weed lmao
>>
Banning drugs is effectively the same argument as banning guns. That is, people are not capable of the freedom associated with possessing these things, and thus shouldn't. Its big government bullshit and expands crime, not reduces it. Weed being illegal is what caused stoner culture in the first place.
>>
>>80281763
long term effects on the psyche still have to be evaluated.
>>
>>80286879
>Financially it is a smart move to legalize and tax it.

that's not a given when you factor in the economic impact lazy stonerheads have.
>>
>>80283051
>>80284032

I actually read the study you are referring too and it clearly said in that study it just makes people who already have schizo even more so, it doesn't make someone who doesn't have it develop it.
>>
>>80284107
>no one in history smoked weed.

American forefathers literally smoked "hemp" and had fucking hemp farms
>>
>>80290077
How about the economic impact of cartel driven crime based on this cash crop? That is drastically more devastating than the laziness of stoners, who contribute anyway to the economy by buying tons of snacks. And if legalized, the money they send to the cartels and mafias would be given to legitimate businesses. Not hard to understand.
>>
File: 1456180563009.png (737 KB, 1293x1407) Image search: [Google]
1456180563009.png
737 KB, 1293x1407
>>80281763
>he smokes the herbal jew
>>
Weed is very good for you and in fact can even cure diseases, my 12 year old had cancer and a dab a day worked better than chemo ever could. He died a year after his diagnosis but that's cause his cancer was extra cancer, but the weed did him nothing but good.
>>
>>80290937
I'm glad people can overcome their prejudices and welcome the plant. may your kid rest in peace
>>
>>80290633
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_politicians_who_have_acknowledged_cannabis_use

God bless America
>>
File: 1444686540440.jpg (206 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1444686540440.jpg
206 KB, 640x480
>>80289827

> Weed being illegal is what caused stoner culture in the first place.

I hate the term "stoner culture" but this is correct. Most people who talk about weed,don't smoke of have weed, they just literally meme-spout; most people who have weed don't actually talk about it because it's fucking illegal and they don't want to draw attention to themselves.

I'm experiencing this with my own family. I smoke weed, I live with my dad who's a part-time cop, so I'm incredibly secretive about it. My little sister (18) doesn't smoke, but likes using the phrase "dank" and "420" and "blaze it" all this other shit.

My dad the other day goes "what do you mean '420'" and I looked her dead in the eye and go "He doesn't need to know" and my whole family laughed but I'm thinking I have a felony amount of marijuana sitting right above their heads I don't need anyone to know about it.

I know it's a personal anecdote, but I've noticed this same thing with so many people. The non-actual-weed-smokers are the weed-meme spouters, I guess because they want to signal that they're cool and down with taboo things they don't actually know about. They have nothing to lose so they don't think it's a big deal.
>>
>>80290937
RIP Anon-son
>>
Marijuana makes one peaceful and productive
>>
>>80281763
I smoke it though I'm trying to smoke less.

It's mentally addictive and pretty cheap. I use it as a mild pain reliever and anti anxiety thing.

I've had 4 surgeries in the past year and they don't give me more the 3 days or so of pain killers after because they don't want me to get hooked.

But for each one I've been in pain for up to a month after.

Before I was sick I smoked socially every now and then. Now I know I smoke too much.
>>
File: 1402567677401.png (52 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1402567677401.png
52 KB, 480x270
>>80284527
> ctrl + f
> schiz
> 0 of 0
> dementia
> 0 of 0
> psychosis
> 1 of 3
> The shift
> towards increasing use of cannabis with high THC and low CBD content has also been linked to an increase in drug treatment demand and in the risk of cannabis dependence and vulnerability to psychosis, but there is little evidence of the direct impact of potency Short-term psychotic-like symptoms
> the commercial marketplace has made available a wide range of THC-containing food products, or “edibles”, which may increase the risk of accidental ingestion, acute intoxication, psychosis
Short-term psychotic-like symptoms

>>80289180

Conflating two phenomena and arriving at an inconclusive result isn't hard evidence. What we do know:

Cannabis can exacerbate schizophrenic symptoms of people certainly predisposed for schizophrenia.

Schizophrenics use Cannabis to self-medicate, which may be why the evidence showing some cannabis users as schizophrenic or developing schizophrenic symptoms.

Rise in cannabis use and potency has not correlated at all with the number of cases of reported schizophrenia, which has maintained a similar level over a number of decades.

Cannabis induces a temporary psychosis-like state which often gets confused as long-term psychosis, granting false-pretext for study seeking correlation between abuse and psychosis.

MOST study about the long-term affects are inconclusive. people have been smoking it for a very long time and we've yet to see any concrete results. It's been known the direct long-term consequences of drinking alcohol in excess before the advent of documented medical study.
>>
>>80291374

>>ctrl+f

>dementia

>0 of 0

>>80282829 << Then what the fuck is this? I mentioned the word. Someone's fucking L-Y-I-N-G.

Good post otherwise.
>>
>>80291525
I smoke weed (praise Trudeau) and I use "420" and "dank" but generally only when I'm shitting up video game chat
>>
>>80283051
Correlation does not equal causation. Twin tests have shown schizophrenia is genetically linked and most schizoids will self medicate before seeking professional treatment you autist
>>
>>80281763
Alcohol and tobacco are bad enough. We don't need another government approved vice.
>>
>>80283051
I used to work at a psych hospital, and we had pretty many people with psychosis due to alcohol.
>>
why are so many people in this thread getting trolled by that one retarded italian?
>>
>>80289827
More or less this.

>Constantly cry that drug dealers make so much money and are involved in multiple types of crime
>It's already been proven that zero tolerance does literally fucking nothing on anything
>There is no grey area where the government is concerned, it's either black or white
>Therefore there is no compromise
>If they were really interested in stopping crime and stopping dealers making money they would simply flood the market, take control themselves by regulation and kill 50 problematic birds with one stone
>Won't do it because a grey area doesn't exist

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.
>>
>>80281763
Its like alcohol to me. I don't smoke anymore but if you work all week and want to blaze on a Friday night so be it.
>>
>>80291525
this
>>
File: 1461845570583.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461845570583.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Lmao all these fucking faggots who want to control what substances other people use. Fucking sickening to be honest.

Yes let's just continue to sell cigarettes which are one of the most addictive/harmful substances to 18 year olds and continue to allow the single most degenerate drug: alcohol to be widespread.

However... let's get rid of weed because hur dur hippies. Kill yourselves faggots.
>>
File: 1461756226946.png (443 KB, 844x459) Image search: [Google]
1461756226946.png
443 KB, 844x459
if weed bothers you grow up
>>
>>80292597
>Yes let's just continue to sell cigarettes which are one of the most addictive/harmful substances to 18 year olds and continue to allow the single most degenerate drug: alcohol to be widespread.

you sound like a nigger
>>
>>80281763

Yes.

I've smoked weed from 15/16-23 fairly regularly with some breaks. I've been around the people that use it. I've grown a 60 plant indoor operation yielding top shelf bud with very high quality California genetics.

Like any substance - a light intoxication among friends every certain occasion can be fine and fun. But I seem to be in the 1% that realizes this in the weed smoking community. 1% might even be generous. People who smoke weed always go overboard, always feel the need to smoke every day at some point, or delude themselves into thinking they need it for something. People will get insanely high and try to function like a normal human (or act like they aren't high/isn't effecting them) and this leads to rigid behavior, confusion, paranoia, and insecurity. 9.5 times out of 10.

Weed is an addictive substance and while I'm not sure whether it should be illegal or criminalized - it shouldn't be socially accepted as much as it is today. To tell everyone, including children, that being high all day every day is cool and fun and say it has 0 repercussions is dangerous for society.

Also what I've noticed, in men, is that in the majority of male smokers - they become more docile/beta and can't tune into their masculine energy. In women of course makes them more feminine - hornier, submissive, desire to be led. The high boyfriend and the high girlfriend has 100% looked like a dysfunctional relationship in every instance. A man acting like a woman and a woman desiring a real man.

Of course these are all anecdotal, coming from personal experience, but has been my observation over the years and is the reason why I started lowering my usage and eventually put it down completely.
>>
>>80281763
it smells much stronger than alcohol or tobacco, so it ruins public spaces
>>
>>80281763
Bare handed? Have they no concern for food safety?
>>
File: flux.jpg (570 KB, 1014x1336) Image search: [Google]
flux.jpg
570 KB, 1014x1336
>>80281763
Shouldn't be illegal, but it isn't necessarily a good thing.

I can cherry pick a few people I know that smoke weed everyday and are high functioning and successful. That's about 5% of the total, however - most pot smokers are mediocre fuckups who are fully content with their shitty 0-$40k/yr existence.

I say legalize it but educate people that it makes you a fuckup moron if you do it more than occasionally.
>>
>>80281763
Wow someone wants to smoke a plant... let me be a dick and get in the way of that ... do you people believe in karma?
>>
>>80281955
So we should ban alcohol since the culture that surrounds that is even more degenerate right?
>>
>>80289674
not an argument
>>80290077
>that's not a given when you factor in the economic impact lazy stonerheads have.
You mean the people that are already smoking weed regardless of its legality?
>>
But it cures cancer
>>
>>80292739

Honestly, this. I think weed and tobacco should both be illegal just because its fucking annoying to be around it and have to put with the fucking smoke.

It shouldn't be a huge crime, just like a $100-200 fine for smoking in public. And having it / growing it shouldn't be illegal. Just being an annoying weed-bro cunt about it should.
>>
>>80293001
sure, open banning it up for debate

but do not unban what is already banned, for good reason
>>
>>80293109
>You mean the people that are already smoking weed regardless of its legality?

easy access and legalization encourages the smoking, and that's how you get into it
>>
File: us.png (145 KB, 745x773) Image search: [Google]
us.png
145 KB, 745x773
>>80290077
Those people already fucking exist, in large numbers.

By and large people who don't do it now, wont do it under legalization. And if they do it's a one off thing because it's legal. I don't do heroin, if heroin were legal today, I still wouldn't do heroin.

13% of the fucking population uses it, we'd be seeing these doom and gloom prophecies already.
>>
>>80281955
Because doing illegal shit is cool, moron
>>
>>80281763
I used to smoke weed all the time in London. On the stairs once even right near some persons underground apartment. Got it from Compton or some district. Good times...
>>
>>80293176
>open banning it up for debate
Alright. We tried banning it once, it didnt work.
We've tried keeping marijuana illegal for 40 years now and its done nothing to affect supply or demand.
How long should we continue failed policy?
>>80293228
>Easy access
when I was in high school back in the early-mid 2000s, it was WAY easier for me to get pot than alcohol. Why is that? Cause dealers dont check ID. I could get weed faster than I could get pizza delivered to my house. Alcohol actually took time and effort for me to acquire (more often than not more time/effort than I was willing to invest).
Keeping it illegal actually makes it easier for kids to get.
>>
File: 1465519072451.png (94 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1465519072451.png
94 KB, 500x265
>>80281763
>>
>>80293167
>just like a $100-200 fine for smoking in public
I think the states and Canada should at least make stoner "pubs" if they're going to impose hefty fines for smoking in public. I realize the smell isn't preferable to some people and it's more pungent than cigarette smoke, but if you're going to legalize it for recreational use, then give people a place to smoke it or at least designate outdoor areas for smoking like we do now for cigarettes.
>>
>>80291717
>>80291044
Don't feel bad for my son that was bait I thought for sure someone would call me out lol
>>
The pharmaceutical companies are keeping weed illegal because it cures cancer
>>
File: 1465779384915.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1465779384915.png
20 KB, 275x200
>>80281763

>Nearly all Democrats want marijuana legalized

>The Democrats have had power for the last 8 years and they've done nothing to legalize weed or even lower penalties for it.
>>
>>80281763
don't really consider it degenerate, but it's not for me. smoking pot makes me fucking crazy and stupid and I could never get anything done high. I think the whole 'magical plant' bullshit that people are trying to use to justify the legalization is complete bullshit tho. Just fucking say 'we like pot, legalize it'
>>
>>80293632
Ridiculous statement, I'm all for cannabis legalization but don't go spouting stupid shit.

Yes it has been shown to inhibit the growth of certain cancer cells and may even kill them. Making the blanket dumbass statement of it cures cancer is dumbassery.
>>
>>80293710
The feds haven't moved on it, but various states have. Legalization is going to be done at the state or local level, not the federal.
>>
>>80293502
>How long should we continue failed policy?
till the crop is extinct you fucking drug addcit
>>
I can only enjoy things and stay focused and concentrated on stuff when I smoke now, other wise I feel bored and can't find pleasure in things I know I like
>>
>>80293546
Oh you....
>>
>>80293502
>Why is that?

weed is small in volume and weight, it can be easily smuggled.
>>
>>80293842
It cures cancer my nigga, you must be from a pharmaceutical company. Man like, if it was legal, like dude, clothes would be legal because hemp is cheap, like dude. clothing companies be keeping us down
>>
I am too paranoid as it is and don't wa t to be bother finding strains that are more relaxing. Plus I can wait until it is legal. Just starting to get medical in my state.
>>
Dude, you can like, use it as fuel bro, like dude, its free fuel, its illegal because oil companies would love profit
>>
File: 1467917177063.jpg (20 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
1467917177063.jpg
20 KB, 303x303
>>80293632
>>80293842
>The pharmaceutical companies are keeping weed illegal because it cures cancer
reduces tumor growth isn't the same as curing cancer, and it's only for soft-tissue cancers like skin cancer. That's not the reason they want it illegal though, because there are literally a plethora of ailments that can be treated with using non-psychoactive cannabis which would replace millions existing drugs which are used to treat those ailments. It would eradicate the need for drugs used to treat symptoms of other drugs that treat said ailments.
>>
>>80293415
>Those people already fucking exist, in large numbers.

Yes. Acceptance has grown over the years. And making weed a product like alcohol and tobacco will further worsen the situation.
>>
File: wood_stock.jpg (636 KB, 2988x1198) Image search: [Google]
wood_stock.jpg
636 KB, 2988x1198
>>80281763
It causes schizophrenia
>>
>>80293854
>till the crop is extinct
So never is what youre saying?
>We should continue to waste billions of dollars of tax payer dollars hunting down people for smoking a plant that the majority of the country wants legalized because feelings!
Congratulations on finding a way to be even more retarded than stoners.
>>80293989
>weed is small in volume and weight, it can be easily smuggled
Actually, its easy as fuck to grow and doesnt have the same debilitating effects as alcohol.
And also because drug dealers dont care if youre 16 or 60, as long as you have cash to buy.
>>
Dude, theres, man, 26 million uses for weed
>>
>>80293422

widening your perception is also cool
>>
Colorado here, weed is a plague upon this state
>increasing rural land prices
>more retards in the mountains/on the slopes
>more leftists
>more illegal immigrants
>more violent crime
>more idiots claiming dosing a kid with THC is going to cure his autism
>more homeless
>pets and kids accidentally getting fucked up on edibles
People who smoke weed should be shot
>>
yes because:
breaking the law intentionally is retarded
people base their entire lives on getting high which is pathetic
>>
>>80294074
Waiting until it's legal is a good choice. Dealers will pawn off any scrape-weed they got just to make a sale on it. Half the time you ask them what strain it is, either Indica or Sativa, they'll just reply "tha bomb dude"
>>
>>80294180
Bro, like dude, man, how can you use science when cannabis cures everything, its like, natural, dude, bro.
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. a few smokers of the lettuce that I know are a bit annoying about it, but the green leaf of toke is nothing any more hazardous than alcohol or tobacco.
>>
>>80294293
we need to keep it illegal because of weak willed addicts like yourself
>>
>>80294334
That's just stupid people being stupid.

You have a stupid people problem.
>>
>>80294334
>People want to smoke weed
>1 of 50 states legalize
>people start moving in larger numbers to that state
This is really more an argument for national legalization, instead of this piece meal state by state bullshit. Keep the lefties in their states and leave the nice states the way they are.
>>
Weed can be used as rocket fuel, Nasa doesn't want weed legalized bro, because dude, its free space travel, bro.
>>
>>80294470
not an argument
>>
If you've ever seen someone with Alzheimers you would probably start smoking it immediately, Cannabis is a godly substance.
>>
>>80294334
That's because there are few legal states
>>
>>80294293
how much tax did you even pay last year
let's hear it
>>
>>80294334
>more idiots claiming dosing a kid with THC is going to cure his autism

Most people and cases that I've heard of involving children use CBD
>>
File: 1413153188267.jpg (20 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1413153188267.jpg
20 KB, 403x403
>>80294568
>>
>>80294293

so do the high school kids walk into the back alley and meet dealers?
sounds like hopeless case kids
>>
>>80294618
>tell me what your shoe size is!
>do you like coke or pepsi?
Got any other irrelevant questions to ask, sport?
>>
Dude, it also cures all mental problems, why do you think expert psychiatrists tell paranoid schizophrenics to not smoke weed? because it will cure their schizophrenia, dude, bro.
>>
yeah, nothing, that's what i thought, you addict
this is over
bye
>>
File: 1467142529180.png (278 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467142529180.png
278 KB, 640x360
weed is not a part of white culture

/thread
fuck you and mcfcuking kill yourself
>>
>>80294619
Scratch that, not most. ALL of the cases I've heard use CBD
>>
>>80281955
Confirmed for being a shut in who never leaves their house.
>>
>>80294492
stupid people being reckless is not a good thing.

control them.
>>
>>80294587
>If you've ever seen someone with Alzheimers you would probably start smoking it immediately

People with Alzheimers should hide inside then.
>>
Bro, like man, dude, senpai, like bro, its natural that god put it here on our dude, like, planet bro.
>>
>>80292912
I agree with this anon for the most part. I think it should be legal but it's by no means an innocent harmless drug like every pro-weed pre teen likes to pretend it is. It is as a matter of fact a gateway drug and it's not good for you to do everyday, mentally or physically. But if a person who makes a steady paycheck and does what they need to do to sustain themselves and their family I see nothing wrong with said person to go home at the end of the day and smoking some weed if he enjoys it. I do have a high school friend who is an absolute deadbeat and hasn't stopped smoking weed everyday since high school. He's quite honestly a fucking loser and has no sense of priority but if it weren't weed he'd just abuse something else. I smoked just about everyday from ages 15-18 and then I kinda just got tired of it and stopped.
>tldr who cares, people will do it anyway.
>>
>>80281763
>trimming with your bare hands

Kek. I used to do a bit of growing years ago and your hands get so god damned sticky. It's like molasses but even worse.
>>
>>80293415
Britain seems like it should be a lot higher these days

I'm always smelling weed when I go outside
>>
>>80294969
Bro, but dude, its 100% natural, god placed it here, it cant be bad for you
>>
File: UK_map1[1].png (111 KB, 1666x1924) Image search: [Google]
UK_map1[1].png
111 KB, 1666x1924
Doing rough conservative math: The UK, if it legalized cannabis under the Colorado model, would make roughly 400 mil in a tax year. Not including tourism, and from sales ONLY.

Why couldn't regulated model not work for the UK?
>>
>>80294274
I smoked it all my life and don't have schizophrenia

And btw where's that faggot on this board who knows me and stalks me? make yourself known, you pansy faggot
>>
My two grandfathers died cause of alcohol, my dad is an alcoholic. Still I'm 22 doing more income than any my relative.
Proud to be degenerate smoking weed
>>
>>80281763
>consider marijuana degenerate
Yes, all drugs are.
Nothing.
>>
>>80294719
When I was in high school it least there were about half dozen to a dozen kids that were dealing themselves. Usually just bought a 20 bag while getting changed for gym. Either that, or I'd meet up with them at their house or some random location (usually a shopping center) to make the purchase.
>>
File: Marijuana_CIA.jpg (14 KB, 252x242) Image search: [Google]
Marijuana_CIA.jpg
14 KB, 252x242
>>80294180
is a conspiracy. The marijuana deception
>>
They don't call it 'dope' for no reason.
>>
>>80295112
Bro, you had schizophrenia but da magic herb cured it, dude.
>>
I didn't see posts about is it degenerate to even smoke weed at all ? Regardless of it being legal or what kind of fag kids are doing it.

Is it degenerate in a way that makes you a dumb useless sack of shit uncappable to learn or remember what it learnt in between the weed sessions?

Also, I am not talking about extreme situations (e.g. smoking every day whole day) ,of course that is degenerate but what about smoking responsibly, like once a week or whatever?
>>
>>80295112
I see you. Do you see me?
>>
>>80283860
>>80284364
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
http://aje.oxfordjournals.org/content/156/4/319.full (this one I think is very robust)
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2892048
A classsic
>>
>>80295307
Bro, its been proven weed grows brain cells, its been proven weed smokers have a lot more brain cells, dude.
>>
>>80294969
> I think it should be legal but it's by no means an innocent harmless drug like every pro-weed pre teen likes to pretend it is.

The shit you see here are people against it, posing as people for it making hyperbole absurdist statments to discredit it.

Case in point, this faggot. Usually a little more subtle though.

>>80295089
>>80294939

I've not met a single fucking person who is the stereotype that /pol/ believe it is.

>It is as a matter of fact a gateway drug and it's not good for you to do everyday

Discredited already, been had for a while. There's nothing in cannabis that makes the user go great, time for cocaine. Statistically it would be alcohol or tobacco if you do believe in the gateway theory.
>>
>>80295221
yes, but that's easy because it's so small in volume and weight. I'm sure kids would also have been interested in alcohol, but if it's so bothersome it's probably not worth it.
There will always be a demand for age controlled things among minors.
>>
>>80294293
would you faggots stop using alcohol as a speaking point. you guys don't have to drag us alcoholics through the mud while you try to get your little plant legalized.
>>
>>80291525
how do you hide the smell? legit curious
>>
>>80295438
It's been proven? I WILL believe you because there is no reason for you to lie. God bless my dude.
>>
>>80295482
You haven't good thing youre not in canada, almost all people i know believe ALL the conspiracies i mentioned, including the it can fuel rocket ships so nasa is keeping it illegal
>>
File: I M M O R A L.jpg (74 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
I M M O R A L.jpg
74 KB, 411x419
all you faggots be quiet

morality man is speaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V89gLhFAc1M
>>
>>80295674
Like dude, thank bro, man.
>>
File: Orange Crush.jpg (110 KB, 594x800) Image search: [Google]
Orange Crush.jpg
110 KB, 594x800
>>80281763
>All those disgusting hands touching flower without gloves!!

No. I will grow my own if I ever feel the need arise, which is about once every 5 years or so.
>>
File: weed.png (128 KB, 471x395) Image search: [Google]
weed.png
128 KB, 471x395
>>80294492
Not an argument
>>80294503
>>80294605
>1 state
This is part of it, if they are going to legalize it it needs to be done federally or not at all
>>80294619
Im not hip with the degenerate lingo can you link me your facebook page where you dose your kid with drugs because "big pharma is killing them"
>>
>>80295384
Early Cannabis Use and Schizotypal Personality Disorder Symptoms from Adolescence to Middle Adulthood

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3591468/

This one is full of insights. In my opinion is seminal.
>>
>>80295384
> It is unclear whether subjects with incipient psychosis use cannabis to self-medicate their psychotic symptoms or, conversely, whether exposure to cannabis is a risk factor for onset of psychosis (6, 7). Because this issue cannot be disentangled by using cross-sectional or retrospective studies, prospective studies are essential to examine the temporal relation between cannabis use and emergence of psychosis.

And this is where the problem lies.
>>
>>80295584
Gravity bongs and sploofs hide most of the smell, especially if you blow it out of a window.
I smoked in my bathroom nightly for the entirety of highschool, and was never caught.
>>
>>80295745
morality starts at 38 minutes or so
>>
>>80295482
They also all believe if they smoke, they'll become steve jobs. Like if a genius happened to smoke weed, it was the weed that made him a genius, dude, like bro.
>>
I don't smoke it, but I wish they'd hurry up and legalize it.
>>
File: BATTLEFIELD BLACKED.jpg (187 KB, 850x844) Image search: [Google]
BATTLEFIELD BLACKED.jpg
187 KB, 850x844
>all these potheads sperging out

doing any sort of traditional narcotic is degenerate
doing drugs makes you a liberal hippy.
>>
>>80295584
Vaporizer or blow the smoke through a toilet paper roll stuffed with dryer sheets.

>>80295699
I haven't met a single one.

>>80295823
I don't use social media, and you know dam well it's not some kind of lingo. CBD is cannabidiol, it literally cannot get you high.
>>
File: .png (204 KB, 443x461) Image search: [Google]
.png
204 KB, 443x461
>>80295104
>That map

Ian, you're LOSING territories, not gaining them.
>>
>>80296021
Dude, bro, senpai, like, dude, bro, you can't get addicted to dude, like something, bro, natural.
>>
>>80295506
>yes, but that's easy because it's so small in volume and weight.
You can fit a handle of liquor in your backpack pretty easily m8. Im not saying I didnt drink in high school, I'm saying it was significantly more difficult since it required either a cool parent/older sibling (or friends older sibling), or a fake ID.
The transport and use of alcohol wasnt the problem, it was the acquisition.
>>80295536
>you guys don't have to drag us alcoholics through the mud
Yall do that to yourselves.
>>80295823
>This is part of it, if they are going to legalize it it needs to be done federally or not at all
The problem is the only way this will realistically happen is if they slap some absurd 50-100% tax on the shit, which will just have people keep buing from their "guy". A bunch of states are gonna try and legalize this year, and at least a few of them will succeed. If California is one of them, you can bet your ass a national discussion for legalization is finally gonna begin.
>>80296021
>doing any sort of traditional narcotic is degenerate
t. Muhammad Abdul al-Sahim
>>
File: sryfam.jpg (54 KB, 1620x854) Image search: [Google]
sryfam.jpg
54 KB, 1620x854
>>
>>80295584
invest in one of these things
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Smoke-Buddy-Personal-Air-Filter-Purifier-Brand-New-Green/48841398?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=189&adid=22222222227037279613&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=59003149418&wl4=pla-92157232178&wl5=9008037&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=109557191&wl11=online&wl12=48841398&wl13=&veh=sem
>>
>>80296038
>you know dam well it's not some kind of lingo. CBD is cannabidiol
Yeah dude clearly every person knows that
>>80296148
>The problem is the only way this will realistically happen is if they slap some absurd 50-100% tax on the shit, which will just have people keep buing from their "guy"
Good, I have to pay an exercise tax on firearms why shouldnt degenerates have to pay them on their childish toys?
>>
>>80295853
Yes, that is the main complication in this kind of study.
In my opinion the Swedish study is the best.
>>
>>80293988
Oh jew...
>>
>>80296038
Dude, did you know weed actually makes you way smarter? The big universities are keeping it illegal because if everyone smoked weed there would be no need for higher education!!!

I wish i was making this up, kill me now
>>
>>80296391
You know what THC is so I'm assuming you're not a complete waste of skin.
>>
>>80296021
>my name is anon and i hate freedom
>>
>>80296148
>The transport and use of alcohol wasnt the problem, it was the acquisition.

where did the marijuana come from?
>>
>>80295861
>>80296038
that's what i thought, i just would always just get paranoid once im high and worry that the sploof didnt work and everyone can smell it. would smoke in bathroom with door closed and towel underneath door

don't smoke anymore though, weed + zoloft activated a terrible manic episode and i went to the hospital lol
>>
I saw this one where hemp could be converted to electricity so all the big energy companies were keeping it illegal
>>
>>80296633
People who don't give a shit how old you are. I've seen dealers sell to 13 year olds on the street. Never seen one of them buy alcohol at a store though.
>>
>>80296633
It depends who I bought from. Niggers usually sold the shitty mexican weed where you could get alot for a little. The white kids usually sold nicer weed that was likely grown in America. One guy actually did grow his own shit and he lived about 5 miles away from me at the time.
>>
>>80281763
Its not good for you, but I don't think it should be illegal.

Kids under 21 caught with marijuana should be forced to attend seminars where they explain that marijuana users under a certain age don't get their IQ points back.
>>
>>80296542
I'm assuming the same, so far...
>>
>>80296879
when you were 13, youve never had anyone buy you vodka?
>>
File: 1467908282353.png (91 KB, 270x294) Image search: [Google]
1467908282353.png
91 KB, 270x294
>>80296975

>>80295866
>>80295745
>>
I have no problem with people who want to imbibe in a little plant matter from time to time, I am a little toasty right now. I wait for the weekend to smoke, and never combine with alcohol cuz it fucks up your buzz.

Now this girl on the other hand, goes overboard, and she could smoke me under a table, but I don't think I would like to be her, always in a state of intoxication... but to each his own.

https://youtu.be/Nx3Hlh9aYtc
>>
>>80297187
No, 15+ yeah a few times. Big difference it was much harder, time consuming, and more constraining.

Also, I was never the one buying. I've literally seen 13 year olds, buy pot on the street.
>>
>>80281955
In that case we should ban alcohol and tobacco too. I'm tired of drunk losers crashing into cars full of kids and killing them. And I'm sick of fag smokers giving me and everyone around them secondhand smoke. And the fact that they have to go smoke every 15 minutes to feed their weakness while you bust your ass at work.

Weed is less degenerate than the shit we have as it has legitimate value in society. It's been used for thousands of years as medicine. Only in the last 100 years has it been outlawed and demonized, too many people fell for the meme.
>>
>>80281763
> Does /pol/ consider marijuana degenerate and if so, why?
Yes, if ingested systematically - it destroys brain metabolism.
Especially damaging, if patient is subjected to other brain-damaging factors.
>>
>>80296531
why do you think they call it "higher' education, man?
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>80297636
>That pleb as fuck bong
0/10 would not smoke
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36L0p2w_jtA
more morality
>>
>>80297815
sounds like your police does a poor job then.
>>
>>80296672
>smoking indoors

my friend, they smelled it.

I can smell it a good 30 yards away, outside, when I walk through the park.
>>
>>80297833
drug junkies ruined it for themselves
>>
>>80296004

#rationalbeing
#libertar
>>
>>80289674
I don't smoke anymore.
>>
>>80299489
I lived in a small town , a very small town. There were about 3 active duty policemen at any given time, it was pretty easy to avoid them.
>>
As someone who has lived in BC and had several family members and friends take the shit, yes I think it is degenerate.

Maybe not the plant itself but the culture and people who are into it are fucking scum.

Breeds apathy in the user especially here in Canada where it has the "not addictive, good for you, lol you become so smart and thoughtful on it! TPB breh" garbage surrounding it.

They don't even realize the plant has taken them, that the vast majority of their paychecks are going to it, that their refusal to reach higher in life comes from the content feeling given to them daily by the plant.

When they're off of it they're hit by depression, not because of withdrawals but because they finally have to face a life they ignored for a life of constant comfort in being permanently fried.

I talk mostly of people I knew who were at no times not stoned, from the moment they wake up to the moment they go to bed they are 100% stoned.
>>
>>80295584

I suck at it. If the weed is dank enough he'll find out and I've become a master at just flat out denying it and will never admit it, he's kind of a pussy so he just gets angry but doesn't actually do anything.

>Anon why does it smell like weed?

>I took a really big shit, that's shit your smelling.

4chan has taught me the art of smug pepe trolling, unfortunately for us both.

I mainly just hide myself instead. My room is upstairs and I have my own bathroom so I go in there and do it, keeping the door closed OR my room has this weird attic-like part where the hotwater is, like an attic between floors so I go in there, but in the summer it's a fucking suana. So I try to smoke more at night too or smoke when he goes out of town for this main job, he leaves for a week out of the month usually.

Masking is easier than hiding but the fucking smell lingers at the door. Like the whole house doesn't smell but it always hits you when you walk in the door so I try to cook something or even throw moldy left overs in the trash, just any other smell that can be distracting.

>>80296331

These aren't really that effect, I have one and I can't really vouch for it.
>>
File: 1457242946127.jpg (646 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1457242946127.jpg
646 KB, 1280x1920
>>80302002

Everyone who says this exact same shit seem to be missing something.

They act like if you stop smoking weed life magically rewards you with more stuff and things to do. It doesn't. You just older, sicker, angrier, and more disillusioned and why feel that way all the time? Like that comic where the neckbeard guy improves his life and still ends up hating everything.

Anti-stoner people act like they're entitled to everyone being productive for their sake. "Don't do something that makes you enjoy your own life, do things that make *me* enjoy life more!" Seems to be the line of thinking. "Feel stressed out all the time -- then die! THATS WHAT A REAL NON-DEGENERATE DOES!" it's a bunch of rubbish.
>>
>>80304231
"stop killing yourself"

"shut up old man i do what i want!"
>>
Weed is good. Canada is good. We have based weed man and will get weed.
>>
>>80305580
pretty much, yeah
>>
>>80281763
I smoked weed when i was a kid. Im a man now.
>>
>>80305804
It just costed you your gold reserves, a forest and you will get immigrants from societys that hate liberal values. Great stuff.
>>
>>80281763
People here in Colorado Springs literally have signs begging for money to buy weed.
It's expensive as fuck and everyone pretends it cures cancer and makes you smarter.
But the only good ideas that came from it are related to pizza and chocolate chip cookies.
>>
>>80305580
Hell yeah
>>
>>80281955
I agree with this first sentence, but not the second.
>>
>>80306388
>Gold reserves
>Literally less than $200 million CAD
Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.