[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Denmark the only good Scandinavian country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Why is Denmark the only good Scandinavian country?
>>
>>80281643
Eh, Norway is not that bad, I think.
>>
Because they're bro-tier with the Dutch. Never forget.
>>
Fuck Denmark. Their shitty country has all the libshits in our country whining to emulate their shitty autism
>>
>>80281643
Because all the jews moved to sweden during the occupation.
>>
>>80281643
they focused on making lego instead of importing shitskins.
>>
>>80281643
Because Greenland is based.
>>
>>80281643

Daily reminder that in 2008 Greece had a greater GDP ratio than Denmark before you Krauts fucked us over.

>Capcha has Lidl supermarket as selection

Fate does nothing but throw arrows at us.
>>
>>80283665
>greenland
>not filled with alcoholic iceniggers
Can't say I blame them, though. If I lived on Greenland I'd probably be an alcoholic, too.
>>
>>80284106
Reminder that eskimos are only behind whites by IQ as a race.
Infront of nigs, SE-Asians, arabs, Indians, southern natives, abos, Etc.
Eskimos are great.
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 1500x1754) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 1500x1754
Denmark should be apart of Germany desu.
The Danish Islands like Copenhagen and Skaneland of Sweden will be the New Denmark.

Most Danish people agree with me
>>
File: 1466075971499.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1466075971499.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>80284580
it's a reason the sweedes made Malmö a mudslime shithole
>>
>>80284580
shut the fuck up
>>
>>80281643
Because they protect their own and endorse their culture instead of destroying everything good about themselves.

Danes tackle the low birth rates by encouraging people to have more kids, the swedes just import people from all over the world.
>>
>>80284580
>Denmark should be apart of Germany
>Most Danish people agree with me
I don't fucking think so, Tim.
Besides, why would we want the shitty nigger-infested parts of Sweden?
>>
File: 1461104228426.jpg (320 KB, 702x1118) Image search: [Google]
1461104228426.jpg
320 KB, 702x1118
>>80284580
>this post
>>
>>80285304
It's never a good idea to allow a more white country to be absorbed by a less white country (Germany)

Denmark for the Danes
>>
why are the danes meaner than the swedish, shouldn't it be the northmen that are the meanest
>>
>>80286050
It also wouldn't make much sense for us to give up more than a thousand years of Danish identity to join a failure of a nation, which happens to be one of our historical enemies.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.