[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zika is a lie!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: redandblue.jpg (118 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
redandblue.jpg
118 KB, 400x400
There is still no internationally agreed, verified and clear link between microcephaly and Zika, despite the massive effort they are making to try and convince you, this is a massive global world-wide Psyop conspiracy to control trade, reduce birth rates by scaremongering and spread mass hysteria by public sector and ultra liberal mass media alike.

Deformed babies are born anyway, get over it authorities!

All you have to do is not believe it on the news and your life carries on like nothing has happened, nothing has changed. No emergency but just their lies. Zika is a lie!
>>
>>80280571
haven't looked closely at it but wouldn't surprise me. They manage to get the whole world to believe in anthropogenic global warming. We literally cannot believe anything anymore. It has actually made me sharpen my brain bc I realize that I need to rely on my own critical thinking rather than lazily on 'authority'
>>
>>80280571
Screw over the Brazilians for allying with the Russians.

Also Chekov was not an accident.

America banned Maldonium so it could then kick all the Russian athletes out of POPULAR CULTURE.

America is on the war path, but it will not fire the first bullet.
>>
>>80280571
You are retarded
>>
>>80281427
He is right though.
>>
>>80280571

Remember that chemical spill from a large tailings pond at a bhp biliton mine?

I think zika is a cover for massive heavy metal poisoning
>>
>>80281635
No.
http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/s0413-zika-microcephaly.html
>>
>>80282084
America is a lying monster hell bent on fighting with Russia. You are friend with Russia, so you're automatically an enemy.
>>
bump
I know.
Former aegypti grant recipient here. Just got a WHO gig. Zika scare/scam is...
AMA
>>
>>80282280
>implying burgers or russians care about a random banana republic
>>
>>80280571
>controlling the Hispanic birth rates
It's fucking nothing.
>Garde Jewella
>>
>>80280571
>Zika is a lie!
About the only thing you got right.
>>
>>80282084
Thousands of colombians pregnant womans had zika and their babies was not born with microcephaly.

Explain that.
>>
>>80280571

That's because studies with such a high significance take a long time to conduct and they simply aren't there yet.

Preliminary reports suggest strong evidence for causality though as presented in the medical journal with the highest impact factor right here: http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMsr1604338
>>
>>80282543
>no internationally agreed, verified and clear link between microcephaly and Zika
And this: "no internationally agreed, verified and clear link between microcephaly and Zika."
>>
>>80282653
Different strain maybe? I'm not a scientist so I can't claim to know better than all the scientists researching this.
Zika is not a lie, it's just blown out of proportion by sensationalistic media.
>>
they were supposed to have DRACOs by now that would kill every virus, what went wrong?
>>
File: 666spiral.jpg (317 KB, 1024x690) Image search: [Google]
666spiral.jpg
317 KB, 1024x690
>>80282430
ITS ALL ABOUT THE CURRENCY

Before Libya, Gaddaffi was creating a gold backed currency. You and Russia want to do the same, you are enemies now.
>>
>>80282978
Zika is a lie
>>
>>80282978
>I'm not a scientist
I am. It's not responsible for any birth defects.
>>
>>80282653

That's because the infection didn't spread to the fetus or wasn't clinically meaningful. You don't have to reproduce an effect in every single person to obtain clues for causality.

Examples:

>Not every women with HPV-16 infection will get cervical cancer but an elevated percentage does
>Not every person with H. Pylori infection will suffer from peptic ulcers but more than the average will
>Not every grill with big tits will get breast cancer but a signficantly higher portion than the flatchested grills will
>>
>>80283630

also:

>not every smoker will die from lung cancer but 10% will
>>
>>80283765
BS, more pollution from electricity, nuclear radiation, and petro chemicals.

See Scientific Bias

Science = Funded Propaganda
>>
>>80283605
>I am.
Bullcrap
>>
>>80283979

Go back to /x/
>>
>>80283605
You better release your paper proving that zika doesn't cause microcephaly then.
>>
>>80284128
Here, here's some harvard for you, you stupid kraut eating untermensch.

> http://dhayton.haverford.edu/blog/2012/05/14/bias-affects-all-scientific-research/

Do you want to know more?
>>
> Almost 75% of U.S. clinical trials in medicine are paid for by private companies

t. Berkley
>>
>>80282084
>http://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2016/s0413-zika-microcephaly.html

wtf are you talking about. The report itself admits it's bullshit in the first line

"The report notes that no single piece of evidence provides conclusive proof that Zika virus infection is a cause of microcephaly and other fetal brain defects. Rather, increasing evidence from a number of recently published studies and a careful evaluation using established scientific criteria supports the authors’ conclusions. "
>>
>>80284663
>harvard
>haverford.edu
>small difference

This is a brief commentary by a failed professor from the Arizona State University. And it's just a commentary. Only because it's published in an acclaimed journal doesn't make it a valid opinion, becaue that's what it is, an opinion.

So yes, give me facts.
>>
>>80285105
I can bump this thread with articales et cetera, fuck off.

> http://www.livescience.com/8365-dark-side-medical-research-widespread-bias-omissions.html
>>
File: colors.jpg (56 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
colors.jpg
56 KB, 600x600
>>80280571

>Hollywood movie defines pol.

>red or blue pilled, just like the matrix. A Hollywood movie.

This has always been a bit of head scratcher for me. You define yourselves within the confine of a Hollywood movie and the color of pill.

Stay woke. Word.
>>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKmxL8VYy0M
>>
File: feelings.jpg (37 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
feelings.jpg
37 KB, 550x550
>>
File: 4L_Au0It5KZ.png (32 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
4L_Au0It5KZ.png
32 KB, 508x508
>>80282084
>CDC
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.