[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FRONT TOWARD NIGGER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: placing-claymore-mine.jpg (203 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
placing-claymore-mine.jpg
203 KB, 1280x853
Should Claymores be available under the 2nd amendment?
>>
>>80280209
only if they're able to detonate upon detection of certain skin pigments
>>
>>80280316
just get google's image algorithms
>>
Explosives used by untrained people will kill the user more often than not.

Guns are one thing, but explosives will take you and your house out with it if you fuck up.
>>
...They are.

They are a Destructive Device. Its a $200 tax stamp and form to fill out
>>
>>80280209
>build 3 walls around house
>grow huge cotton field in the front
>place claymores all throughout cotton field
>race war happens and niggers charge my house
>they get blown to smithereens, the explosions separate the cotton from the stem
>just got niggers to pick my cotton
>make t shirts from the bloody cotton and sell them
>>
>>80280209
Putting traps on your property that target other humans (ie: a claymore, booby trap, etc) are in general illegal and a felon.
>>
>>80281195
>Putting traps on your property are in general illegal and a felon.

:(
>>
>>80280209
Iam all for the second ammendment and i would even want to see less restrictions for fully automatic firearms aswell.
But the thing with claymores or explosives in general is that you could if mishandled accidently blow the entire house up which would suck.
>>
File: 1453252831492.png (2 KB, 232x236) Image search: [Google]
1453252831492.png
2 KB, 232x236
>>80281417
>>
>>80280209
They are. You just need to file a Form 1 with the ATF.
>>
>>80281820
>that target humans

you can put animal traps on your property all you want unless you live in some shitty city/urban with local laws prohibiting it.
>>
>>80281195
what if you make a sign?
>Mines stay clear
>>
>>80282934
illegal.
>>
>>80280209
mines are indiscriminate and more dangerous than aimed weapons for that reason and should probably be subject to a lot of safety regulations 2bh. kinda like how I wouldn't want someone to be storing their used oils improperly, it's just a hazardous condition that could have been prevented with proper signage and storage protocols
>>
>>80280209
Not really. They are not "arms" as traditionally defined by the Supreme Court.

Arms have been defined as common infantry weapons -- the kind the vast bulk of infantry would carry.

The vast bulk of infantry does not carry an M-240 or any sort of rocket launcher or claymores so they are valid to restrict.

They'll never take away your AR-15 though. Supreme Court, even a liberal one, would have a hard time justifying that. (Lawmakers will make them illegal anyway, but they know the SCOTUS will knock it down later.)
>>
>>80286260
>The vast bulk of infantry does not carry an M-240
this is wrong though there's one of those per like 7 troops or something
>>
>>80286260
Going by the precedent you are setting, the private warships used during the revolutionary war would not be considered as arms.
>>
>>80280816
>take your house out
throwing shrapnel isn't going to destroy your house dumbass

this isn't the movies, nades and claymores don't shoot fire
>>
>>80288584
>the private warships used during the revolutionary war would not be considered as arms.
you can have a "warship" if you want, it's the guns on it that anyone cares about

and, oddly, navigational lights and radio equipment. most old warships would probably not be legal to take out onto the ocean anymore because they lack certain safety/visibility features

but really, even state militaries sometimes just remove the guns from their ships to give them a different status for berthing or whatever. it's still a warship and registered as one, it's the existence of guns on it that makes it legally questionable to, say, park it at a public marina
>>
>>80289447

Did a stint in the military. The blast from a 40mm grenade is pretty stronk.

Handgrenades make quite a thudd.

And shrapnel flying everywhere is not something you want.

Get a rifle ffs. Own yer bullets.
>>
>>80280209
Yes indeed. If the government has a weapon, you should too, if you can safely capitalize said weapon's production and manufacture.
>>
How would I build my own explosives without fucking blowing up?
>>
>>80280209
They are. You have to pay a tax stamp from the ATF and get a Class III license.
>>
>>80280209
I can't wait to see if the 2nd amendment covers energy weapons. Imagine people walking around with a rifle that can blow a hole the size of window in the side of your house.
>>
>>80290336
just stop talking about everything forever please because you dont know shit about anything apparently
>>
>>80290155

You dont.
>>
File: 1467989813567.jpg (24 KB, 529x496) Image search: [Google]
1467989813567.jpg
24 KB, 529x496
You can buy one but you need to fill out several forms and pay a tax stamp.
>>
A better question would be "Why shouldn't they be available?"
>>
>>80290815
People are retarded and will blow the wrong shit up by accident.
>>
>>80290815

Thing about explosives, if you dont know what youre doing you die. If you fuck something up youre dead. Anyone saying otherwise have never handled explosives.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.