[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mtg/ - MARTIAL LAW General - King Nigger and the Tin Foil Hats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: King_Obama_AA2.jpg (97 KB, 480x315) Image search: [Google]
King_Obama_AA2.jpg
97 KB, 480x315
Since 4chan's spam filter is so god damn gay you'll have to see the links here http://pastebin.com/qpqenNZB - content includes:

>Martial Law training in Ft Lauderdale
>CDC leasing land for thousands and thousands of coffins across the US
>DHS has been stockpiling weapons and ammunition
>DHS is headed by King Nigger's nominee
>Jade Helm martial law drills across Southern Red States
>US Army General appointed by Obama would be ok with assault weapons ban
>>
Bu mp goys
>>
>>80279041
Is it happening ? Will Obongo instate a tyranical opressive regime ?
>>
>>80279814
>>80279814
Thats his end game
>>
File: prez_obama_feels_good_man.jpg (159 KB, 1280x847) Image search: [Google]
prez_obama_feels_good_man.jpg
159 KB, 1280x847
>>80279041

He turned the USA to shit with his touch now he's going to destroy it with a 3rd term by martial law with his BLM terrorist group posse.
>>
Your princes plot conspiracies just as lions stalk their prey. They devour innocent people, seizing treasures and extorting wealth. They make many widows in the land.
>>
https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/07/06/hacked-messages-of-blacklivesmatter-leader-reveal-obama-admins-plan-for-summer-of-chaos-and-martial-law/

Add these to OP
>>
>>80279041
Post some screenshots anon
>>
meme I... JUST
>>
>>80280173
They must be his urban federal police or whatever shit he was talking about way back
>>
>>80279814

As evil as I think he is, Obama isnt dumb. A small simmering race war is one thing. If he declares a nation wide martial law order it would go from simmering to outright civil war. There are tens of thousands of people who have been eating, sleeping, and breathing that very thing for decades. Martial law would be the spark needed to ignite it. It would be this century's Fort Sumter
>>
>>80279041
Can't see it happening under Obama, he just looks so done with everything. Hillary though? 100% chance of it happening under her.
>>
File: sc.png (1 MB, 1424x660) Image search: [Google]
sc.png
1 MB, 1424x660
>>80280419

pic related is screenshot from video in the pastebin of military marching people around downtown Ft Lauderdale
>>
>>80280918
This is pretty old shit though right? I thought this was from Jade Helm but I could be wrong.
>>
I live in Fort Lauderdale

WHERE
H
E
R
E
>>
>>80280918
this is an old pic anon, I've seen it before on Jade Helm threads last year
>>
File: Dr. William Pierce.jpg (48 KB, 680x931) Image search: [Google]
Dr. William Pierce.jpg
48 KB, 680x931
Anyone ever read the Turner Diaries? This is how it started
>>
>>80281102
>>80281172

It is. But it just shows you he's been planning for this shit for a while now.

You have to train for it before you can execute the plan.
>>
So what are you Americans doing about this?
>>
>>80281346
So this BLM/Cop feud is all a ruse?
>>
>>80281346
Of course, but they'd likely have troops mobilize for more "training" right before going forward. I'd be much more concerned if there was recent evidence of them doing this but GLP went to hell years ago and no one on /pol/ is ever down to talk martial law so I don't know what's been up
>>
>Trump wins
>massive riots and civil unrest from minorities across the nation
>Trump forced to declare martial law
>true race war begins
>>
>>80280776
genuine curiosity, why do you think he's evil?
>>
Haven't the alphabet agencies been hoarding coffins and ammo for years? i remember hearing that shit back in 2012
>>
IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF I HAD A SON
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.