[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to party tomorrow where half the people there are Bernout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
Going to party tomorrow where half the people there are Bernout BLM dipshits.
I'm not going to bring up politics but I'm 99% they will start talking about systemic racism and I'll be called a racist.

Please load me up with red pills so I may hand them out.
>>
>>80273505
Don't go you'd probably get jumped because "factz be raycis".
>>
>>80273505
Keep an AR-15 in your trunk while you're there
>>
>>80273505
well, dont go then you little shit
>>
>>80273648
Fuck that. If he gets jumped that will do no good. He needs to be packing a pistol.
>>
Remind them that one of the foundational principles of the Communist Manifesto is the destruction of the archetypical family and that many "African-American youths" are being highly devastated by that particular effort.
>>
Open fire OP. Make sure you kill more than 5.
>>
>>80273505
Load up a gun while you're at it. Better be armed than unarmed when the BLM is nearby.
>>
What you need to load are magazines for your rifle
>>
Man the keg, whenever someone comes up for a beer....

>Hey man you know that despite being only 13% of the population , blacks commit over 50% of the crime in the US?
>>
>>80273505
Hey if your white you may be their sacrifice
>>
>>80273505
The worst legacy of slavery is police related.
During segregation white officers stayed out of black neighborhoods.
This created an environment where people could commit violent crimes against black people.
Ignoring violent offenders in black neighborhoods (yes, they're normally black) hurts black people.
>>
File: 770063[1].jpg (235 KB, 880x660) Image search: [Google]
770063[1].jpg
235 KB, 880x660
>>80273505
>Please load me up with red pills so I may hand them out.

You know what needs to be done, friend.
>>
>>80273505
tell them about how the baton rouge guy was a convicted pedophile and a gangmember, complain about them giving him any airtime compared to the other guy who actually dindu nothing.
>>
File: trayvon.jpg (17 KB, 585x768) Image search: [Google]
trayvon.jpg
17 KB, 585x768
>>80273769
>>
>>80273505
You might have to go for social reasons, but here's a few tips to keep you from getting fucked too hard.
- Do not bring your wallet/cell/bling/whatever. Have no valuables of any kind, for they will not be your for long.
- When they tie you, naked & covered in semen, to a flagpole, don't yell out for help
- Bring the hard shit & get so fucked up you remember nothing
>>
> "We are targets!" LaRhonda Talley said in an impassioned speech in Minnesota about the danger of being black in America. "We made it across the (Atlantic). We made it to freedom and you're still killing us. You're still hanging us from trees. You're still killing us! Our lives matter!

2 words - fucking niggers
>>
>>80273505
Don't go.
>>
>>80273505
Make sure to call the shooter the Black Dylan Roof. Make comparisons, and make sure to paint Roof in a better light as he was killing orgainisers like the ones that helped plan the attack on Dallas last night. Nigger terrorists do their meeting and planning in their churches. That is why he killed them there.
>>
>>80273505
>Willingly attending this party
>Buddies with SJW faggots

You're on your own.
>>
>>80273918
kekmao
>>
>>80275279
>>80276193
They aren't active SJWs. They've just been temporarily brainwashed by liberal universities.
They aren't black either btw.
>>
>>80277447
At least you're safe from immediate jumping, then. If you need an angle, do it like this:
>Express remorse about Alton Sterling, etc.
>Ease into talking about black-on-black violence
>If you can manage it, shed a few tears while talking about what a shame it is that all those lives in Chicago have gone ignored

Crying on cue has helped me more than a few times.

t. Actor
>>
File: LaughingNobility.jpg (58 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
LaughingNobility.jpg
58 KB, 615x409
>>80273505
Just hide your powerlevel, dumbass.
>>
>>80277954
>Express remorse about Alton Sterling
he needs to show distain and let them know he is a convicted felon, if he wants to feign remorse for anyone it should be the guy who died in the car
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 211x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 211x551
>>
>>80273505

Just ignore them and be dismissive and laugh. That'll get them riled up.

Eventually they'll try to sucker punch you so be prepared.
>>
File: yuri.png (923 KB, 852x639) Image search: [Google]
yuri.png
923 KB, 852x639
>>80273505

"You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information.

"Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior. In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible." -Yuri Bezmenov

http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brainwashing/2007/bezmenov.htm
>>
File: mossy590.jpg (36 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
mossy590.jpg
36 KB, 1000x1000
>>80273505
take one of these with you, anon
>>
>>80273505

Uh, in this climate you should really just not go.
>>
>>80273505
Red pill?

Host a MAGA party the same night and invite them and all your red pilled friends. It's not your responsibility to red pill them, it's theirs to open their own eyes.

If none of them come, fuck them, you still have a party with all the cool kids there.
>>
>>80273505
do not go there. stay at home and study. make it a point to learn something new that you will recall. So while the BLM and friends are wasting time bullshitting, you've improved yourself. Do it every day and at the end of the year it's amazing how far past those bums you'll fly. Choose your acquaintances wisely. I have few but the ones I have are good for me and my goals. Since my goals are not jew, nigger, feminist, multicult, BLM, SWJ, lib, progressive, safespace, cuck, victimization, and globalization whining, I wouldnt give them a second of my time.
>>
File: 1449353789766.gif (1 MB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1449353789766.gif
1 MB, 500x225
Careful OP, when I was a senior in highschool I got invited by a bunch of college normies to go to their dorm and party. I ended up drinking more then a fair amount and after the tables turned to politics I ended up "red pilling" everyone on how modern history is revisionist, Hitler wasn't that bad, all this talk of Obama and politics and etc.

They all thought I was an asshole and stopped talking to me, I ended up trying to take a bus home and knocked out on the front lawn. They painted swastikas on my ass and face. Don't go full red pill, hide your power level. Just drink and enjoy yourself. Please.
>>
if you know there will be a fuckton of niggers there why would you even go?
OP is a fag
or this is bait
>>
>>80281134
Half of them are also Trump supporters though. It will be like watching Jerry Springer. I can't miss it.

I'm not autistic enough to alienate friends who suffer from temporary insanity. They're not like purple haired fat shits, they just haven't been exposed to the facts.

Infographics/info is appreciated
>>
File: fTyOfpu.gif (2 MB, 195x130) Image search: [Google]
fTyOfpu.gif
2 MB, 195x130
>>80281591
Sounds like a good time to me
>>
>>80273918
Underrated post
>>
>>80273505
>Going to party tomorrow where half the people there are Bernout BLM dipshits.
>I'm not going to bring up politics but I'm 99% they will start talking about systemic racism and I'll be called a racist.

>going to have lunch on a hollowed out log tomorrow where half the log is a killer bee hive
>i'm not going to kick the log but they're probably going to go into DEFEND THE QUEEN mode when i sit down
>anyone got an epi-pen?

this is literally you
>>
>>80282542
Man, I forget how socially awkward /pol/ is sometimes.

>ANON ONE TIME I WENT TO A PARTY AND IT WAS BAD AND SCARY
>>
>>80273505
>Going to party tomorrow where half the people there are Bernout BLM dipshits.
Ok.
I'll bite.

Why?
>>
>>80284610
Because>>80281726
>>
>>80285765
If it was me I'd just watch and wait for shit to explode and try not to laugh too hard.

But I'd fail and laugh too hard anyway.
>>
>>80286044
Yeah, I usually love just watching it happen The "war on black people" argument has me pretty T.O.ed though.
>>
>>80273505
Don't bother. State that you feel it is a huge coincidence that just after Hillary Clinton got that absolute thrashing by the FBI, a race war kicked off, distracting Bernouts from the issue of Hillary Clinton, and giving her a clear march to the DNC.

She's hoping this war will distract Bernouts enough to where there won't be a significant protest at the DNC. She's playing them like a fiddle to become the candidate without a contested convention.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.