[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you ever work for a Pajeet? Why or why not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Would you ever work for a Pajeet?

Why or why not?
>>
>>80268845
If he didn't smell like curry 24/7 sure
>>
>>80268845
do I have to shake his hand?

Would he accept a fistbump or maybe some sort of elbow touch instead?
>>
>>80268845
Worked in an Indian restaurant as a teen. $9/hr, got to keep my tips, and got free dinner every night at closing. I enjoyed my time there which is not something you'd ever expect to hear from a server. Pajeet was a nice guy and treated me like family after a while.
>>
>>80269306
No. Full handshake, palm to palm for 10 seconds mandatory.
>>
>>80268845
Yes
I need money for food and shelter
I hate every job I have anyway, it makes no difference if I work for a poo or a human
no niggers though
>>
>>80268845
Man Raja Koduri put on weight
>>
Of course, Sikhs are brotier. Incredibly nice people. Assuming Pajeet = Sikh and Rajesh/Sanjay/Poo in Loo = Hindoo.
>>
It depends.

Do they smell like shit?
Can I understand what they're saying?
Do they not treat every conversation like an argument for some reason?
Are they awkward as fuck?

Those have been my experiences with 99% of Indians. If they're one of those 1% Indians then I probably would.
>>
>>80271202

Just come to Sweden and get money for nothing. We could make a shit-ton of money with passports.

https://youtu.be/qVRcjmgxJEQ?t=74
>>
>>80268845
yeah theyre high iq
>>
>>80268845
I used to work for an Indian guy a few years ago as an AV technician. He was a decent guy I suppose. Pajeets are usually alright whether they're from India or if they were born here. Paki's are usually cunts though.
>>
>>80271663
>Sweden
n-no thanks
no offence yeah? You're full of Arabs I might as well stay here, at least they know their place here.
>>
I would never work for an anybody.

But I do have customers and I have done work for dozens of pajeets. One actually named pajeet, iirc.

They are very cheap but once a contract has been hammered out, they don't seem to try to pad their end, which is something that a lot of people do. Sort've a "hey you're already there and it needs doing before you can get your work done" kind of thing, which seems reasonable to some people even though it doesn't occur to them to apply that same logic to them writing cheques.

Indians have never done this kind of shit to me, so I actually kind of like them as customers. Except that I can't understand them very well.
>>
File: Takbir_of_prayer.jpg (646 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Takbir_of_prayer.jpg
646 KB, 1600x1067
>>80271823

Grow a beard and buy a halloween costume and you'll fit right in. Neither hipsters nor kebab will touch you (not that hipsters pose a threat anyway). Oh and yeah, read some Q'ran, like the basic shit, just in case ISIS strikes.
>>
I worked in a gas station for a poo for a few months. One of the best bosses I ever had.
>>
I work in a hospital, half the doctors are poo in loo pajeets.
>>
File: jc.jpg (62 KB, 620x839) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
62 KB, 620x839
>>80272465
Never
You're welcome in the holy land when your govt collapses though
>>
>>80268845
data mining, sage
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.