[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Macedonia such a piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34
File: macedonia-flag.gif.cf.gif (10 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
macedonia-flag.gif.cf.gif
10 KB, 390x265
>They steal Culture from Greece
>They steal money from us and other ex-Yugo states during the days of Yugoslavia.
>Still the most irredeemable piece of gypsy shit in Europe.

Why the fuck is Macedonia soo shit?
>>
>>80263173
Im a Macedonian American and a jew. Clearly Macedonians are smart enough that my dad got a scholarship to Yale and was invited to convert and get all them shekels and a BMW but u believe what u want.
>>
They even fucking think they own Alexander the Great.

Gypsy shits.
>>
Also they stole Imperial Japanese flag

such shamfur dispray

this world truly does belong to the assholes.
>>
Fuck off mountain jew
>>
File: tumblr_nmprlmOTKo1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg (812 KB, 1280x1177) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmprlmOTKo1rasnq9o1_1280.jpg
812 KB, 1280x1177
>>80263394
Keep meming senpai

Here is a map of literacy rates in Early Yugoslavia.

Notice anything about Macedonia?
>>
>>80263700
Yeah I get it my grandfather was illiterate farmer but he was smart af just in a poor mountainous village where there were no opportunities and the Greeks oppressed them. They came here and their kids went to Ivy League schools and their grandkids are doctors and lawyers. I get that its not all Macedonians because having turk rape baby and Muslim blood isn't helpful but we have a proud language and culture and we aren't fucking dumb I have a 140+ IQ.
>>
When a nation totally collapses it's difficult, if not impossible, for it to ever claw its way to greatness again. Macedonia totally collapsed centuries ago and never got completely replaced with a new nation.
>>
Lol Macedonia is ours bro this is called Skopje and they are fkin slav stealers
>>
File: 1462718473265.gif (45 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1462718473265.gif
45 KB, 499x499
>>80263173
Are you mad or something? Did some Macedonbro fucked your sister?
>>
>>80264003
Good for you for being a genetical abnormality, most Macedonians are Dumb as rocks and that is only partly due to being illiterate
>>
File: 1451458669264s.jpg (7 KB, 250x184) Image search: [Google]
1451458669264s.jpg
7 KB, 250x184
>>80263173

Nice try hairy greek with proxy
>>
>>80264250
>Macedonia of Greece has nothing to do with today's Macedonia.

Unless you mean the Good old long lived Republic of Kruševo (3rd of August 1903 - 13th of August 1903)

Truly a loss for the common heritage of humanity! RIP
>>
>>80264334
Hello friend. Welcome to come to US if ever need to. We have my grandfather's homemade Rakia for guests and my grandma still makes her pita from scratch. We are like the greek macedonians tho from the part that is still Greece so maybe food different from what you are used to.
>>
>>80264728
Ahh Aussie, do you truly think a country as shitty as Macedonia would only manage to vex Greece.

I dislike Macedonia for having to pay for their lazy ass for 80 yrs, Holding us Back and they didnt even manage to do anything productive with the money.

Still a shithole
>>
>>80265211
My macedonian family (which aren't jews) have AMAZING social skills and the jew ones have almost none, so it works really well to pair them together. Half macedon half jew ACTUAL master race suck it balkangoyim.
>>
>>80265211

you turk-greeks have opressed them for far too long now.

it's time to move on and focus on more important issues like paying debts
>>
>>80265211
Stableboys are at it again. Fuck off, while we fought the Turks you were prepping your sisters for them Austrian bulls.
They threw a bone to you every now and then so you can now play 'holier than thou' on an Indonesian origami forum.

Also every Macedonian that visits Slovenia boasts about how girls are 'a lot more liberal' than Macedonian ones.
>>
>>80265856
I hope I get to visit Macedonia someday. Its like visiting Israel for me (which I've already done). My family wants to do a bike trip along some old Roman road in the south.
>>
>>80265165
Thanks for the warm and heartful invitation, I've been twice in the states, NJ, really nice place. Maybe in the future I'll try to get tourist visa but till then you I invite you to come and show you the beauties of our country.

Also you should learn how to make homemade wine to surprise your granddad, dont let our traditions be forgotten. Cheers lad!
>>
>>80266017
>>80266103

Same goes for you guys if you are ever in Oz, we have a large Macedonian community here.
>>
>>80263173
>Macedonia

stop this meme already. Macedonia is a damned geographical region, not a nation, not a state. Macedonian people are part of the various Greek peoples, it's like saying Cretans are a nation, or islanders. Stop this damn meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 435x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 435x550
>Modern Macedonian
>Ancient Macedonian
>>
Macedonia is essentially a country of Albanians, Delusonal Bulgarians, loads of gypsies and minorities like Turks and Serbs. It shouldn't exist.
>>
>>80265165
>from the part that is still Greece
Chuckled irl
The entire Macedonia is in Greece, and then some

FYROM roughly corresponds to the region of Paeonia, which wasn't even related to the Greeks. Not even the entire of it, actually, since a small strip is part of Greece. Paeonians were related to Thracians and/or Phrygians, and their region wasn't particularly important even as a vassal.

I honestly have no fucking idea how they can call their country Macedonia. It's complete and utter historical ignorance. About as logical as calling France, Spain or something.
>>
>>80266255
Thanks lad, I invite as well to come here on cozy shopska and rakija, also on our remarkable tavche gravche.
>>
File: 1467407727306.png (93 KB, 216x249) Image search: [Google]
1467407727306.png
93 KB, 216x249
>>80264003
>but we have a proud language and culture
>literally took took Bulgarian language, changed some words, named it Macedonian
>culture is bulgarian with greek historical apropriations
Good Job
>>
File: ExpansionOfMacedon (1).jpg (556 KB, 992x791) Image search: [Google]
ExpansionOfMacedon (1).jpg
556 KB, 992x791
>>80266809
Forgot pic
>>
>>80266356
How stupid are you Macedonians are a Slavic tribe that moved in and addopted Macedonia as their name.

Their ancestry is probably 5-10% original Macedonian Greek, 90%Slav according to genetics
>>
Love Macedonia rightful heirs to Phillip and Alexander.
>>
>>80267152
Cheers Nigel! Dont forget who are defending Europe from shitskin's invasion.

Must see video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9fDMVVPe7U
>>
>>80267069
They are filthy thieves thats why
>>
>>80267149
wut??????

Macedonians are of Greek origin you stupid fuck. you said it yourself:

>original Macedonian Greek
there is no other Macedonian in the sense of "people". the skopians are slavs as you said, bulgarians and serbians mostly, and some albanians.

>>80266809
fuckers don't know anything, mate. Even more than half of the Thracians were of Greek origin.
>>
File: ferret.jpg (105 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
ferret.jpg
105 KB, 1280x853
>>80263173
They've got a nice flag. You have to give them that.

Also if you're poor from their borrowing, I can send you some coin as I'm loaded.
I wouldn't even ask for it back. I can do a direct bank transfer if you're short of a few quid.
Most of my money is in property and silver. I'm thinking of putting some into diamonds and other gemstones. They tend to hold their price.
Investing in gold is too risky; the market wobbles about.
>>
>>80267617
Am I German for having 5%-10% German ancestry and the other 90% Slavic?

Truth is Macedonians couldnt forge their own identitity so they piggy backed smb elses
>>
>>80268076
exactly.
>>
>>80266103
Yeah Nas Drovia, I had actual Macedonian wine and it was amazing. You got some good ass grapes.
>>
>>80266255
Yeah I have family in Melbourne but I can't afford the flight or I would.
>>
>>80266356
PAY DEBNTS
>>
>>80266821
Yeah we have shopska at every meal at my grandma's and in a few weeks the peppers will be ripe at the farmer's markets and I will make it myself at home. You know when you got those green peppers that some are hot and some are sweet and you don't know which is which but they are all soaked in olive oil,...HNGGGG
>>
>>80263173
Blame Tito that he forced this Macedonian meme and not just give it to Bulgaria.
>>
I think Janez is asking for some 'fugees. Now that Austria is getting redpilled about them, Slovenia will be the last country they can reach. Open the border, let 3 buses pass and there already will be more 'fugees than Slocucks in Slovenia.
>>
>>80263173
they should let them claim the fucking name and whatever culture they want and get over it . greeks afraid someone steals their history lmao
>>
>>80266017
>>80266255

Come and visit, Ohrid is Macedonian Jerusalem.
The only thing I 'hate' about my country is the corruptibility of its people. There are very bright, hard-working, educated people but sadly they are not the majority and we all know how democracy works.
Nowadays the brightest kids are the ones to leave this place.
>>
>>80268962
>a fucking panhead
>>
>>80268462
When I was in the states I couldnt find salty cheese except the shitty feta.

Try fried green peppers and soak them in olive oil and lil bit of vinegar, really good m8
>>
I have a macedonian work colleague and she's pretty cool. Knows and openly admmits that her country is shit, calls gypsies for the scum they are and has always some cheeky rant on her sleeve.
>>
>>80268962
But apart from their history, what else do they have to be proud about? The only skill they ever had was fishing and picking olives. Even agriculture was a foreign concept to them, let alone herding.
>Born in a beautiful country surrounded by the sea
>Literally tens of millions of tourists bringing tens of billions of dollars a year
>Greeks rent out their rooms and do nothing all day
>Still end up poor.
>>
>>80269642
you know shit, monkey
>>
>>80269642
lol .their history is full of lies .
>>
>>80269642
You're right, we only have our history, culture, philosophy and art to be proud of. Not good with shekels, I'll admit.

>>80269830
Honestly, I don't see why you should insult them. I personally have nothing against FYROMians as people. Perverted, historically-inaccurate nationalism is not the people's fault.
>>
File: MacedonianBeauty.jpg (55 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
MacedonianBeauty.jpg
55 KB, 599x400
>>80267617
Say the Caliphate of Sweden is 99% nigger in 2250.

Our Specimen Abrahim Mohammed Abdul is 90% Somali and 10% Native Swedish because one or two of his Great Great Great GrandNiggers blacked a res Blonde Swedes.

Is Abrahim Abdul Mohammed Native Swedish or Somali?

Extra question: Are Macedonians ancient Macedonian or a Mix of gypsy, Bulgarian, Slav, Greek and Roach (Some shit and Jew thrown in for Good measure)?
>>
>>80269642
They still have a shit tonne of Turks, not to mention other miniorities living among them dragging them down
>>
>>80267152
>be macedon
>half ur family named alex
>>
>>80267323
I fucking LOVE macedonian nationalism and I if I ever make a ton of money you guys will get a lot of it.
>>
>>80267617
Macedonian = mixed in french, as in mixed greek and bulgarian so we have slavic language but non slavic genes to some extent.
>>
>>80269075
The Bulgarian feta at Whole Foods is the only good one. Hmm yeah never bother with frying but I do put them in vinegar and olive oil. Frying is just kinda messy d.e.s.u. Maybe baked? we make roasted peppers usually.
>>
OP is salty as fuck.
All the Macedonians I met in my life were based, witty, smart people.
>>
File: 1467725834653.jpg (39 KB, 636x651) Image search: [Google]
1467725834653.jpg
39 KB, 636x651
>FYROM isn't even in the region Macedonia
>>
>>80272399
>Tfw Macedonian immigrant shitposting in Slovenia
>>
>>80272822

1x vanilja & 1x stracciatelja prosim
>>
kek at all the butthurt itt
>>
File: child's drawing.jpg (185 KB, 1300x912) Image search: [Google]
child's drawing.jpg
185 KB, 1300x912
Is there a story behind the flag or is it just pic related?
>>
>>80273132
I lol'd
>>
>>80273215

Old flag: yellow sun on red background
New flag: yellow sun on red background
>>
>>80273215
they just copied a symbol we found in one of our archaeological sites back in the 70s.
it's so god damn cute
>>
>>80273659
macedonia was not greek . bizantium was not greek .
>>
>>80263173
gee, i wonder why. Borders on the most slavshit country of all.

https://youtu.be/L3xyFggKQ60?t=4m54s
>>
>>80274971
hitler and justinian were albanian
>>
>>80274971
If we can somehow clear all the kebabs out of Albania could we give it as a gift to Macedonia for being so smart so they can have a beautiful coast?
>>
>>80274971
What you mean to say is that Macedonians are a sub-group distinct from Mycenaeans and Dorians, and this is true, linguistically and otherwise. The term Greek is a later invention to describe all of these sub-groups, as opposed to other sub-groups (like the Illyrians, the Thracians and the Dacians). If Macedonians aren't Greek, then the Dorians and the Mycenaeans aren't Greek either.

As for Byzantium, you once again seem to have trouble with the terminology. Yes, Byzantium was politically a successor to Rome, and was in fact never renamed into anything else other than the Roman Empire. Nationally, the people were Ρωμαίοι, or Ρωμιοί. Ethnically though? They were Γραιkοί. The Emperors were Γραιkοί, the pleabians in the Greek part of the Empire were Γραιkοί, the religious leaders were Γραιkοί. So, are you meaning to say Byzantium wasn't named "Greece"? This is historically accurate, but ultimately irrelevant. Byzantium was a Greek-speaking, Greek-ruled multi-ethnic state including Greeks, Anatolians, Jews, Phoenicians, Egyptians, and more.

Your inferiority complex is cute, but frankly pathetic.
>>
>>80270544
no worries, i insult only the stupid ones, the ones that think they are entitled to our history. I have been there sometimes to buy some bretty cheap stuff.
>>
>>80276596
bizantium started to speak greek after 600 ad .your rule started when islam started . you coudent handle wars . greeks was not warriors
>>
>>80277340
>you coudent handle wars . greeks was not warriors
nice meme

>bizantium started to speak greek after 600 ad .
also nice meme, where the fuck you studied your history, meme school??

greek was spoken on the whole Roman Empire, in fact, if you didn't know Greek, you weren't seen as educated. Your argument doesn't make sense. Your other argument about fighting doesn't make sense either. Clearly you need to start reading a book.
>>
>>80277685
>Macedonian thread
>Debtnts and alboshits arguing.
Quelle Surprise!
>>
>>80278961
not my fault they're obviously jelly, for what i don't know, but they sure act like it
>>
Macedonian are my brothers, pls don't bully them.
>>
>>80279194
I tried to learn Attic in school and it was easier than Macedonian. Slavic languages are so odd if you weren't raised with them.
>>
lol i am not claiming anything to be albanian or not . i am just saying greeks has no right to hold macedonia . macedonia was not even greek . alexander was not greek . lmao your history is a lie
>>
>>80279327
>macedonian
........ it's just a bulgarian dialect, lol.
>>
>>80280051
So I guess Alexander spoke Slavic, and so did his teacher, Aristotle.
>>
>>80263173
>Macedonia
What's that?
>>
>>80280051
Don't you have any cousins to stab?
>>
File: 1444981059349.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1444981059349.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>80263173
all these shit tier countries together in one thread i love it
>>
>>80280163
no they spoke thraco-illirian . slavs setteld in the region in 600 ad . they was allies since than
>>
>>80280074
well i get that but like even then there's a different rhythm to how the grammar works than learning Spanish, Latin, or Ancient Greek (attic) like i did.
>>
>>80280051
this is why you will never be taken seriously, you just spout bullshit. Maybe the fellows at your backyard where you drink beers and smoke hashish will think you are some kind of intellectual, but that's it.

> i am just saying greeks has no right to hold macedonia . macedonia was not even greek . alexander was not greek . lmao your history is a lie
because after all that bs you just ridicule yourself.
>>
>>80275261
Is it hard learning slovenian if you speak german and italian? Would you recommend it based on your national literature works?
>>
>>80280365
slavs and greeks allies since 600 ad ..
>>
>>80280365
you are aware that more than half of the Thracian population was of Greek origin? Even some Illyrians were of Greek origin.
>>
>>80280689
TF is the difference between them? I thought Thracian is like Northern Greece and Elyria is south, no?
>>
>>80280365
There are no sources that would suggest this. All Macedonian text, place names, etc. attested is Greek. There's no ambiguity about this.
>>
>>80280365
>they spoke thraco-illyrian
Where is the evidence for this? Everything we have found from that time and place is in Ancient Greek.
>>
>>80280365
>αὐτός τε γὰρ Ἕλλην γένος εἰμὶ τὠρχαῖον, kαὶ ἀντ᾽ ἐλευθέρης δεδουλωμένην οὐk ἂν ἐθέλοιμι ὁρᾶν τὴν Ἑλλάδα.
Herodotus, Ἱστορίαι 9.45
he says he is greek and from an very ancient lineage, you are illiterate
>>
>>80280789
Yeah its greek people who co-opted a Slavic language recently to mark out differentiated culture from yours because we don't like being second class citizens under the Greeks.
>>
>>80280770
Thracia was a widespread region goin up to Romania. Some Thracians were thraco-dacians so they weren't fully Greek, some were seen as barbarians, but that's like saying someone from a village and not from a city is poor, trashtalking etc. Most of the Thracians were Greeks, though. Illyria goes up to today Croatia, northern from Epirus, it was colonized by Greeks early on, too.
>>
Fyromians are not slavs, they just speak a Slavic language.

>>80281230

thracians were not greek.Its a distinct ethno-linguistic group.
>>
>>80281345
>thracians were not greek

Don't start this shit. There is so many evidence that indicate that more than half of the Thracian population were Greeks. I'm not talking about Dacians.
>>
>>80281230
So Thracia is right south of Dacia? For whatever reason I know where Dacia was but not Thrace. I think we are from near Florina and I don't know what the non-slavs there would have considered themselves.
>>
>>80281496

Thracians were not greek.They had their own state, their own language.Ancient greeks clearly when writing about them, spoke them as very different people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thracians
>>
>>80281587
Take a look at every Thracian scientist or King. Go on.
>>
>>80281713

Every historian considers thracians a fully distinct ethno-linguistic group.They were INDO-EUROPEAN invaders presumably from North-East.
>>
>>80280424
No, I would not recommend it. It's one of the hardest languages to learn.
>>
>>80280689
The fuck are you talking about?

Both Illyrians and Daco-Thracians are native Balkan phyla. The Greeks are a much less pure mix of Balkan, Anatolian and Middle Eastern phyla. Plenty Illyrians, Thracians and Phrygians have been Hellenised, but they were not "Greek" initially.

>>80281496
>There is so many evidence that indicate that more than half of the Thracian population were Greeks. I'm not talking about Dacians.
Oh fuck. Just stop. Don't act like the uneducated Shqip.

Thracians were a separate culture. Some of them were Hellenised and Greek mythology traded elements with the Thracian one, but Thracians were Thracians and Greeks were Greek.
>>
>>80281587
So Thracians and Ancient Macedonians were different people?
>>
>>80281830
bla bla

scientists today call skopje macedonia, doesn't mean its true.
>>
>>80282234

I don't care about ancient Macedonians.They were not Thracian and thracians were different ethno-linguistic group.Same as scythians,germans, etc

>>80282259

>a proofless 4chan user word Is more important than today gneticists,archaelogicists,historians
>>
>>80282210
>Some of them were Hellenised and Greek mythology traded elements with the Thracian one
this, at most we shared some gods and intermarried some elites
>>
>>80282210

Illyrians,Dacian,Getae,Thracians were not autochtonous Balkan tribes.
>>
>>80282234
???

Of fucking course. Thracians and Dacians make up the Thraco-Dacian group, much like the Achaians, Dorians and Macedonians make up the Hellenic group.

The Daco-Thracians and the Greeks are linked through the Phrygians, who are something intermediary in more than a few ways.
>>
>>80282564

Dacians is what romans called the Getae.Dacians were a thraco-scythian tribe.
>>
>>80282210
>Daco-Thracians
this, why daco-thracians? Am i talking only about the north? I'm talking about all of them, so more than half of them were of Greek origin, fuck you can't read.

>Thracians were a separate culture.
As most of greek city-states in that regard. Just go check some of the Thracian scientists, go on, please.
>>
>>80280424
Yes, they're completely unrelated sans a few German and Italian loan words.
>>
>>80282517
Well, point is that they were more native European tribes, in regards to what we call European today genetically and phenotypically. The Greeks have massive Anatolian and Middle Eastern components, via the Minoans for example.
>>
>>80282910

>so more than half of them were of Greek origin

No such thing.Stop claiming whats not yours.Thracians(Dacians,Getae,Illyrians and other almost 100 tribes) were INDO-EUROPEAN not dwarf Anatolian greeks.

>>80282910

Yea.They were described many times as very tall, pale skinned, with red hair or blonde hair.
>>
I haven't heard a single good argument that Macedonians weren't Greeks. Whatever. It doesn't mean anything today, since this is a political board, and not a historical one, it's a stupid thing what's happening with our Northern neighbours.
>>
>>80283112
> were INDO-EUROPEAN not dwarf Anatolian greeks
B-but, I though we wuz Aryan!
>>
>>80282416
>proofless
you don't even know that Thracian kings actually wanted to hellenize some thraco-dacians that weren't hellenized. Thracian scientists were fully respected in the hellenic world, Thracians could take part in the Olympic games and more more, you just have to take some time and read about the lives of some ancient Thracian personalities, not some bs you see on the internets

you think one wiki page will tell you everything?

but i forget, this is 4chni
>>
>>80283229
I didn't say we aren't I just said we Macedons adopted a slavic language to differentiate ourselves from the Greeks we felt subjugated under. We are Bulgar-Greek hybrids hence a name meaning MIXED. So not saying we aren't Greek, just not 100%.
>>
File: 1422129219391.jpg (21 KB, 295x250) Image search: [Google]
1422129219391.jpg
21 KB, 295x250
>>80269064
>>
File: pure_greek.jpg (74 KB, 650x465) Image search: [Google]
pure_greek.jpg
74 KB, 650x465
>>80283490

man shut the fuck up already.

These Indo-European peoples, while considered barbarian and rural by their refined and urbanized Greek neighbors, had developed advanced forms of music, poetry, industry, and artistic crafts.
>>
>>80282806
Daco-Thracian is a supergroup. It's not "Daco-Thracians" as opposed to "Greco-Thracians". Daco-Thracian literally means Dacian and Thracians. Greeks are a separate thing.

Are you from Thrace or something? There's no shame in the Thracians partial and relatively late Hellenisation. They were an awesome peoples who interacted with the Greeks many times. Besides, modern Greece has other Greek phyla outside native Thracians, like the Macedonians that passed from there, Dorian, Ionian and Aeolian colonies, Pontics, etc. It's plenty Greek, even outside the Thracian appropriation.

Stop trying to alter history.
>>
>>80283568
Yeah, it's more of a political issue. I don't doubt that some of you might after all be descended from Ancient Macedonians. Just as much a chance that we are. A border doesn't change much after 3000 years of multi-ethnic empires. That's pedantic. I actually believe this naming conflict is our fault, cheap nationalism from our idiot leaders.
>>
>>80263173
Well at least they're one of the only countries trying to keep out immigrant shits from privileged Euro states.

I dont see any dirty Greeks doing anything about it.

Bunch of useless debt ridden fuckers.
>>
>>80283943
Oh, the Albo immigrant strikes again. Now he found another reason to hate Greeks :-)
It's kind of good that we give you something to think about.
>>
>>80283813
I mean somehow my dad ended up smart enough to go to Yale and my cousin is a doctor and my grandparents despite being illiterate immigrants that never finished high school sent their kids to college on a factory worker's salaries. I mean maybe we got lucky, but seems like something special about Macedonian genes compared to meh-tier Slovenians, Croats, Serbs, Bulgars, and Bosniaks.
>>
>>80277685
He was talking about making it only official language in byzanz.

>He(Heraclius) was responsible for introducing Greek as the Eastern Empire's official language. His rise to power began in 608, when he and his father, Heraclius the Elder, the exarch of Africa, led a revolt against the unpopular usurper Phocas.
>>
>>80283777

>There's no shame in the Thracians partial and relatively late Hellenisation

1.no such thing.Thracians didn't even live in Greece.Thracians were Indo-European people, they were as close to greeks as celts.

2.Dorians were not greek, they were blonde blue eyed tribe.
>>
>>80283943
>blames greece for having a sea border with the turks
inshallah my immigrant friend
>>
>>80284088
Have you heard of a recent movie called Tuesday 4:45 (i can't do ur funny letters to do the actual title). Saw it at a film fest in dec, good noir film and theres a token alboshit mob character.
>>
>>80284165
I don't disagree, the ones I've met are pretty good, and yes I do prefer you to Bulgarians and Albanians. It's like a big misunderstanding, we could be in good relations. We already trade a lot. Sad.
>>
File: 1436219367573.png (301 KB, 507x507) Image search: [Google]
1436219367573.png
301 KB, 507x507
>>80280353
>shit tier countries
flag = mexico

esse, por favor
>>
>>80284191
So where were Dorians from? I always wondered about them.
>>
>>80284191
Hey, the Celts met the Greeks too :) |'m not gonna claim they were Greek, just because they MET.
>>
>>80283777
>Stop trying to alter history.
You seem unaware of the fact that themselves considered they were of Greek origin, mythology and all that playing a role too. They even had a temple to Achilles, who they considered Thracian.

But i'm trying to alter history, oh yea. It's like talking to some lefftist cuck proffesors at uni, damn funny actually
>>
>>80284191
>Dorians were not greek
hmm
>>
>>80284331
qt anime girl komsu
>>
>>80284297
Maybe its like the Southern or poor Greeks resent us but the Northern are used to us, not sure. Its like one time I was talking to a Greek-American and he asked me where I was from and I said I was Macedonian and the nearest big city was Thessaloniki and he looked at my funny and my dad said it was because he expected me to say Salonica, like this obsession with small things is not helpful to overall regional stability, I think Greek-Orthodox is a pretty easy religion to unite people under and they should have no problem uniting for development and kebab removal. Anyways, my dad is friends with a guy who works at the local Macedonian culture Org and its right next to the White House but in an office that's just given to us that's a part of the Turkish Cultural Agency or something like that. Feels bad man. We can at least hate the t*rks together, r-rite, ellanon?
>>
>>80284333

They say dorians were the Trojans that came to take revenge.

"Despite nearly 200 years of investigation, the historicity of a mass migration of Dorians into Greece has never been established, and the origin of the Dorians remains unknown. "
>>
>>80284557
The enemy finally appears.
>>
>>80283813
>Just as much a chance that we are.
No. If we go back to that era, they are Paeonians. That area is Paeonia. There's bound to be some marriages and mixtures with Macedonians, but they are not "as Macedonian as we are", especially considering they also mixed with Slavs.

>>80284191
1. Plenty Thracians were Hellenised during the Hellenistic and Byzantine eras. This is known and well documented. However, it was a minority of them. Most Thracian lineages continue to modern Bulgarians.

2. Stop with nigger-tier revisionism. Doric Greek were a Greek dialect that still survives in a few small villages in Peloponese (look up Tsakonian). There are blonde and blue-eyed Greeks, but they are minority in a primarily brunette gene pool.
>>
>>80284415

Again.Thracians were as greek as nords were greek.

Thracians , even when described by greeks, they were described physically as very different, with a different personality and most importantly different language.
>>
>>80263173
Meme radioactive country. They shout muh Oppression by the evil Greeks yet they don't see that the Albanians and Bulgarians will tear then apart. They even had an Albanian insurgency lately. Let the continue with their anti Greek autism till some Albanian militia rips them apart. I don't care.
>>
>>80284699
dorians was albanian XD
>>
God I'm so glad I left the balkans. I don't miss the nationalistic bickering, and obsession with ethnicity.

It's the same fucking arguments every time. No Alexander was this, no these people spoke that, bla bla bla

To me, a Macedonian, Greek, Albanian, Bulgarian, Serb, Romanian etc are all the fucking same. No distinction whatsoever.

A bunch of failed nation states filled with stupid ignorant dickheads, as all the smart educated people have already emigrated to Western Europe, Australia, Canada or America.

Go fuck yourselves
>>
>>80284734
time to reclaim muh lands
>>
ITT: butthurt Balkan nations pretend they're Greece

Side note, the Elgin Marbles are ours and we're not giving them back.
>>
>>80284810

blonde&blue eyes are not Greece native.There a legend that speaks of dorians migration from Troy.

>Plenty Thracians were Hellenised during the Hellenistic and Byzantine eras

can't be plenty when they barely lived, maybe they touched fyrom.
>>
>>80284698
>Macedonian culture Org and its right next to the White House but in an office that's just given to us that's a part of the Turkish Cultural Agency or something like that.

We are so dumb that we handed you to the Turks politically.
>>
>>80284854
>all the smart educated people have already emigrated
you mean all the poor provincial losers
>>
>>80284191
nice pseudo-history you got there, Romanian elementary schools perhaps?

in effect, what you are saying is that there no nations, since someone someday emigrated from somewhere. But you forget that these peoples had a history and culture and language, which they knew, and brought it with them, dorians for example. Greeks in origin, proof: their culture, language

also: even the mycaenenas went up to britannia for some ores and economic trade routes, they knew what was going on in northern Europe.
>>
>>80284854
Who cares Canada . You are at the same level of irrelevance. You're practically a USA extension.
>>
>>80285023
>blonde&blue eyes are not Greece native

You can't possibly be this stupid.
>>
>>80284948
we'd pawn them to the germans anyway
>>
>>80285027
I mean I don't want to go back to where u made my great uncle's/brothers (literally) fight against each other, one communist one for the Greek nationalists but I don't want to be roached either.
>>
File: Coin_of_Amyntas_III-161113.jpg (46 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
Coin_of_Amyntas_III-161113.jpg
46 KB, 500x252
>>
>>80285154

Greeks were short dwarf dark skinned mouthbrethers with gracile features.

Blue eyes and blonde hair are Indo-European features from North-East.

>>80285082

I'm talking to a genetic level, not to a cultural-linguistic level, which was indeed greek.
>>
>>80284916
Cucked by Kurds.
>>
File: 800px-Filip_II_Macedonia.jpg (150 KB, 800x1154) Image search: [Google]
800px-Filip_II_Macedonia.jpg
150 KB, 800x1154
>>80285193
Damn, that made me sad. We also fought amongst ourselves a lot.
>>80285324
Now you finally revealed your memetic nature.
>>
>>80263173
because there is no macedonia

true macedonia is 3 parts - serbian macedonia, bulgarian macedonia and greece macedonia

we were only people cucked enough to let tito make a nation out of our part of macedonia. the zerg living there simply tries to forge some kind of identity. luckily bulgarian and greece macedonia are safe
>>
>>80285023
Trojans are Anatolians that spoke Luwian. I've heard the legend you talk about, but it's very retroactive.

The main legend associated with the Dorian "invasion" is it being the "επιστροφή των Ηραkλήδων", ie. the return of Herakles' descendants. They are not Anatolian.

Stop with the nigger-tier revisionism.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
>>80285417
>>
File: lionhunt2.jpg (169 KB, 800x361) Image search: [Google]
lionhunt2.jpg
169 KB, 800x361
>>
File: Byron.jpg (1 MB, 2400x3138) Image search: [Google]
Byron.jpg
1 MB, 2400x3138
>>80285163
I know Greekbro. We have the utmost respect for them.

Do you guys know anything about Lord Byron, he was a British fag that fought in your independence war.

Other Balkan nations in this thread, excluding Serbia: your nations are irrelevant and have never achieved anything of note.

t. the master race
>>
>>
>>80285630
he's a national hero m8
>>
>>
>>80285716
Yeah I read that, but what do you do about it?
>>
>>80285518

Trojans are considered the proto-thracians and dorians are not considered ethnic greeks but immigrants.
>>
>>80285417
Yeah we wouldn't have left if you didn't try to PURGE us in 1952 you know...came here and used our brains here instead of there. We wouldn't by FYROM anyways we were from further southwest.
>>80285423
Greek Macedon master race checking in.
>>
File: 1-Trump.jpg (96 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
1-Trump.jpg
96 KB, 1240x930
>>80285630
You have to give them back. Byron was a cool idealist.
>>
>>80285324
>I'm talking to a genetic level

It's a pool of genetic origins(tribes) hailing from the Pelasgoi, then we have Ionians, Aetolians, Dorians and more and more and more. They form up 1 Greek nation, this is what you fail to understand. Greeks were and are: light skinned, olive skinned, light haired, dark haired, light eyed and dark eyed.
>>
>>80285518
So where ARE the Dorians from exactly?
>>
>>80285134
At least I can become a millionaire here just by having a good education/profession

What the fuck is there to be proud of being a Greek now? I visited at the beginning of June to see family and holy shit Athens is a fucking shithole. I almost cried and promised my relatives I'd do everything in my power to get them out of there
>>
>>80285630
Byron is based. They say he was initially a Rothschild spy who betrayed his Jude overlords and helped Greece rather than partaking in the D&C that was planned for it.
>>
>>80285843
Some of his poetry is taught at schools. At least when I was at school.
>>
>>80263394
>>80264003
>actual muh heritage posts
>>
>>80285914

Pelasgians were not greek.Pelasgians are the autochtonous balkanites,settled a few thousands years before greeks.

>light skinned, olive skinned, light haired, dark haired, light eyed and dark eyed.

95% olive skinned, dark haired,eyed
>>
>>80285957
Man, I know you feel sad about being Mr. Nobody in a foreign land, but don't be a bitch about it.
>>
Should have been annexed by Bulgaria desu.

Historically they were more part of Byzantium than Serbia and I wouldn't mind having them as part of our country, in a sort of Balkan federation along with Serbia, but that went out of the window during the civil war when Tito and Bulgaria where trying to grab north Macedonia.
>>
>>80285857
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA

I'VE ACTUALLY HEARD THIS SHIT AT UNI

>dorians were immigrants
>greek kings gave their daughters to them

typical leftist sorros bs, nice.
>>
>>80285866
I'm not really aware of 1952, I imagine you threw you out of Greek Macedonia because you spoke Slavic? Sad desu.
>>
>>80285843
we got statues and towns and streets named after him
>>
>>80286314

>soros

nice damage control
you heard this at uni because greek historians are as stupid as the Albanian and fyromian ones.
>>
File: 1442564683918.png (851 KB, 1079x1068) Image search: [Google]
1442564683918.png
851 KB, 1079x1068
>>80286173
>>
>>80267323
based. Alex would be proud
>>
>>80286315
all I know is that they expelled the slavs that fought alongside the commies in our civil war
>>
>>80286460
no, "greek" proffesors are actually leftist commie-tier, revisioning history to damage the Greek nation and youth. Many are afilliates with NGOs working for Sorros. If you only knew..
>>
>>80286460
It's a very simple idea that not only your "MUH INDO YUROPEAN KANGZ" could have light characteristics. All of the Med, including Semitic, Syrian and North African lands, was whiter before the Arab invasions. Jews themselves were pretty white, not to mention Greeks.
>>
>>80286019
>>80286023
>>80286347

Ayy that's pretty cool.

>>80285871
No. It makes a fine addition to our collection.

Thanks Greekbros, sort your shit out soon cos I want to visit.
>>
Love their flag tbqh famo
>>
>>80286173

Pelasgians were not Greeks but Dorian's were, and so were Macedonians.
>>
>>80286716
Make sure to have your passport with ;)
>>
>>80286159
And?
>>
>>80286716
> sort your shit out soon cos I want to visit.
it's gonna get darker before the dawn
>>
>>80285920
The proto-Greek area. Achaians (named Mycenaeans in modern literature) branched off first, Hellenised Pelasgians, Minoans and the other pre-Greek tribes, and also spread to Cyprus. Then came the Dorians, who pushed Achaians to central Peloponese (and largely appropriated them culturally throughout Greece) and other (less aggressive) Greek tribes like the Ionians and the Aeolians. Macedonians didn't descend to southern Greece, and didn't interact much with the other tribes until later years.

By the way, ignore the Romanian poster. >>80285857 this is pure bullshit, for example. Trojans were Anatolians who spoke Luwian. Nothing to do with Thracians.
>>
>>80286659

this thinking is at nations with "North Korea" syndrome

>>80286707

maybe.But when greeks described thracians, they put the in therm of physical characteristics, to nords,celts,scythians etc
>>
>>80286625
The thing is that some of the Slavic-speaking populations could have actually been Greek at an older time. In an ideal world we'd live with them, but that's not how that works. But we did the worst possible thing by starting the naming conflict. We should have taken them on our side. We are pretty similar and deep down they want to be accepted.
>>
>>80286963
you should visit a greek uni then, commies are everywhere, specially among the proffesors, it's disgusting.
>>
>>80285957
>I can become a millionaire
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that. Let me guess , you were triggered by graffiti and some poor neighborhoods. That's life in the real world. Get used to it teenager.
>>
File: 'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU0001.jpg (109 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
'David'_by_Michelangelo_JBU0001.jpg
109 KB, 800x1200
>>80286963
Yes, thracians were not Greek, I'm not trying to ruin your history or whatever. Some of them possibly entered the Greek ranks as soldiers.

White nationalists often use this picture of David (from the Jewish bible) in their posters. Pretty pathetic.
>>
>>80286315
They didn't throw us out, from what I understand it was mix of recent purges and points where they tried to pit us either with the Greek nationalists or the communists (we were neither) and make the males fight militarily for one side, and also that my grandmother was smart as a whip and decided since there was nothing to do but farm or be a tailor and there might be more purges coming, and that she was nervous because she was pregnant (4 months with my dad) she got on a boat to America with her husband and youngest son.
>>
>>80287334
*oldest
>>
File: Proto_Greek_Area_reconstruction.png (238 KB, 460x380) Image search: [Google]
Proto_Greek_Area_reconstruction.png
238 KB, 460x380
>>80286942
Forgot picture. Imagine an initial spread of proto-Greeks to the south (Achaians / "Myceneans"), followed by a major second influx to the south centuries later (Dorians) and a few less aggressive branch-offs eastwise and southeastwise (Aeolians and Attic-Ionians respectively). Macedonians stayed mostly in the proto-Greek area and perhaps slightly to the south, and interacted/reunited with the other Greek tribes a few centuries later.
>>
>>80287274
WHO WERE THE DORIANS? Where were they from that made them blond? Scandi? Celt? TELL ME
>>
File: feminine.jpg (2 MB, 1652x1652) Image search: [Google]
feminine.jpg
2 MB, 1652x1652
>>80263173

Because they are serbo bulgarians. That's like mixing shit with more shit. Guess the end result?
God tier traps though. Would liberate them from Turks once again just to get my fair share of these qts.
>>
>>80286625
This+ the bulgarian collaborators
>>
>>80286942
Yeah but why were they blond and blue eyed if they were Greekish in land origin. I'm asking what modern country would they have originated in? And why were the Dorians (how I was taught) so awful that they were the origin of the term Barbarian?
>>
File: 1466775976836.png (20 KB, 417x497) Image search: [Google]
1466775976836.png
20 KB, 417x497
what is this food supposed to be?
>>
>>80287406

Mycenaean Greeks arrived around 3,600 years ago from the Pontic steppes via the Balkans. They were an Indo-European people belonging to R1b-L23 and/or R1a. The Thracians, who emerged as a blend of Indo-European R1a and Neolithic I2a1b, are also responsible for the higher density of I2a1b and R1a in northern Greece.

Greece was invaded by the Dorians around 1200 BCE. Nobody knows who they were or where they came from, but the high percentage of R1b in the regions where they settled (Peloponese, Crete) strongly suggest that they were R1b people.Greek historians sometimes mention that the Dorians were the descendants of the Trojans who came back to avenge their ancestors. The Trojans were an Indo-European people related to the R1b Hittites (see below). This would also explain why there is about the same percentage of R1b and R1a in modern Greece. Each correspond to a different wave of Indo-European invader.

>>80286942

The oldest Thracian tombs are found in Anatolia meaning that was their place of origin.
>>
>>80286716
Why not now? I see Brits in Athens . Just don't get smashed and pass out.
>>
>>80287434
that jaw and ears
not trap material
>>
>>80286994
You're the number one investor in their shit country which is 40% Albanian, funny part is you invested in the orthodox christian parts only.
>>80286625
Those expelled communists kidnapped and took a whole bunch of greek kids north to brainwash and kill one day attack and kill you all with. What lovely history.
>>
>>80287203
Yeah but we don't have that here in Canada and America except in non-white areas so it triggers us. Ah yes we are from like the fucking center of the blue area so maybe I do have some old Greek blood in me. I got an award on the National (Attic) Greek Exam in high school so I could learn it all if I wanted to. But what country of origin (in modern terms) were the Dorians from, and wee the proto greeks like Turkish (from Turkey not ethnically) who came via boat or how did they get there and why?
>>
File: giphy.gif (496 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
496 KB, 500x318
>>80287434
>God tier traps though
sh-show me some of these slavic traps serbro pls
>>
>>80287434
Gay macedon here hmmm so thats how I would look as a tranny. Yeah glad I'm just garden variety cisscum. I've bleached my hair before and got this cool Alexander the Great look to it but I'm lazy now and just have buzzed brown hair.
>>
>>80287541
Because they weren't "blond and blue-eyed". Some of them were, others weren't. Same with the other proto-Greek tribes. Native blondness and blue-eyedness still exists in Greece today, but remember the proto-Greek tribes are only one component of the Greeks.

Dorians may have had higher frequencies of blonde hair and blue eyes because Myceneans had merged with the Pelasgians and Minoans by the time the Dorian """invasion""" happened, so they stood out somewhat.
>>
>>80287756
>Those expelled communists kidnapped and took a whole bunch of greek kids north
nah they expelled the greek commie partizans too.
All of them settled in ex-commie states
>>
>>80286625
We didn't ASK to fight with the commies the commies said do it or we will kill you!
>>
>>80287406

There three hypotheses

One is that they were northern tribe of greek mountain peoples that migrated there later than the Myceneans.

Another is that they were vassals of the Myceneans who revolted.

While the third which is the most probable and has some relation to Greek myth, is that they were Mycenaeans themselves from different tribes that formed a large alliance based on common ancestry (the Heracleides)
>>
>>80267617
>Even more than half of the Thracians were of Greek origin.
Stupidest thing I've read all week.
>>
>>80286659
Soros even has his hands in Greece like that? Jesus, he must have some like god-tier lineage that he is able to control everyone like that, like really high IQ but maybe autistic or just no sense of right and wrong or I don't even know. I have a hungarian jew friend who moved to Hungary out of interest in re-engaging his Judaism (formally converted to reform Judaism because his dad is a jew, not his mom) and he HATES Soros. I mean I don't know any jews who like him, but I'm sure they exist.
>>
>>80287873
You mean there are no poor whites in poor neighborhoods? LoL. Get out of the bubble man.
>>
>>80288050
the slavs were promised an autonomous region within the state by the communists, that was their goal after all.
>>
>>80287599
>The oldest Thracian tombs are found in Anatolia meaning that was their place of origin.
You have to be trolling at this point. You ignore the actual arguments (like Trojans speaking the Luwian language) and use bullshit arguments instead with no sources whatsoever.
>>
>>80263173
The real reason why macedonia is such a shitty country is because the people have always been poor. During yugoslavia things were getting better, but after we claimed independence we were told by the western countries "From now on you will have democracy". And this didn't turnout to be well.

Then the transition period came in which the politicians that were in power literally robbed the country, the factories owned by the country made them their own. On top of that we were bombarded by the media (controlled by the government) that a war is brewing and because of the fear we did nothing and we let criminals rule the country, which continues to this very day.

We had the luck of having absolutely national debt when we left yugoslavia.

Few things about greek/macedonian, it is obvious that most of the macedonians are in fact slavs and we have no common roots with modern day greeks. And about Alexandar.. honestly i don't give a shit as we as the greek people are bombarded with that stuff in their media just to hide the real problems in our countries. Greece is in debt, and we are heading towards inevitable bankruptcy.

Anyway, I love my country, love the food, love the nature and all, but i'll be damned if i dont leave this forsaken piece of shit. I am tired of corrupted politicians that rule this country like its their fucking backyard. Every day i am bombarded with political shit i dont even care about. Basically you have two criminals who lead the main parties and they fight about power. FUCK THEM.

And thats why my dear OP macedonia is a piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>80286994
This x 1mil. We would easily invest in Greece if you treated Macedon better and we have more in common with the Greek than with people in like northern FYROM culturally, in my family at least.
>>
>>80287599
This is hypothesis after hypothesis after hypothesis. Especially where the haplogroup speculation comes in. No one knows this stuff. We don't know if the Dorian invasion actually happened. It's been rendered a secondary subject right now, but trying to bring race into this, 3000 years later.. Is not very rigorous.

>>80288050
They did this to us too, don't worry.
>>
>>80288245
Well there should be, he is one evil motherfucker, he gives jews a bad name.

He along with others have fucked up the Balkans bretty good.
>>
>>80287599
I mean does it seem THAT unlikely that they were Celt or Germanic-ish? (the dorians).
>>
>>80287659
>tfw soft jaw and big pokey-out ears. I know this pain.
>>80288038
I guess I was wondering if they were like from the North (germany) or from the Steppe type of a deal.
>>
>>80288418
Samefag..

We left yugoslavia with no national debt
>>
>>80288051
Ok yeah third one. They just spoke Doric Greek which was different enough to divide them from the Ionians or the Attics , rite? Trying to remember my Ancient Greek class lessons, been a while.
>>
>>80288568

they werent
>>
>>80288249
There are no poor neighborhoods here for whites... I live in a city where almost all the whites are wealthy because nobody else could afford to live here. We don't have the corruption you do. I am in a bubble of a city.
>>
>>80288266
Sigh, but we weren't ideologically communist afaik in my family and I don't know if we wanted independence as much as being able to learn Macedonian in schools instead of Greek.
>>
File: Genetic Map of Europe.png (1001 KB, 1027x834) Image search: [Google]
Genetic Map of Europe.png
1001 KB, 1027x834
>>80288298
Thracians in dark blue. Basically Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia are the descendants of the Thracians, with decent amount of Slav admixture and some other local stuff.
>>
>>80289037

Romania is the center of I2.In Romania I2 also has the most forms, so just as history&archaelogy tells us, I2 came from Cucuteni-Tryptillian Culture, and was the genetic marker of the pelasgians(proto-Europeans from balkans), same as I1 is proto-European from Scandinavia.

Thracians are to Balkans what nords are to Scandinavia.
>>
>>80288418
Lol thats what my Macedonian grandmother always says. That its mostly that they were REALLY poor. The story she always tells is how they used corn cobs instead of toilet paper. Really SMART for a poor people, just stuck in a mountainous area with not a ton of economic opportunity beyond farming. When I dyed my hair blond I literally looked like Alexander The Great so maybe the Bulgar or Serb-Macedons aren't but the Greek ones from South of FYROM, maybe. Plz come to US and open macedonian restaurant. Shopka salad, beef stew, baklava, phyllo with cheese/spinach/ground beef and onion/pumpkin filling, pftia, chicken and rice casserole (don't know the name), avgolemono, peppers, tomatoes, onions with every meal I would go there all the time. All the food we have here is owned by Greeks and would be nice to have some more actual Macedons here.
>>
>>80289037
thracians didn't extend to croatia, those were illyrians
also how do you explain belarus.
Posting haplogroups is a surefire way to see that a thread has gone to shit
>>
>>80289037
Bulgarians look pretty different than the rest of those people. Just saying. They look a bit "wild" to me, their faces aren't that well defined and their bodies are rather big. I've heard they actually came from outside of Europe, like some Turkic tribes?
>>
>>80288901
Still in a bubble though. There are poor whites all over the US. Just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist
>>
Lmao at the ass mad Greek gypsies.

Greeks cannot at all claim ancient Macedonia heritage. Ancient Macedonians were Dorians mixed with local Thracian and Illyrian people's (Paeonians).

Same with the Spartans. Modern-day beggar Greeks are just gypsies and related closely with Turks, south Italians and Jews as well as having a mixed blood consisting of Arabs, Armenians, Slavs, Albanians and Romanians.
>>
>>80288499
Yeah but what I'm saying is we Jewish millennials even ourselves cannot figure out for our lives what his actual inner motivation is to do all his fucked up shit; its not consistent with our religion, and even ACTUAL HUNGARIAN JEWS, the few left, like my friend, hate him. Mental illness + inherited a ton of money from his dad, or else I can't place it.
>>
>>80289037
I know. What's your point?
>>
Ancient Spartans were a pure stock of Dorians that did not mix with the subhuman Helot slaves. They have no connection to modern-day Greeks. Ancient dorians in general do not relate with Greeks as the originated in Central Europe.
>>
>>80289530
We'll we're just mutts we've got Thracian,Slav,Bulgar(Basically hunns) Blood.
>>
>>80289459
Somebody went to grad school...
>>
>>80289037

btw that map is not accurate at all in Romania.

7.4% E
5.6% G
22.2% I2
5.6% J
20.4% R1a
13% R1b

Also Romania R1a is from the steppe scythians.

R1a-Z280 outnumbers R1a-M458 among Romanians,[53] the opposite phenomena is typical for Poles, Czechs, Croats and Bulgarians.

>>80289528

illyrians were a Thracian group.

>>80289530

the Turkic on-ogur bulgar migrators were a nobility elite that ruld Bulgaria and gave its name.
>>
>>80289565
Well yes but the smart ones go to the prosperous areas like my family is spread out but all in wealthy parts of major cities. And not because born rich but because smart (even 2-3 generations back dirt poor). We just don't have like the massive corruption that Greeks seem comfortable/used to that keeps you under the thumb of the Germans.
>>
Macedonia used to be a different Hellenistic culture than Greece.
Modern day Macedonia still holds a bit of that influence.
In Macedonian schools they teach about Alexander but they don't insinuate they're direct descents of him.
At least that's the way I understood it.
>>
>>80289591
You don't have a say on this canacuck. You're too irrelevant.
>>
>>80289530
>Bulgarians look pretty different than the rest of those people. Just saying. They look a bit "wild" to me, their faces aren't that well defined and their bodies are rather big.
Exactly how the Greeks described the Thracians, good job!

>I've heard they actually came from outside of Europe, like some Turkic tribes?
>these several thousand migrating nomads will surely replace the native Thracians and repopulate the entire country!
>>80289528
In Europe, will travel. Thracians are an ethnic group, not a culture, in fact their culture was supplanted several times throughout history.
>>
>>80289591
Where do most of the Canadian Macedonians live? AFAIK most American ones were in the midwest and some still are like Ohio and Michigan (Detroit especially) but almost all my family moved out of detroit because of the muslims and niggers and now are in Chicago, DC, and Cali.
>>
>>80289739
well I didn't know and thats interesting.
>>
>>80288045
Paidomazoma, this is common knowledge.

>Paidomazoma is a true and emotional story about the 28,000 children who were abducted by the communist rebels during the Greek Civil War from 1946 to 1949 and were scattered behind the Iron Curtain.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.